Many women after 30 years are annoyed by their own reflection in the mirror. Time, living conditions, skull structure, nutrition, lifestyle, genetics leave their mark. Not only wrinkles appear.
Sometimes characteristic facial swelling, puffiness or the so-called masking bags on the cheekbones are noticeable. Not everyone knows how to get rid of a cosmetic defect without surgery, although there are many effective methods.
- What are molar bags on the cheekbones
- Causes of occurrence
- The device “Darsonval” from paint bags
- Lymphatic drainage from paint bags
- Plastic surgery
- Lipofilling procedure
- Contour plastic
- Ultrasound lipolysis
- Diprospan Injections
- Thermal lifting
- Fractional grinding
- Compresses and applications at home
- Folk remedies, mask from mask bags
- Massage and gymnastics
- Preventive actions
- Prices of popular procedures in cosmetology against molar bags
- Reviews of doctors and patients on the effectiveness of methods
- Cheekbone Paint Bag Video
What are molar bags on the cheekbones
This is a cosmetic defect that is not always considered age-related. Pathology is also found in young people. A phenomenon is associated with a violation of the outflow of lymph from the fat layer in the cheekbones. It is more common in women with a certain structure of the facial bone, which leads to the deposition of fat in the cheekbones.
In cosmetic medicine, pathology is also called:
- prickly edema.
Masking bags on the cheekbones (how to get rid of them, described later in the article) are difficult to remove. Plastic surgery gives a short-term result. After a short period of time, everything will return to its original places. Do not trust doctors who promise to get rid of nodular edema in one session. The process is complex, lengthy, but solvable.
There is no reliable explanation for why some people are prone to pathology. There are certain reasons provoking the appearance of a cosmetic defect. Sufas are difficult to remove with the help of compresses, lotions, as in the cases with the usual edema. The solution to the problem is best left to professionals.
Causes of occurrence
By medical definition, masking bags are a kind of hernia. The accumulation of fat leads to the fact that the skin is not able to hold excess deposits. Bags gradually drop, ugly swelling appears.
A number of causes of pathology are determined:
- genetic predisposition;
- frequent swelling of the face, affecting the elasticity of the skin;
- rapid weight loss or gain;
- age-related skin changes.
Paint bags on the cheekbones appear precisely because of these factors. It is important to understand how to get rid of them yourself and what methods modern cosmetology offers.
The device “Darsonval” from paint bags
A method to deal with a defect using a special device. The physiotherapy apparatus Darsonval is used to prevent and eliminate paint bags.
The principle of operation is based on electrical pulses of high frequency. The method is not considered a novelty. It was first used by a physiologist from France, J. A. D’Arsonval, 100 years ago, in whose honor the device and method of therapy were named.
Today, the technique has found application in medical areas:
Many women managed to get rid of cellulite, varicose veins, solve the problem with hair and skin precisely thanks to darsonvalization. Modern devices are mobile, small in size, which makes it possible to use them at home. Using the device yourself, you can not only carry out the prevention of sufs.
Procedures will help:
- get rid of acne;
- to prevent psoriasis;
- normalize fatty, lipid metabolism on the skin of the face;
- tighten sagging areas;
- smooth wrinkles;
- eliminate colloidal, postoperative scars;
- stop hair loss;
- get rid of cellulite.
Darsonvalization has a number of contraindications:
- benign and malignant neoplasms;
- installed pacemaker;
- hemophilia, bleeding disorders;
- high sensitivity of the skin;
- pregnancy in any trimester;
- the presence of dilated vessels on the face (rosacea);
- pulmonary tuberculosis;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- alcohol intoxication.
All indications and contraindications are contained in the accompanying instructions. But it does not indicate how to deal with paint bags.
The device has several nozzles and works in 2 modes:
- Contact, it is also referred to as “quiet”, which means direct contact with the skin. It is used in small areas, so it is ideal for removing paint bags.
- Contactless , referred to as “spark discharge”, is used at a short distance from problem areas. The nozzle of the device is at a distance of 5/32 inch. A discharge is formed between the skin surface and the nozzle, due to which ozone appears, which has a beneficial effect on the skin.
Darsonval is used in professional beauty salons. If there are no contraindications, you can use it at home. The first procedures are best done by a professional cosmetologist.
After that, you can use it, following all the steps:
- carry out a preliminary cleaning of the skin with alcohol-free products;
- install the nozzle in the form of a mushroom;
- turn on the device;
- without strong pressure, drive the nozzle along the massage lines in the area of the paint bags.
For the best effect, it is necessary to apply a moisturizer to the treated areas. It is necessary to strictly follow the instructions and not conduct more sessions than recommended by the manufacturer or beautician.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Lymphatic drainage from paint bags
Lymphatic drainage is a procedure that helps stimulate lymphatic flow. Under its action, toxins, excess fluid are eliminated, due to which the swelling disappears.
The procedure is carried out by 2 methods:
Both options involve daily routines that are best done in the morning. A session lasts no more than 20 minutes. The course of treatment is 10 procedures. After several sessions, dark circles under the eyes, paint bags gradually decrease and disappear altogether. Manual lymphatic drainage is best done in a bea
uty salon. Hardware can be done at home.
The essence of the method is to conduct a special massage in the area of the lymph. For several sessions, you can reduce the amount of fat and lymphatic deposits in the cheekbones.
Surgical intervention is recommended when it was not possible to change the situation in gentle ways. In plastic surgery, it is referred to as check-lifting. The operation is complex, performed under general anesthesia. You can only entrust her to a surgeon with experience in this direction.
After surgery, the skin becomes elastic, the bags disappear. But no surgeon can guarantee a permanent effect. Beauticians recommend performing surgery together with blepharoplasty (tightening).
The method involves the transplantation of one’s own adipose tissue into the cheekbones. Among the many anti-aging treatments, this one is the most gentle.
Lipolifting is performed in a clinic under local anesthesia.
Fat is taken from problem areas on the body:
The resulting material undergoes special processing. Using a syringe with a special cannula, the material is injected under the skin in the area of the cheekbones. Thanks to this, the skin is smoothed, the bags become less noticeable and soon disappear altogether.
The final effect will be noticeable after the introduced adipose tissue sprouts through the blood vessels. Therefore, biological material is not fully introduced. The operation is carried out in several stages at intervals of 6 months. Bruising, swelling that may disappear after a few days may appear in the area of the adipose tissue.
Masking bags on the cheekbones (how to get rid of them without surgery will be described later) are sometimes eliminated by the contour plastic of the prickly zone. In plastic surgery, the method is called camouflage glialuronic acid. Technique is preferred by older women. The anti-aging effect is immediately noticeable.
The method has a negative side – regular correction is required every 6 months by a professional surgeon.
Acid or its analogues are injected into the bag area in small portions using a syringe:
- calcium hydroxyapatite;
- poly-L-lactic acid.
After the procedure, the formation of subcutaneous nodules, lumps or swelling is possible simply to increase.
This is a non-surgical technique used to remove paint bags. In cosmetology, it is referred to as cavitation or sonication of problem areas. A special gel is applied to the paint bags. This helps to achieve a deeper conductivity of the device.
In the designated area, the specialist moves a special sensor, due to which fat deposits are destroyed, their outflow along with lymph is restored. The method is painless.
The upper layer of the skin is not destroyed, so there is no postoperative or recovery period. The result is visible immediately after the procedure.
Diprosan is a hormonal drug whose main components are betamethasone dipropionate and betamethasone disodium phosphate. They provide a quick and lasting effect. The technique is recommended for women under 30 years old. After carrying out, the volume of adipose tissue noticeably decreases.
An incorrectly administered drug can provoke the formation of additional edema. The technique, carried out by a professional, allows to reduce body fat in the zygomatic zone. The effect is noticeable immediately.
Paint bags on the cheekbones greatly change the appearance of a woman. Therefore, they are looking for methods to help get rid of the defect. Plastic surgeons recommend liposuction in conjunction with lifting procedures.
The method is painful, soft tissue fibrosis may develop. After holding the fat is compacted by reducing the volume of fluid in it. Swelling disappears immediately after the procedure.
The method is recommended for women, when the edema is slightly expressed, only the first signs are determined. Using a special device, they act on the area with fat deposition.
As a result of the procedure, adipose tissue becomes denser, swelling disappears. The skin at the treatment site acquires elasticity, a toned look. The method is simple, safe, which can be attributed to the positive side. But there are also negative points: there is no guarantee for a positive result.
Masking bags on the cheekbones (how to get rid of them individually decide with each patient) are sometimes eliminated by the hardware method. Fractional resurfacing is based on the use of a laser, which destroys fat deposits in the area of the cheekbones.
The beam warms up:
- upper layers of the skin (epidermis);
- middle layers (dermis);
- facial muscles.
The procedure activates regeneration, which quickly increases the elasticity, skin turgor.
Paint bags are not considered a disease. This is a feature of the structure of the person’s face . It is possible to restore elasticity, elasticity to the skin, if you follow some recommendations of cosmetologists, observe the correct diet. You must adhere to the rules throughout life, starting from a young age.
Compresses and applications at home
When the first signs of paint bags appear, their growth can be prevented using applications and compresses.
Effective ice cubes made from decoctions of herbs:
- St. John’s wort
- mother and stepmother;
- Oak bark.
You can use all herbs individually or collections that have anti-inflammatory, tonic properties.
Normal salt will help. It must be packaged in a linen, canvas bag, moistened and applied to the problem area for 10 minutes.
Other recipes for compresses or applications:
- Peel and boil 1-2 potato tubers. Knead, you can add 1-2 drops of olive oil. Put the resulting mashed potatoes in gauze and attach to the cheekbones. Raw potatoes are also suitable for the procedure, which are pre-ground on a fine grater.
- Separate the egg white and beat until thick foam. Put the mass on the cheekbones. After half an hour, rinse with warm water. Protein dries the skin, so after the procedure it is advisable to use a nourishing cream.
- Bake yeast diluted with warm water (milk). Consistency should resemble thick sour cream. Put on the problem area for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Compresses and applications should be done 2 times a week and do not forget to perform special exercises.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Folk remedies, mask from mask bags
It is quite difficult to completely remove the paint bags using folk remedies.
But to prevent their appearance is real:
- dilute sour cream with chopped parsley (2: 1), apply the mixture to the cheekbones, hold for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water;
- add oily vitamin E to the water, wipe the face with a cotton pad with a solution;
- apply to swollen cheekbones for 30 minutes. slices of fresh cucumber;
- brew green tea, cool, wet cotton pads and apply to cheekbones for 20 minutes.
Massage and gymnastics
Special gymnastics and massage will help reduce puffiness. Massage restores skin elasticity. It is carried out with teaspoons, which must be previously cooled. Convex side to the cheekbones, easy to drive on the skin from the temples to the corners of the eyes. Do not press hard. When the spoons heat up, cool and repeat the procedure.
A simple set of exercises will help get rid of bags and will become an additional preventive measure to maintain visual acuity.
All exercises are performed at least 5 times.
- Take a comfortable pose, relax. Close your eyes tightly for 5 sec., Open.
- Keep your head straight, eyes direct up, down, to the sides. In each position, hold your gaze for 5 seconds.
- Perform circular movements with the eyes, try to outline the figure of 8 in the air or on the wall.
If such defects are associated with genetic factors, the use of prevention methods is necessary at a young age.
But for other women, these recommendations will not be superfluous:
- lead a healthy lifestyle, do not abuse alcohol, quit smoking;
- night sleep should last at least 8 hours;
- the daily fluid rate is at least 0,8 gallon in the summer, in winter it is 0,5 gallon, taking into account all liquid foods and drinks;
- regularly cleanse the face and apply a moisturizer;
- introduce vitamin-rich foods into the diet, add ready-made vitamin complexes;
- regularly perform exercises for the face.
Prices of popular procedures in cosmetology against molar bags
Leading clinics offer their cosmetic services, the prices for which are not much different. The presented table will help to make a choice.
Prices are in usd.
|300||2000||10000||$ 163 – $ 231||200 / ampoule|
|350||2300||15500||18000||990 / service|
Reviews of doctors and patients on the effectiveness of methods
Choosing one of the proposed procedures, everyone is interested to know the opinions of people and doctors about its effectiveness.
Paint bags on the cheekbones, as women say, often arise suddenly. It’s not easy to get rid of them. Effective in the fight against the problem of lipofilling, plastic, lymphatic drainage.
Doctors advise against resorting to radical methods if the problem is poorly expressed. It is better to try to restore the contour of the cheekbones with folk gentle means.
Cheekbone Paint Bag Video
To remove malar bags on the cheekbones:
How to remove bags and puffiness under the eyes: