When wondering how to lose weight, girls find different methods that often adversely affect health. Since few people know how to lose weight in a month without harm to health, the following are some tips for effective and healthy weight loss.
- The first step to losing weight: find out the cause of weight gain
- Weight Loss Prep
- How to calculate the optimal calorie diet for weight loss
- We calculate how many calories are required for the main exchange
- How many calories do you need per day to lose weight
- How to calculate the calorie content of products
- Discontinued Products
- Products you should focus on
- Fractional nutrition
- When should the last meal be
- Example menu for the week
- The role of water in losing weight
- Physical activity: exercise program at home
- Healthy sleep: how does it affect weight loss
- Bad habits: the influence of addiction to weight loss
- Video on how to lose weight in a month without harm to health
The first step to losing weight: find out the cause of weight gain
The one who faced the problem of excess weight, most often began to immediately deal with it with the help of physical activity and diets. But after a successful result, after a while he discovered that the weight was returning and all his efforts were in vain. Most people simply do not pay attention to the causes of obesity.
Scientists have listed the main causes of weight gain, which consists of:
- genetic predisposition;
- endocrine disorders.
People with low physical activity are the first to be at risk, but do not forget about such small but important factors as: stress, sleep, social environment and even sexual problems.
As for the indirect causes of obesity, such as sexual dissatisfaction, studies have shown that oxytocin (the hormone “calm”), which is secreted by physical contact, also appears when a person eats fatty foods. This explains his addiction to junk food.
It is recommended before starting weight loss to pay attention to the level of your health. It is worth visiting an endocrinologist, gynecologist and gastroenterologist, as well as find out the medical history of their parents.
Weight Loss Prep
Preparation for weight loss for a month should begin with a medical examination, measurements and weighing, so that the process goes without harm to health. How are measurements taken
First of all, you need to determine the circumference of the waist and hips.
You also need to calculate your BMI (body mass index), the norm for which is a value from 18.5 to 24.5. If the BMI is below normal, this indicates a mass deficit, but on the contrary, indicates the presence of an obesity problem.
Those who set themselves the goal of losing weight, it is recommended to perform a number of simple steps to obtain a successful result:
- Keep a diary to keep a record every week.
- Buy the necessary clothes for physical activity.
- Equip yourself with floor scales to control your results.
- Get moral support from family or loved ones.
- You should focus on proper nutrition and observance of sleep patterns.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
How to calculate the optimal calorie diet for weight loss
The usual calorie level of a person with a normal weight is:
- 2100-3000 kcal – for women;
- 2600-3200 kcal – for men.
Many diets often cut calorie intake to 700-1000 per day, which can lead to metabolic disorders. For an effective result, everyone needs to calculate an individual calorie level.
We calculate how many calories are required for the main exchange
For safe weight loss in a month, without harm to health, you need enough calories to maintain metabolism.
To calculate what calorie rate is required in a particular case, you need to determine the metabolic rate:
- It is necessary to increase (see) multiplied by 1.8.
- Next, multiply the weight by 9.6.
- The next step is to multiply age by a factor of 4.7.
- Then you need to add the results of the first two steps to the number 655.
- In conclusion, you need to subtract the resulting figure from the result of the third step.
To calculate calories, you can resort to a series of actions with the received level of exchange:
- If losing weight is not involved in sports, you need to multiply the level of exchange by 1.2.
- If there is intense physical activity no more than 3 times a week – by 1.38.
- If training is carried out often (every other day) – by 1.55.
- If sport is a profession – by 1.73.
It is this figure obtained in the calculation process that is the individual calorie level to maintain metabolism.
How many calories do you need per day to lose weight
Different diets are designed for different amounts of calories per day, but in order to lose weight in a month without harm to health, it is necessary to adhere to the condition that the daily norm should not be lower than 1200 kcal for women and 1800 kcal for men.
How to calculate the calorie content of products
There are many tables of calorie foods. The main task during weight loss is to purchase a kitchen scale. The formula for calculating the calorific value of a product: calories per 100 grams must be multiplied by the weight of the products, divided by 100.
If a person regularly goes in for sports, but does not eat right, then he has little chance of getting rid of extra pounds.
According to nutritionists, during weight loss it is recommended to refuse such products:
- Carbonated drinks that are harmful in their high sugar content.
- Flour products because they are made up of simple carbohydrates.
- Food rich in trans fats.
- Wheat bread, because it is easy to replace it with healthy rye bread.
- Chips, crackers, crackers and seasoned nuts, because they have a high calorie content, but do not contain any benefit. In addition, spices stimulate appetite.
- Semi-finished products, fast food.
- Sugar, coffee, cream.
Products you should focus on
Professionals often tell how to lose weight in a month without harm to health, while persistently paying attention to the list of harmful products. The question arises, what foods should be consumed to maintain shape.
ustrian scientists have proven that there are many useful, and at the same time, delicious products that not only extend life, but also help to lose weight:
- Protein food, which includes various nuts, chicken, cottage cheese, egg white.
- A fish rich in amino acids necessary for beauty.
- Various fruits, the list of which includes apples containing many vitamins and fiber.
- Ginger, pepper and garlic, which not only increase immunity, but also accelerate the metabolism.
- Carrots, good for vision and skin.
- Green tea, cabbage, accelerating metabolism.
The essence of fractional nutrition is eating small portions every 2-3 hours. One of the main advantages of this method is the reduction in the total number of calories consumed per day, because a person, in fact, remains full throughout the day.
Basic principles of fractional nutrition:
- Eat 5-6 times a day.
- The interval between meals should be 2-3 hours.
- Drink as much water as possible.
- Serving size should not exceed the volume of the glass.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins, proteins, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates.
- You need breakfast within an hour after waking up.
- Eat low-calorie foods.
Nutritionists insist that, adhering to fractional nutrition, a person can lose up to 7 pounds per week.
When should the last meal be
To easily lose weight in a month, nutritionists insist on proper nutrition, which will positively affect overall health, in addition, without harm to health, you can stop the weight gain process. Below are recommendations for eating and answers to questions: when, what, and how to eat.
According to nutritionists, the last meal should be 2-3 hours before bedtime.
It should be borne in mind that heavy food takes longer to digest. For dinner, you should eat only light food. It can be a protein meal with boiled or baked vegetables. If losing weight did not have time to have dinner, you can drink a glass of yogurt or light yogurt before bedtime.
Example menu for the week
Example menu for a week to lose weight.
- First breakfast: oatmeal in milk with apple (pear).
- Second breakfast: cold cocoa.
- Lunch: fish soup with buckwheat, tea.
- Dinner: boiled fish with vegetables.
- First breakfast: pearl barley porridge with vegetables, green tea without sugar.
- Second breakfast: banana with nuts.
- Lunch: mushroom soup, millet and compote.
- Snack: kefir, pomegranate or dried fruits.
- Dinner: chicken fillet, asparagus.
- First breakfast: scrambled eggs with coffee.
- Second breakfast: nuts with dried apricots.
- Lunch: chicken broth soup, buckwheat porridge.
- Afternoon snack: seaweed salad.
- Dinner: cottage cheese casserole with cocoa.
- First breakfast: carrot salad with pearl barley.
- Second breakfast: kefir with mango.
- Lunch: millet porridge with a fish patty.
- Snack: persimmon, nuts.
- Dinner: fish cake, water with lemon.
- First breakfast: buckwheat with chicken cutlet.
- Second breakfast: pomegranate with banana.
- Lunch: boiled pork, compote.
- Snack: kefir with marshmallows (1 pc.)
- Dinner: avocado and tropical fruit salad, cocoa.
- First breakfast: oatmeal with walnuts, coffee.
- Second breakfast: orange or pear.
- Lunch: fish soup with pearl barley porridge, compote.
- Snack: almonds and dried apricots.
- Dinner: cottage cheese casserole with raisins.
- First breakfast: poached eggs with cauliflower.
- Second breakfast: curd mass.
- Lunch: boiled beans or baked beets with buckwheat.
- Snack: mango or avocado.
- Dinner: pumpkin soup with dried fruits.
The role of water in losing weight
Doctors insist on a special water regime in the process of losing weight.
There is some evidence that water plays an important role in a healthy diet:
- Pure water does not contain calories.
- Helps to remove unnecessary salts from the body.
- Accelerates the metabolism.
- It is the basis of the so-called “fasting days.”
- Suppresses hunger.
- Stimulates the work of important organs.
- It plays an important role in the production of hormones.
- Removes fat breakdown products.
The main rules for water intake:
- Drink 3 – 4 pint per day.
- Do not drink with food. This must be done 15 minutes before eating.
- It is recommended to drink a glass of water immediately after waking up.
Physical activity: exercise program at home
Basic physical exercises are aimed at burning fat at home (daily exercise program at home):
- Walking –5 min.
- Running – 10 min.
- Squats – 3 sets of 20 times.
- Lunges back and forth 15 times on each leg.
- Push-ups – 10 times.
- The bar is a minute (every day you need to increase the time by 10 seconds).
- Press – 15 times.
After performing a number of physical activities, it is necessary to perform stretching exercises:
- Extraction of the arms to the sides (you need to stretch your fingers back) – the pectoral muscles, front deltas and biceps are strengthened;
- The hand goes behind the head to the back of the head , while focusing on the elbow – triceps;
- Hands in the lock above the head , palms to the ceiling, slight deflection in the lower back, the rectus abdominis muscles;
- Tilting to the sides – oblique muscles of the abdomen, lateral surface of the trunk;
- Bends forward with legs wide apart, back straight – back of the thigh (biceps), popliteal ligaments, lower back
- Lateral lunges , we transfer body weight in a squat on one leg, the second straight line is the inner surface of the thigh;
- Lunges forward – gluteus maximus, posterior thigh;
- Knee-to-chest traction – gluteal muscles;
- Thrust of the heel to the buttock (knees bring together, push the pelvis forward) – the front surface of the thigh.
should be paid to yoga, exercises are aimed at strengthening the body and improving physical condition.
Yoga classes increase the flexibility and elasticity of muscles, reduce the tension of the central nervous system, calm and give a powerful impetus to recovery. Thanks to yoga, the body becomes beautiful and embossed, muscles are more noticeable.
With regular yoga classes, blood pressure normalizes and the cardiovascular system strengthens. Trainers stubbornly recommend not to forget about stretching before and after training, and more often to practice stretching, yoga and all kinds of breathing exercises.
Healthy sleep: how does it affect weight loss
In the course of research by an Australian group of scientists, it was found that healthy sleep directly affects weight loss. Scientists have shown that hormones that are released during sleep affect not only blood sugar, but also a feeling of satiety.
7-8 hours are enough for many to sleep.
But for each, this figure is individual. One thing is for sure – frequent lack of sleep leads to depression, irritability and fatigue of the whole body, to a violation of hormonal balance. First of all, the level of melatonin, dopamine and serotonin changes. The stress hormone also plays an important role, in excess of which the destruction of proteins in the body and the accumulation of fats occur.
It is during sleep that the process of losing weight occurs – say German scientists. They recommend eating and drinking 2-3 hours before bedtime, and also go to bed only in light clothing, at the right temperature. The ideal time for falling asleep, scientists believe 22: 00-23: 00.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Bad habits: the influence of addiction to weight loss
To speed up the process of losing weight, experts recommend getting rid of all bad habits, because the body is undergoing stress at this time.
Bad habits that adversely affect weight loss include:
- Skipping breakfast, which should include the basic composition of complex carbohydrates, proteins and essential fats.
- Smoking, during which nicotine can interfere with the production of enzymes important for digestion.
- Alcohol also affects the general condition. First of all, after taking alcohol, the liver and pancreas, which play an important role in the digestive system, suffer.
- Dehydration and frequent coffee consumption. Pure water, unlike coffee, does not inhibit the metabolism.
You can lose weight in a month, if you follow all the rules of nutrition and lead an active lifestyle, while getting rid of bad habits, however hard it was. If you correctly approach this issue, you can lose weight without harm to health.
Video on how to lose weight in a month without harm to health
How easy it is to lose weight, find out in the video clip:
Lose weight without harm to health with Elena Malysheva: