With a huge range of industrial cosmetics, homemade masks made from natural ingredients do not lose their popularity. The combination of low cost and high efficiency make a face mask, made with their own hands at home, attractive to women of all ages.
Rules for applying masks at home
To obtain the maximum effect when applying masks, it is important to follow some rules:
- Before using the mask, you must make sure that there are no allergies to its components.
- The mask is applied to thoroughly cleansed skin, on which there is no damage.
- For deep penetration of nutrients, it is advisable to slightly steam the skin or at least rinse it with hot water.
- The mask is not applied to the lips and especially vulnerable area around the eyes (except for specialized masks).
- The mask is applied along the massage lines, without pressing and stretching the skin.
- For application, you can use special brushes, sponges, shoulder blades.
- After applying the ingredients, it is advisable to take a comfortable position and relax the muscles of the face.
- Interval masking is an average of 10 to 30 minutes.
- Masks are preferably applied in courses.
- The mask is removed with a wet cotton swab or sponge along the massage lines, then the remaining fragments are removed with water: warm or room temperature.
- After removing the mask, it is advisable to nourish the skin with a cream matched to the condition of the skin.
Peeling cleansing masks
Face masks at home can perform peeling functions. Periodic peeling is an indispensable part of skin care. Removing the keratinized upper layer of cells along with accumulated impurities cleans the pores, improves blood flow, and starts the process of cell regeneration. Similar masks can be applied twice a week.
With sensitive skin, peeling is carried out less often and in a gentle way (small scrub).
- Kefir peeling. The active substance is lactic acid. It not only cleanses, but also moisturizes and soothes the skin. Kefir is applied for 20-40 minutes.
- Milk gelatin. Gelatin cleanses the face and relieves inflammation. Gelatin (1 teaspoons) is poured with milk (1 tablespoon) and brought to a homogeneous state in a water bath with constant stirring. The cooled mass is left on the skin for a quarter of an hour.
- Lemon Yogurt. The active substance is citric acid. This composition is not suitable for sensitive skin. A 1: 1 mixture of unsweetened yogurt and lemon juice is applied in a dense layer for a quarter of an hour.
- Clay peeling. Clay penetrates deep into the pores, perfectly cleansing the skin. White or blue clay is poured with boiling water to the consistency of sour cream. 1 tablespoon the cooled mass is mixed in equal proportions with grated cucumber and a few drops of olive oil, kept on the skin of the face, neck and decollete for 20-25 minutes.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Acne and Blackhead Masks
Acne is a consequence of a subcutaneous inflammatory process.
To treat acne and relieve inflammation, it is necessary to carry out antibacterial treatment of the skin, drying.
- Masks using aloe. The healing and anti-inflammatory properties of aloe are effective in combating acne. You can use pure aloe juice – it is applied for 15-20 minutes. You can mix the juice in equal proportions with the infusion of medicinal herbs (chamomile, calendula, celandine), soak a warm mask with a fabric mask and, pressing firmly, leave it for a third of an hour. A mixture of egg yolk and 0,34 fluid ounce of kefir with 20 g of grated aloe works well – the duration of action is 15-20 minutes.
- Honey masks. Another unique natural anti-inflammatory and sedative is honey. You can use pure honey, applying it to prepared skin for 20-25 minutes. Lemon juice mixed in half with honey will enhance the anti-inflammatory effect of the mask. A mixture of honey and oatmeal is effective – a spoon of oatmeal on two tablespoons of honey. The mask is applied for 20-25 minutes.
- From egg white. The mask dries the skin well, removes redness. The whipped protein is left on the face for a quarter of an hour. You can enhance the effect by adding 0,1 – 0,1 fluid ounce of honey.
- Yeast A mask of yeast diluted in warm milk in a ratio of 2: 3 calms the skin.
Black dot masks
Black dots are formed when the skin pores are blocked by a mixture of dust, sebum, keratinized cells. In addition to a cosmetic defect, black dots create the prerequisites for enlarged pores, the appearance of inflamed acne, pigmentation.
Before the procedure, for maximum effect, you need to steam the face.
- Soda mask. Baking soda is diluted with warm water in a ratio of 2: 1. Soda is gently rubbed into the skin of the face and washed off after a quarter of an hour.
- Lemon Cucumber. To obtain the composition, 0,5 – 0,7 fluid ounce of cucumber and lemon juice are mixed, a pinch of turmeric is added. The composition is applied to the face and left to dry, then washed off. The recommended course is a month and a half. Cucumber should be taken from the open ground, the juice of greenhouse cucumbers is ineffective.
- White clay mask – effectively dissolves black dots, protects against the appearance of new ones . Clay is diluted to a mushy state with cool water and applied to the face for a quarter of an hour. To enhance the effect, water can be replaced with natural pineapple juice.
Kefir mask with honey, lemon and salt. In addition to removing black dots, it has a light clarifying effect. In 1 tablespoon. kefir add 1 teaspoons. freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt and honey. Porridge is applied to the face with a simultaneous light massage of pla
ces of accumulation of black dots, washed off after 10 minutes.
From enlarged pores
Facial masks at home can narrow enlarged pores. Pore enlargement not only worsens the appearance, but also increases the likelihood of black spots and acne.
Properly selected ingredients will cleanse the skin, normalize the acid-base balance and narrow the pores of the face.
- Clay mask. It is necessary to mix 0,17 fluid ounce of juice of aloe leaves, green tea, boiled water. Clay is poured into the mixture until a slurry is obtained – it is best white or blue, but other types of clay can be used. The clay mass is applied for 20 minutes.
- Sour cream with aspirin. 2 tablespoons are steamed. Hercules flakes, mixed with 0,68 fluid ounce of sour cream, add a crushed aspirin tablet. Apply for half an hour.
- Potato and tomato. Peel the tomato, knead it in mashed potatoes, chopped peeled raw potatoes on a fine grater or in a blender, combine tomato and potato mashed potatoes with a few drops of vegetable oil. The composition is applied for 25-30 minutes.
- Protein and berry. Protein tightens pores, berries (viburnum, currants, cherries, cherries) enhance the effect and nourish the skin. 1,4 – 2 fluid ounce of freshly squeezed berry juice are gently mixed with whipped protein. Hold the mask for 15-20 minutes.
The appearance of wrinkles is inevitable, but regular use of masks will significantly slow down their appearance and development.
- Yolk-oil mask for dry skin. This type of skin needs to be nourished to prevent wrinkles. The yolk is triturated with 0,7 – 0,8 fluid ounce of olive oil, kept on the skin for 15-20 minutes. Nutritional properties will enhance the addition of 0,1 – 0,1 fluid ounce of lemon juice.
- Oatmeal for oily skin. 3 tablespoon ground “Hercules” is mixed with 0,68 fluid ounce of olive oil, add a third teaspoons lavender oil. This mask slows down the development of wrinkles and dries oily skin.
- Masks for the area around the eyes . Thin skin ages quickly and requires special care. You can lubricate it with sea buckthorn oil at night. Wrinkles under the eyes are well removed with a mixture of 50 g banana puree with 1 teaspoons. softened butter. To enhance the nutritional effect, vitamin E (oil solution) is added.
- Pea from deep wrinkles. This mask is designed for ages 50+. 2 tablespoon dried peas are washed, dried and ground into powder, then mixed with 0,68 fluid ounce of natural yogurt and 0,68 fluid ounce of water (filtered or boiled). Keep warm until the mass swells (approximately 10-15 minutes). On the face, the mass is left for half an hour.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Under the influence of dry air, solar radiation, temperature changes, the open skin of the face easily loses moisture. A lack of moisture leads to early skin aging – wrinkles, peeling, a feeling of tightness appear, and turgor decreases. Regular moisturizing masks restore water balance.
They are best used in courses of 10-15 masks, with an interval of 2-3 days.
- Curd and milk mask. Fat cottage cheese is ground with milk in a ratio of 1: 1. Impose for 20 minutes.
- Kefir Citrus. 1 tablespoon kefir is mixed with the same amount of sour cream (preferably fatty), orange and lemon juice is added to the mixture – one slice each. The composition is superimposed for 20 minutes.
- Apple and carrot. Mix 0,68 fluid ounce of apple and carrot puree, add 5 g of potato starch to fix the mass. Remove the composition after 20 minutes.
- Banana-milk mask (for aging skin). The ripe banana pulp must be crushed with warm milk into a homogeneous mass. Action time – 20 minutes.
Masks for the face at home – the best option if necessary, to nourish tired facial skin, especially in the winter-spring period.
Saturating the skin with beneficial substances, nourishing masks not only improve the appearance, but also slow down the aging process.
- Mask made of kelp. 2 tablespoon crushed kelp for 5-10 minutes pour 2,03 fluid ounce of hot freshly brewed green tea. Add rye flour to a mushy state. Mix in 1 teaspoons. Sea buckthorn or peach seed oil. 2-3 drops of vitamins A and E (oil solutions) will help to make the mask more nutritious. The mixture is applied for 30 minutes.
- Curd and egg with aloe (for any skin). 2 tablespoon high-fat cottage cheese is ground with an egg and 1 tablespoon. sour cream in a homogeneous mass, interfere with 0,68 fluid ounce of aloe juice, apply the mass for half an hour.
- Nourishing for oily skin. Knead half a ripe banana, add 1 tablespoon. oatmeal flour. You can mix 0,17 fluid ounce of almond oil. Then you need to dilute the composition to a semi-liquid state with a decoction of plantain, nettle or green tea. The mixture is applied for 20-30 minutes
- Nourishing for dry skin. 0,7 – 0,8 fluid ounce of milk, high-fat cottage cheese, olive oil are combined, the ingredients are ground. Pour 0,2 – 0,2 fluid ounce of jojoba oil, add half the grated medium-sized boiled carrots. The resulting mashed potatoes are kept on the face for up to half an hour.
The oval of the face loses its clear shape with age, giving out the age of the woman, and sometimes adding it.
To tighten the skin, maintain its tone, you can use masks.
- Gelatin mask number 1. Gelatin is a natural collagen that has an effective tightening effect. 1 teaspoons gelatin is diluted in 0,68 fluid ounce of warm milk, 0,68 fluid ounce of kefir are mixed. Oat or wheat flour is added to the gelatin mass to the consistency of sour cream. Lubricate the face and leave the mask to dry completely, then remove the resulting film.
- Gelatin number 2. Gelatin (1 teaspoons) is diluted in 0,68 fluid ounce of aloe leaf juice, poured with 0,17 fluid ounce of peach oil, 5-7 drops of vitamin Aevit are dripped, mixed thoroughly. The composition must be left to dry, then remove the resulting film.
Starchy . Potato starch is an effective tightening agent. 2 tablespoon Starch is ground with milk to a mushy state and applied to the face for a
quarter of an hour. A mixture of starch and lemon juice in a 2: 1 ratio will also give a whitening effect, but it is applied no more than a quarter of an hour. Having washed off the mask, you must definitely use a nourishing cream.
- Oatmeal mask with dill and linseed oil. Mix 1 teaspoons. chopped oatmeal, mashed in dill, flax oil. Apply the composition for 25-30 minutes.
Face masks at home help to remove age spots, redness, acne marks, uneven skin tone. But such masks are applied only to perfectly healthy skin, without irritation and damage.
Beauticians recommend doing them in the evening, so as not to expose the skin to sunlight immediately after bleaching.
- Citrus mask . Mashed potatoes are prepared from a third of the average grapefruit, add juice squeezed from half a lemon into it, add starch to a state of gruel, and mix until smooth. Keep the mass on your face should be a quarter of an hour.
- Cucumber-lime. Grind in a blender medium cucumber and lime (together with zest). To thicken the mixture, add wheat bran. Pounded gruel is applied for 20-25 minutes.
- Mask of parsley. Parsley is an excellent bleaching agent. A bunch of parsley greens ground in mashed potatoes is diluted with milk whey to the state of gruel. The mask is applied in 3-4 layers, allowing each layer to dry. Wash off after drying the last layer.
- Tomato-oatmeal mask . Tomatoes also have a whitening effect. It is necessary to grind the tomato, add oatmeal for the density. The composition is applied in a dense layer for 25-30 minutes.
It is impossible to stop the aging process, but anti-aging masks can significantly slow them down.
They nourish and moisturize the skin, activate intracellular processes, maintaining the tone of the skin.
- Vegetable and fruit, milk masks. Beauticians recommend frequent use of masks made from fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as dairy products for rejuvenation. Especially effective are masks of cucumber and strawberries (gruel from grated product is placed on the face for 20-25 minutes), as well as layer-by-layer means from yogurt and sour cream (for 15-20 minutes). These components are suitable for any type of skin at any age.
- Cucumber-sea-buckthorn (30+). Rub the average cucumber, squeeze the juice, mix with teaspoons sea buckthorn oil. The mixture is applied for 20-25 minutes.
- Coffee and Egg (40+). Mix 1 teaspoons. ground coffee and bitter cocoa, ground with 0,17 fluid ounce of honey. Then you need to drive two quail eggs into the mixture, grind to a pasty state. You can keep the mask on your face for up to an hour.
- Yeast (50+). 50 g of yeast is diluted in warm water until thick. Hammer in a mixture of yolk from a quail egg, you can add a pinch of cinnamon. Apply the composition on the face for 25-30 minutes.
A face mask, prepared at home, will help relieve inflammation, redness, itching, rash.
If the cause of their appearance is not some kind of disease of the internal organs.
- Blue clay mask. The right amount of clay is diluted to a mushy state with mineral water. You can mix a few drops of rose oil. The mixture is applied in a dense layer and kept until dry. You can dilute the clay with sour cream and drip a few drops of tea tree oil. Use different types of clay, but the most effective relieve inflammation is blue, black, green.
- Sulfur. 1 teaspoons sulfur must be mixed with 1 tablespoon. kaolin, add mineral water to a mushy state and pour 0,17 fluid ounce of 3% hydrogen peroxide. The composition is applied for 20-25 minutes.
- Starchy grass. 1 tablespoon. boiling water brew 3 tablespoon. phytobrain from chamomile, plantain and peppermint in equal proportions. The infused broth is filtered, bred in it 1 teaspoons. starch, the resulting mixture is brought to a boil and cooled. The composition is kept on the face for half an hour.
- Honey mask with aspirin. It is necessary to crush 2 tablets of aspirin, mix in 0,2 – 0,2 fluid ounce of boiled water, dissolve 0,68 fluid ounce of honey. A thoroughly mixed mixture is kept on the face for a third of an hour.
Face masks at home are indispensable if you need to quickly acquire a fresh and attractive look. Fatigue, illness, lack of sleep, malnutrition affect the skin condition. To completely restore skin health can only eliminate these causes. But at least partially tonic mask will help to solve the problem, which activates the internal processes of the skin.
It nourishes and moisturizes it, giving it a fresh and healthy look:
- Universal tonic mask. In case of dry skin, 0,68 fluid ounce of sour cream with a high percentage of fat content is taken, for oily skin – 0,68 fluid ounce of yogurt. The composition is added 1,35 fluid ounce of lemon juice. The mass turns out to be liquid, so it is convenient to use a gauze base – it is applied to the face, and the mask is applied to gauze. The exposure time is 10-15 minutes.
- Tonic for oily skin. 0,1 fluid ounce of honey is diluted in 0,68 fluid ounce of water. 1 tablespoon of kaolin is poured with honey water, squeezed the juice of a quarter of a lemon, triturated until smooth. The protein whipped into a steep foam is carefully mixed with the resulting clay mass. The mask is applied in a solid layer for 15 minutes.
- Tonic for normal to dry skin. 1 tablespoon sour cream is mixed with the zest of one lemon (or orange) crushed in a blender, triturated with yolk until smooth. Apply in a dense layer for 15 minutes.
- Mustard mask. Grind the yolk with 5 g of mustard powder, then grind honey with olive oil – equally, 0,17 fluid ounce each. Combine both mixtures, stir, warm in a water bath. Apply the mask warm, hold for 10-15 minutes.
The best mask recipes for oily and dry skin
When choosing the ingredients for the mask, you must take into account the type of skin, otherwise you can not only not help the skin of the face, but also worsen its condition.
Masks for oily skin dry it, adjust the sebaceous glands, remove excess sebum.
Egg skin, clay, dairy products, salt, mustard powder, lemon juice, honey a
re useful for oily skin.
- Mask with aspirin. Thyme decoction (60 g of herb per 3,38 fluid ounce of boiling water, brew for an hour) is filtered, 10 crushed aspirin tablets are added. After dissolving the tablets, you need to wipe the skin several times with a decoction.
- Kefir protein. Combine 2,03 fluid ounce of kefir and 0,17 fluid ounce of honey, pour 2 teaspoons. starch, triturated until smooth. Beat the egg white in a steep foam, carefully add the mixed components. A particularly dense layer is applied to areas of increased fat content – chin, forehead, nose.
- Lemon and cream. Grind 2,03 fluid ounce of cream with yolk, add 1,35 fluid ounce of freshly squeezed lemon juice. A homogeneous mixture is applied to the face using a gauze base for 1 hour.
- Egg-cucumber mask. Two yolks are ground with salt (not more than 1 teaspoons), grated cucumber is added, mixed. Apply for 30-35 minutes. To prevent the mask from draining, you can put a gauze base on your face.
Dry skin needs help in maintaining the moisture level, otherwise the appearance of early facial wrinkles, redness is inevitable.
Masks for dry skin may contain vegetable oils, fatty dairy products, yolks, berries.
- Egg-carrot mask. Beaten egg yolk is mixed with medium-sized carrots chopped on a fine grater, wheat flour is added to the state of gruel. The composition is kept on the face for half an hour.
- Sour cream with herbs. Pounded in mashed potatoes over a bunch of green dill and parsley. Complement the composition of 2 tablespoon. high fat sour cream and 1 tablespoon ground in the flour of “Hercules”. The mixture, mixed until uniform, is kept on the face for up to a quarter of an hour.
- Avocado mask. Mashed pulp of halved avocado pulverized with 1 tablespoon. honey and 1 teaspoons almond oil. Apply the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Oil mask. 2,03 fluid ounce of olive oil, heated in a water bath, is mixed with the contents of two capsules of vitamin Aevit. They impregnate the fabric base with an oil composition and press it tightly to the face for 20 minutes.
Comfortable conditions, natural products, the absence of unnecessary expenses make the process of applying masks at home not only useful, but also pleasant. They are indispensable for maintaining the beauty and youth of the skin.
Video about face masks
Whitening face masks:
Face masks at home: