In medicine and cosmetology, Curiozin has been used for a long time. By its properties, the gel belongs to tissue repair stimulants. The instruction involves the external use of the drug.
- Gel composition
- Healing properties
- Indications for use
- Contraindications and side effects
- How to use an agent to treat acne and acne
- How to cure comedones with curiosin gel
- Curiosin vs Papules
- Morning Mask with Curiosin
- Curiozin Evening Mask
- Combined Mask with Curiosin
- How to use Curiosin for wrinkles
- How to apply cream on the area around the eyes
- Use during pregnancy and lactation
- Drug interaction
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Comparison of Curiosin with other agents
- The opinion of cosmetologists about the drug < /span>
- Video about Curiosin. Instructions for use
The composition of the Curiosin gel contains one active substance – zinc hyaluronate. Zinc chloride, sodium hydroxide, potassium sorbate, carbomer and water are auxiliary components of the drug.
Cream Curiosin has the property of tissue repair, and also has an antimicrobial effect on the surface of the skin. It effectively heals wounds.
- nourishes the skin with oxygen;
- dries up inflammation;
- smoothes wrinkles;
- improves blood circulation in the skin.
Indications for use
Instructions for use on the gel Curiosin suggests its use for:
- wound healing;
- bedsores treatment;
- treatment of ulcers and fistulas;
- better tissue regeneration;
- treatment of acne, papulopustular acne and comedones;
- smoothing superficial and expression lines;
- maintaining optimal water balance;
- reduce the risk of scarring and spots after pustular formations;
- smoothing wrinkles.
Contraindications and side effects
The main contraindication to use is individual intolerance to a drug substance. Also, the use of the cream should be abandoned during pregnancy.
Side effects that may be caused by the use of the cream are itching, slight redness and tightness of the skin.
How to use an agent to treat acne and acne
To treat acne, the gel should be applied twice a day to clean skin. The face should be cleansed of cosmetics, but not overdried by means for washing or removing makeup.
Curiosin must be applied in a thin layer so that a greasy film does not form on the face. For a better effect, you can pre-wash your skin with a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution. The therapy should be continued until the acne or acne completely disappears.
How to cure comedones with curiosin gel
Instructions for use of the gel does not imply the use of Curiosin for the treatment of comedones, however this does not cancel its effectiveness in the fight against the problem. You need to apply the gel on clean skin, 2 times a day. Recommended course treatment with weekly interruptions in use.
In order to improve the effect of treatment, it is recommended to follow a diet that excludes simple carbohydrates (sweet fruits, sugar), smoked and salted foods during therapy.
Curiosin vs Papules
Papules, like comedones or acne, are pustular formations. For their treatment, a scheme identical to that of comedones is used.
The gel is also applied to the affected skin 2 times a day after preliminary cleansing. Treatment can be carried out in courses.
Morning Mask with Curiosin
The morning mask containing the gel can be used to moisturize the skin, giving it elasticity and a healthy color.
To prepare the mask you will need:
- 0.5 teaspoons Curiosin gel;
- vitamins A, B, E, C – 1 capsule;
- essential oil (lemon, bergamot, lavender, fir, cypress, rose) 2-3 drops.
All ingredients must be mixed in a small container and stored in the refrigerator. It is necessary to apply every morning. On the face the mask must be kept for 20 minutes. Owners of dry skin do not have to wash off the product, and for those with dermis oily enough, it is better to wash. Apply the mask 4 times a week.
You can use the gel in its pure form. It must be applied over the entire face with a thin layer and denser in places where there are deep wrinkles. You can hold the mask for 10 to 15 minutes, and then you must wash it off with running warm water without soap or detergent.
Curiozin Evening Mask
An evening mask with curiosin is used to deeply affect wrinkles. This mask must be kept on the face longer than the morning.
The composition includes:
- Curiosin gel 0.5 teaspoons for one application;
- any base oil – 1 teaspoons.
It is necessary to apply the mixture on clean skin for 25 minutes, then remove the mask with a paper towel (for dry and flaky skin) or wash off without soap (for oily skin). But with increased production of sebum after the procedure, the face can be treated with a refreshing tonic or matting cream.
Combined Mask with Curiosin
Combined masks are used to smooth wrinkles, moisturize and give a healthy complexion.
In addition to Curiosin, they contain some other substances, for example, cream, oils or glycerin.
The most common is a mask containing:
- face cream that has a moisturizing, nourishing, softening or protective effect – 1 tablespoon;
- vitamins: A, E or a complex of vitamins – 1 capsule;
- base oils: peach, burdock, olive or any other – 1 teaspoons;
- essential oils: tea tree, roses, lavender, cedar, mint – 2-3 drops.
If the skin is very dry and needs additional strong hydration, then glycerin or petroleum jelly can be added to the mask. All ingredients must be mixed in a small plastic or glass jar and stored at a temperature not exceeding 15 °.
It is necessary to apply the product on clean, steamed skin. Keep the mask for at least 30-40 minutes, then wash thoroughly using a cleanser (since the mask contains a lot of greasy components). After washing off the mask, you can apply anti-aging cream on your face and massage your face with a
How to use Curiosin for wrinkles
The main objective of the gel is the treatment of pustular inflammation on the skin of the face. But Curiosin is also known as a tool to help cope with early shallow wrinkles. To fight wrinkles with the help of Curiosin, it is necessary to make a mask out of it.
One of the most effective anti-aging agents is hyaluronic acid. But since the gel contains zinc salt of this acid, the anti-aging effect will become noticeable after about 6-8 months of using masks from Curiosin.
- Recipe number 1. Thick face cream and gel in a ratio of 1: 1, a complex of oily vitamins and any essential oil. Mix the components in a plastic or glass container, add 2-3 drops of oil, 4-5 drops of vitamins. Apply the mask daily before bedtime with massage movements, withstand about 10 minutes. and remove with wet wipes to remove makeup.
- Recipe number 2. Curiosin can be used as a mask without adding any other components to it. The gel must be applied to the face with a thick layer and held for about 5 minutes, and then washed off.
Both types of cosmetic care have a beneficial effect on the skin, you can make masks according to the 1st recipe, and immediately to the 2nd mind.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
How to apply cream on the area around the eyes
Instructions for use of the Curiosin gel inhibits the application of the medication to the area around the eyes.
Because the drug is very aggressive and on thin skin can cause:
If necessary, apply the cream, then it can be mixed with a moisturizer for the area around the eyes or glycerin in a ratio of 1: 3. It is necessary to apply a thin layer, gently dropping fingertips into the skin.
To eliminate wrinkles under the eyes, Curiosin can be mixed with anti-aging eye cream and applied at night.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Some pregnant women need to use a cream that stimulates tissue regeneration – Curiosin.
Instructions for use prohibit the use of the medication during pregnancy.
But at the same time, there is no reliable data that would prove the detrimental effect of the cream on the fetus or the ingestion of active substances in breast milk. Before applying the cream, you should consult your doctor and dermatologist.
Curiosin does not enter into any interaction with any other medicines, so you can prepare masks on its basis, mix it with other substances.
But it is worth considering that the cream dries the skin quite strongly and can not be used together with other drying ointments, gels or creams. It is worthwhile to limit the use of zinc ointment, the frequent use of soap and cleansers. Some cosmetologists recommend reducing the amount of foundation and powder, so as not to overburden the skin.
Terms and conditions of storage
Instructions for use Curiozin states that this medication must be stored at room temperature, about 25 °, in a dark place. The opened medicine must be used within 30 days. After this time, the drug loses its properties.
Comparison of Curiosin with other agents
According to the mode of action, there are many analogues of Curiosin. For example, Skinoren, Zinerit, Baziron AS, Biseptol, Jes, Dimephosphon, Steptonitol and others.
The main disadvantage of these funds is that:
- some may contain antibiotics (Steptonitol);
- contain hormones;
- cause a large number of side effects (Zinerit);
- give a short-lived effect.
Curiosin does not contain hormones, antibiotics, does not cause side effects, skin pigmentation, helps get rid of fresh scars and scars.
Hormonal drugs (corticosteroids) are dangerous because they block the production of sebum to treat inflammation. As a result of this, acne does pass (the bacteria that cause them have nothing to eat), but the skin loses its elasticity, becomes dry, and very vulnerable to sunlight. There can be no such effect from the use of Curiosin.
In composition and action, Curiosin is very similar to Skinoren, Aknekutan creams. In these medicines, the active substance is either acids or products derived from organic acids.
Azorenic acid is in Skinoren, isotretinoin is in Aknekutan. These drugs also have no particular contraindications and side effects, but their average cost is several times higher than the cost of Curiosin.
Curiosin can be compared with the highly advertised Zenerit. The active substance of the drug is an antibiotic – erythromycin. The advantage of Curiosin is obvious – antibiotics destroy not only staphylococci that cause acne, but also bacteria of normal skin microflora, Curiosin does not give such an effect. In addition, Zenerit is more expensive than Curiosin.
Worthy analogues of Curiosin are:
- Klenzit C;
- salicylic acid alcohol solution;
- alcoholic solution of boric acid.
The medicinal substances of the above medicines are likewise either acids or products derived from acids. One of the main advantages of drugs with acids is that they lighten the skin a little. Medications also dry well, fight excess sebum, and prevent the appearance of scars and scars.
The opinion of cosmetologists about the drug <
In general, cosmetologists have a positive opinion about Curiosin. Some of them use the gel in daily practice for their customers. But nevertheless, they suggest observing recommendations that can enhance a positive result.
These recommendations include:
- proper and complete nutrition, which can fully satisfy the skin’s needs for nutrients: include greens, vegetables, dairy products and cereals in the diet;
- heavy drinking (exceptionally clean water) and a complete rejection of tea, coffee and other drinks;
- compliance with the daily routine and a full sleep, this is true for women struggling with wrinkles. After all, it is during sleep that the skin “rests” and receives oxygen;
- regular use of moisturizing and / or nourishing face creams in the evening and in the morning;
- proper cleansing with mild skin care products;
- rejection of bad habits;
- refusal to apply dense, heavy makeup;
- spend more time outdoors;
- include in the daily routine exercises and muscle stretching exercises;
- daily perform a complex of gymnastics for the face;
- conduct facial massage.
According to cosmetologists, if you follow the above recommendations, then the result of therapy will not keep you waiting and overall health will improve. After a short-term application, smoothing of shallow wrinkles is observed, swelling disappears.
Gel Curiosin is a well-known drug, the use of which is common in cosmetology . In the instructions attached to the drug, you can find indications and contraindications for its use. The main advantage of the remedy is that it has practically no contraindications and is really effective in treating acne.
Video about Curiosin. Instructions for use
Hyalurgic Acid and Curiosin Gel:
Caring for the skin around the eyes: