The purpose of facial care is to maintain tone and beauty at the proper level, which leads to the eternal need of women in cleansing procedures. There are a number of creams and masks that help improve the condition of the skin, but mechanical cleaning of the face is especially in demand among the female population.
- Mechanical face peel – what is it
- Indications for the procedure
- It is painful or not to do mechanical cleaning
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Devices and tools
- Mechanical cleaning of the face with a spoon
- Vacuum-mechanical facial skin cleansing
- How to do a mechanical face wash with a cosmetologist. Stages
- Comprehensive procedure: mechanical and ultrasonic cleaning
- The result after mechanical cleaning of the face
- How many times a month does it cost to clean
- Mechanical face peel for dry, problematic skin
- The cost of a mechanical cleaning session
- Mechanical face cleaning at home
- How to do house cleaning
- Skin care after mechanical cleaning
- Can I do during pregnancy
- Is it possible to do in the summer
- Facial Cleansing Videos
Mechanical face peel – what is it
Beauty salons offer mechanical cleaning, during which not only dead skin flakes are removed, but also the face is deeply cleansed of toxins and various contaminants, metabolism and blood circulation are activated. The visible results achieved after this procedure are pleasantly surprising.
The procedure is performed manually or using a vacuum device.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Indications for the procedure
Mechanical face cleaning is intended for people with oily skin type. This procedure is also recommended for deteriorating complexion.
Despite the fact that this method of skin cleansing is in great demand mainly among the female population, men can also use it. The fatter the skin of a person, the easier it will be to carry out mechanical cleansing, since the procedure is less painful on this particular type of skin.
It is painful or not to do mechanical cleaning
If mechanical cleaning is superficial, the pain is minimal. This mainly concerns the removal of blackheads and acne in the phase of their maturity.
When deep fat deposits accumulate in the skin, a large number of clogged pores and black spots are present, it is necessary to use effective tools: a Vidal needle or a steel loop. In this case, a deeper layer of the skin will be affected, which will bring a sharp, but short-lived pain.
Advantages and disadvantages
Mechanical cleaning of the face is not in vain always in demand among women. This procedure is useful and convenient in many aspects:
- visible skin cleansing;
- speed of the session;
- improved complexion;
- smoothing the skin;
- affordable price.
The effect of mechanical cleaning of the face persists for several months.
Much depends on the type of skin. Sensitive skin does not tolerate manual intervention. Itching is possible for several days after the end of the session.
Devices and tools
When manual skin cleaning, the following tools are used:
- spoon Uno;
- Vidal loop;
- face brush;
- Vidal’s needle.
During cleaning, all appliances must be sterile clean. It is necessary to observe this rule both in the salon and at home.
Spoon is an easy-to-use tool that can easily cope with black dots and other eye-catching imperfections of the skin: pimples, fat deposits, etc. It has a strainer from one end (serves to remove numerous black dots), and a spoon with one hole from the other (to combat single pimples).
The procedure using Uno spoons does not bring much discomfort and leaves no residue on the skin. According to experts, the Uno spoon allows deep cleansing of clogged pores and improves the condition and complexion in a very short time.
Vidal’s loop is a medical steel stick with loops on both ends: a small one from one and a larger one from the other. The first is to remove comedones. The second is to fight acne.
Another important device for deep cleansing of clogged pores is a brush. It can be of two types: electric and classic. There are different categories of face brushes depending on their size, length and thickness of the villi, a set of nozzles and price.
Vidal’s needle completes the list of essential tools. It is very effective in combating deep skin impurities, acne, blackheads.
Mechanical cleaning of the face with a spoon
Mechanical cleaning of the face with a spoon can be carried out periodically both in the salon at the beautician, and independently at home. Through the use of spoons, the skin acquires a radiant and healthy appearance.
Cleansing takes place by pressing a spoon on problem areas, during which excess subcutaneous fat comes to the surface of the face through small holes in the device. Depending on the volume of various types of impurities in the skin, the procedure can be repeated several times, occasionally wiping a spoon from fat and disinfecting it.
Vacuum-mechanical facial skin cleansing
Beauticians resort to vacuum-mechanical cleaning of the skin, when classical cleaning is not enough to remove subcutaneous impurities. This is an alternative procedure, where work on the skin is carried out not with the hands of a specialist, but with a vacuum device.
This device has a deeper effect and removes accumulations of fat using a vacuum. It is especially effective against hard-to-reach subcutaneous congestions.
Working with a vacuum apparatus helps to achieve the most important results:
- acceleration of blood microcirculation,
- matte and healthy skin color,
- lifting effect
- a feeling of cleanliness and freshness on the face.
How to do a mechanical face wash with a cosmetologist. Stages
The salon conducting the cleansing procedure takes responsibility for a quality result and determines a specific procedure.
The steps are as follows:
Preparing for cleaning. To properly conduct mechanical cleansing of the face, you need to complet
ely remove the makeup and open the pores. To remove cosmetics, special products are used: tonics, gels for washing or scrubs. Each of them corresponds to certain characteristics of the type of skin with which the work will take place. Then the face is treated with hot steam, which allows the pores to open.
- Pore cleansing. After steaming the skin, the pores open and the sebaceous plugs soften. A cosmetologist can resort to applying the lotion by removing the surface layer of contamination or makeup. After that, cleaning begins with Uno spoons. This may take 5-7 minutes. As a result of cleaning, greasy deposits, black spots and dead cells are removed. Thanks to good lighting, the beautician is able to notice even the smallest pollution. The procedure should not last more than 20 minutes, because after this period the pores close and the cleaning becomes more painful. If the skin is very dirty, it is important to use auxiliary methods.
- The use of sedatives and disinfectants. This is the final stage of mechanical cleaning. Experts resort to the help of drugs with antibacterial effect. These include anti-inflammatory masks that help absorb excess sebum, narrow pores and reduce inflammation. An infrared lamp can also be used.
In the first 3-4 days after the completion of the cleansing session, discomfort may be felt in the form of itchy skin and red spots on the face. For this reason, it is not recommended to carry out the purification immediately before an important event.
Comprehensive procedure: mechanical and ultrasonic cleaning
Ultrasonic and radio frequency facial cleansing includes 8 main stages:
- Cleaning. Consists of using specific products for the type of skin that needs to be cured.
- Analysis: At this stage, the skin is analyzed using a Wood lamp, the color characteristics of the skin are determined, and there is a division into zones that need treatment.
- Ultrasound. The procedure consists in exposing the skin to an ultrasonic tip.
- Cleansing. Acne and acne are removed.
- Mask. Application and distribution of the mask.
- Radio frequencies: A cosmetologist conducts a device on the skin surface that emits radio frequencies.
- Massage. Lymphatic drainage massage of the skin.
- Cream.Application of moisturizing, emollient and protective creams.
The result after mechanical cleaning of the face
The mechanical facial cleansing procedure successfully relieves the skin of toxins and visible defects accumulated in it.
The skin becomes dull and fresh, which is the result of improved blood circulation and cell regeneration. Mechanical cleaning also increases collagen synthesis, normalizes lipid balance of lipids, improves skin functions at the intracellular level.
How many times a month does it cost to clean
About this, it is recommended to consult a specialist, since a lot depends on the characteristics of the skin and the degree of contamination. Mechanical cleaning can be carried out both periodically once a month, and 3 times a year.
Mechanical face peel for dry, problematic skin
When identifying the main problem areas of the facial skin and methods of their restoration, the esthetician is guided by the analysis of the type of skin, and depending on the results determines which products to use for cleansing.
For dry or problematic skin, masks with a moisturizing effect and creams that nourish the skin are most often used . Also, with dry skin, vacuum cleaning helps well, because when exposed to warm steam, contaminated pores open faster in the skin.
The cost of a mechanical cleaning session
A treatment session, which includes cleaning with ultrasound and radio frequencies, costs an average of $ 48. But the price may have varied depending on the salon and on the city.
Mechanical face cleaning at home
- The main rule in the implementation of an independent procedure for mechanical cleaning of the skin is complete sterility. Experts recommend dipping the Uno spoon in boiled water and leaving it there for 5 minutes before starting the procedure. Miramistin solution, alcohol or regular vodka is often used to disinfect devices.
- Then you should steam the face with hot water for 5 minutes (if there is no apparatus for vacuum cleaning). This will help open the pores.
- It is very important to clear all problem areas in 20 minutes. Since the heated pores at the end of this time will narrow again.
- After cleansing the face, it is necessary to disinfect the skin with alcohol or a special lotion.
- Then a moisturizing or soothing serum is applied, as well as a cream. The skin is carefully massaged.
- After the procedure is completed, it is extremely important not to touch the face and not to wash yourself.
How to do house cleaning
Skin care after mechanical cleaning
After a mechanical facial cleaning session, it is strictly forbidden to rinse your face with water. This procedure should be avoided in the first 12 hours. During the first week, it is advisable to use a cleansing lotion, which is based on alcohol.
Since mechanical cleaning of the face is a rather stressful procedure for the skin, it is forbidden to take sun baths and visit the solarium, as well as engage in swimming.
Despite the quick result and simplicity of a facial skin cleansing session, not everyone can resort to mechanical cleaning. First of all, the procedure is contraindicated for those who have dry or sensitive skin. It is also prohibited when:
An important aspect is consultation with a specialist who is able to give an accurate assessment of the skin condition at the cellular level and advise those cleansing methods that are suitable for a particular skin type.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Can I do during pregnancy
Pregnant women do not need to give up healthy habits. Facial cleansing is important, and during pregnancy it is more susceptible than ever to acne and acne due to changes at the hormonal leve
l. Mechanical cleaning by a beautician is the most reasonable of all existing options.
During pregnancy, this method of skin cleansing is preferable, since there is no chemical effect on the skin.
Is it possible to do in the summer
Summer is a period of increased intensity of sunlight, therefore it is not recommended to carry out a mechanical facial cleansing procedure at this time. Skin under the influence of the sun becomes noticeably drier and needs to be moisturized. In addition, thanks to vitamin D, which is synthesized in the body through the sun, the skin looks healthy and does not need special cleansing.
The ideal season for caring for facial beauty is autumn.
Mechanical face cleaning is a necessary procedure that can be carried out both in the salon and at home. This is the easiest way to keep your skin in perfect condition.
Facial Cleansing Videos
How is mechanical cleaning of the face:
Mechanical face peel: