At home, exercise is no worse than in the fitness room. If you want to play sports and keep your body in shape, then the lack of specialized simulators in the apartment will not become an obstacle.
- Features of home training
- How to make a plan and scheme of training, depending on the goals
- The best complexes for women
- Warm up
- Exercise Complexes
- To work out all muscle groups
- Program with Natalia Reutova
- The best weight loss program
- Ectomorph program
- The program without additional inventory
- Program for pumping the press
- Leg and Hip Program
- For the shoulder girdle and chest
- For the abs and back
- Top 10 Effective Home Exercises
- Push ups
- Dumbbell bench press
- Lunges on the spot
- Bench-supported pelvic lift
- Rope jumping
- Jump Squat
- Body lift
- How to finish the workout correctly
- How much time do you need to do per day, week
- Tips for organizing physical activity
- Video on the topic: training at home
Features of home training
No need to buy expensive and bulky treadmills or exercise bikes. It is enough to get only a minimal set of equipment or turn on imagination and use the tools at hand.
Since, unlike the gym, there are no instructors at home, before you take up the exercises, you should familiarize yourself with the correct technique for their implementation, so as not to harm your body.
Set up for a productive workout will help the situation and appearance. Having put on a comfortable and beautiful sports uniform, having released a couple of square foot so that nothing superfluous is not distracting, you can start classes.
How to make a plan and scheme of training, depending on the goals
Home independent workouts are good because you can perform them at your own pace and taking into account individual characteristics and preferences. There are a huge number of options and each one will select the necessary complex, but it is worth, first of all, to determine the purpose of the classes.
|purpose||Principles for Planning Your Workout||Suitable exercises|
|Lose weight||Cardio training is required with high intensity and the involvement of all muscle groups.||Raise your knees to the hip level in place|
|Build muscle||Strength training with emphasis on the desired area||Lifting the body, twisting;
Squats, jump squats
|Improve stamina||The program should have cardio classes.
|Prevention||Do exercises that you like, not trying to increase performance||Stretching|
The best complexes for women
For girls who have not been actively involved in before, a type of cyclic (circular) training is suitable. In this complex, several exercises are repeated several times – 5 exercises in 4 circles. When choosing, it is worth focusing on the capabilities of your body, but it is recommended to increase the load with each new day – the number of repetitions and the time to complete.
- classic squats – 60 sec;
- push-ups on the knees – 60 sec;
- legs lunges – 45 sec;
- elbow strap – 30.
For more experienced ones, exercises with weighting materials are suitable – these can be dumbbells or, if they are not, bottles with sand or water will do.
- squats with dumbbells – 30 times;
- oblique twists – 20 times;
- push-ups on socks – 10 times;
- “Bicycle” – 60 sec .;
- lunges with dumbbells – 20 times.
For those who can classify themselves as “advanced” athletes, these exercises are suitable:
- slow squats – when your knees are bent, linger for 20 seconds. – 30 times;
- craving for the belt – picking up a weighting agent, tilting the back to the floor, pulling your arms towards yourself while inhaling – 20 repetitions;
- twisting – lying swing pump press 25 times.
Training at home begins with warming up the muscles. A good warm-up of joints before classes will protect the body from stretching, and the pain the next day will not be so strong.
Technique of execution:
- You need to start with the cervical spine . Standing straight, turn your head 2-3 times clockwise and counterclockwise. Further, the head tilts back and forth and to the sides.
- Hands . At the same time, with both hands, perform circular movements. Further, the same movement in the elbow joint. And finally, in the shoulder. You can do these exercises at the expense of up to 4 in one and the second side.
- Legs. Similarly to the above movements, alternately warming up the legs – feet, in the knee joints, then in the hip section. Can be supplemented with pelvic rotations – hands on the belt, legs together – smooth circular movements at the expense of.
- Back. Spread your legs as much as the stretch allows, to make “springy” inclinations to the left leg, in the middle, to the right leg, return to the initial position – straighten the body. With your hands clasped “behind the lock” behind you, reach forward, then move your hands in front of you and stretch them forward, and back with your back.
Running on the spot is a good cardio activity that is suitable for warming up before a busy workout.
To work out all muscle groups
The following set of exercises is suitable for both beginners and amateurs.
The lesson will involve all muscle groups:
- No. 1 Squats with lifting on toes. The calf muscles and buttocks are involved.
- No. 2 Press hands in attack. In addition to the hips, triceps work.
- No. 3 Planck. During this exercise, the abs, muscles involved in the extension of the back, buttocks, and hips are strengthened.
- No. 4 Push-ups. Performing push-ups from the floor, everything is worked out at once: neck, chest, shoulder girdle, triceps.
Program with Natalia Reutova
Natalya Reutova is a multiple winner of various all-around competitions and is a certified fitness instructor with more than 10 years of experience. Together with her husband, she conducts online strength training lessons. Online training is convenient for those who, without visiting the fitness room, want to watch a trainer who explains the correct implementation of exercises.
Strength training is suitable for all categories of people with varying degrees of training and an
y age . During the classes, all muscle groups are involved and arms, legs, and back are worked out separately.
Strength training with Natalia Reutova:
The best weight loss program
Training at home, aimed at losing excess weight should be diverse and systematic.
- Squats with weighting – 15 squats, repeat 3 times, taking a short break;
- Lunges of the legs forward – 10 times per leg, 3 repetitions;
- Lifting the case in the classic way – as many times as you have enough strength;
- Breeding hands with heavier sides – 10 times, 3 repetitions;
- Lifting the body with support on socks – 20 times in 2 sets;
- Bench press with dumbbells (bending the arms at the elbow) – 20 times with 3 repetitions.
- Press – as many times as possible, 3 repetitions;
- Breeding hands with heavier sides, lying on the floor – 10 times, repeating 3 times;
- Push ups on the floor.
- Squats with weighting – 15 times, repeat 3 times;
- Lifting the body (press) – 30 lifts, do 3 repetitions, after a short rest;
- Lifting the body with support on the socks – 20 times, 2 reps
- Lunging legs forward – 10 times per leg in 3 sets.
Ectomorph is a type of human body with a small body fat. Such people have high stature, narrow shoulders, long arms and legs. Ectomorph boasts a good digestibility of products and easily cope with physical activity. People belonging to this type, cardio loads are relegated to the background.
Before strength training, it will be enough to warm up or stretch, and the exercises themselves should be basic, with emphasis on the weight of the weights.
The program without additional inventory
Exercises for which no means are required, except for its own weight, abound:
- classic push ups;
- back push ups;
- body raises;
- body lifts on socks;
- running on the spot;
Program for pumping the press
The complex includes exercises:
- “Scissors”. From a prone position, raise straightened legs as high as possible. Next – spread apart and cross them to the maximum possible position. Dilute again, and cross, so that the legs change position.
- Side twisting. In the supine position with bent knees, lifting the body to the side is alternately left / right, with outstretched arms.
- Plank . Standing on elbows with long straight legs, look at the floor, trying to keep your back straight and not lift your buttocks. Keep in a static position for as long as 1-3 minutes.
Leg and Hip Program
The complex includes exercises:
- Kicks. Standing on legs slightly bent at the knees, you need to lunge up in front of you with your heel extended, as if there was a “kick” of an invisible pear. Keep your hands on your belt for balance.
- Jumping Keeping your hands on your belt and legs together, jump to the sides – left, right. 30 times.
- Squat from the jump. Clasp your hands into the castle in front of you, while jumping up, connect your legs together, when landing – place them wider than your shoulders, and lower your buttocks as low as possible. 30 times.
- Leg raises. Get on all fours. Arms straight, raise legs bent at the knee joints. You can put a dumbbell on the knee bend to strengthen.
For the shoulder girdle and chest
The complex includes exercises:
- Squeezing the palms. Spread your legs, keep your back straight, bend your arms in the elbow joints in front of you, with your palms facing up, your elbows apart. Holding your breath, press with your palms at each other for 10 seconds. – 6 repetitions.
- Emphasis on the wall. Having settled down in the doorway, stretch out your arms to the wall, and make pressing movements for 1 min., As if trying to push it apart.
- Lifting weights through the sides. Standing straight, hands are spread apart to the level of the shoulders on inhalation, when exhaling they drop to the hips. 30 reps
For the abs and back
The complex includes exercises:
- Lifting the case – 30 times.
- Plank – 3 min.
- “Bicycle”, “scissors”, “birch”.
- Foot swings – 20 times.
- Twisting on the floor – 30 times.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Top 10 Effective Home Exercises
Workouts at home can easily replace a trip to the fitness room. All that is needed is the weight of one’s own body, a minimum of additional items and knowledge of what exercises are and how to do them correctly. There are at least 10 ways to bring your body into a fit state.
- The body and legs form a straight line.
- Buttocks do not protrude, the back does not bend.
- The palms are placed strictly under the shoulders.
- When lowering, the elbows form a right angle.
- When lifting up, the elbows are fully extended.
- The neck is relaxed, the head looks in front of itself.
- Nose breathing – inhale when lifting, exhale when lowering.
Classical push-ups can be simplified by performing them from the knees: putting your knees on the floor, legs crossed, push-ups as in a regular exercise.
Dumbbell bench press
It is better to perform this exercise while sitting on a chair with a back, legs should rest well on the floor, on a full foot, knees form a right angle.
When lifting the dumbbells up, the arms are fully extended and the dumbbells touch slightly, lowering, to bring the dumbbells to the shoulders, the elbows are strictly directed down and are next to the body. Movements should be unhurried and performed synchronously with breathing.
Other options for this exercise:
- Standing dumbbell lifts.
- Dumbbell bench press one at a time – one arm rises, the other in its original position.
The initial posture is the same as with the classic squat: legs shoulder-width apart, spine straightened, arms down. When breathing in, the knees should be gently bent to bring the hips parallel to the floor, arms extended forward to maintain balance.
Lunges on the spot
The main points of the right lunges:
- The knee in front of the standing leg should not extend beyond the toe of the foot, and the thigh should be parallel to the floor.
- The second leg bends at the right angle to the knee.
- The back is straight, on the lunge the shoulder blades move.
- Hands on the belt.
- The abdominal muscles are tense.
You can lunge both on the spot and during a step forward, if the space in the house allows. And also this exercise, if desired, is complicated by dumbbells.
Training at home will not do without such a simple exercise as a bar. After all, it is extremely effective for all muscle groups.
- You need to stand on your elbows and lean on your toes. Keep your head straight. You can complicate the task, alternately rising from the elbow to the hands.
- Side bar – performed on a straight arm or elbow, the body is deployed to the side, the second hand is stretched up.
Bench-supported pelvic lift
This exercise is also called the “gluteal bridge” and can be performed at home based on a chair or a stool. Lying on the floor, with tightly pressed shoulder blades, you need to put your feet on the “bench”, knees bent. Extend your arms toward the bench and help maintain balance. Lift the pelvis 20 times.
There are several principles for the correct execution of jumps:
- Rotate the rope only with the hand.
- Keep your feet together.
- Jump on toes without touching the heels of the floor.
- Keep the body straight.
- Watch your breath.
In the first week of classes, it is recommended to jump rope no longer than 10 minutes per day, and increase the lead time and load with each week. That is, one should not limit oneself to classical jumps on 2 legs straight up, and to alternate – jumps on one leg, changing them accordingly or jumping forward / backward, right / left.
This exercise is good because it contributes not only to the development of the front and back of the hips, but also improves coordination. But for people who are overweight more than 22 pounds, it is not recommended to perform it.
The starting position is standard – put the feet shoulder width apart, the feet slightly deployed to the sides. Doing squats, bringing the hips parallel to the floor, arms are pulled forward in front of you. As you exhale, pushing your heels off the floor, while jumping, arms are pulled back behind the back.
Landing, a deep squat is performed, that is, the knees bend less than 90 ° and should be held in static for up to 30 seconds. The optimal number of repetitions: 3-5 times.
Pros of stretch marks:
- The muscles of the body are in good shape.
- The blood flow improves, which gives vigor for the whole day.
- Girls are becoming more graceful.
- The probability of getting injured during training is less.
There are several types of stretch marks, but for beginners, such as: dynamic and static are most suitable:
- Stretching in dynamics. Muscles are stretched due to active movements, emphasizing the increase in amplitude. The simplest examples are leg swings, lunges.
- Stretching in statics (motionless). With such a stretch, it is important, being in the position of the stretched muscles, to linger as long as possible. Unpleasant sensations will be inevitable, but pain is not recommended, it is fraught with rupture of muscle tissue. Such exercises are done in several repetitions.
- Calm breathing. It should not be delayed, it is important that oxygen actively enters the body.
- Increase the load gradually. If the body is comfortable in the application, this is a signal that it is time to increase the amplitude or time spent in statics.
- The muscles must be warmed up before stretching.
- It is best to perform exercises that contribute to the study of all muscle groups for harmonious development, alternately focusing on different zones.
Stretch of the gluteal muscles:
- Lying on your back, with one foot you need to reach the chest, helping with your hands, keeping it straight, the second – leave on the floor, sligh
tly bending at the knee. Change legs.
- Sitting on the floor and bending one leg toward you, so that the hip is lying, stretch the other leg to the side and try to reach your heel with your hands.
Exercise for the back and abs:
- From a lying position on the stomach, leaning on straight arms, lift the upper part of the body. Shoulders should be as straight as possible, head stretch back, slightly bent.
- Having got on all fours, slowly, bends are made in the back – up and down. In this case, head movements are respectively opposite: back up – head down to the floor, back down – look at the ceiling.
If the feet will rise during the swing of the press, you can put them under the sofa or hold something heavy with them.
Classic case lift:
- by 20 °. Lying on the floor, bending your knees, raise your shoulder blades, while your arms can be stretched forward or gathered behind your head.
- at 45 °. Similar to the above exercise, but you need to lift the body by tearing the lower back from the floor.
- 90 °. With this lift, you need to try to reach the knees with your chest, lifting the body completely.
The number of repetitions depends on the initial preparation. From 20 to 40, you can perform 3 or 4 repetitions.
How to use legs:
- In this exercise, the body rises simultaneously with outstretched straight legs and arms, so that they become perpendicular to the floor. Repeat 15-25 times.
- You can also do it alternately – raising your left leg, try to reach it with your right hand, and vice versa.
How to finish the workout correctly
- It is important to finish training at home by bringing the heart rate to a calm state, for this you can walk around the room, raising and lowering your arms above your head, inhaling and exhaling deeply. Or do light stretching exercises.
- Restore water balance. It is better to drink water throughout the workout, but if the set norm is not drunk, then this must be done at the end of it. As for temperature, the water should be warm. The pharynx is calm, for better absorption by the body.
- Proper nutrition. Even if the training is aimed at losing weight, fasting after burning calories is contraindicated. The best option is a banana smoothie or a protein shake. Such drinks contain a lot of protein, which serves as a building material for muscle tissue.
- Praise yourself. Keeping positive emotions from each workout is very important for motivation, in order not to give up the idea of playing sports at home, you need to praise yourself every time. It is not difficult to say mentally or aloud in front of the mirror “I am well done, keep it up”, and it will bring great benefits.
How much time do you need to do per day, week
Engage in sports training every day – the wrong approach, the body needs time to recover.
For beginners it is enough to train a couple of times every 7 days, evenly distributing the load. Over time, when the body gets used to it, you can increase the number of classes up to 4-5 times. But these recommendations relate specifically to training – strength or cardio. It is good to do ordinary exercises after waking up every day.
There is no ideal time of day for playing sports; here everyone chooses based on their preferences and biorhythms.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Tips for organizing physical activity
Each trainer has his own approach to organizing workloads, but there are general principles, based on which, you can count on a positive result by training at home.
- Before classes, a warm-up is required.
- The load should not be exhausted.
- You should start with exercises on speed, agility and accuracy of movements.
- Only then on strength and endurance.
- Increase the load gradually.
- After training, do exercises to calm the heart rate.
Training needs to be monitored, at home it is very easy to do. You can start a regular notebook or application, the main thing is to record planned and done exercises.
Video on the topic: training at home
Workouts at home for girls: