Most people do not have the opportunity or time to visit fitness centers and gyms, so they prefer to swing at home. Pumping up muscles at home, this does not mean trite exercises to failure to supposedly speed up the process.
Those who decide to gain weight, but do not know how to pump up at home, need to consider 3 factors: proper nutrition, exercise program and relaxation.
- How to swing at home
- Cons of home workouts
- Warm up exercises
- Hitch exercises
- Homework Exercises
- Back muscle exercises
- Leg exercises
- Triceps Exercises
- Biceps Exercises
- Exercises for the abs
- Chest Exercise
- Home workout program
- How to increase the effectiveness of home exercises
- Basic exercises for the gym
- Gym Workout Program
- How to quickly gain muscle mass for a girl
- How to quickly gain muscle mass in a man
- Video on how to pump up at home for girls and men
How to swing at home
Food . In order to pump up at home, in addition to a properly selected training program, you need to pay attention to such an important component as proper nutrition. Success in training and muscle growth by 50% depend on balance and regular food intake. It is important to discard foods containing fast carbohydrates.
It is necessary to practically exclude bakery products and sugar from the diet. White bread replaced with gray or black, it is more useful. To saturate the body with energy, it is worth switching to a diet containing slow carbohydrates. In the first half of the day you need to eat pasta, various cereals (buckwheat, oatmeal), vegetables and fruits.
Significantly increase the intake of protein foods (eggs, meat, fish, legumes). The protein norm for humans is calculated as 0.5 g per 2 pounds. In order for muscle mass to grow rapidly, this figure should be tripled. It is very important to take protein shakes.
Training . Bodybuilders and athletes, obsessed with rapid muscle growth, are often advised to work out to failure. During physical activity, lactic acid builds up in the muscles so that it comes out, a short rest should be done between exercises.
Experienced bodybuilders take illegal drugs, muscle saturation with acid is not terrible for them, and for athletes of amateurs, or for those who want to pump up at home, acidification of muscle fibers can lead to loss of muscle volume.
Rest . Classes with intense loads need to be alternated with relaxation. During this period, the body recovers and gives the muscles a command to grow. It makes no sense to perform several hundred repetitions daily without a break, for the sake of quickly achieving the desired result. As a rest, healthy sleep and eating protein foods are meant.
Cons of home workouts
Lack of a coach . Without the control of the trainer, the exercises may not be performed correctly, mistakes will be made in the technique of execution, which will entail a low result and an increased likelihood of injury or damage.
The situation . It is important to have enough space in your location for convenient training. In a small enclosed space, a person does not feel comfortable, besides this limited space does not allow performing amplitude exercises.
During exercise, the body sweats, and the body also requires a lot of fresh air. The room should be well ventilated. Cardio exercises will have great limitations. Full classes of this type can only be carried out in the yard.
Lack of motivation . For a systematic exercise at home, motivation is very important. A person must force himself to pack up and believe in achieving a positive result. To pump up, you need to have iron willpower.
Lack of exercise equipment . This is one of the biggest disadvantages of self-study at home. Almost everyone can buy a weight, dumbbell or barbell. For pull-ups, you can independently make a crossbar or bars for classes in the yard.
Also in the sports store there is the opportunity to purchase such sports equipment for the room, mounted on walls or doorways. Having decided to pump up at home, you will have to abandon complex and multifunctional simulators.
Distractions . Arriving at the gym, a person is set up only for classes and nothing distracts him. On the contrary, the desire to engage is increased, the person is completely immersed in the process. At home, distractions are constantly present.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Warm up exercises
It is very important before training, and especially at home, to carry out a set of exercises for warming up, which will prepare the body for loads to build up.
Warm up is very important, as a result of its implementation, body temperature rises, muscles warm up, metabolic processes start, muscle fibers are filled with energy. The joints and ligaments that will be involved in the workout are warming up.
The body becomes flexible, the risk of injury is reduced:
- Tilts the head to the sides. Stand straight, feet shoulder width apart. The gaze is directed in front of you. Head make oblique movements left and right. Perform 20 sec. Since the hands are free, along the way you need to stretch the hands. They need to twist clockwise, then against.
- Tilts the head forward. Direct stance, hands on the back of the head. The head is bent forward and slightly pressed on the back of the head. A sensation should appear as the neck muscles are stretched. The voltage is kept for 15-20 s.
- Shoulder joint warm-up. Standard direct rack. The left hand needs to be straightened in front of you. The left elbow is pressed to the chest with the right hand. To increase the effect, you need to bend your right hand at the elbow and take her to the back of the head. Stretch for 15 seconds for each arm.
- Stretching the muscles of the chest. Standard stand, arms raised and spread apart. They bring the shoulder blades together, deflecting the arms back. Perform 20 s.
- Muscles of the back. To stretch the spinal muscles, you need to take a straight stance, place your feet shoulder width apart, clasp your palms in the lock, straighten your arms and raise in front of you. The hips should remain immovable, only the back and lower back are rounded. For 15-20 s they stretch their arms forward, stretching the spinal muscles.
- Warm up the hind muscles of the thigh. Perform in a straight stance, legs together. The right leg should be raised in front of you, with both hands take the knee and press it into the body. Thigh muscle tension should be felt. Perform an exercise of 20 seconds per leg.
- Stretching quadriceps. Feet should be together. In the stance, the left leg is bent right at the knee and it is taken with the left hand. It is necessary to press the foot to the buttock, tension should be felt in the quadriceps. During execution, the right hand is raised up, the left knee should touch the right. Having created tension on the quadriceps of the left leg, they are delayed in this position for 20 s. Do the exercise with the right foot in the same way.
- Ankle joint warm-up. It is carried out directly in the rack, the left leg is put forward in front of you for half a step and kept on weight. Step 20 with twist to the right and left side. Also do with the right ankle.
Running on the spot. Legs should be together, hands at the leve
l of the belt. You need to run in place, raising your legs high, your knees should touch your hands. Perform 20 s. Then they put their hands on the buttocks, run in place, touching the feet of the palms. Such an exercise is performed for 20 s.
The hitch allows the body to optimally go into a state of rest after exertion. After exercises for a hitch, the body temperature gradually decreases, the pulse rate and the load on the cardiovascular system decrease, muscle fibers relax, become more elastic, acid escapes from the muscles and the effect of post-traumatic pain after intense loads decreases.
In order for the training program to bring maximum benefits and contribute to the rapid pumping of muscles at home, it is very important to do exercises after classes that can fix the result. It is necessary to perform muscle stretching exercises that were involved in the training process. For each muscle group, it is recommended to perform exercises in several approaches for 30-50 s.
For the hitch, the same exercises that were performed at the workout before class are suitable.
It is believed that pumping up at home is unrealistic. But if a person has gathered his will and decisively tuned, then what the place of his occupation will be does not matter. Here is a set of exercises for training that should be included in the homework program.
Back muscle exercises
- Wide grip pull-ups until touching the chest. To perform, you should take the starting position on the horizontal bar. Hands are placed much wider than shoulders. The palms are directed away from the face. On inhalation, you should rise to touch the chest to the crossbar, in the upper position, hold for 1-2 s and lower as you exhale. This exercise works well on the broadest muscles.
Pull-ups on the crossbar with a wide grip on the head. On the horizontal bar you need to take a starting position with a wide grip of hands. The body bends slightly forward and tilts its head slightly. On inspiration, they rise smoothly, the head should be set under the crossbar. At the top, they touch the crossbar with the back of the head and hold for a couple of seconds. Then, on exhalation, they lower to their original position. The latitudinal, rhomboid, round and trapezius muscles are developed. The neck is also strengthened.
- Dumbbell pull in the slope. They are performed standing, knees need to be bent slightly, the body should be bent in the lower back and tilted 90 degrees. Dumbbells smoothly understand up, hands should move strictly along the body. Having reached the upper point, they are delayed for 1-2 s, lower the dumbbells. Repeat as many times as needed.
- Rise on socks, standing on a support. A slight elevation is needed. You can step on the doorstep or cut out a thick board for classes. The standard stand is to stand on the edge of a hill. To increase efficiency, you can take weights or dumbbells in your hands. They rise to the socks to the maximum height, hold for a couple of seconds, then lower, heels can not touch the floor. Thus, caviar is effectively developed and swung.
- Squats You can perform the exercise in a stance when the knees are straight forward or slightly to the sides. Also, to increase the load should use dumbbells or weights. The bar is perfect. The greater the working weight, the higher the efficiency.
- Exercise high chair . To take the starting position, you need to go to the wall, press your back to it. Then take a small step. The legs are shoulder-width apart, the socks are slightly flattened, the arms are straightened along the body and rest on the wall. Slowly lower to a position where the legs form an angle of 90 degrees. In this position, they are delayed as long as possible.
- French bench press. You need two dumbbells or a bar, a bench or two stools. Starting position – lying on a bench, arms with weights raised up and are perpendicular to the floor, palms facing the face. During the exercise, bending and unbending the arms is necessary only at the elbow, the shoulder should be motionless. On inhalation, dumbbells are lowered, on exhalation they are lifted.
- Back push-ups. You will need a bench to complete it. You need to turn your back to her, and put your hands on the edge, shoulder width apart. The legs should be straightened so that the back slightly moves away from the edge of the bench.
- On inspiration, the body is gently lowered, bending its elbows. There is no need to fall through so that the buttocks touch the ground. A hand in a bent elbow should form an angle of 90 degrees. Then only the force of triceps lift the body up. To avoid injury, do not need to spread your elbows to the side during lowering. To increase the load, you can put a bench or stool under your feet.
- Triceps push ups. To do this, you need to take the starting position as with normal push-ups, but the brushes should be closer to each other. For the greatest load on the triceps, you need to put the brushes as close as possible and press your elbows to the body. The body must be straightened, otherwise you may get injured. The brushes should be directed in parallel, otherwise the load will be distributed to the pectoral muscles. Perform the exercise smoothly. With each repetition, inhale and exhale. When your arms are bent and your body is as close to the ground as possible, you need to pause, then go up.
l push ups. During vertical push-ups, the main load is on the deltoid muscles, triceps and trapezium. Occupy a handstand with his back to the wall. The palms should be taken away from the wall by 3’9 – 5’9 inch, the hands should be put a little wider than the shoulders. The body should form a straight line. You can not touch the buttocks of the wall. A look is directed in front of you. Exercise is performed neatly and without sudden movements. Slowly bend your arms until your head approaches the floor (you can’t touch the floor with your head, if your hands can not withstand the load, you can get injured). Then they rise to the starting position. Thus do the right number of repetitions. If at first it is difficult to perform push-ups at full amplitude, half-push-ups can be done.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
- Pull-ups. For its execution on the horizontal bar, the hands are placed a little narrower than the shoulders and sent to the face by the palms. The body should be straight. Pulling up, the elbows are held closer to the body, the back is kept straight. For full amplitude, the chin is raised above the bar. In the upper position, make the maximum reduction and hang 1-2 seconds. On exhalation, they drop to the starting position.
- Bending the arms with dumbbells. You need to sit on a bench or stool, bend and unbend your arms with dumbbells. Exercise gives maximum effect on biceps. It should be performed smoothly, without sudden movements. On exhalation, dumbbells are lifted, on inhalation they are lowered. The position of the hands may be different. They can be on weight, you can rest your elbows on your knees or hips. During the execution, you can change the position of the hands between sets.
- Hammer lifting dumbbells. This exercise shapes and pumps the lateral biceps. To do this, you need to take a standing position, lower your hands with dumbbells, palms directed to the body. Without changing the position of the brush, the arms smoothly bend and unbend alternately. Keep your back straight, do not spring with your feet.
Exercises for the abs
For the press, you can perform two basic exercises that develop the upper, lower and oblique muscles of the abdomen.
Starting position – lying on your back, legs slightly bent at the knees, hands behind the head. Gently raise the body to the knees and back. So the upper abdominal muscles are strengthened.
For the development of the lower abdominal muscles, you need to take a supine position, straighten your legs, put your hands along the body. Then, smoothly raise your legs up vertically. Then lower, repeat the desired number of times.
- Push-ups between supports. A fairly simple and effective exercise to develop and expand the muscles of the chest. To do this, you will need 3 stools. Two need to be set a little wider than the shoulders, and the third so as to stand on his socks. They occupy the starting position as in the usual push-ups with a wide grip, only leaning on the edges of the stools. The amplitude of the exercise should be as deep as possible. Having descended to the lower point, they are delayed for 1-2 s and rise. Dropping down, the elbows are laid aside. Perform carefully so as not to get injured due to unstable supports.
- Push-ups on one arm. Performing this action works well on the muscles of the chest. They occupy an emphasis lying on one hand. The second hand is wound behind the back or placed on the lower back. The body needs to be straightened, legs are on toes. Taking a breath, they bend the working arm at the elbow, lower their breasts almost to the floor. The body is not bent in the lower back. On exhalation, they rise to their initial position. If you put your legs a little wider, it is easier to perform the exercise in terms of balancing.
Home workout program
How to build up at home (training program is described below), recommend those who have already achieved certain results. Mr. Lavna principle – regularity. Systematic exercises will tone the body. Muscles will increase in volume and become embossed. Well-being and physical condition will significantly improve.
Do not load the body every day. But to achieve good results you can not be lazy. The program consists of 3-day workouts, alternating with a day of rest.
How to increase the effectiveness of home exercises
- It is very important to conduct a high-quality workout before each lesson, and after a workout – a hitch.
- You need to drink more fluid and eat right. If one of the goals is to lose weight, then you should not switch to a low-calorie diet. The body is rapidly depleted.
- A quality and productive workout requires the right attitude. You need to set a goal and strive for it.
- Do not immediately load a lot of the body. The load must be increased gradually. It is very good when there is useful equipment for training (kettlebell, several new dumbbells, barbell).
- If possible, you need to conduct training in the yard. You can use additional exercises and equipment, do a jog.
Basic exercises for the gym
To achieve good results in terms of muscle buildup, you need to start training from the basic exercises, and only over time move on to the development of specific muscles. It is after performing such exercises that the muscles will be tightened, the figure is sculptured and attractive.
Basic exercises intensively develop all the muscles, but it is advisable to supplement them with auxiliary exercises. The training complex in the first 3-4 months should consist of 80% basic exercises. After their implementation, the body quickly gains mass due to the powerful muscles of the back and legs. Next will be given a set of basic exercises based on training 3 times a week.
Gym Workout Program
Day number 1
Day number 2
Day number 3
How to quickly gain muscle mass for a girl
It’s quite difficult for girls to build muscle. Their body is not fit for this. But if it was decided to tighten the body, get the relief of the muscles, and a slim figure, then you need to follow 3 important rules: training, recovery and nutrition.
To pump up at home, it is important to balance these components. The training program should include a sufficient number of exercises, but such that the body does not experience overload.
It is important to include basic exercises in the complex of the training process, which involve all the muscles of the body. Healthy sleep is crucial. The women’s body is already fragile, so recovery before the next lesson is very important. A balanced and regular diet is the key to success. In addition to food, you need to take vitamins and protein complexes.
How to quickly gain muscle mass in a man
For men, it is also important to adhere to the regime of training, nutrition and rest. But despite good nutrition, you still need to take special nutrition for athletes with a high content of protein and vitamins. Training at first more than half should consist of basic exercises for intensive pumping of all the muscles of the body.
With each lesson, you need to increase the working weight and the number of repetitions so that the body quickly adapts to the loads, and muscles grow.
It is better to swing in the gym, but you can gain muscle mass at home, if you have the proper mood. Observing the principle of regularity, leading a healthy lifestyle and eating right, you can do it in a short time. It is important to choose the optimal training program for pumping up muscles, since overloads increase the risk of injuries, and too light loads will not bring results.
Video on how to pump up at home for girls and men
Training program for the home:
Home muscle pump program: