Fillers are considered salvation of beauty and youth from premature aging. Many of them are based on hyaluronic acid and are safe and effective agents that begin to act after the first procedure.
- What are fillers
- How does hyaluronic acid affect the skin
- Indications for use
- Where can I enter hyaluron fillers
- What procedures are used
- Hyaluronic filler rating – manufacturers
- Beautician reviews
- Preparation for the procedure
- Procedure progress – step by step
- Rehabilitation and care
- Duration of Injection
- How long does the effect last
- Side effects
- How much are hyaluronic fillers
- Fillers Video
What are fillers
Fillers are injections with various fillers that are injected under the skin into areas where wrinkles have formed. This tool is universal. It is used not only to smooth wrinkles, but also to adjust the shape of the cheekbones, lips, chin, neck and other areas. With it, you can emphasize the expressive facial features of the patient.
Fillers have a gel-like structure that fills wrinkles and other areas, which contributes to:
- tightening scars and scars;
- lip augmentation in volume;
- modification of certain parts of the face.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
How does hyaluronic acid affect the skin
Hyaluronic acid allows you to visually hide age-related imperfections, slows down the aging process, and also helps:
- narrowing of pores;
- the disappearance of acne;
- skin hydration;
- accelerate metabolic processes;
- smoothing scars;
- lifting the second chin in just a couple of procedures.
Hyaluronic acid fillers are popular among professional cosmetologists. After 2 procedures, an effect is noticeable. They do not have serious flaws, however, they can cause an allergic reaction in some people with individual intolerance to hyaluronic acid or additional components.
Synthetic fillers are paraffin, polyacrylamine and silicone , which undergo thorough cleaning and processing before use. This eliminates various side effects. But the synthetic agent has a big drawback: they can be removed from the body exclusively by surgery. In some countries abroad, synthetic beauty injections are prohibited.
Hyaluronic acid fillers are also divided into monophasic and biphasic. They differ in structure. Single-phase fillers contain stabilized acid, and two-phase fillers contain stabilized and unstabilized.
Experts prefer the use of monophasic injections, as they have more virtues.
- are considered the means of a new generation;
- they are more slowly excreted from the body, which means that they retain their shape much longer;
- secondary service or overcorrection may not be required.
The biphasic gel leads to a transient cleavage of unstabilized hyaluron, but a slower stabilization of the stabilized acid, which necessitates a second procedure. A single-phase gel breaks evenly.
That is why people who resort to procedures using a two-phase gel often have a loss of volume and the effect of unevenness appears.
Hyaluronic acid fillers also differ in that the single-phase gel is more smooth. Thanks to which it is freely injected and evenly distributed throughout the processing area. This allows you to highly efficiently adjust the shape of various areas of the face and not only.
Animal collagen fillers are often made from bovine collagen.
Popular medicines can be considered:
- Zyderm and Zyplast.
- Artefill and Arteplast.
Filler injections based on an acid such as hyaluronic acid are the latest generation gels, after the introduction of which the effect lasts for 4-6 months or more. They stimulate the production of their own collagen, which allows you to save the result for a very long time.
The disadvantage is that they can cause allergic reactions. They are also poorly perceived by the human immune system, which is why there is a risk of their rapid elimination from the body.
Fillers from client tissue are made from patient cells that are grown in the laboratory. They are absolutely safe for the human body, as they are 100% compatible with it. Do not cause rejection and allergic reactions.
The most popular are:
- Autologous and Isologous.
- Cosmoderm and Cosmoplast.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Indications for use
The tool is used in the following cases:
- if the skin is dry and wilted;
- if there is a net of wrinkles around the eyes;
- there are hollows on the temples;
- gray complexion;
- failure of the sebaceous glands;
- enlarged pores;
- it is necessary to tone and restore elasticity to the skin.
Where can I enter hyaluron fillers
The action of hyaluronic fillers is aimed at correcting the following zones and shortcomings:
- facial wrinkles of the forehead;
- wrinkles at the corners of the eyes;
- folds at the corners of the lips;
- fuzzy contour of the face;
- scars on the skin;
- nasolabial folds;
- wrinkled skin of hands.
What procedures are used
Hyaluronic acid-based products help rejuvenate the skin. They also help with getting rid of scars, correct the shape of the face, add volume to the lips and other parts of the face.
Procedures that use similar injections:
- getting rid of age wrinkles;
- lip augmentation and correction;
- correction of the shape of the cheekbones, chi
n and nose;
- getting rid of “puppet” folds;
- face asymmetry correction;
- treatment of post-acne, scarring;
- change in earlobes;
- lifting the skin of the face and neck.
Hyaluronic filler rating – manufacturers
Restylane is a leader in various fillers based on hyaluronic acid. It is used to remove wrinkles, adjust the size of the lips, as well as the oval of the face. Its advantage is that it is stored in the body for a long time. The effect is noticeable for 6 months or more. The consistency resembles a bio gel.
After administration, the gel structure is transformed, moisturizes and smoothes the skin. The best effect is achieved when exposed to the forehead, nose, lips, edges of the eyes and nasolabial folds. With proper use, the filler helps to adjust the shape and size of the lips, cheekbones, cheeks. Production: Sweden.
Perline – This filler also contains hyaluron. In comparison with Restylane, it is a denser gel in structure, suitable for use in cases of correction of the shape of the face, lips, cheeks and cheekbones, helps in the fight against age-related imperfections. It gives a more pronounced and long-term result. Production: Sweden.
Yuviderm is a tool that experts love and respect for the fact that it is always evenly distributed. Due to this, the entire processing area is adjusted equally, without the effect of unevenness and unevenness. This drug allows you to save the result from the procedure for about 12 months. This distinguishes Yuviderm among many drugs.
Yuviderm Volyuma is used in the case of deep folds, lack of volume in the cheekbones, cheeks, chin, etc., corrects the contour and shape of the face, is used in contour plastic, eliminates wrinkles, folds and roughness of the skin. Production: USA.
Surjiderm is fully compatible not only biologically with the human body, but also with other fillers. This allows you to make new injections before drugs that were previously administered are removed from the body.
The procedure should be carried out exclusively by a certified doctor or cosmetologist. Due to its plasticity, ultra-thin needles are needed for injections, but painkillers can be used to completely get rid of pain. It is used to correct the face.
The duration of the procedure is about half an hour. Production: USA, previously produced in France.
Belotero is a modern monophasic filler. He has passed all clinical trials and has quality certificates. The specifics of its use and impact on the body practically does not differ from other fillers: it is injected with syringes with the thinnest needles into the necessary zones. Production: Switzerland.
The princesses were created using special technologies invented by Austrian pharmacists. It is possible to use these fillers in bio-reinforcing and for performing other tasks related to face correction. Production: Austria.
Radiesse is a unique filler that provides a lifting effect without surgery. It contributes to the production of your own collagen. Unlike other fillers, the correction effect after its administration lasts up to 10-14 months.
The drug does not cause an inflammatory and allergic reaction and eventually is completely eliminated from the body. The procedure lasts about an hour. It is painless and there are no traces of injections. Production: Germany.
Teosyal is of high quality, characterized by efficiency, safety and durability of the result. The procedure is carried out for about half an hour and is not accompanied by special pain. The effect lasts up to 6 months. Production: Switzerland.
Stylage has several advantages: the use of 3D Matrix and IPN-Like technology, the presence of antioxidants and lidocaine in the composition, attractive cost of the product.
The operation begins with the disinfection of the affected area and its anesthesia. Only after this, the specialist introduces the drug. The duration of the procedure depends on the number of injected syringes with the drug. Production: France.
Filorga offers a variety of stabilized hyaluronic acid excipients. The drug ideally fills a wide variety of wrinkles, has a uniform consistency, kneads well after maintaining, the effect lasts a long time. Production: France.
The opinions of cosmetologists about fillers that are based on hyaluronic acid agree on several points:
- hyaluronic acid absorbs moisture, protects the functions of cells and forms the relief of tissues;
- beneficial effect on the appearance of the patient;
- allows you to adjust the shape and volume of the lips, cheekbones, cheeks, neck and other areas, rejuvenating;
- allows you to preserve the effect for a long time;
- virtually no side effects.
Hyaluronic acid is not harmful to the body and is able to rejuvenate it.
Preparation for the procedure
To get the expected effect, you need to carefully prepare for the procedure. Before starting the procedure, the client should refuse to use drugs containing acetylsalicylic acid, vitamin E.
A set of drugs is not accidental, since taking these drugs can lead to complications – the expansion of blood vessels, which may cause bleeding. When taking any medications, you need to inform the cosmetologist who will conduct the rejuvenation event about them.
In addition, the patient is forbidden to drink alcohol and smoke, starting a few days before the sessions of the procedure.
Procedure progress – step by step
The procedure for introducing fillers includes several short but important steps:
- To begin with, it is necessary to carefully treat with the antibacterial agent those areas of the skin into which the drug will be administered.
- After that, you can use an antiseptic that will reduce or completely remove the pain, but this is done at the request of the client.
- Next, the very procedure of injecting hyaluronic acid begins with a syringe with the thinnest needle.
- In the end, the skin is again treated with antibacterial agents.
Rehabilitation and care
The procedure provides for some actions that protect the patient from various complications.
These actions include:
- restriction of the use of decorative cosmetics;
- refusal to visit bathhouses and saunas;
- washing every day with disinfectants.
This will get rid of various problems: scars, acne, wrinkles. But first you need to choose a good filler. A specialist will help to do this.
Duration of Injection
Most often, the duration of the injection course with fillers with hyaluronic acid varies between 2-3 months, if there are no complications or problems during the procedure.
How long does the effect last
The duration of the effect depends on the type of fillers, the company that produced it, as well as the structure of the patient’s face. Fillers must be selected individually. Often the effect lasts from 6 months to two years.
Modern fillers give a small number of complications, especially for those fillers that are based on hyaluronic acid. But even this does not give an absolute guarantee that the patient will not have any complications.
Side effects include:
- Strong pain. This is due to rejection of the drug by the body. Normally, when the pain persists for several days, if it lasts longer – you need to contact your beautician.
- Edema and hematomas. Some rejuvenation procedures are accompanied by trauma to blood vessels and capillaries. This is almost inevitable during filler injection. It is important to minimize this side effect to a minimum by selecting an experienced beautician. In case of bruising, you must use special medicines.
- Inflammation processes. It is observed in girls who resort to the services of unprofessional cosmetologists and doctors, and also because of the procedure carried out in unprepared home conditions for this purpose.
- Vascular embolism. A more complex and dangerous process, which is characterized by compression of the vessels. The situation may worsen and result in extensive necrosis of tissue sites close to the treated areas, followed by scarring.
How much are hyaluronic fillers
The cost of the service can be compared with Botox injections, which are in the price range of $ 245 – $ 299. About the same amount will need to be paid for 0,03 fluid ounce of filler. This amount will be enough to fill the nasolabial folds or make the lips a little larger.
Each remedy has both indications for use and contraindications.
Among the latter, professional cosmetologists include:
- severe diseases of the immune system;
- various chronic diseases;
- exacerbated skin diseases;
- ARI, SARS and other colds with a high fever;
- allergic to the components of the drug;
- herpes in aggravated form;
- diabetes mellitus with the need for insulin injections;
- the period of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Hyaluronic acid-based facial fillers are a popular cosmetic tool that does not require surgery.
But if the patient has doubts regarding the feasibility of the procedure, it is worth consulting with your doctor and a professional cosmetologist.
Fillers and contour plastics with hyaluronic acid. Consequences and results:
Raise the cheekbones with a filler: