Bangs can dramatically change the look, making the image memorable and vibrant. Correctly choose the type of bangs, which will hide all the flaws and emphasize the merits of the appearance, will help the photo with the names of hairstyles.
- How a bang can change a face
- Types of bangs depending on length
- Varieties of fringe bangs
- Medium straight bang
- Long straight
- Bangs to one side
- Split bang
- Bangs arch
- Thick from the middle of the crown
- How to choose a bang on the face shape
- By hair type
- By type of haircuts of different lengths
- Patch bang
- Hairstyle with bangs
- Video about bangs
How a bang can change a face
Bangs can do a lot. She can change the oval of the face, visually “rejuvenate” the face or, on the contrary, add solidity to the image. Properly located strands can draw attention to a certain part of the face, as well as distract it from problem areas in appearance.
Types of bangs. Photos with the names will help you figure out what can change the bangs:
- Sight. It depends on the length and shape of the bangs whether it will be open or mysterious. Too long bangs can interfere and all the time to “poke your eyes.”
- Forehead. The bangs will distract attention from the large forehead and help to hide facial wrinkles. But you need to carefully approach its length. A fringe ending in a mimic fold, on the contrary, will draw attention to it.
- Face oval. Here the possibilities of the bangs are endless. She is able to easily change the visual perception of the form. But you need to play with the form skillfully, following the recommendations for the appearance of the bangs, suitable for a certain face shape.
- Eyebrows. Bangs can completely hide them, or, on the contrary, emphasize the bend of the eyebrows. If the eyebrows are well-groomed and have a beautiful shape, you can safely emphasize this advantage.
- Lips and nose. Bangs can visually correct the shape of the lips and nose, emphasizing them or diverting attention to yourself.
When choosing a bang, you need to focus on two main indicators: face type and hair structure.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Types of bangs depending on length
Bangs vary in appearance, shape, density and, most importantly, length. Photos with names will help to understand this variety.
According to the length, it is customary to divide the bangs into 4 types:
- Short – they are always above the level of eyebrows. Great for short or long haircuts. Visually reduce the oval of the face.
- Medium – such a fringe slightly covers the eyebrows. A universal option that goes well with any styling.
- Elongated – strands can reach eye level. This length is harder to care for, too long locks need to be twisted. Such a bang visually lengthens the shape of the face.
- Long – locks can completely cover the face. It requires additional manipulation during installation.
If the length of the bangs has not yet been selected, then do not start the experiment with the shortest possible trimming of hair. Starting with a long bang, there will be a rare opportunity to “try on” all length options, up to an ultra short one.
Varieties of fringe bangs
Types of bangs (photos with names will help distinguish them by edging) have 6 options:
- Flat – the name speaks for itself. All the strands in this edging are the same in length. This treatment emphasizes youth and openness of the look, this is a great option for a young girl.
- Rounded – bangs are made out in the form of a semicircle. This edging is great for an oval and triangle shaped face.
- Oblique – bangs edged obliquely, this allows you to soften the straight lines of the face in the form of a square.
- Milled – this technique distracts attention from the excess roundness of the face and puffiness of its forms.
- Multilayer – this edging is used in combination with a cascading haircut, emphasizing its originality.
- Extravagant – this includes gear, step, ragged or combined bangs processing.
Medium straight bang
A classic version for all time, such a bang is suitable for any appearance. The bangs are cut exactly under the comb, passing over the arches of the eyebrows, or touching their base.
The only thing worth considering is that the hair should not curl. The bangs look perfect and do not require special care if the hair does not curl and does not fluff. A suitable haircut for such a bang is considered to be a square. However, and in combination with hair below the shoulders, she looks very harmonious.
A long straight bang allows you to focus on the eyes. It can merge with curls in the temporal zone. She makes the look mysterious. Such bangs look especially good on voluminous hair. It will not fit into a square shape.
A long straight bang for a small face is strictly contraindicated, but large features will visually decrease.
Sheared along the oblique line from temple to temple. This type of bangs is universal, it is able to correct any face shape and perfectly hides many of the appearance flaws. The bangs cut along the oblique are from slightly elongated to very long. This type of haircut does not go out of fashion.
Bangs to one side
Strands of hair are laid on either side. Elongated bangs with parting are not demanding on the structure and volume of hair. It is suitable for both straight hair and curls. It harmoniously looks with shortcuts and allows you to correct any asymmetry of the face.
Short, much higher than the superciliary arches, a bang emphasizes youth and openness of the look. She cuts in a straight line, parting separates a small part of the curls from above. Bangs are ideal for young women who do not need to worry about wrinkles on the nose. A short fringe extravagantly frowns with a shortened haircut, but is perfect for fluffy long hair.
This kind of unevenly trimmed, “torn” bangs has long and firmly entrenched at the top of fashion. She is not demandin
g in care and is suitable for any appearance. It can be either super short or long. It can be laid directly, obliquely or parted to the side. It can be safely called classical.
In some places, thinned hair strands give the image some negligence, which is now the current fashion trend. This treatment wins on straight hair, however, curly curls look good. Graduated bangs haircut fits any type of appearance. It can soften the square shape of the face, and slightly lengthen the round.
To create this bang, you will have to sacrifice a considerable part of the hair, but it’s worth it. The volume only doubles all the visible pluses of the bangs.
It is easiest to get voluminous bangs for owners of lush and thick hair, but even on rare hair, such a bang wins by visually adding volume to the entire hairstyle. For curly hair, this type is not suitable, you will need to do daily styling with straightening.
The bangs, divided into parting and spread in different directions, will undoubtedly give the image a romance and will look very feminine. It is suitable for both long flowing hair and shortened haircuts.
Separated curls are suitable for a round and oval face shape, but for a square-shaped face, this styling should not be used.
Such bangs are performed on hair of medium length, or slightly elongated. It is cut in the form of an arc, from temple to temple. It is ideal for an elongated face shape, completely hiding its imperfections. Chubby beauties this kind of bangs will allow you to lengthen the oval of the face. But for a triangular and square type, such bangs are not suitable.
The bangs of an asymmetric form have long and firmly fixed on the fashionable Olympus. It will give the stylist unlimited possibilities in adjusting the shape of the face, and also allows you to hide all the flaws of the appearance. Great for medium hairstyles and shortened haircuts.
This kind of bangs is extravagant and attracts the eye with its original form. The top of the triangle can end anywhere, even at the chin line.
It harmonizes well with cascading haircuts or styling on long hair. The only restriction to performing such a bang is curly as well as split ends. Across lengths are acceptable from ultrashort to elongated.
The semicircular bangs in the form of an arch are young and refreshing. It can be of different lengths, from short to medium. Arched bangs are suitable for all types of faces, except square. Do not cut the bangs with an arc, if the hair curls from nature, such a hairstyle will look careless.
Thick from the middle of the crown
This bangs lengthens the forehead, and hides skin problems in this part of the face. This form of bangs can be safely attributed to the classics, not subject to time. It lengthens the face and hides its fullness. But chubby girls are better off not making such a bang, it will make the contours heavier. Also, such a fringe draws attention to the shape of the nose, if there is something to hide, then it is better to refuse such a haircut.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
A rare neat little bang is ideal for short girls. It is in good harmony with most haircuts and hairstyles and is able to mask some appearance flaws.
Easy to care for will be a rare bang of medium length. Elongated rare bangs are suitable for curly curls, emphasizing their interesting structure. Such a fringe is suitable for any type of face, but it is worth experimenting with its shape.
Wavy and curly hair is a gift of nature, but there are some difficulties with choosing the shape and length of the bangs. It is necessary to focus on the appearance and density of curls. If the hair curls only at the ends, then there will be no restrictions on the appearance of the bangs.
Elongated bangs are in harmony with large curls, and the hairstyle should allow some carelessness and disheveled image. If curls are too dense, then do not fight with nature. Just bangs you need to leave as long as possible. Then there will be many options for styling it. Wavy bangs are not combined with straight hair, while straight bangs, with wavy strands in a trend.
This is an option for brave lovers to experiment with their image and ready to shock others. Ultra-short bangs, or long curls, fixed in an unusual way, will be extravagant. Such a bang should be in harmony with the image and the main hairstyle. So it is suitable only for courageous and confident girls who are not afraid to shock others a little.
Such a bangs can be jagged, or consists of several layers of straight hair. It is suitable for owners of straight, naturally thick hair, on rare ones it will not be possible to achieve the desired volume. And also such a bang does not look on thin girls. It hides the flaws of a round and square face.
How to choose a bang on the face shape
Types of bangs (photos with the names presented above) must be selected based on the type of person.
The shape of the oval of the face becomes a decisive factor in the selection of the appropriate type of bangs.
- Oval – this form is considered ideal, therefore a bang of any kind is suitable for it. Here you need to focus only on the structure of the hair.
- Round – to bring the shape closer to perfect, you need to cut the bangs obliquely, making it medium length.
- Triangular – elongated bangs will hide a wide forehead. Looks great beveled or divided into asymmetric parting bangs.
- Rectangular – this type of face can not do without a bang. Hide the geometric lines can oblique elongated bangs.
- Elongated – a straight bang of medium length, or slightly elongated, can visually reduce the oval.
By hair type
Most lucky owners of straight hair, they can afford any form of bangs. But the rest should not despair, because any shortcoming can be turned into a dignity.
- straight lines – bangs of any kind are suitable, straight and oval options look the most advantageous;
- curly – do not require much care and look good elongated, graduated bangs;
- curly – there are only two options: either abandon the bangs, or stock up on a hair iron and patience;
By type of haircuts of different lengths
Types of bangs (a photo with names will help in choosing) are selected the same depending on the length of the hair in the haircut:
- Short – a short, straight, oval or oblique bang is suitable. You can play on the opposites, and issue a long asymmetric bang.
- Medium length – a slightly elongated fringe of oval, straight or oblique shape is suitable. The graduated version, as well as the multilayer and milled bangs look advantageous.
- Long – makes absolutely no demands on the appearance of the bangs. It remains to focus on the shape of the face, hair type and personal preferences.
The overlay is already good because it makes it possible to try on a bang and determine its appearance before picking up scissors. And, of course, by the fact that they make it possible to change the image in a few seconds.
False bangs are made from natural or artificial hair. The first are more expensive, but provide immeasurably more opportunities for styling, curling and painting. And natural bangs look more believable.
The pads can be fixed with a hoop or clips with a clip. These bangs come in natural shades or contrasting and vibrant colors. If you dye your hair and bangs with hair dye at the same time, it will be difficult to notice the difference in color.
Hair trim requires minimal care. It is enough to periodically wash it in warm water with shampoo. If the pad is natural, then you can apply hair balm. It is not necessary to dry the artificial lining with a hairdryer, but such manipulations will not damage the natural one.
The overhead bangs need to be combed, but with winding and straightening it is better not to overdo it. Artificial bangs can not withstand such interventions, and natural can lose its attractiveness.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Hairstyle with bangs
Choosing a bang form and making your wish come true by visiting a salon is half the battle. So that the bangs do not cause grief, you need to properly stack it.
The styling method depends on the type of bangs, its length and density.
- Oblique bangs are easy to lay with a hairdryer and a flat comb. In fact, you just need to comb it in the right direction, directing a stream of hot air from the roots to the ends of the bangs.
- Straight bangs are laid, depending on its density. If the fringe is voluminous, then before drying it is divided into lower and upper parts. The lower part is laid first, tighten it inward. The second stage fits the top, the jet from the hair dryer is sent from top to bottom.
- The divided bangs are stacked as follows: the curls are disassembled by parting, each part of the bangs is dried separately. Using a round hair brush, it is twisted inward, directing a stream of air from the roots to the ends of each strand.
All styling manipulations are carried out only on washed hair. The use of balms, masks and other beauty products for hair facilitates their styling and makes hair more shiny, silky and healthy.
When choosing a bang, you need to consider many factors. Although there are types of bangs over which fashion and time are not dominant. Photos with the names of such bangs constantly flash in fashion magazines, confirming that they have rightfully gained their popularity.
Video about bangs
Experts will tell you how to choose the right bang: