Modern cosmetic techniques allow you to emphasize the natural beauty without the use of daily makeup. Eyebrow tattoo in hair technique has a wide list of advantages and varieties. It eliminates the need to paint eyebrows for a long period of time.
- What is the hair method of eyebrow tattooing
- Types of Hair Tattooing
- Advantages and disadvantages of hair tattooing
- Who is recommended for eyebrow tattooing by the hair method
- Color selection
- Shape selection
- Preparatory stage
- What tools are used
- How is the procedure
- What do eyebrows look like after a hair tattoo
- Possible consequences
- Eyebrow care after the procedure
- Do you need a correction
- How long is a hair tattoo
- Where to get a hair tattoo, and how much does it cost
- Which is better: hair tattoo or shading
- Hair tattoo and microblading: what are the differences
- Video about eyebrow tattooing
What is the hair method of eyebrow tattooing
Eyebrow tattoo (hair method) is a modern technique for eyebrow correction, during which a special pigment is introduced into the upper layer of the skin. The result is flawless, neat and symmetrical eyebrows that look like after a perfect make-up.
The effect of the procedure lasts a long time, there is no need to tint eyebrows daily.
Unlike regular tattooing, the hair method is considered one of the most popular, since the finished eyebrows have the closest possible look to the natural look. A feature of this technique is the technique of doing the work.
The master draws each hair, taking into account the individual characteristics of any type of eyebrows. In accordance with the wishes of the client, a suitable shade, thickness and length of strokes are selected.
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia. The final result can be estimated after a period of about a week from the moment of the correction, when a slight swelling and a crust from skin damage occur. After a month and a half, you will need to adjust the tattoo in places where the pigment has not taken root.
Types of Hair Tattooing
Tattooing in the hair technique is performed in two varieties: European or Eastern type.
Characteristics of European hair tattooing:
- performed with small strokes of equal length and width;
- the average length of hairs is in the range of 0. 2 – 0’4 inch, depending on the initial length of the client’s natural eyebrows;
- equal strokes are observed between strokes;
- the direction of the pattern of all hairs is up;
- the tip of the eyebrow is slightly rounded down;
- the result is beautiful curved eyebrows.
Features of correction for the eastern appearance:
- a more complex technique, requires the use of a creative approach when performing a drawing in the form of randomly applied strokes;
- different lengths and thicknesses of hairs, as well as the shape of future eyebrows, are selected according to the type of input data and client’s wishes;
- hairs can be specially drawn in separate places shorter or longer, intertwined to achieve the most natural look.
Often there is a combination of two techniques, such permanent makeup is called the 3D effect.
Advantages and disadvantages of hair tattooing
The main advantages and disadvantages of the hair method are collected in the table:
|Long enough preservation of the original appearance of the eyebrows after correction, but not forever. That allows you to comply with fashion trends, experiment and change the bored form to a new one.||The cost of the procedure.|
|Natural look after the procedure.||Almost always requires additional correction of the healed eyebrows after the first tattoo.|
|Easily change the shape of your own eyebrows to perfect.||It takes a period to restore damaged skin from the procedure.|
|No need to spend time on makeup every morning.|
|The natural composition of the coloring matter, which is absolutely harmless.|
|The best solution is to hide defects in the form of scars, asymmetries and areas with no hairs.|
|Allows you to make a narrow shape wider while maintaining naturalness.|
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Who is recommended for eyebrow tattooing by the hair method
Eyebrow tattoo (hair method) is recommended by cosmetologists to those women who have the following problematic nuances:
- rare hair growth;
- too light eyebrows;
- noticeable asymmetry along the superciliary arches;
- inappropriate form that makes facial features expressionless;
- the presence of skin defects on which the growth of hairs worsens or is completely absent;
- to everyone who has impaired hair growth after correction with tweezers for a long time.
The color of the finished eyebrows should look natural, not catchy, combined in tone with hair:
- suitable color scheme for blondes – shades from light blond to brown;
- brunettes should opt for dark brown and black paint;
- redheads and gold in addition to the basic tone of the eyebrows will not hurt red-haired girls.
Experienced craftsmen mix up to 10 shades of colors to achieve the desired tone and avoid the transformation of color over time into blue, green and other colors.
Not all nature is given the perfect shape of eyebrows. The ability to adjust or completely change the shape of eyebrows is an easy task for a professional tattoo artist.
The main varieties of forms:
with soft rounding at the end – a suitable option for owne
rs of an oval face shape, makes the look more expressive and sensual;
- curved high eyebrows – give an elongated and slightly elongated shape to a round type of face;
- arched – decorate a square and triangular face, can add a little age;
- thick and almost straight – look harmoniously on an elongated type of face, are the most popular at the moment;
- curved thin eyebrows – a feminine option, not suitable for everyone. Can visually make a full face even larger;
- eyebrows with a triangular shape (house) – are out of fashion, make the look offended and sad.
To properly prepare for the correction, you should adhere to all the advice of the master received at the consultation. According to general recommendations, it is worth strengthening the vessels with contrasting washings or with the help of pharmacy products. It is also better to choose the date of the procedure in the middle of the menstrual cycle.
The day before the procedure, you can not:
- consume alcoholic beverages;
- abuse smoking;
- Use spicy ingredients when cooking.
What tools are used
For hair tattooing, special machines are used, equipped with a gentle mechanism and special needles that apply paint with minimal damage to delicate facial skin.
The machine consists of:
- power supply and control unit with different modes;
- foot pedal for power management;
- handles with interchangeable needles.
There is the simplest version of the tool in the form of plastic maniples on batteries.
Eyebrow tattooing (hair method) is performed with thin and smooth acupuncture needles, due to which there is practically no pain in the process of tattooing.
Anesthesia provides the master with the conditions for the high-quality introduction of pigment. It happens in the form of injections (only a master with a medical education is allowed) and application (most common). For application pain relief, special creams and gels are used, which act quickly and can be applied both before and after the procedure.
How is the procedure
A phased description of the preparation and technique of the procedure:
- Coordination of the appropriate form of tattooing – at this stage, the master selects the best option, having studied the features of the client’s face, evaluating the initial shape and condition of the natural hairs.
- Then he depicts his vision on paper for a more visual demonstration.
- The shade of paint is selected depending on the wishes of the client. It is also important to consider the color of the hair, so that the finished image is harmonious and natural.
- When all the nuances are agreed, the skin is disinfected around and under the eyebrows with special means.
- The next stage, the specialist anesthetizes the perineal with anesthesia. It is necessary to wait a few minutes until the effect of the drug begins.
- Each hair is drawn individually in the style of a consistent technique.
- The average correction time is about 1 hour.
What do eyebrows look like after a hair tattoo
Immediately after completing the work, the eyebrow masters look bright, which is due to the specifics of permanent makeup. The hairs look just drawn with a pencil, and the skin around is sore. Do not be afraid, after a week the inflammation will disappear, and the color will take on a less catchy hue.
Among the many reviews on the network, positive prevail. The main thing is to choose a good master who knows his business, with a rich portfolio and recommendations of satisfied customers.
Eyebrow tattooing in a hair technique is considered a safe cosmetic procedure.
But there is a category of people who are not recommended permanent eyebrow correction:
- pregnant and lactating women;
- during a viral infection or inflammatory processes in the body;
- if there are bleeding disorders;
- with very sensitive skin, prone to irritation and inflammation;
- the presence of diseases associated with high blood pressure;
- oncological diseases;
- individual intolerance of the individual components of the coloring matter.
With all the advantages of tattooing, you should know what are the negative consequences of this method:
- the appearance of areas with severe peeling and cracks in the skin;
- the skin around the eyes may turn red and inflamed;
- sometimes there is such a side effect as watery bubbles in the field of tattooing;
- severe swelling of the tissues near the eyebrows;
- the occurrence of foci of nodular growth (granulomas) of an infectious nature.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Eyebrow care after the procedure
In order for the permanent effect to last as long as possible, and the recovery process takes a minimum of time, you should strictly adhere to the recommendations of the wizard for eyebrow care after the procedure.
The rules of care are as follows:
- during the first 5 days it is impossible to wet the place of drawing with water;
- daily treat damaged skin with antiseptic agents until the tissues heal completely;
- use moisturizers for the area around the superciliary arches;
- Do not try to tear off the crust yourself;
- in the summer, it is necessary t
o use sunscreens so that the pigment does not fade and lasts as long as possible.
Do you need a correction
After each permanent make-up, a correction is recommended. This is due to the fact that the pigment cannot be fixed perfectly the first time over the entire surface and evenly. Also, the client herself may want to make some changes to the stroke frequency, color or shape.
The quality of the introduction of the coloring matter will depend on many factors, for example, on the individual characteristics of the skin, hormonal background and composition of the paint.
How long is a hair tattoo
Most often, the primary type of tattoo lasts for 1 year, and full pigment brightening occurs after 2-3 years.
The main factors that can affect the duration of hair tattoo preservation:
- initial tone – the darker the color of the tattoo, the longer it will last on the skin;
- depending on the type of skin – lasts longer on dry than on oily;
- the skill of the performer – a professional is able to determine the optimal depth of pigment input so that the tattoo retains its primary appearance for a sufficiently long time;
- caring procedures and products for the skin – avoid applying lightening creams and peels on the skin with tattoo;
- under the influence of ultraviolet rays, permanent makeup quickly burns out;
- various tattooing techniques differ in the timing during which the pigment is stored. Hair tattoo is recommended to be adjusted once a year and a half;
- compliance with recommendations after the procedure may also affect the quality of correction;
- bad habits accelerate the color loss of the coloring matter.
Where to get a hair tattoo, and how much does it cost
The main criteria for choosing a cabin are safety, comfort and a pleasant pricing policy. You can trust your beauty and health only in salons with a good reputation, where they pay special attention to cleanliness and use disposable tools.
Choosing a master, you need to pay attention primarily to the portfolio. Photos should reflect the state of the eyebrows before the procedure, immediately after it and after a month.
The second most important indicator is the price of the service. Decent work cannot be cheap. Professionals in their field are always in development, regularly improve their qualifications, which have a lot of supporting certificates and diplomas.
Real customer reviews are the best – evidence of expert skill. It is convenient to track the comments of satisfied customers on social networks.
Eyebrow tattoo (hair method):
- approximate cost of the procedure: $ 109 – $ 163 .;
- correction costs about 50% of the original price;
- laser elimination – within $ 41.
Which is better: hair tattoo or shading
The shading result looks like a normal make-up without separately drawn hairs, the entire eyebrow is evenly made up with a slight smoky effect. In professional execution, you can make the shape wider. This technique allows the tattoo to stay long – 1-3 years.
Eyebrow tattooing (hair method) will help radically change the shape, draw hairs in places where they are completely absent. This technique looks more natural, but not in every case it will be the best choice.
Increasingly, combined techniques are used that combine both methods of tattooing.
The final choice of equipment remains with the client. But this is the case when you definitely need to listen to the recommendations of the master, so that the result of the work looks harmonious and natural.
Hair tattoo and microblading: what are the differences
Microblading – eyebrow correction with a small manipulated handle, during which microscopic incisions are made at the same time and pigment is introduced under the skin.
Differences between microblading and hair tattooing:
- as a result of manual work, thin hairs are obtained that are difficult to distinguish from real ones. Machine tattooing draws thicker strokes;
- different consistency of the dye – densely filled substances are used in microblading, less concentrated in tattooing;
- with manual correction, skin punctures are not so deep and are less common than with an automatic machine;
- the recovery period after microblading is shorter compared to the hairline. Also, a smaller amount of secreted and crusts secreted after it;
- tattooing is introduced deeper, so it lasts longer (3-5 years, against 6-18 months with microblading);
- after manual correction, the color becomes lighter over time, until it finally disappears. For tattooing, it is important to use high-quality dyes, since cheap ones change color over time in blue, orange or green;
- after repeated corrections by machine, in some areas of the skin, indentations may appear;
- the cost of microblading will always be more expensive than working as a tattoo machine.
In the hands of a professional master, any correction, whether it is a brow tattoo with shading, microbleading or a hair method, will look beautiful. It is especially pleasant when the eyebrows are in order and in any life situation look perfect.
Video about eyebrow tattooing
How is eyebrow tattooing done with a hair technique:
A master class in conducting hair tattoo of eyebrows: