Beautiful manicure, according to experts in cosmetology, is always the final element in the image of a woman. The colors of the nail polish depend on circumstances that prevent flashy colors from being used. In everyday life, women increasingly have to choose a more restrained design.
In this case, the manicure should not be faded and not expressive. In the photo you can see how to maintain a balance of black and white, which gives the manicure simplicity and grace.
- The benefits of manicure in black and white
- Features of black and white manicure gel polish
- On long nails
- For short nails
- Fashionable ideas of a beautiful black and white manicure.
- How to make a black and white manicure at home
- Black – White French Manicure
- With an image
- Black and white moon manicure.
- Water manicure
- Dots on the nails
- Using stamping
- With beads
- Black and white newspaper manicure.
- Video about black and white manicure
The benefits of manicure in black and white
They are as follows:
- demonstrates the grace of the owner;
- Suitable for any style of business clothes;
- idealizes the image of a business lady;
- beautiful nail design;
- has no restrictions, it is used on long and shortened nails;
- can be supplemented with a contrasting color on 1 or 2 nail plates;
- noble style;
- great opportunities for decoration.
Features of black and white manicure gel polish
Nails in black and white style, as seen in the photo, show how harmoniously these 2 opposite colors are combined. Gel – varnish or shellac is more preferred, since it is resistant and durable.
A feature of this design is as follows:
- bright and intense manicure.
On long nails
Those who follow the fashion of long nails have advantages in connection with the fact that absolutely any options can be realized. Black stripe manicure will be an easy choice for daily use. Such a decision will not be gloomy, but it will look softer. French style, beautiful framing and sparkling decor will help emphasize the shape, length.
For short nails
Short nails look natural, practical and beautiful. Not every woman can or wants to wear long nails. In this case, the black manicure on cropped nails looks stylish.
Soft lines are suitable for cropped nails in the shape of an oval; geometric, graphic patterns in the shape of a square.
A manicure can be done in a classic lunar style at the base of the plate. In order to confirm self-sufficiency, you can make a manicure in the form of caviar style.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to draw monograms on nails step by step for beginners. Instructions with photos.
Fashionable ideas of a beautiful black and white manicure.
Novelties of manicure in black and white show several original ideas, which include:
- combination of colors in the form of a chessboard;
- a combination of colors in the form of piano keys;
- French manicure;
- moon manicure;
- a print that imitates a beast;
- dots drawing;
- the use of beads, rhinestones, broths, sequins;
- caviar design;
- Abstract shapes of different sizes.
How to make a black and white manicure at home
You can decorate your nails yourself at home.
Of the tools you will need:
- different brushes in thickness;
- thin needles;
- white pencil;
- black and white varnish;
- acrylic paints;
- coating for fixing.
As a result, the nails may look like in the photo of a thematic site with black and white manicure. The work must be done carefully so that the black and white varnish does not overlap.
Stages of manicure:
- apply white varnish to prepared nails;
- wait until completely dry;
- dip a thin brush in black lacquer;
- draw a semicircle on top of the left side of the nail;
- draw a small white circle in the center;
- apply in the center 2 intersecting curved stripes – black and white;
- cover with fixative.
Black – White French Manicure
Black French manicure is considered universal for any shape and length of nails. This style has no limitations in daily use, looks great in an evening style.
Before the manicure, the nails are in the form of a square, since it is this form that is suitable for such a combination of gamma.
French design rules:
- hygienic treatment of nails;
- degreasing nails;
- base coat application;
- applying colored varnish, as a basis you can take black or white;
- another color is used to create a picture;
With an image
Technique of execution:
- First you need to prepare your nails for design. Then apply a base coat. Dry in the lamp for 2 minutes.
- Apply the first coat of black, dry in a lamp for 2 minutes.
- For sufficient saturation, apply 2 coat of varnish, dry in a lamp.
- The plate is covered with a glossy gel top.
- In order to give shine, they also dry in the lamp for 2 minutes.
- On the little finger, thumb and forefinger, the sticky layer is removed.
- On the ring and middle finger they paint with white paint – gel. The drawing starts from the cuticle, then from the tip. In this process, it is not necessary to dry under the lamp.
- On the foil, pearl shine and acrylic powder are mixed. This mixture is sprinkled with a spatula on both fingers. Then dried in a lamp. The remaining powder is removed with a soft brush.
The zebra pattern has a traditional color in black and white, although any tone is taken as the basis:
- Apply a base coat and dry thoroughly.
- Paint a thin strip of black varnish with a brush.
- Do not wait for drying, apply a white strip next to the black.
- Wipe the brush with a cotton swab dipped in acetone and then repeat the pattern.
- In conclusion, cover with a protective layer.
Black and white moon manicure.
A moon style manicure is considered an everyday and effective solution. A smile line looms at the base of the nail. To complete the design, a template is prepared from paper, adhesive tape, or cardboard. You can purchase a special stencil. Strips for a classic jacket can also be used.
- prepare the nails;
- coat with base varnish;
- after drying, apply the tone that is selected for the moon;
- close the filled moon with a stencil, paint the nail with a tone for the base;
- apply a matte or transparent fastener.
Water manicure is also called marble. This is a real work of art. The technique of this type of manicure is very complex.
- A base coat is applied to the nails.
- Around the nail use scotch tape or oily cream to prevent varnish on the skin.
- Water is poured into a wide tank.
- 4 to 5 drops of varnish are added to the water.
- Wait for it to spread over the surface.
- Then add the second color, the third (the number is not limited). Although the picture is obtained using 2 colors.
- With a wooden toothpick you can create the desired pattern on the surface.
- It is necessary to hold a toothpick a couple of times for an intricate ornament.
- The finger is immersed in water under a film of varnish for a short period of time, then removed.
- The drawing should dry completely.
- Remove the tape from the nails.
- Fix the pattern with a special coating.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to build gel nails with varnish. Nail extension instruction for beginners. Photo.
Dots on the nails
Dots is a rod with a metal ball at the end. With it, you can draw points, lines, commas. The size of the item depends on the ball.
Black and white nails with the help of dots, as seen in the photo, are obtained with perfect patterns. The most successful choices are commas.
Dots is performed as follows:
- Hygienic treatment of nails.
- Drawing the foundation for extending the life of nail art.
- Drawing base color for the future drawing.
- Image of a dots drawing dipped in varnish or paint.
- Coating nails with fixative.
The dots pattern looks attractive on different lengths of nails. It is important to choose the right option for the right style of clothing.
A special technique for decorating nails is stamping. Using the intended tools, the selected drawings are applied. This type of manicure in translation means “stamping.”
The technique allows you to transfer the pattern from the stencil to the nail due to the soft stamp.
Stamping is performed in the following order:
- Hygienic treatment of nails.
- Application of background varnish.
- You need to create a picture only after the varnish has completely dried.
- On the drawing that is selected, varnish is applied.
- Remove excess varnish with a scraper or plastic card.
- When pressing the scraper, apply medium strength, but not too weakly and not too much.
- Until the varnish has dried, quickly apply a stamp to the drawing with medium strength.
- Transfer the drawing from the stamp to the nail plate with a rolling motion or apply it from top to bottom.
- Wipe the plate with each drawing.
- The nail polish remover should be free of oils, otherwise the pattern will not be transferred.
- Remove stamp from varnish. To do this, you can use tape.
- Attach the stamp to the sticky side of the adhesive tape and the stamp will be clean.
- After drawing, wait 2 to 3 minutes and cover with a fixative.
Manicure with beads, broths, caviar – this is one technology in the process of which small round beads are used. With long nails, the beads visually make your hands heavier if you use large material. For the dress code, not all nails are allocated, but only a few.
Caviar manicure goes well in both winter and summer.
Manicure is performed in the following order:
- Hygienic treatment.
- Basecoat coating.
- Coating with colored varnish in 2 layers.
- While the varnish has not dried, dip the nail into the bead mass, remove and press the beads to the nail.
- After 5 minutes, cover the beads with 2 layers of fixative.
- To adjust, you can use a toothpick.
Black and white newspaper manicure.
Thanks to the French cosmetologist, who came up with a newspaper method, this new trend appeared. Newspaper manicure fell in love with many fashionistas around the world.
Nails are black and white (the photo is a good example of how to create a newspaper manicure) to perform at home is not difficult:
- To process nails.
- Cut strips from newspaper.
- Apply base coat.
- After drying, apply colored varnish.
- After the colored varnish dries, lower the nails into a container with alcohol for 5 seconds.
- Put the newspaper piece on the nail and press lightly.
- Keep until the alcohol dries (about 10 seconds).
- Carefully remove the strip and do well with the rest of the nails.
- Apply top coat.
Instead of a cup with alcohol, you can use a cotton pad. Wet it in alcohol, put a piece of newspaper on it, put a nail on it.
Using a craquelure on the nails, they create the effect of snake scales, crocodile peels, cracked porcelain and so on. This design is created from 2 colors.
The peculiarity is that 1 color is the base, and the other is used on top of the base and a cracked look is obtained.
Craquelure is created in the following order:
- Hygienic treatment of nails.
- Preparation of varnish in 2 colors.
- Degreasing nails.
- Application of the base color.
- The base color should dry out a bit.
- Quickly apply 2 color and blow on each finger.
- To coat with colorless varnish.
- When applying a dense upper layer, the craquelure will turn out to be large. With thin application, it will turn out small.
A black and white manicure on nails is very versatile. Classic design suitable for a variety of events. In the photo you can see how to revive it, using additional tools, such as rhinestones, beads and other decor.
Video about black and white manicure
Fashionable ideas for such a manicure:
Noble black and white manicure: