Lymphatic drainage massage – what is it, what is the procedure for and how effective is it, I know those who have tried the modern cosmetology method of eliminating excess body fat. Professional cosmetologists give him a fairly high rating, as a means to reduce weight, get rid of edema and skin rejuvenation.
- Lymphatic drainage massage – what is it
- Lymphatic drainage massage. Before and after photos
- What is the use of lymphatic drainage massage
- Indications for use
- Lymphatic drainage massage for varicose veins
- What is the effect of lymphatic drainage massage
- Lymphatic drainage massage for weight loss
- Anti-cellulite lymphatic drainage massage
- Lymphatic drainage massage areas
- Lymphatic drainage facial massage
- Lymphatic drainage massage for edema under the eyes, eyelid massage
- Lymphatic drainage massage of legs, hips
- Lymphatic drainage body massage
- Lymphatic drainage massage of the abdomen
- Types of lymphatic drainage massage
- Hardware lymphatic drainage massage
- Manual lymphatic drainage massage
- Lymphatic drainage Japanese massage
- Which lymphatic drainage massage is better
- How is the procedure for lymphatic drainage massage in the cabin – how to do (technique)
- How much is lymphatic drainage massage – price, cost
- How to do manual lymphatic drainage massage yourself at home
- Lymphatic drainage facial massage at home
- How to do foot massage at home
- Lymphatic drainage body massage at home
- Lymphatic drainage massage for hand lymphostasis
- What apparatus, massager to buy for lymphatic drainage massage
- Lymphatic drainage massage with a cactus brush
- How often can lymphatic drainage massage be done
- Possible negative consequences
- Lymphatic drainage massage at home: video tutorials, equipment
- Lymphatic drainage facial massage: video
- Lymphatic drainage body massage: video
- Lymphatic drainage foot massage: video
- Lymphatic drainage massage videos
Lymphatic drainage massage – what is it
Lymphatic drainage massage is a special massage technique that combines effects both on large lymph nodes and collectors, as well as on small capillaries. It is used to treat edema, to prevent aging of the skin, the development of wrinkles.
Appearing in the mid-20th century, lymphatic drainage massage immediately earned respect and gained popularity among cosmetic procedures aimed at rejuvenating the human body and getting rid of excess weight.
The method helps to avoid organ intoxication by deeply affecting the entire lymphatic system.
Since its performance deteriorates over time, decay products are not properly discharged and gradually begin to accumulate. The technique helps to increase the speed of lymphatic flow, thereby removing harmful substances from the body and enriching it with oxygen and nutrients.
Lymphatic drainage massage. Before and after photos
What is the use of lymphatic drainage massage
The procedure is an excellent assistant in the fight against many cosmetic ailments. In the mid-20th century, its use was limited only by the elimination of postoperative edema.
However, later experts discovered the benefits of its effects in other areas of cosmetology.
The technique perfectly copes with the following phenomena:
- elimination of body fat;
- improved epithelial regeneration;
- increase in general immunity;
- body contour correction;
- slowing down the aging process;
- elimination of cellulitis;
- decrease in intercellular fluid;
- treatment of sagging skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Indications for use
Lymphatic drainage massage will be useful for those who suffer from:
- weakened immune system;
- weakened lymph flow in cellulite;
- varicose veins of the extremities;
- disorders of the psychoemotional state;
- violation of the elasticity and firmness of the skin;
- bruises and bags under the eyes;
- lymphatic drainage massage will be recommended even with excess body fat, because it is the same excellent remedy for body shaping as a combination of diets with workouts.
Experts say that lymphatic drainage massage is not suitable for everyone. This is such a serious intervention in the human body that the presence of certain diseases can cause significant harm to the patient.
- lymph node diseases;
- infectious diseases;
- skin diseases;
- increased fragility of blood vessels;
- malignant tumors.
Pregnant and lactating women are advised to refrain from the procedure.
Lymphatic drainage massage for varicose veins
This type of massage is well suited for those who suffer from varicose veins, as it favorably affects the circulatory system. An experienced specialist will easily determine the necessary equipment and load at the first consultation.
The procedure will help to significantly improve blood flow in the affected area, relax the tissues, and also restore the venous walls, making them stronger and more elastic, thereby preventing subsequent expansion.
However, lymphatic drainage massage for varicose veins will be contraindicated for those who suffer from:
- purulent and inflammatory processes;
- bleeding of any kind.
What is the effect of lymphatic drainage massage
You can forget about swelling of the body and sagging skin by signing up for lymphatic drainage massage. That this method helps to create an attractive body contour, many cosmetologists say, actively recommending it to their customers.
Experts say that after the procedure, the patient will instantly feel the rise and relaxation, body volumes will noticeably decrease due to the elimination of edema. Cells will regenerate at a faster rate, giving the epithelium a more youthful, smooth and toned look.
Lymphatic drainage massage for weight loss
Doctors tell patients what lymphatic drainage massage is and how it helps in the fight against excess weight. Due to the fact that this technique helps to increase blood flow and increase the oxygen content in cells, the body noticeably tightens after the first session.
Having a direct effect on lymph, this procedure makes it less dense by removing decay products from it. Due to this, a sufficient amount of collagen enters the cells, which helps to evenly distribute fatty tissue and accelerate metabolism.
Anti-cellulite lymphatic drainage massage
The technique is comfortable. The m
aster performs movements from the bottom up, calming and relaxing the muscles. Often during sessions, clients even fall asleep.
But despite its lightness, this technique has an amazing effect. The skin is significantly enriched with oxygen, thereby gaining elasticity and smoothing. The body looks more toned, and the contour is more even and attractive.
in the absence of contraindications, lymphatic drainage massage is an excellent prophylactic that helps to avoid the appearance of cellulite at an earlier age.
Lymphatic drainage massage areas
Massage is good because it will have an effect on many parts of the body.
Lymphatic drainage facial massage
Many women report a loss of clarity in the shape of their faces with age. This technique helps to significantly tighten the skin, eliminate wrinkles at the corners of the eyes and lips, as well as give the epithelium a more fresh and healthy look.
Due to the outflow of venous blood, the skin color becomes more even and radiant. The effect will be noticeable after the first session.
Lymphatic drainage massage for edema under the eyes, eyelid massage
Crazy city schedules are often the cause of bags and bruises under the eyes. This type of massage helps to reduce fluid in the lymphatic vessels, thereby helping clients get rid of swelling of the eyelids, giving the face a more fresh and enriched look.
Lymphatic drainage massage of legs, hips
If you spend too much time on your feet, swelling may appear, which makes walking difficult and will not look aesthetically pleasing. Properly performed lymphatic drainage massage allows you to remove the final metabolic products from the body, thereby eliminating puffiness and returning the feet and hips to their former elegance.
This technique is also an excellent prophylaxis of varicose veins.
Lymphatic drainage body massage
Using this technique for body massage, specialists correct the figure, get rid of excess body fat and achieve a beautiful figure shape. The skin will noticeably tighten and acquire a more attractive look. Many patients notice marked improvements not only in the body, but also in the general condition of the body.
Lymphatic drainage massage of the abdomen
Many women notice with the appearance of flabbiness of the abdomen with age, this is especially noticeable after childbirth.
Having signed up for lymphatic drainage massage, you can forever forget what it is – terrible stretch marks and unattractive skin. Due to the enrichment of the epithelium with oxygen, the stomach will noticeably tighten, and will look like after numerous visits to the gym.
Types of lymphatic drainage massage
Everyone, signing up for the procedure, will be able to get a positive result, since there are a lot of types of this technique. An experienced specialist, having listened carefully to the client, will be able to choose the equipment that is most suitable.
Hardware lymphatic drainage massage
The technique of hardware massage involves the use of a device that acts on the skin using microcurrents.
It is great for getting rid of cellulite and sagging skin, and can also be used for the face, but with smaller nozzles, since stimulation occurs using a current of very low strength, allowing you to remove decay products and enrich cells with nutrients, accelerating their regeneration.
The effect on the epithelium is made by introducing active substances under the skin using electrodes. This technique normalizes the water balance, improves tone and helps get rid of scars. Those who managed to resort to this procedure note the duration of its effect.
This type involves the use of compressed air to influence the problem area. During the procedure, a special suit is put on the patient, enhancing the effect of the device. Great for fighting excess fat.
Those who resorted to massage with medical jars will immediately see a great resemblance. Hollow vessels with low pressure are installed on the desired part of the body.
This ensures the active movement of the lymph nodes, thereby removing excess fluid from the body. A great way to treat cellulite.
Microcurrent lymphatic drainage
By means of an impulsive current, an effect is applied to the upper layers of the skin, in particular to the capillaries .
This technique allows you to get rid of bags under the eyes, wrinkles and improve the contour of the face.
Manual lymphatic drainage massage
It is very important to trust a professional, because the result will depend on the quality of his work. Feeling each muscle, the doctor should make movements in the direction of the lymph flow. This technique helps to improve the intercellular fluid metabolism and accelerate the elimination of toxins.
Lymphatic drainage Japanese massage
The stylist Tanaka Yakuko came up with the idea of such a technique, having improved the knowledge given to her by her own grandmother. In 2007, a woman published a book in which the technique was described in detail. This massage is distinguished by its deep effect on the skin, muscles and even the skull.
Not only fingertips are used, but the entire palm. Japanese technique is notable for its detoxifying effect, allowing the outflow of lymph from the neck and face to be achieved, thereby removing a large amount of toxins.
Which lymphatic drainage massage is better
It is impossible to give a definite answer to this question, since each has individual characteristics of the organism. Arriving at the clinic, the doctor will examine the patient and find out all the reasons for his concern.
Following the information received, the professional will give his recommendations which technique will help to achieve the greatest effect. Therefore, it is very important to consult with a specialist before starting the procedures.
How is the procedure for lymphatic drainage massage in the cabin – how to do (technique)
When a suitable technique is selected, the doctor proceeds to the procedure itself, which is carried out as follows:
- The patient undresses and settles down on a massage couch.
- The problem area is cleaned with a special gel, and then massage cream or oil is applied to it.
- When using a hardware technique, the skin first warms up by hand.
- As soon as the patient’s body is prepared, the specialist proceeds to the massage itself, moving only in the direction of lymph flow.
- After the procedure, the remnants of the massage product are removed from the skin, and a moisturizing balm is applied to it.
The time of the procedure can vary from half an hour to two, depending on the area of the affected area and the depth of exposure.
How much is lymphatic drainage massage – price, cost
Lymphatic drainage massage is a fairly affordable remedy among many similar procedures to eliminate excess body fat. Depending on the salons and masters, prices may vary, but on average are:
- Facial massage – $ 14 – $ 27.
- Foot massage – $ 20 – $ 41.
- Body massage – $ 34 – $ 54.
- Massage of the abdomen – $ 20 – $ 41.
How to do manual lymphatic drainage massage yourself at home
It is not so difficult to carry out this procedure at home, it is enough to adhere to several rules:
- The effectiveness of the massage will directly depend on the number of procedures: the more of them, the faster the effect will be noticeable.
- The epithelium should be moisturized during the entire session.
- The skin should be well warmed up before starting the procedure.
- Movements should be made only by the movement of the lymph flow.
Lymphatic drainage facial massage at home
Before starting, the skin must be steamed, cleaned and moistened with cream or oil.
- Finger pads are placed on the center of the forehead and make several easy movements to the temples.
- Using the pads of the index and middle fingers, starting at the outer corner of the eyelid, they make 6-8 clockwise movements around the right eye and in the opposite direction around the left.
- Moving along the upper part of the orbit, fingers move to the nose, slightly pressing at the end.
- In the same place, place the finger with the edge (horizontally) and begin rolling movements with an amplitude of up to the eyebrows.
- Make several movements from the corners of the mouth to the ears and from the upper lip to the temples.
- Make several movements along the jaw line from the chin to the tips of the ears.
How to do foot massage at home
- Legs set on a chair in front of you.
- They clutch hands at the ankles.
- Spend smooth movements to the patella.
- After the procedure, take a contrast shower.
Lymphatic drainage body massage at home
- The first session should begin with a gentle stroking.
- With each subsequent massage, the intensity should increase.
- There should be no discomfort, if any, which means the technique is wrong.
- The skin should be well warmed up before starting the procedure.
- The epithelium must be constantly moistened.
- Massage begins with a larger zone and ends with a smaller one.
- All movements go along the flow of lymph.
Lymphatic drainage massage for hand lymphostasis
- The procedure is performed daily before bedtime.
- In a circular motion, the hand is rubbed clockwise from the neck to the hands.
- You can tap the hand with your fingertips a little if pain does not occur.
- Exposure should be light, since strong exposure can damage tissues.
- The massage should last until it begins to feel warm in the hand.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
What apparatus, massager to buy for lymphatic drainage massage
First you need to decide which equipment will be used, and in accordance with this, choose the appropriate device.
Korean consumers are in demand among consumers:
- Unix Air
- Welbu tech;
- Doctor life.
Lymphatic drainage massage with a cactus brush
Using a stiff brush will be an excellent alternative to scrub, as it will help to get rid of dead epithelial cells and give the skin a more radiant and healthy look.
Due to its effect on the circulatory and lymphatic systems, this technique helps eliminate cellulite and taut body contour.
How often can lymphatic drainage massage be done
If this type of massage is used as a prophylaxis, then 1 time per week for a month will be enough. If the patient is concerne
d about certain problem areas, then they should take time once every 2-3 days to achieve the desired effect. Depending on the state of health, courses can be stretched to 15-20 procedures.
Possible negative consequences
A feature of this technique is the almost complete absence of side effects. After the session, small bruises may appear, which will disappear in a few days. However, those who have contraindications should pay attention to this massage, as it can aggravate the disease and health condition.
Lymphatic drainage massage at home: video tutorials, equipment
Lymphatic drainage facial massage: video
Lymphatic drainage body massage: video
Lymphatic drainage foot massage: video
About the procedure lymphatic drainage massage – what it is, how effective it is and how it helps in the fight against the disease, many patients of cosmetology clinics have seen for themselves. So if you want a good effect quickly and without stress, this procedure will be a great solution.
Lymphatic drainage massage videos
What is lymphatic drainage massage the doctor will tell in this video clip: