Girls can create an ideal figure for themselves, regardless of the natural data and physiological characteristics of the body. To have a toned body, it is necessary not only to adhere to the principles of proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, but also to regularly perform a set of basic physical activities.
Going in for sports every day, it will be possible not only to form the desired forms, but also to strengthen the general state of health of the body.
The essence and basic principles of exercises
Girls with a perfect figure should not only know the essence of the process of maintaining their shape, but also understand the principles of performing exercises that can help them in this. The essence of daily physical activity is to constantly maintain the speed of metabolic processes, as well as lymph flow and blood flow.
The absence of congestion in the body contributes not only to the qualitative absorption of nutrients, but also to the elimination of toxins and toxins that affect the formation of body fat. Proper training aimed at creating the perfect figure, regardless of the conditions in which it is performed, implies that the girl complies with the basic principles.
- To start the lesson from the warm-up (the warming complex prepares the muscles and joints for further exercise and sets the pace of metabolism).
- Finish the workout with a hitch (the final stage of the lesson usually includes a set of stretching exercises “clogged” during muscle training. Performing a hitch minimizes the likelihood of pain in the body during the post-workout period).
- Gradually increase the load (the human body adapts quickly enough to external circumstances, including physical activity. That is why after 4-5 weeks of regular training, professional fitness trainers recommend changing exercises to avoid getting used to and reducing the effectiveness of sports).
- Combine different types of loads within the framework of one training (cardio and strength loads should be present in each complex).
Indications for use
Moderate physical activity is recommended for people of all ages. Sport not only helps to keep muscles in good shape, but also trains the cardiovascular system and increases endurance.
It is recommended to girls who have a number of features of a figure, state of health or lifestyle to turn to a fitness trainer to draw up an individual training program, with which you can make your figure perfect.
These are the following features:
- tendency to overweight;
- a sharp decrease in overall performance;
- excessive fatigue;
- periodic discomfort in the heart (usually the cause of tingling is a lack of oxygen circulating in the cardiovascular system);
- shortness of breath (occurring even with a short load);
- dizziness (not associated with serious pathological processes within the body);
- tendency to disruption of the gastrointestinal tract;
- sedentary work and inactive lifestyle;
- pain in the back;
- violation of posture;
- sleep disturbances;
- psycho-emotional instability;
- baseless excessive nervous excitability;
- chronic diseases in remission (diseases should not be restrictions on sports).
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Girls with an ideal figure to maintain their shape should make up a set of exercises, only making sure that they do not have a number of contraindications to sports.
Among the circumstances requiring particularly careful selection of the load, note:
- progressive diseases accompanied by purulent processes;
- complex pathologies of the cardiovascular system (the observing doctor notifies the girl about the possibility of playing sports with a specific disease);
- tendency to bleeding;
- diseases of a neurotic nature (require adjustment of the base load);
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- pathology of the circulatory system;
- metabolic disturbances (when drawing up a training program, consultation with a nutritionist is required, able to give recommendations on nutrition that helps restore the normal state of the body);
- thyroid disease;
- pneumonia (until complete recovery);
- diseases of the organs of vision (physical activity is possible only under the supervision of a professional fitness trainer);
- umbilical or inguinal hernia (the severity of the ban on sports is discussed with a surgeon who has an idea about the health status of a particular girl).
In order for sports activities to be most effective, the girl should familiarize herself with useful recommendations related to increasing the effectiveness of her regular training.
Fitness trainers advise novice athletes:
- During classes, control your pulse (depending on the goal, the pulse range varies. For example, for weight loss, the frequency of strokes should not exceed 120 per minute, and with an increase in body relief – 140 beats per minute).
- Consume enough fluid during training (ignoring this recommendation can lead to dehydration).
- Give your body a sufficient amount of time to recover both during the day and at night (you should sleep at least 8-9 hours a day).
- Set yourself mini-goals (for example, complete 4 sets of 20 squats, instead of the usual 3 sets. Performing seemingly insignificant tasks at a subconscious level encourages a woman to continue playing sports, giving her confidence in her own success).
- Praise yourself for “forced” workouts that you had to do “by force” (praise should not go against the right way of life. As an encouragement, you can choose shopping or taking a relaxing bath with essential oils after class).
- If sports activities will take place at home, you should purchase the basic sports equipment (dumbbells, weights, barbells, gymnastics mat, fitball, etc.) in advance or find analogues (for example, instead of dumbbells, you can use 0,3 gallon bottles filled with water) .
Regular (at least 3-4 times a week) performance of basic exercises aimed at working out the muscles of the whole b
ody and getting rid of excess body fat in the abdomen and waist will help girls to achieve an ideal figure.
|Alternately lifting the hips while jumping (cardio workout)||
|Seated body rotation||
|Leg lift with weighting||
|Classic twist option on the press||
|“Cobra” (exercise for stretching the muscles of the abdomen)||
As a warm-up, you can also perform:
- inclines (to increase the load, it is recommended to hold dumbbells or their improvised analogues in the hands at the time of inclinations, which increase muscle resistance when lifting the body from a lower point);
- turns (with caution should be performed by people with diseases of the spine);
- rotation by the knee joints (bend the legs, position the hands on the knees, perform rotational movements of the knee, periodically changing the direction of movement);
- jumping on the spot;
- Squats at a fast pace without weighting.
For a hitch, you can use:
- rotation of the hands at a slow pace;
- stretching the body to the side (it is recommended to perform from a sitting position);
- “Ball” (lie down on the floor; bend your legs at the
knees and press to yourselves; grasp the lower limbs with your hands);
- “Bridge” (to bend the back in the lumbar and thoracic, evenly distributing the body weight between the feet and hands).
Girls with a perfect figure should be able not only to create the body of their dreams, but also to save the result for the longest possible time.
You can fix the result by following the basic recommendations of fitness trainers and nutritionists:
- adhere to the principles of proper nutrition;
- walk at least 10000 steps every day;
- devote sufficient time to sleep and general recovery of the body;
- consult with a therapist about the possibility of taking vitamin-mineral supplements that help to provide the body with a sufficient amount of useful substances;
- consume a sufficient amount of fluid every day (the optimal amount of fluid is calculated by the formula: 1,01 fluid ounce * 2 pounds of the actual body weight of the girl);
- do not skip meals (during the day, regardless of its schedule, breakfast, lunch and dinner should be present);
- avoid stressful situations (if getting into such circumstances is unavoidable, it is recommended that after that help your psyche be restored by “pampering” yourself with something desirable, for example, going shopping or meeting with a girlfriend).
Keeping fit for a long time for a girl will be possible only with a comfortable physical and emotional component.
Opinions of trainers and girls
In the vast majority of cases, girls with a perfect figure regularly do colossal work on their bodies, which allows them to further share their experiences with others. By providing basic information correctly, they become motivators that encourage others to change themselves for the better, despite the difficulties encountered on the path of transformation.
1. Olesya Stepanova, fitness trainer
Olesya considers individual training with an instructor in the gym to be the most effective training for shaping an ideal female body.
During such classes, the professional controls the correctness of the exercises, which not only increases the effectiveness of training, but also minimizes the risk of injuries to the athlete, most of which arise due to non-compliance with the technique.
In addition, an individual approach guarantees the compliance of the compiled classes with the girl’s current physical form, as well as safety for her health.
2. Daria Mishina, prefers group training
Daria, from her own experience, is sure that group training gives the best result in transforming women’s “problem zones” (stomach and sides). Visiting active sports with other girls, including her friends, she feels an additional incentive to make every effort to build the perfect figure.
A feature of the classes attended by Daria is that the trainer forms the program so that the active (power) part and stretching (stretching exercises) alternate in it. Due to this, athletes note a significant reduction in the amount of subcutaneous fat, an increase in endurance, as well as the absence of pain after exercise.
3. Marina Ryabina, engaged at home
Marina, while on maternity leave, has the opportunity to train only at home. Despite the lack of a wide variety of sports equipment, Marina succeeded in 6 months. regular exercises to achieve the formation of a flat abdomen, thin waist and tightened buttocks.
The basis of building her training programs is the principle of circular training. Performing basic exercises at a fast pace, Marina not only sees external changes in her figure, but also an improvement in her general condition (sleep becomes calmer, the nervous system is more balanced, there is no excessive fatigue, and so on).
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
When to expect an effect
Subject to the correct approach to building a training system, as well as observing the principles of proper nutrition, the girl will be able to get closer to ideal forms in 3-5 months (it is important if the initial weight does not exceed the permissible one, taking into account the height and age of a particular person).
This period is considered the most comfortable for the body, getting rid of excess fat: it does not experience stress, and the girl herself feels psychologically balanced and calm. A transformation that occurs in a shorter period of time can lead to serious undermining of the athlete’s health, as well as a loss of interest on her part in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
An ideal figure, despite the subjective perception of this term by each girl, requires tremendous work on herself and training willpower.
So that the transformation process does not harm the health of a woman, specialists (a fitness trainer and a nutritionist) should draw up a training program, as well as paint a diet for her.
If it is not possible to use the services of a professional, the process of obtaining the desired form should be organized taking into account the above information.
Video set of exercises to create the perfect figure
How to make a figure perfect: a set of exercises: