Using correctly applied makeup, you can easily adjust the appearance to successfully create any look. Makeup helps to put emphasis in the right places and distract attention from imperfections. The same make up cannot ideally fit any type of face.
Makeup should be applied taking into account the color of the eyes, hair and skin, individual facial features, such as eye shape and lip shape. Owners of brown eyes and dark hair can experiment with makeup, because with this combination of data, you can use a large number of colors and techniques.
- Eyeshadow Palette
- What eyeliner and mascara to use
- What color lipstick suits brown eyes and dark hair
- The best combination of color eyeshadow and lipstick
- How to do eyebrow makeup
- Easy everyday makeup
- Nude makeup
- Evening makeup – step by step with a photo
- Oriental Makeup
- Smokey Ice for brown eyes and dark hair
- Wedding make-up
- For women over 45
- Rules for applying makeup
- Makeup videos for brown eyes and dark hair
Makeup for brown eyes and dark hair is allowed to be created using decorative cosmetics of various colors. It is necessary to take into account the shade of the color of the eyes and skin.
- Owners of dark brown eyes are suitable shadows of all shades of brown, gray or steel, calm green and plum colors.
- Shades of golden and olive colors, all shades of green and a full palette of brown shades are perfectly combined with brown-green eyes.
- A classic brown palette, green and gold shades fit the eyes of the “honey” shade. To add expressiveness to the look and emphasize the depth of the eyes, the shadows of the violet gamut will help.
- The richest choice of shadow color is available for the fair half with classic brown eyes that are not too dark in color and without interspersed with another color. They can use a rich palette of brown shades from the darkest to very light. In addition to it, shades of black, peach, hazelnut, plum, as well as soft pink and purple shades are perfect for eyes of this color.
It is recommended to use the blue-blue palette of shadows as carefully as possible and only for evening make-up. Otherwise, there is a risk of looking too catchy. When choosing the color of shadows, do not neglect such an important indicator as skin color.
Women with a winter color type are suitable for slate and brown shades. Eye makeup with beige, gold, green and plum shades is suitable for the summer color type.
What eyeliner and mascara to use
When choosing eyeliner, you should follow the same recommendations as for the selection of shadows. A win-win option is a classic black eyeliner. It is suitable for all, without exception, owners of brown eyes and dark hair, regardless of skin color.
The choice of mascara is also wide. It is allowed to use both familiar black and dark brown shades, and blue or green colors. It all depends on the image that is being created.
What color lipstick suits brown eyes and dark hair
Properly accentuated lips make-up will make your face look visually younger. If the lipstick color is chosen incorrectly, eye makeup will not save. When choosing a shade of lipstick, an important role is played not only by the color of the eyes and hair, but also by the color of the skin.
Here are some guidelines for choosing a lipstick shade for women with dark hair and brown eyes:
- On pale “cold” skin lips of red, bright pink and wine shades will look appropriate. However, the selected lipstick should be with a cold tint.
- With dark skin harmoniously lipstick bright scarlet, brick and brown shades.
- Owners of “amber” skin are shown all the warm shades of lipstick.
- Women with neutral skin color were more fortunate than the rest. They are allowed to choose a lipstick tone from all shades of red, pink, brown and plum.
The best combination of color eyeshadow and lipstick
To get a truly perfect make-up, it is important to choose the right combination of shadow + lipstick. Bright red lipstick in combination with a rich herbal shade on the eyes can hardly create a luxurious look.
To make the make-up truly perfect, you can be guided by already proven color combinations.
Lipstick and eyeshadow:
- Time-tested solution – red or wine lipstick and beige or gray-brown shades.
- Peach color lipstick is suitable for shades of emerald color.
- With the help of gold shades and red lipstick, you can create a gorgeous evening look.
- When using brown-eyed girls with dark hair, blue shades are recommended to paint the lips with pink lipstick. This combination will create an image in retro style.
- When choosing coral shades of lipstick, it is recommended to give preference to hazelnut shades or a shade of champagne.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
How to do eyebrow makeup
Due to the fact that the hair is dark by nature, there is no need to tint and draw eyebrows. To give the eyebrows a perfect look, you need to give them the right shape with tweezers. The next step will be combing them.
This is done with a special brush in the direction of hair growth. To maintain the shape that was created throughout the day, it is recommended to fix it with transparent wax for eyebrows. If the eyebrow line is interrupted due to the absence of hairs in any part, draw eyebrows with a pencil.
It is recommended to use a brown or graphite shade. For evening makeup, a charcoal black eyebrow color is allowed.
Easy everyday makeup
Makeup for brown eyes and dark hair for every day can be minimal due to the natural brightness of women with such an appearance.
Step-by-step light makeup is performed as follows:
- Facial skin is cleansed and day cream is applied. Then wait until it is well absorbed.
- The foundation is applied to the face under makeup.
- Mask imperfections of the skin with a corrector.
- Apply a tone to the face.
- Shape eyebrows.
- On the eyelids apply the selected shade of shadows. For daytime makeup, bright colors should not be used.
- Eyelashes stained with mascara.
- Lips are covered with a light translucent shine.
Easy makeup for every day is ready.
Makeup for brown eyes and dark hair in the style of nude involves the use of colors that are as close as possible to natural flesh and pinkish shades.
To get the most natural makeup, nudes need:
- On the cleansed skin, apply the foundation under makeup.
- Apply a thin layer of foundation or fluid.
- If possible, refuse to use blush or powder. If you can’t do without them, you need to use products that do not contain shiny particles.
- For eye makeup in a nude style, matte shades of beige or light brown shades are allowed. Lashes cover 1 layer of mascara. Lumps should be avoided.
- Eyebrows need to be combed and laid with a special wax. If you can’t do without using a pencil, you can use brown shades that are as close as possible to the natural color of the hairs.
- Lips are recommended to be painted only with lipstick in pastel colors. The ideal option is to do without it at all, and use a transparent shine or hygienic lipstick.
Evening makeup – step by step with a photo
To create evening makeup, it is recommended to use brighter shades than for daytime. They need to be selected not only taking into account eye color, hair and facial skin. It is necessary that the resulting make-up is in harmony with the hairstyle and the selected outfit.
When the color scheme is selected, you can proceed to the stages of creating makeup:
- A foundation is applied to cleansed and moisturized skin. Next, you need to mask skin imperfections with a corrector. After that, the face is covered with foundation.
- For an evening look, eyebrows need to be darkened. To do this, additionally paint them with a pencil. Next, fix the form with wax.
- Summarize the upper eyelid mucosa with a dark pencil. Then apply the shadows of the selected colors. The area under the eyebrows is covered with light shades of flesh tint with a matte effect.
- Summarize the upper eyelid for eyelash growth with a pencil or eyeliner. The lines should be clear and vibrant.
- Eyelashes are painted with mascara in 2-3 layers. They make sure that there are no lumps on them. For evening makeup, you need to use charcoal black mascara. To obtain the desired effect, green or dark blue mascara is allowed.
- Paint your lips with your chosen lipstick color. When choosing bright shades, you need to draw with a pencil, matching the color of the lipstick, the contour of the lips.
- Apply blush. In evening makeup, they should be with flickering particles.
It is important to consider that when choosing bright shadows, the lips should be covered with “calm” shades. The emphasis should be either on the eyes or on the lips. Simultaneous accenting is not allowed.
Makeup in oriental style will have to face almost every owner of brown eyes and dark hair. After all, this is the type of appearance endowed with the majority of oriental beauties.
To create makeup in this style, you need to adhere to several subtleties:
- In Arabic makeup, there is always an eyeliner. The presence of pronounced lines, drawn corners – a distinctive feature of this makeup.
- Shadows should contain glitter or mother of pearl.
- Eyebrows should be stained with black or dark brown pencil and fixed with wax.
- For coloring eyelashes volume mascara should be used. It is very important to properly color the eyelashes at the outer corner of the eye.
- The face should have a peach, dark or golden tone.
- Bright lipstick is not used to create oriental makeup. Only natural shades with a light texture are acceptable.
It is not forbidden to use false eyelashes when creating the image of an oriental woman.
Smokey Ice for brown eyes and dark hair
Makeup for brown eyes and dark hair, made using the Smokey Ice technique, was performed only in black colors in the 20-30s of the XX century. Its modern variation allows the use of other shades.
Step-by-step execution technique:
- Skin preparation – applying foundation or foundation. Powdered eyelids.
- The upper eyelid is down the eyelash line without gaps. A soft eyeliner should be used for this purpose. Shade the resulting line.
- Shadows are applied to the shaded line. The first should be the darkest shade of the selected gamut. It should be shaded.
- Shadows of a lighter shade are superimposed on the border of shading. Feather again. It is allowed to use a third shade, even lighter, from the same color scheme.
- The lower eyelid is brought down with the same pencil as the upper one. Closer to the outer corner of the eye, the line should become wider. The eyeliner line is also shaded.
- On the outer edge of the upper eyelid draw an “arrow”, which should become wider by the end.
- Color eyelashes and lips, add a little blush.
In makeup, where there is a smokey ice, do not use bright lipstick.
The image of the bride excludes the use of too bright and catchy shades in makeup. The image should turn out to be gentle, romantic and mysterious. Girls who have brown eyes and dark hair should pay attention to the golden or sandy colors of the shadows. Shades of beige, green, lilac or light terracotta shades will help to create the desired image.
The liner should be of medium thickness. With this technique you can achieve mystery. When choosing lipstick, preference should be given to soft pink, burgundy, beige or coral shades. Glitter with caramel or the same coral shade is allowed.
For women over 45
Mature women when creating makeup should exclude bright shades. The black color of shadows, pencils, mascara and eyeliner is recommended to be replaced with brown. It is better to completely refuse eyeliner. It is difficult to evenly apply on the age skin of the eyelids. Pencil and shadows will perfectly cope with this task.
Also, red-brown, blue and purple tones should be excluded from the eye makeup palette. It
is recommended to abandon intensive staining of the lower eyelashes. It is advisable to limit only to the area of the outer edge of the eye.
Eyebrow makeup also changes with age. Hair growth slows down, in some areas stops altogether. There is a need for regular drawing of the eyebrow line. For these purposes, it is better to use shadows instead of a pencil.
With their help, you need to give the eyebrows the most correct form (comma), since round eyebrows look ridiculously on the face of a woman at 45 years old. The edge of the eyebrows should not be below the outer corner of the eye. When drawing eyebrows, it is recommended to apply shadows with strokes. The direction of the lines should be parallel to the line of hair growth.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Rules for applying makeup
Before you start applying makeup, you need to prepare your skin for further manipulations. After cleansing procedures, apply a moisturizer to the skin. An important point – the cream should be moisturizing, as it is absorbed as quickly as possible into the skin of the face and creates an excellent foundation for the future make-up.
During the application of makeup, you need to adhere to several rules for the use of cosmetics:
- It is not recommended to apply a tonal basis with fingers. This technique prevents even distribution of the product. As a result of this, the base will be visible to others and will create a “mask” effect. To achieve the most natural coverage of the face with a tonal agent, it should be applied and distributed with a sponge.
- For greater naturalness, a tonal agent can be applied not only to the face, but also to the neck, ears and areas behind them.
- To evenly apply friable shadows, you need to moisten the brush to apply them. To do this, wet it with a damp cloth or a pre-moistened and wrung cotton pad.
- If the shadows showered during the application, you can remove them with a sponge with the remnants of the foundation.
A few tips from professionals:
- You can apply a little blush under the very eyebrow closer to the bridge of the nose. This technique is able to give the look freshness.
- When applying mascara in several layers, do not wait until each of them dries before applying the next.
- In eye makeup, the maximum number of shades of shadows is 3. All of them must be in harmony with each other.
Owners of brown eyes and dark hair are allowed to use a variety of color combinations and makeup techniques in makeup.
You can safely experiment with colors and their combinations. The main thing is not to start experiments if there is too little time for this.
Makeup videos for brown eyes and dark hair
Quick makeup for brown eyes:
Makeup for brown eyes: