Facial care should be special, because it is stronger than other areas, is subject to the negative impact of the external environment. It is important to use the best facial skin care products.
- Skin Care Principles
- Skin Care Steps
- How care requirements change with age
- What to look for when choosing cosmetics for the face
- The best cleansers
- Moisturizers for the face
- Anti aging creams
- Whitening products
- Peeling products
- Masks for different skin types
- Eye Care
- Korean and Japanese skin care products
- Decorative means
- Folk remedies for face care
- Facial Skin Care Video
Skin Care Principles
Experts identify 4 basic principles of proper care:
- The most important principle is proper skin cleansing. It is necessary to use a special tool, since the use of soap will lead to loss of moisture. You need to choose a cleanser based on the type of skin. The cleansing procedure is enough to carry out 2 times a day. In the morning you can just wash yourself with water (it is advisable to use purified water at room temperature, since the water in the tap can be too hard), and you need to use a special tool only before bedtime.
- Exfoliation. Several times a week, it is necessary to remove dead skin cells, for this you can use various scrubs and masks. Scrubs should be selected with small particles, as large particles can damage the skin.
- Nutrition. Facial skin needs constant hydration and nutrition. Even people with oily skin need to moisturize it, only they should carefully select a product so as not to aggravate the situation.
- Protection. Facial skin is always exposed to the harmful effects of external factors, and especially in the cold and hot period. At this time, before leaving the house, a protective cream should always be applied to the skin. But it is important not to allow the mixing of a protective cream with a moisturizer, since the components of both agents, when interacting, have a negative effect on the skin.
The best skin care products are those that have as little chemistry as possible among the components, so when choosing cosmetics, you should carefully study the composition.
Cleansing, exfoliation, nutrition and protection are the main principles for facial skin care, compliance with these principles will help get rid of many skin problems and keep the face youthful.
Skin Care Steps
Facial skin care is carried out in stages and, depending on whether it is carried out in the morning or in the evening, includes various stages:
- Morning care is cleansing (in the morning you can use foam or use plain water to cleanse), toning (tonics are used for this, it is advisable to use tonics without alcohol, since they are suitable for any type of skin), nutrition. Before entering the face, it is necessary to apply a protective agent. After each stage, a small amount of time should pass so that the agent has time to absorb, since it is undesirable to mix different means.
- Evening care includes: cleansing (cosmetics must be completely removed, start first with the eyes and then move on), then the skin is toned with a tonic, a scrub is used (however, do not use it daily, just a couple of times a week), moisturizing .
The best face skin care products and phased care will allow a woman to remain beautiful even after 50 years. Each stage in the care plays an important role, so it is important to devote time to each stage.
How care requirements change with age
With age, the condition of the skin of the face changes, respectively, and the requirements for facial care change.
Change in skin needs with age:
- Up to 20 years of age , special attention should be paid to skin cleansing. It is necessary to choose drugs and creams that normalize the functioning of the sebaceous glands, since at this age their excessive activity is observed, which causes acne and black spots.
- At the age of 25-30, the skin aging process starts, the amount of collagen produced decreases. It is during this period that facial skin needs special care, since proper care will help maintain youth. In the period from 25-30 years, special attention should be paid to nutrition and toning. You should not use anti-aging creams at this age, as they can drown out the natural processes of skin regeneration.
- At the age of 35-45, facial skin is especially in need of care. During this period, it must be constantly moisturized and nourished. Also, closer to 40, you can use cosmetics that will help in the fight against skin aging.
- 45+ – comprehensive care is important at this age. Attention should be paid to each stage, from purification to protection. It is also recommended several times a week to conduct anti-aging cosmetic procedures in the beauty salon.
With age, needs change, however, do not exclude some stages. It is important to always comprehensively care for your skin, observing the entire sequence of actions.
What to look for when choosing cosmetics for the face
The best skin care products are skin-friendly products. Careful cosmetics should be chosen, as improper skin care can do more harm than good.
When choosing a facial product, you need to pay attention to the following:
- Packaging condition. Care product must be in tight packaging without damage.
- Structure. The composition should contain vitamins (A, E, C); oils (coconut, avocado, jojoba, etc.); natural extracts (chamomile, calendula, jasmine, etc.). A huge plus if hyaluronic acid is included in the composition of the product.
- The aroma. You should not buy products with a pungent and strong odor.
- Recommendations: for what type of skin or age the product is suitable, who is not recommended to use it, etc.
- Shelf life. If the shelf life of the cosmetic product is more than 2 years, it means that it contains chemicals that allow the product to be stored for so long. It is worth choosing products with a shelf life of no more than 1.5 years.
The best skin care products should be carefully selected, since their effect can affect the entire skin after a few years.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
The best cleansers
There are many different face cleansers, so choosing something is very difficult.
The best facial cleansers, according to many experts in the field of cosmetology, are:
Gel-foam “CORA”. It contains: lingonberry, calendula and birch extract, also contains corn oil. This product has nourishing and moisturizing properties, its action is aimed at restoring the upper layer of the skin. Compared to many others, it is also cheap – the maximum price in some is $ 5,44. Every woman can use foam, regardless of skin type. It can be used to remove
makeup. The gel is applied to the skin and then washed off with water.
- Gel Vichy. Consists of VICHY mineralizing thermal water and amylite. This gel relieves the skin of all types of impurities, nourishes and protects it. Also, this tool softens hard water, which negatively affects the skin. It should be used 2 times a day. The product is applied to the face in a circular motion, it is not allowed to get on the skin near the eyes. After the product is washed off with ordinary warm water. It is only possible to purchase a cleansing gel at a pharmacy. The approximate price is – $ 14.
- Gel La Roche-Posay. The composition includes niacinamide, purified water and ceramides. The gel is aimed at maintaining the protective functions of the skin, it moisturizes and cleanses the skin. The tool is suitable for any woman. Apply the gel as you would a regular gel: apply to the skin, massage and rinse. The average cost of this drug is about $ 12,24.
You need to purchase the funds listed only in special stores or in a pharmacy, since there are many ineffective fakes.
Moisturizers for the face
Moisturizing and nourishing the skin is very important with proper care.
The best moisturizers are the following:
- Cream Clarins Eclat du jour. The composition includes an extract of the cuff, turmeric, ginkgo biloba and vitamin C. The cream nourishes the skin, evens out the color and gives radiance. You can use it in the morning and evening. Before applying the cream, you need to warm it up a little in your hands. It should be applied with massage movements, a thin layer. The approximate price of the cream is – $ 15.
- Wildrose Weleda cream contains rose extract, jojoba oil, linoleic and alpha-linolenic acid. The cream saturates the skin with the necessary substances and deeply nourishes it, gives it softness and velvety, restores water balance and evens complexion. This cream is intended for combination skin. The product is applied in a thin layer, with massage movements. The approximate price is $ 15.
- Librederm The cream includes hyaluronic acid, camelina oil, dimethicone. After several days of application, the cream eliminates inflammation, improves blood circulation, nourishes and gives radiance to the skin of the face. The cream can be used by anyone, regardless of skin type. It is intended for daytime use. Approximate price – $ 6,8.
Anti aging creams
The best anti-aging agents are:
- Cream Prescriptives – Intensive Rebuilding Moisturizer. The main components in the composition are: retinaldehydes, hyaluronic acid and vitamin A. This tool acts on the lower layer of the skin, thereby increasing skin elasticity and smoothing wrinkles. You need to apply the product in the evening on cleansed skin, with a thin layer. The approximate price in USA is $ 68.
- Liftactiv Retinol. The composition of this cream includes retinol, aminoxis, collagen. This French cream allows you to quickly eliminate the signs of skin aging, slows down the aging process and resumes collagen production. The product is applied in the evening on a cleansed face (with the exception of the area around the eyes). The price varies from $ 18 – $ 37.
- Cream Lierac Conerence contains a complex of vitamins, including E, B5, B6, C, it also contains hyaluronic acid. This product activates collagen release, saturates the skin and increases skin elasticity. Apply it on the face 2 times (morning and evening). The cream is not recommended for women with oily skin. Price – $ 61.
The best whitening cosmetics:
- Cream-gel from Donell Super Skin . The main active ingredients in the composition are amino acids. The tool slows down the production of melanin, which contributes to the rapid whitening and smoothing of skin color. You need to use it 2 times a day, simply applying to the face (without rubbing). Price – $ 9,52.
- Cream “Neoton” . Contains licorice root, ascorbic, salicylic and glycolic acid. It inhibits the production of melanin, evens out color and protects against ultraviolet rays. It can be used as a protective agent. The approximate price is $ 27.
- Lightening cream “Natura Siberica” . The composition includes Siberian iris, vitamins C and PP, Altai sea buckthorn, glycolic acid. The cream protects the skin from the sun, relieves inflammation, brightens. Apply it to cleansed skin, 2 times a day. Price – $ 7 – $ 10.
The most effective peeling agents are:
- Ultra Gentle Exfoliating Gel Ultraceuticals. The gel contains salicylic and lactic acid, eucalyptus oil, bisabolol and glycerin. The tool eliminates dead particles and fats. Use a scrub 2 times a week. Price – $ 68.
- Peeling Gommage . This tool is often used in salons, as it is suitable for any type of skin and effectively cleanses and tones it. The composition of the scrub includes minerals, extract of mallow, rose, vanilla and chamomile, as well as vitamin E. Use the product in the evening. Price – $ 20.
- Gigi Peeling regular. Cream peeling contains stearic acid, paraffin, kaolin and purified water. The tool is aimed at restoring and cleansing the skin. You can use it daily. Price – $ 14 – $ 16.
Masks for different skin types
The best masks for different skin types:
- The best mask for oily skin is considered – Garnier Skin Naturals. The composition of this mask includes blue clay and zinc, due to which the mask has a drying effect and eliminates inflammation. The mask should be diluted with water (by consistency, it should look like sour cream) and applied to the face. After which it is left to dry completely and then washed off with warm water. Price – 200 time.
- An effective mask for dry skin is – Collistar. It consists of a vitamin complex, calendula extract, sprouted wheat. The mask saturates all layers of the skin, removes oxidants and eliminates dry skin. The product is applied to clean skin and lasts for 20 minutes, after which it is washed off with warm water. Price – $ 1 – $ 3.
- Elizavecca. The mask includes a vitamin complex, as well as plant and fruit extracts. The mask saturates the skin, evens out the color, gives the skin a fresh look. Use the mask for 20-30 minutes. Price – $ 2,72.
The best skin care products around the eyes are:
- D’oliva. The gel contains hyaluronic acid, a complex of antioxidants and olive oil. The gel is effective against dark circles under the eyes, and wrinkles. It is suitable for women with oily and combination skin. Apply in the evening, in a thin layer. Price – $ 41.
- Guerlain. The main substance in the serum is purified water, which moisturizes the skin around the eyes and restores it. Apply the product in the morning, use the serum should be for women with dry skin. Price – $ 102.
- Cream KORA. The cream consists of shea butter and olive, caffeine and plant extracts. Each woman can use the cream, regardless of skin type. The product saturates the skin and evens out the color around the eyes. Use the cream 2 times a day. The maximum price is $ 14.
Korean and Japanese skin care products
The best Korean and Japanese cleansers are:
- Lioele Pore Opening Massage Gel.
- Wipes Ciracle “Good-Bye Blackhead” Blackhead Off Sheet.
The best nutrients are:
- Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack.
- Kenzoki Cream.
The best anti-aging agents are:
- Purebess “Multi-4 Syn-Ake Cream” (cream based on snake venom).
- Fabric masks Japan Gals.
Japanese and Korean cosmetics are considered the best in the world, as it only contains natural ingredients.
You must also choose decorative products carefully, since poor-quality decorative cosmetics can cause inflammation on the skin. It is not recommended to overdo it with the application of decorative cosmetics.
In the summer, it is advisable to use only part of the makeup (foundation and powder should not be used), since the skin of the face must be breathed, and decorative cosmetics block the air.
Folk remedies for face care
The best face skin care products are folk remedies.
By mixing different components, you can achieve a certain effect:
- cucumber with sour cream nourishes and brightens the skin;
- carrots with honey evens complexion,
- honey with coffee replaces a scrub.
Facial skin needs constant care, so you need to choose the best and most effective facial skin care product. When choosing funds, it is important to consider skin type and age. It is not worth replacing several face care products with one (3 in 1 products), since the effect of such a product will be small.
Facial Skin Care Video
List of the best skin care products: