In pursuit of beauty, the beautiful half of humanity is ready for many methods of cosmetic surgery, in particular for surgical interventions that can rejuvenate the appearance of a person.
A priority is facelift with an endoscopic device. The procedure differs from other plastic surgeries in a quick rehabilitation period and long-term preservation of the result.
- Endoscopic facelift – what is it
- Advantages and disadvantages of endoscopic lifting
- Who is facelift suitable for Indications
- Upper third of the face
- Endoscopic forehead lift
- Endoscopic Eyebrow Tightening
- Endoscopic forehead and eyebrow lift: consequences
- Lift of the middle zone (one third) of the face
- Lower third face lift
- Endoscopic neck lift
- Results in a week
- Price and what it depends on
- Useful video materials about endoscopic facelift, what it is, how it goes, for whom it is intended
Endoscopic facelift – what is it
Endoscopic facelift: what it is is a complex of surgical measures, under the influence of which the face rejuvenates and corrects wrinkles. In the process of lifting, the surgeon inserts an endoscope through incisions made in invisible areas: in the hair, behind the auricle, in the temporal part, in the mouth.
Thanks to the endoscope, incisions are made less than 0’8 inch, which helps to perform work through small holes. Cuts are fastened with special brackets and in some cases do not require stitching.
Thus, the operation received the second name “seamless facelift” due to the invisibility of surgical intervention.
Endoscopic lifting tightens the skin and muscles of the face, which is a feature of this operation. Using this procedure, the excess subcutaneous fat portion is distributed to other areas. The operation helps to get rid of overhanging eyelids, lowered corners of the lips, small wrinkles, and corrects the oval of the face.
Endoscopic lifting is recommended for women from 35 years old with the first symptoms of skin aging, loss of its elasticity, expression wrinkles.
Advantages and disadvantages of endoscopic lifting
Facelift endoscopic method is popular among patients due to a number of positive qualities:
- The invisibility of the consequences of the operation due to the small size of the seams. Lack of scars.
- Safety of lifting for the patient.
- Speed of carrying out and rehabilitation.
- Harmonious result, natural rejuvenation.
- The possibility of carrying out a tightening in different areas of the face.
- Elimination of excess adipose tissue.
- Reliable muscle fixation, without undue tugging.
- Saving the result up to 7 years.
- Facial skin rejuvenation for 10 – 15 years.
Any surgical operation, even with minimal intervention, like an endoscopic lift, has negative sides.
- There may be postoperative complications associated with the unprofessional work of the surgeon or the characteristics of the patient’s body.
- Age restrictions. Endoscopic facelift: what it is is muscle tension and redistribution of the subcutaneous fat layer, so patients under the age of 35 are not recommended for this kind of operation. An exception is the correction of the frontal zone of the face. “Seamless facelift” is suitable for eliminating the first signs of aging, therefore, patients after 55 – 60 years of age are recommended another plastic surgery.
- The high cost of conducting due to expensive equipment.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Who is facelift suitable for Indications
Facelift is suitable for patients in the following cases:
- with primary signs of aging;
- with loss of skin elasticity;
- with wrinkles in the frontal, nasolabial parts;
- with drooping eyebrows, corners of the mouth, sagging eyelids;
- when the cheekbones and cheeks sag;
- with asymmetry of the face;
- with the formation of “crow’s feet” near the eyes;
- with a double chin;
- when reaching the age of 35 to 55 years.
Endoscopic facelift is performed in several facial areas: in the upper third, middle and lower third of the face.
Upper third of the face
In the upper third of the face is the frontal part and the contour of the eyebrows. To “seamless facelift” this area is resorted to with vertical and horizontal wrinkles on the forehead or nose, while adjusting the level of eyebrows, if you want to get rid of the “crow’s feet” and “bags” under the eyes.
Endoscopic forehead lift
The procedure for endoscopic forehead lift is performed using incisions up to 1. 2 inch long in the hair growth zone. This process involves the removal of a flap of skin-adipose tissue from the frontal muscle of the face, which raises it to the required distance.
This procedure occurs in parts with a minimum number of blood vessels. The result is fixed with temporary medical screws that are removed 10 days after surgery.
Within 3-4 days, the patient wears a bandage that does not allow the tissues to return to their previous position. Full recovery occurs two weeks after tightening.
Endoscopic Eyebrow Tightening
When adjusting the contour and height of the eyebrows, miniature cuts are made in the upper zone of hair growth. The procedure is similar to an endoscopic forehead lift.
Endoscopic forehead and eyebrow lift: consequences
After a facelift using the endoscopic method , minor postoperative complications are possible. What it is:
- swelling and swelling;
- blue skin;
- scars of a temporary nature (pass up to a year);
- hair loss in places of incisions;
- loss of sensation;
- the appearance of the asymmetry of the superciliary arch (occurs with the inexperience of the surgeon);
- minor changes in facial expressions;
- displacement of the hairline.
For quick recovery and easy rehabilitation, experts suggest the following recommendations:
- The head should be in a straight position, without sharp turns. Lower your head slowly only when necessary.
- Compresses made from ice or gauze soaked in cold water will help reduce bruises and bruises.
- After surgery, do not wet your hair and do not wash your hair for 4 days.
- Within a month, avoid manifestations of an emotional state: laughter, smile, grief, surprise.
- Avoid active exercise and exertion.
- Do not take alcoholic beverages, do not smoke;
- Do not use makeup.
- Wash only with cool water.
- Do not massage the face.
Endoscopic surgery is considered less traumatic compared to other suspenders. After the procedure, minor complications are possible. With a severe deterioration in well-being: dizziness, fever, chills, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Lift of the middle zone (one third) of the face
Indications for lifting the middle third are crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, sagging epidermis, drooping cheeks.
First of all, the doctor conducts a consultation, telling an endoscopic facelift what it is and discusses the desired result with the patient. General anesthesia is given on the day of the procedure. The duration of 1-2 hours depends on the level of complexity of the work.
To tighten the cheeks, the procedure is performed through incisions in the temporal. To eliminate nasolabial folds and raise the corners of the lips, incisions are made in the oral cavity under the upper lip.
To eliminate wrinkles such as crow’s feet, the elimination is carried out through pin punctures of the lower eyelid . An endoscope with a mini-camera is introduced into the incisions, through which the surgeon monitors the work process. The doctor’s actions are displayed on the monitor screen in an enlarged size.
Seams are restrained with staples, which are removed after two weeks. In some cases, facial tissues are fixed with endotins, which dissolve on their own. After surgery, the patient is discharged on the second day.
It is impossible to pull the middle zone through a single cut, as is the case with the upper zone. The reason is the inconvenience of surgical operations. In the middle part of the cheeks there are nerve nodes, the violation of which will lead to a loss of sensitivity, asymmetry of the face and facial expressions.
For quick rehabilitation after a tightening, doctors recommend the following:
- on the first day after endoscopic facelift, the patient should be completely at rest;
- wear a compression dressing from 5 days to 2 weeks;
- conduct gentle oral hygiene up to 4-5 days;
- you can not take a hot bath, go to the bath and sauna until complete recovery;
- You can not engage in sports and active exercise.
The body is fully restored within two weeks. The effect is noticeable after 1 – 2 months and continues to delight the patient up to 7 years.
In the postoperative period, complications are possible:
- severe itching;
- swelling and bruising;
- slight violation of facial expressions;
- asymmetry of the face.
Lower third face lift
Operation with an endoscope at the bottom is indicated in the following cases:
- double chin;
- sagging skin, loss of elasticity;
- drooping cheekbones, corners of the lips;
- loss of clarity of the contour of the lower part;
- nasolabial folds, wrinkles in the chin area.
The procedure helps to get rid of these problems in one session. During the operation, the doctor makes incisions up to 1’2 inch. Behind the auricle or under the line of the chin. Sutures are held back by staples or absorbable medical threads.
After the tightening, minor complications are possible: swelling, scars, hematomas. The healing period takes from 2 to 3 weeks.
Endoscopic neck lift
An operation to tighten the neck using the endoscopic method is used in combination with circular facelift. Cuts for the procedure are placed behind the ears or under the chin. In the process, excess fatty tissue is removed and the skin is tightened.
Indications for endoscopic necklift:
- horizontal wrinkles;
- sagging skin;
- the appearance of signs of skin aging.
After surgery on the neck, the skin becomes elastic and taut, wrinkles disappear.
Due to its low morbidity, the patient’s rehabilitation after such an endoscopic lift takes only two weeks. Wearing a bandage is recommended for several days.
The result on the face is noticeable after 1.5 – 2 months. This effect lasts from 5 to 7 years, which depends on the individual characteristics of the body.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Results in a week
The result after a week is hardly noticeable, since swelling, swelling is visible, stitches or staples are not eliminated (they are removed after 14 days), the pain syndrome persists. A complete result is visible 5 to 6 weeks after the endoscopic lift.
As with any surgical intervention, there are contraindications for endoscopic facelift:
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- oncological pathologies;
- clotting problems;
- chronic diseases in the stage of exacerbation and remission;
- age limit up to 30 years and after 60 years.
Before the operation, the patient undergoes preparation: passes tests, consults with a doctor, discusses the desired result.
In order to avoid complications after a tightening, it is necessary to inform the specialist about the characteristics of your body and the presence of diseases
Price and what it depends on
The cost of an endoscopic lift depends on the following factors:
- from the experience of the surgeon and his qualifications;
- from the in which the operation is performed;
- from the level of equipment and its modernity;
- on the volume of work and the area of the operation.
The lower zone is considered the most time-consuming, so it will cost the patient more. The middle zone depends on the complex of interaction with other parts. The upper is cheaper than the two previous ones. Most often, the surgeon does not work with a specific area, but with a circular lift or two zones.
The average checklist in New York starts at $ 1904. The price doe
s not include additional procedures for restoration and care. Therefore, when planning an operation, it is necessary to clarify the final amount in the clinic itself.
Endoscopic facelift: what is it – a modern and quick way to tighten the face and its problem areas. The operation is characterized by a short recovery period and a long rejuvenation effect. Recommended for patients aged 35 to 55 years.
Useful video materials about endoscopic facelift, what it is, how it goes, for whom it is intended
The surgeon performs an endoscopic facelift:
Endoscopic face lifting: how it works:
What is a facelift: answers of a plastic surgeon to frequently asked questions: