The skin on the face needs quality care – cleansing, moisturizing and toning. Squeezing acne or indifference about the state of health is the way to aggravate the situation. In addition to normalizing nutrition, lifestyle and medication, cosmetologists recommend using acne masks on their own at home.
- Rules for the use of acne masks
- Indications and contraindications for use
- Universal Acne Remedies
- Mask with aspirin
- Aloe mask
- Seaweed mask
- Mask with coconut oil
- Carrot mask
- Oily Skin Mask Recipes
- Clay mask with essential oil
- Activated carbon mask
- Mask with eucalyptus
- Badyag Mask
- Potato mask
- Soda mask
- Acne Recipes for Dry Skin
- Honey mask
- Clay mask with milk
- Oat mask
- Banana mask
- Recipes for normal skin
- Yeast mask
- Soap mask
- Mask with iodine
- Mask with parsley
- Egg mask from black dots.
- Red Acne Mask with Rice Flour
- Mask with rosemary oil for spots after acne
- Useful video materials on how to cook and use acne masks at home
Rules for the use of acne masks
Acne masks at home should be used according to the instructions of professionals, because a neglect of the face leads to aggravation of pustular formations and inflammation.
- Do not use on contaminated skin. Active components that penetrate deep into the epidermis will also contribute to the penetration of dirt.
- Check the expiration dates of the components of the mask (medicines) once every 3 months. Also, the dosage of medicines should not be exceeded – this can cause allergies and side effects.
- It’s important to use only clean accessories for cooking – heat-treated dry dishes and other kitchen utensils.
- Steam the skin before the procedure, so that the mask penetrates the epidermis more effectively. Professionals recommend washing with a decoction of room temperature with the addition of pharmacy chamomile.
- Exceeding the exposure time of the product indicated in the prescription is prohibited.
It is also important to monitor the regularity of the procedure. A qualitative result will appear with the sessions no less than 2 times a week.
Indications and contraindications for use
Acne masks, used without the supervision of doctors at home, differ in a number of indications and contraindications, which depend largely on the type of skin.
Universal indications for the use of funds:
- Body temperature is normal.
- Rashes occupy no more than 30% of the skin.
- There are no pathologies or serious diseases.
- Hormonal changes are the root cause of acne.
No matter how effective the mask is, it will not give results if it is used under unacceptable conditions:
- Purulent lesion of the epidermis.
- High body temperature.
- Foci of inflammation cover more than 50% of the face.
If there is intolerance to any products or other components used in recipes, do not use them. It is better to give preference to other formulations of the mask, which will not harm the skin and the whole body.
Universal Acne Remedies
Acne masks can be prepared at home and applied to any type of skin. The ingredients are designed for those who do not have allergic reactions and their individual intolerance.
Mask with aspirin
Salicylic acid, which is present in aspirin, is one of the most affordable and effective methods to combat acne and acne.
Beauticians identify several of the most active recipes:
- Crush acetylsalicylic acid and mix with water until a porridge-like consistency is obtained. Distribute the solution on a cotton pad and apply to problem areas of the skin. The product will relieve inflammation and dry out acne.
- Crumble 5 tablets, mix with 10 gr. white or blue clay, dilute with water. Spread densely over the face with a brush or cotton pad for 15 minutes. Rinse the skin with a decoction of a string of chamomiles.
- Grind 5-6 tablets of aspirin, combine with 15 gr. warm honey, and with 5 gr. jojoba essential oil. Bring the mass to a homogeneous consistency resembling sour cream. Hold the mask for 15 minutes, then rinse. It is recommended to apply nutritious serum to the skin 5 minutes after the session.
- Stir 2 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid, 1 g. lemon juice and 5 gr. olive oil. Apply to inflamed areas and wait 20 minutes, rinse with warm water. Aspirin acts as an antiseptic, nourishes olive oil, and lemon tones the skin – with this combination you can relieve inflammation and dry blackheads.
- Mix black clay, sparkling water and aspirin. The calculation is as follows: 1 tablet per 15 g. clay. Water will help to achieve a mushy mixture. The mask is applied thickly and washed off after 20 minutes. Such a remedy will get rid of small acne and black spots.
Improvements are already visible from the third procedure. For an effective and lasting result, it is recommended to do 9-10 procedures.
Aloe juice juice acts as an antibacterial, healing, anti-inflammatory and therapeutic agent. Professionals advise cutting the leaves first – wrap them in thick paper or cloth and leave them in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
The biological activity of the components will be increased, and the tool will become more effective.
- Stir 10 gr. calendula tinctures with 15 gr. aloe juice, add 1,69 fluid ounce. warm water. Wipe your face with morning and evening.
- Separate one protein from the yolk. Add 20 g to whipped protein. crushed leaves of aloe and 20 g of lemon juice. Apply the mass evenly and allow it to dry completely, and then rinse off.
The juice of this plant can also be used as a tonic – wipe the face with liquid before applying a night or morning cream.
Acne masks using seaweed have a healing effect when treating acne at home. According to cosmetologists, in 99% of cases, hopes for effectiveness are justified, since algae is a vitamin bomb for the skin and body in general.
To prepare the mask, you need to take 50 gr. softened kelp and mix with aloe juice until a porridge-like consistency. Apply the resulting mixture before bedtime, rinse after drying. With a course of 5 times, inflammation, acne and acne will be noticeably reduced.
Mask with coconut oil
Antioxidants, vitamins, healthy fats and other active components of coconut oil improve the condition of problem skin.
For a cleansing and acne treatment mask, you need to use 30 g of melted coconut oil, 0,68 fluid ounce. honey, half a teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 drops of lavender and tea tree oil. The mixture is kept on the face for 10 minutes. The effect can be achieved after the first month of use.
Ordinary carrots contain Vitamin A (increases regeneration), PP (enhances tone), carotene (moisturizes), ascorbic acid (heals). Thanks to these components, the mask positively affects the condition of the skin in the fight against acne.
- Mix 1,69 fluid ounce.
freshly squeezed carrot juice, 15 gr. honey and one yolk. Apply a soft sponge or mask brush to clean face skin. After 15 minutes, the mass can be washed off. The mask will narrow pores, sebaceous secretions, eliminate damage and inflammation on the skin.
- Combine 1 yolk separated from protein with 20 g. olive oil and 30 gr. nonfat sour cream. Add 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and fresh carrot. Inflamed areas will calm down after the first use of the mask.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of carrot juice 2 yolks of quail eggs and a tablespoon of warm mashed potatoes. The mask significantly removes inflammatory processes and stops the development of acne and acne.
Carrots will give your face a healthy pink tint and relieve rashes forever.
Oily Skin Mask Recipes
Acne masks for oily skin at home contain drying components – clay, eucalyptus, soda, badyagu, potatoes, activated charcoal.
These funds reduce the amount of sebaceous deposits on the skin, reducing the oily sheen, narrowing the pores in which dirt is clogged and comedones form.
Clay mask with essential oil
A mask of clay and essential oil resolves the rash and eliminates redness.
It is necessary to take 2-3 drops of gentle oil of wheat germ and mix with a tablespoon of black clay already diluted to sour cream consistency.
Oils have an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial effect, and black clay removes acne and eliminates acne. The resulting mass must be applied to the face for 15 minutes and washed off. As a result, the skin is moisturized and nourished with healing components.
Activated carbon mask
The activated carbon product creates a film that subsequently removes black spots, cleans pores from blackheads and dries acne.
To prepare it, you need to mix half a capsule of activated carbon, half a teaspoon of gelatin and a teaspoon of milk. In order for the gelatin to dissolve, you need to add a warm liquid to it. Leave the mixture on the skin, after 15 minutes remove the hardened film and wash.
Mask with eucalyptus
Eucalyptus helps to effectively eliminate sore spots on oily skin and gradually remove white or red acne. To prepare the mask you need to mix 30 gr. yeast with eucalyptus infusion. Pour 1 teaspoon of kefir into the creamy mass.
First of all, you need to treat the skin around the eyes, applying a mask with a thin layer. Then, with a thick layer, distribute the mass on the remaining area of the face. After solidification, you can rinse with running water.
Tramp struggles with stretch marks, wrinkles, acne, age spots and traces of acne. To eliminate acne and acne, you need to mix 3% peroxide with badiagi powder to a creamy consistency.
The mass needs to be heated in a water bath and rubbed into the skin with a brush. After half an hour, you can rinse with warm water. The mask with badagi can be applied twice a week, sessions 6-8 times.
After applying the product, the face may turn red, so you do not need to go outside for several hours. In addition, wind or drought can provoke the opposite effect. It is better to do the procedure before bedtime.
For oily skin, a potato mask is prepared as follows:
- Grate raw potatoes.
- Add 5 gr. honey, 1 driven protein.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Stir the mass and let it brew for several hours so that the active components combine.
The mask should be applied as a point on acne, and on the face completely. A potato product will allow oily skin to get rid of not only rashes, but also from shine, giving it a haze.
There are several recipes for acne masks for oily skin.
The most popular are:
- A mixture of beaten egg white and soda.
- Means of soda and peach or olive oil.
- The combination of soda, milk and starch tightens pores and removes oily sheen.
Masks with baking soda will cleanse the skin of toxins and toxins, as well as deeply cleanse it. In addition, soda stimulates the regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
Acne Recipes for Dry Skin
Dry skin needs nourishment and hydration. Banana, milk, oatmeal, honey possess these qualities. They gently soften the skin, eliminate peeling and restore a healthy peach complexion.
Honey nourishes, moisturizes, and disinfects the skin. To prepare the mask, take a few drops of tea tree oil, 20 g. liquid honey and mix the ingredients thoroughly. Apply mass, wait 20 minutes and rinse. Such a tool is used twice a week for a month. After you take a break.
Clay mask with milk
A popular moisturizing mask for dry skin is prepared as follows:
- Dilute in 1,01 fluid ounce. fat sour cream 10 gr. black clay and 0,68 fluid ounce. warm milk.
- Hold the mask for half an hour. Wash off with warm water.
- After rinsing, apply nutritious serum.
Oatmeal, sour cream and honey should be mixed to a thick porridge-like consistency. Apply the product for half an hour and rinse with warm water, and then wash it with cooler water to close the pores. The mask improves complexion, cleanses the skin and makes it velvety.
Pour 15 g into one container. liquid honey, pulp 3 bananas and stir with a mixer. The mixture can be applied for 15 minutes.
The tool has a calming and anti-inflammatory effect.
Recipes for normal skin
Normal skin needs a balanced diet, toning, moisturizing. If the ingredients used do not cause any allergic reactions, then you can safely fight acne masks with parsley,
yeast, soap, iodine.
Dilute in 30 gr. warm milk 30 gr. yeast. Mass can be applied both to the skin of the face and to other parts of the body. Hold for 15 minutes.
From laundry soap, you need to get a thick foam and add 1 teaspoon of fine salt to it. It is possible to process the skin of the face 2-3 times a week, holding it for no more than 2 minutes.
Mask with iodine
A mask with iodine is applied pointwise to problem areas. For its preparation, mix 10 g. honey and aloe juice with 2 drops of iodine and peroxide. Apply mass to inflamed areas and wipe face after 20 minutes.
Mask with parsley
Mix 15 g of chopped parsley (it is better to use its root, if there are only leaves, their number must be doubled) with 1 protein of a chicken egg and 10 drops of garlic juice.
The mask can be left for 15 minutes, wipe the face with cool water.
Egg mask from black dots.
For production, 10 grams is added to the egg. Sahara. The tool is conditionally divided into 2 parts, apply one and wait for drying. Distribute the second time, patting the face to remove stickiness. Keep no more than 20 minutes.
The duration of the course is 10-12 procedures. Thanks to the active ingredients, pollution is eliminated and comedones are removed.
Red Acne Mask with Rice Flour
Rice absorbs toxins, sucks out toxins, eliminates harmful substances in the skin. He is an excellent antiseptic that kills bacteria that provoke inflammatory processes.
- 60 gr rice flour;
- 10 gr. aloe juice;
- 20 gr. honey;
- 3-4 drops of lemon juice.
The components are mixed, and the finished mask is rubbed into the skin. Beauticians guarantee the elimination of scars, acne, red acne after just a few uses of the product.
Mask with rosemary oil for spots after acne
After acne, spots and small wounds often remain, sometimes scars. A combination of rosemary and celandine oils will help to eliminate them effectively. By applying a pointwise mixture, it is possible to achieve not only the disappearance of skin problems, but also pigmented areas.
A mask of rosemary, fir and sea-buckthorn oils dissolves inflammation, whitens and smoothes affected skin, heals wounds. Oils alone are not used because they can leave burns.
For a gentle but effective action, sour cream or white clay should be added to the oils. Masks can be applied 3 times a week for 1 month. Rosemary oil is quite aggressive in action, so you should take a break of 2-3 months and repeat the sessions.
Before using acne masks, prepared at home, it is recommended to test for an allergic reaction
In an inconspicuous area, for example, behind the ear or under the chin, you need to apply a little mixture. If after 20 minutes there is no itching, redness or burning, the mask is suitable and can be safely applied in the fight against skin problems.
If the results are not even after several months of applying the mask, there may be a dangerous skin disease that cannot be cured at home. To resolve this problem, you need to contact a professional cosmetologist.
Useful video materials on how to cook and use acne masks at home
How to make a mask against acne and blackheads at home:
How to make an acne aspirin mask at home: