Each person needs to choose a training program individually. It can be designed to work out different muscle groups, for 3 days a week or for every day. It depends on the goal and health status.
- How to exercise every day to avoid overwork
- Weekly Workout Program
- Monday: emphasis on the chest and triceps
- Tuesday: emphasis on the back and biceps
- Wednesday: focus on arms and neck
- Thursday: emphasis on quadriceps and hip biceps
- Friday: emphasis on shoulders and calves
- Saturday: emphasis on cardio loads
- Sunday: comprehensive training
- The goal is weight loss
- The program for girls for every day at home
- The complex for weight loss in the gym for every day
- The goal is mass gain
- Mass exercises for girls at home
- Weight training program in the gym
- 5 days weight loss program
- Complex for weight gain for 4 days
- Tips from professionals: how to improve your workout
- Video training program for girls for every day at home or in the gym
How to exercise every day to avoid overwork
Overfatigue occurs due to the fact that the muscles of the body cannot recover after prolonged and frequent physical exertion. They simply do not have enough time for this. It is necessary to develop an individual program, and then distribute the training among several muscle groups for each day.
Each group needs a rest of at least 2 days. Comprehensive training that focuses on all muscle groups cannot be performed more than 3 times a week. It is also worth paying attention to the capabilities of the body. Beginners are strongly advised not to rush to extremes, take heavy dumbbells, or run for half an hour on a treadmill in the early days.
Before visiting the gym, it is advisable to check the health status and consult a professional.
Weekly Workout Program
Monday: emphasis on the chest and triceps
Training on Monday will consist of 3 exercises that are aimed at working out the muscles of the chest and triceps:
- Standard push-ups (from the floor) – you need to lie on the mat, legs and palms apart at shoulder level. Girls need to do 2 visits 12 times, while men are recommended to increase the load and make 3 calls 17-20 times.
- Bench press – the exercise uses the triceps well when the bar is taken with a narrow grip. For a full workout, you need to do 2 visits 8 times.
- Extending your arms with dumbbells in an incline is an insulating exercise that should be performed in 2 sets of 13 times.
The whole training will take no more than 35 minutes. Before the exercises you need to do a little workout.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Tuesday: emphasis on the back and biceps
To work out the muscles of the back and biceps, it is necessary to focus on the following exercises:
- Pullups As a lightweight option, you can make traction of the upper block. An important point – the exercise must be performed to the chest. The optimal amount of this type of load is 3 sets of 13-25 times. It should be borne in mind that girls are not recommended to work with heavy weight. Beginners are advised to take weight of 11 -22 pounds.
- Traction horizontal block. In this exercise, the main quality of execution: the legs should be located clearly at a distance of the shoulders, and the traction itself must be done to the belt. The amount of execution is 3 13-18 times.
- To work out the biceps, you should perform the exercise of lifting the barbell (you can take dumbbells) 3 sets of 12 times.
Wednesday: focus on arms and neck
Exercises aimed at loading the arms and neck are important, but they must be done carefully. Sharp movements can cause pinching of nerves in the neck, muscle strain, and vertebral injury.
The training program for every day should include standard exercises for working out the cervical-shoulder section:
- Circular head rotations – exercise is an important part of a warm-up. Perform at least 2 minutes.
- Head tilts with weights. As an additional load, you can use your own hand power – you need to connect them to the lock, and then put it to the back of the head. Hands will lightly press on the back of the head, while the head itself should be raised to its original position. Instead of hands, you can take a light disc from the bar. In this case, head tilts should be done while lying on a bench.
For the study of hands, basic exercises are suitable:
- Bending the arms with dumbbells – 3 sets of 14 times.
- Hammer flexion of the arms with a weighting agent – 3 sets of 14 times.
Thursday: emphasis on quadriceps and hip biceps
On the fourth day of the training program, emphasis should be placed on the work of the quadriceps and hip biceps. Experts do not recommend loading them every day. Even if the work of these muscles provides rapid burning of calories.
To train the biceps built exercises:
- Squats with a barbell – 4 sets of 4 times. The legs should be spread wider than the shoulders, and the back during the squat is flat and slightly inclined.
- Classic squats with outstretched arms. To enhance the effect, take 7 pounds dumbbells. In total you need to do 20 squats.
To load the quadriceps, you must perform the following exercises:
- Leg press – 13 times. To strengthen the work of muscles, it is recommended to put your legs already.
- Squats using Smith’s simulator – 2 sets of 12 times.
- Standard lunges – 17 times per leg.
Friday: emphasis on shoulders and calves
Shoulders and calves are an important part of a beautiful body, and exercises aimed at their development are described below:
- Walking stairs with weighting – 4 minutes.
- Squats with an emphasis on socks 28 times. Exercise must be performed at a slow pace. The main thing in the exercise is the technique, not the quantity.
- Rise on socks, in a standing position – 15-25 times.
The shoulders engage in such exercises:
- Rod traction (mandatory to the chin) – 5 times. At the same time, the elbow
s should be turned to the sides when lifting the bar.
- You can develop shoulder muscles by lifting dumbbells directly in front of you. It is necessary to perform actions in 3 approaches, 8 times.
- Breeding hands with weighting – 10 times. As a weight, women need to take dumbbells up to 11 pounds, men – up to 33 pounds.
Saturday: emphasis on cardio loads
Cardio should be performed at least once a week. Such training is recommended not only for those who want to support the work of the heart, but also for those who want to lose weight quickly. This type of exercise develops stamina well and can be a light workout before strength training. Cardio doesn’t have to go to the gym.
Cardio training is quite possible to do at home, performing such exercises in a circle:
- Burpy. To do this, you need to get up, then sit down, stand on the bar and push out. After that, quickly return to the starting position. Quantity – 15 times.
- Running in the bar. The starting position of the exercise is the bar. To do this, lean your forearms on the rug and stretch your legs. In this case, it is necessary to check that the angle in the elbow joint is straight, and the shoulders are exactly above the elbow joint. Then slightly pull the body up and stretch your knee to the chest. And after that we return to starting position. The ideal time to complete the exercise is 100-120 seconds.
- Lunges forward with jumping up . The knee should not touch the floor, and the jump should be as high as possible. Repeat jumps 28 times.
- Breeding Leaps – a minute. At the same time, jumping, they aim to tighten the buttocks on the inner side of the thigh and press.
- Elbows with legs up – 1 minute. The lower back in this exercise should be straight.
These exercises must be performed in a circle. The optimal time for cardio is 40 minutes. Beginners will have enough and 20 minutes.
Sunday: comprehensive training
Comprehensive training is aimed at the load of all muscle groups:
- Squats with a barbell – 2 sets of 6 times. The neck should be removed using the work of the legs, not the shoulders, and it is necessary to squat so that the hip joint is below the knees. The lower the squats, the higher the effectiveness of the exercise.
- Pullups – 2 times in 10 repetitions, slowly without jerking. The lightweight version involves pulling up in a horizontal hang. The lower the crossbar, the harder it will be to perform. The trapezius muscles work in this exercise.
- Thrust to the chest in the upper block – 4 calls 17 times. The exercise is aimed at developing the muscles of the back, and the muscles of the elbow and shoulder joints also work. The wider the grip is used, the more back muscles work, and also the shorter the execution amplitude.
- Leg press – 2 runs 13 times. Exercise accentuates the front of the thighs – the quadriceps, as well as the buttocks and biceps of the thighs. The amplitude of the run should be as large as possible.
- Lunges forward with dumbbells – 17 times. To perform, you need to put your legs wide enough, the toe of the front leg should be slightly turned inward to maintain balance.
The goal is weight loss
The program for girls for every day at home
In order to lose weight, girls need to develop a comprehensive training program in addition to proper nutrition. The training program for every day consists not only of basic, but also isolating exercises. Moreover, all energy should not go down to one strength training, because at least once a week you must attend cardio training.
- Plie squats – 5 sets of 13 times. To do this, you need to take a dumbbell in your hands, spread your legs wider than your shoulders, with your toes out. You need to sit deep enough so that the angle is less than 90 °.
- Lunges forward – quadriceps train very well. Need to do 32 times.
- Twisting on the abdominal muscles – 18 times. In addition to the press, the front of the thigh is involved.
- Push-ups with wide arms – two sets of 13 times.
- Deep squats – 18-25 times.
- The bar is 30 seconds.
- Press – 20-25 times.
- Bulgarian lunges – 3 calls 13 times.
- Gluteal bridge – 26 reps.
- Plie squats – 3 sets of 13 reps.
- Burpee – 24 reps.
- Squats – 24.
- Side press – 3 sets of 13 twists.
- Stance in punk – 35 seconds.
- Twisting on the press – 3 calls of 14 repetitions.
- “Fire crane” – 2 calls 13 times.
- Pullups on the horizontal bar – 30.
- Plank – 20.
- Burpy – a minute.
- Push-ups from the floor – 22 times.
- Jumping rope – a minute.
- The bar is 30 seconds.
- Gluteus bridge – 2 sets of 17.
- Jumping rope – 30 seconds.
- Plie – 18 times.
- Running on the spot – 150 seconds.
The complex for weight loss in the gym for every day
The training program is scheduled for every day. It is not advisable to interchange the days of classes, exercises yourself. Changes in the program are better coordinated with the coach.
- Half an hour on the treadmill.
- Jumping in place – 3 min.
- The thrust of the upper block is 26.
- 15-20 minutes classes in the orbit.
- 15 minutes. bike.
- 18 minutes on a treadmill.
- 20 minutes. stepper.
- 12 minutes aerobics.
- French bench press – 3 sets of 14.
- Lunges forward with weighting – 16 each.
- A third of an hour of a treadmill.
- 8 minutes stepper.
- Pullups – 19-24.
- Thrust to the shoulders behind the head – 24.
- 10 minutes. on a rowing machine.
- 18 minutes stepper.
- 25 minutes walking fast on a treadmill.
- 14 minutes in orbit
- Hyperextension – 2 sets of 14.
f an hour on a bicycle.
- 34 minutes on a treadmill.
- 26 minutes orbitrek.
The goal is mass gain
Mass exercises for girls at home
- Squats with extended knees – 3 sets of 14 reps.
- “Corner” – 3 sets of 13 repetitions.
- Lift on socks – 32 repetitions.
- “Roman traction” – 4 sets of 8 repetitions.
- Push-ups – 3 sets of 7 repetitions.
- Lunges forward – 2 sets of 9 reps.
- “Corner” – 4 sets of 4 repetitions.
- Press 32.
- “Fire Crane” – 2 sets of 13 repetitions per leg.
- “Corner” – 3 to 7.
- Push-ups – 4 sets of 7.
- “Plie” – 2 sets of 23 repetitions.
Weight training program in the gym
You can develop your muscles in the gym.
- Wide grip pull-ups – 4 sets of 7 reps are required.
- Press – 4 calls on 8. It is recommended to perform on a bench.
- Lifting the bar – 3 sets of 10 times.
- “Roman traction” – 5 approaches of 6 repetitions.
- Hyperextension on the simulator – 3 sets of 6 repetitions.
- Lunges forward – 2 sets of 7 repetitions per leg. It is advisable to additionally pick up dumbbells.
- Press – 3 calls on 15 climbs.
- Thrust to the belt on the block – 3 calls 13 times.
- French bench press – 4 sets of 12 time.
- Breeding hands with weighting – 3 sets of 13 time. Weighting can be a fitness gum and dumbbells.
- Pullups – 2 to 23 reps. Exercise is considered more effective when performed with a back grip.
5 days weight loss program
To quickly lose weight, a balanced diet is usually enough. But active training will only speed up the process of losing weight. Training for weight loss must consist of cardio exercises.
- 5 minutes. aerobics.
- Head pull – 3 sets of 14 reps. Instead of resting, preferably two minutes. on the bike.
- Squats – 2 runs 13 times. Professionals need to take the barbell.
- 24 minutes on a treadmill.
- 23 minutes on the bike.
- Dumbbell bench press sitting on a bench – 2 sets of 20 – 25 time.
- 17 minutes on a treadmill. If there are problems with the joints, it is advisable to replace running with brisk walking. You should also purchase quality shoes.
- 25 minutes in orbit
- Jumping rope – 10 min.
- Burpee – 3 sets of 18 reps.
- Half an hour on a bicycle.
- 16 minutes aerobics.
- Hyperextension – 32 repetitions.
- Side press on the bench – 2 calls for 17 time.
- Half an hour in orbit.
- 18 minutes on a treadmill.
- Squats – 17 reps. For proper execution, it is recommended to squat on Smith’s simulator.
- Leg Press – 3 sets of 16.
- 23 minutes on the bike.
Complex for weight gain for 4 days
For active muscle growth, it is enough to go to the gym 4 days a week.
- The thrust of the upper block is 4 sets of 13. Must be performed in a wide grip, and the back should be slightly bent forward.
- Pullups – 18 times. Legs should be bent at the knees and crossed. It is advisable to reach out not to the chin or chest, but to the collarbone.
- Horizontal hyperextension – 19 repetitions.
- Regular bench press – 13 reps. The back should not bend, and the grip should be wide.
- Push-ups – 24 reps. You can do both narrow and wide grip.
- Raising the legs in the hang – 32 reps.
- Breeding dumbbells on the bench – 3 sets of 13 repetitions.
- Lunges forward – 13 repetitions per leg.
- Leg press – 36 times. Legs shoulder width apart, socks looking outward. When lowering, the knee goes in the direction of the toe.
- Leg extensions on the simulator – 34 reps.
- “Plie” – 26 repetitions.
- Hammer curls – 2 sets of 18 repetitions. The biceps work.
- Barbell Press – 18.
- Mages with dumbbells to the sides – Not only the middle delta, but also the trapezoid. Raise your hands just above the elbow.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Tips from professionals: how to improve your workout
To increase the effectiveness of your workout, you need to follow a few general recommendations:
- The transition to proper nutrition. The body needs enough protein, carbohydrates and fats. Fats or carbohydrates cannot be completely excluded from the diet. Food should be balanced, and training should not be done on an empty stomach.
Rest between exerc
ises . The optimal time for rest is considered to be from 0.5 to 2 minutes. During this time, the pulse will recover, and the muscles will tone.
- Do not forget about the quality of shoes. Just an hour of cardio workout every day in the wrong shoes can provide flat feet. At the same time, sufficient blood circulation of the legs is considered important.
- Drink more than 0,5 gallon of purified water per day . Sometimes you can drink unsweetened green tea. The rest is not useful.
- Make workouts regular at the same time . So the body quickly adapt to stress.
- Alternate strength and cardio workouts. They must complement each other. Instead of resting between repetitions of strength exercises, preferably 2 minutes. work out on the treadmill.
To achieve this goal, you must adhere to proper nutrition and attend all the workouts on the program for every day. Then they will be more effective.
Video training program for girls for every day at home or in the gym
Everyday training at home:
Training program in the gym: