The modern technique in cosmetologists is laser facial rejuvenation, which allows you to effectively deal with age-related changes. The apparatus Clear Brilliant is a representative of a new generation of fractional processing lasers, allowing to gently and safely act on the epidermis.
Before embarking on anti-aging recovery sessions, it is important to familiarize yourself with the list of indications and contraindications, as well as learn about the nuances of technology and methods of exposure.
- The essence of fractional technology
- At what age is the procedure indicated
- Indications for laser rejuvenation
- Grinding feature on Clear Brilliant
- Is it possible to remove pigmentation
- How is the procedure
- Recovery after laser resurfacing
- Recommended Course
- Features of execution on any area of the skin and intimate area
- Laser Rejuvenation Video
The essence of fractional technology
Clear Brilliant laser facial rejuvenation is based on fractional technology, its essence is the non-surgical restoration of turgor, elasticity, general healing and activation of synthesis.
The effect on the epidermis and the inner layers of the skin is due to the work of laser beams transmitted through the separating fractional lattice. It is able to split the beam into several subtle microbeams, resulting in a point effect on the state of the tissues.
Locally directed action does not damage neighboring areas of the skin. Microranes left by the laser create a stress state of heat shock for cells.
They begin active division, accelerated synthesis of collagen-elastin fibers, responsible for the youth and elasticity of the epidermis, occurs. With age, the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers slows down, this leads to visible prolapse of tissues, the appearance of wrinkles, sagging, ptosis.
Fractional technology provides instant stimulation of all physiological processes occurring in the deep layers of the epidermis. Microdamages begin to be actively tightened, which leads to a natural reduction in the epidermal flap, provides powerful lifting in combination with accelerated wound healing.
The fractional effect contributes to the creation of a newly formed subcutaneous collagen scaffold, accelerated synthesis of cells and substances, and activation of physiological microprocesses occur. In the complex, such an action with a laser beam transmitted through the fractional lattice leads to natural rejuvenation, the pores are narrowed, a healthy complexion is returned, and the relief is smoothed.
At what age is the procedure indicated
The laser rejuvenation procedure is effective and safe, but, according to experts, there are relative age restrictions for its implementation.
Fractional technology is not recommended for use until the age of 17, since at this age the formation of skin structures continues, there is a possibility of deep skin damage. Also, laser rejuvenation should not be used after 60 years, during this period all recovery processes in the body slow down.
The optimal age for starting the procedure is after 25-30 years, when the first signs of skin aging appear. The intensity of the course and the regularity of sessions is calculated by the cosmetologist according to indications, based on individual characteristics.
Indications for laser rejuvenation
Clear Brilliant Laser Facial Rejuvenation is a safe fractional technology that is a powerful stimulator of activation of internal processes.
Procedures are carried out for the following indications:
- Dull complexion, hyperpigmentation.
- The presence of age-related changes, deep wrinkles in the peri-ocular zone, nasolabial wrinkles.
- Dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Tendency to demodicosis, dilated vessels.
- Negative changes in the texture of the epidermis.
- Marked relief, the presence of scars, scars on the skin.
- Loss of sharpness of lines, oval face contour.
- Tendency to acne, traces of acne and post-acne, enlarged pores.
Beauticians recommend laser therapy to prevent aging, deep renewal and restoration of the skin structure.
Despite the general beneficial effect of the laser on the epidermis, a number of contraindications must be familiarized with laser therapy sessions.
Fractional rejuvenation is not recommended:
- with a tendency to keloid scarring;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- in case of exacerbation of herpes infection;
- with oncological diseases;
- the presence of severe chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- dermatosis in the treatment areas;
- with a deficiency of immunity;
- skin infections, focal rashes, skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis);
- epilepsy, autoimmune disorders.
It is not recommended to resort to the effects of a laser beam after chemical peels, a period of at least 2 weeks should pass. Before starting the procedure, the patient needs to consult a doctor to exclude contraindications that can lead to negative consequences.
Laser fractional technology has many advantages over cosmetic procedures-analogues:
- Laser beams passing through the fractional lattice act pointwise without damaging adjacent sections of the epidermis.
- After laser exposure, the skin does not remain scars, burns, as well as other serious traces.
- Rehabilitation after the procedures does not take more than 3-4 days, it takes place mainly without complications.
- Laser technology is effective because in 1 session a specialist can treat a large area of skin. The result is noticeable a few days after 1 session.
- The procedure is non-invasive, safe, there is no risk of infection. The laser beam works on the surface without contact, but the thermal radiation penetrates deep into the tissue.
Laser rejuvenation is a painless technology, during the sessions, patients can feel a slight tingling, without significant discomfort.
One of the main advantages of the method is its versatility, since the most delicate and vulnerable to painful areas can be subjected to fractional processing – the area around the eyes, the decollete, the cervical area. The method can be used for any skin type, regardless of color type and texture features.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Grinding feature on Clear Brilliant
Laser facial rejuvenation is a hardware method performed by certified specialists in a clinic. The innovative fractional Clear Brilliant device belongs to the equipment of a new generation, is made by the Fraxel company.
This is a highly sensitive tool that allows you to control the intensity and depth of exposure to laser microbeams, which makes the device one of the safest. The directed action of the scattered light beam penetrates to the desired depth, does not injure neighboring areas, does not cause swelling, redness.
The principle of operation is to focus the beam with the built-in Clear + Brilliant manipulator and penetrate to a depth of not more than 1/32 inch. The beam diameter is regulated by a built-in optimization system, equipped with a uniform distribution system in motion.
The Clear Brilliant Laser can be deep or surface sanded. The wavelength is adjustable in the range of 1440-1997 Nm, depending on the chosen exposure technique.
Thermal microtrauma occurs in order to activate the internal processes of recovery and microcirculation in the treatment zones. The laser acts delicately on the cortical layer, intensifying the natural processes of cell rejuvenation and tissue renewal.
It can be used for any phototype, including tanned or dark skin. One of the advantages of the device is the painlessness of the procedures, a short recovery period, as well as the speed of processing large sections of the epidermis in one procedure.
Due to the wide range of applications, Clear Brilliant can be used not only for facial rejuvenation, but also in complex programs for restoring the elasticity of the skin of the mammary glands, the inner surface of the hands and hips.
The principle of operation of this laser is identical with other non-ablative fractional devices, but it is implemented with maximum safety. The most efficient Clear Brilliant laser processing technique using professional cosmeceuticals.
Finepeel sessions – synthesis of laser exposure and delivery of biologically active components in order to eliminate age-related problems, restore skin elasticity and youth. The cost of the session, in comparison with the Fraxel analog laser, is lower, which makes the procedures on this device quite affordable.
Is it possible to remove pigmentation
Modern laser technologies in cosmetology are actively used to eliminate hyperpigmentation. Intensively colored areas look unaesthetic, they may be the result of age-related changes or individual characteristics of the production of melanin in the skin.
The essence of the procedure for removing age spots by the fractional method is local exposure to the lower layers of the skin, but without compromising the integrity of the subcutaneous layers.
The fractional laser beam has a depressing effect on melanin, which is responsible for the appearance of age spots. The number of sessions to eliminate pigmentation is determined by a cosmetologist after assessing the condition of the skin, the characteristics of the color type, as well as the severity of the color of the spots.
Using a laser, you can remove:
- “Sun” spots;
- age-related hyperpigmentation;
- pigment changes after injuries;
- epidermal moles.
The result is the destruction of melanin in the treated area, cell renewal with normalization of the accumulation of healthy pigment. As a result, pigmentation gradually exfoliates along with a keratinized layer of the epidermis.
How is the procedure
Clear Brilliant laser facial rejuvenation is an effective complex procedure, which is carried out in a specialized salon or clinic.
Before the start of the course, it is necessary to undergo minimal preparation: do not sunbathe 2 weeks before the procedure, do not wipe the area with alcohol-containing products, exclude chemical peels and aggressive cosmetic procedures.
It is recommended to stop taking antibiotics, sulfonamides and anticoagulants.
The session algorithm is standard:
- consultation, assessment of the condition of the skin, a medical questionnaire is filled with the exception of possible contraindications.
- The areas before laser treatment are degreased with a special composition without alcohol.
- The organs of vision are necessarily protected by special glasses in order to avoid injury to the mucous membrane of the eyes.
- The doctor performs fractional nozzles 2-3 passes through the treatment zones. The areas are heated with a laser, the pulse duration, the depth of penetration of the beam is regulated by a cosmetologist.
- After the session, a special soothing composition is applied to the skin, as well as a regenerating mask that promotes the healing of microranes.
To anesthetize the most sensitive areas, a specialist may recommend applying an ointment with anesthetic effect.
During the procedure, patients may feel a slight tingling sensation.
Recovery after laser resurfacing
After laser resurfacing, the skin needs thorough care, as internal regenerative processes are activated. After laser therapy, the skin is most sensitive to the sun, so before going out, it is necessary to apply a protective cream with a factor of at least SPF 35.
The post-procedural period includes the following activities:
- Within 2 weeks, it is not recommended to visit the solarium, to sunbathe.
- Exclude thermal procedures, visits to baths and saunas, as well as the pool, as the skin becomes more sensitive. Instead of a hot bath, it is recommended to take a warm shower for 3 days.
- It is strictly forbidden to carry out chemical peeling, deep scrubbing so as not to injure the epidermis.
- Provide maximum hydration, apply creams and masks based on hyaluronate.
- Instead of washing, wipe the laser-treated areas with Miramistin or chlorhexidine.
- Exclude the application of alcohol-containing agents to the treated areas that can cause dryness and irritation.
After laser exposure, the skin may experience slight redness, after which it begins to peel off. Crusts cannot be removed, this can disrupt the structure of the epidermis. Bepanten ointment will help to soften the skin.
The application of decorative cosmetics is permissible for 2 days after the session, but you should choose products with the most natural and light composition . Proper care contributes to a speedy recovery, eliminates the development of adverse reactions. For a comprehensive recovery, a cosmetologist can recommend taking vitamins, washing with boiled ozonated water.
Clear Brilliant Laser Facial Rejuvenation is an innovative technology developed with the aim of effective, but maximally safe exposure. Before starting the procedure, it is important to exclude any contraindications in order to avoid negative consequences. At the preliminary consultation, the doctor determines the number of sessions by assessing the state of the epidermis.
The course is calculated based on:
- patient age;
- the depth of the aesthetic problem;
- belonging to one or another phototype;
- type of laser device.
The optimal number of sessions for patients aged 25 to 40 years is 3-4 procedures with an interval of visits to the cosmetologist for 2-3 weeks. After 40 years, age-related changes are more global, so a specialist can prescribe a course of 5-6 sessions with an interval of 3-4 weeks.
Therapy can be combined with microdermabrasion sessions, superficial peels, mesotherapy, and specialized face care programs.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Features of execution on any area of the skin and intimate area
The fractional technique can be applied on any parts of the face and body:
- in the delicate area around the eyes, nasolabial area;
- on the hands;
- neck, decollete;
- inner thighs, upper arms.
If laser restoration is performed on the facial zone, neck, decollete, it is necessary to protect the eyes with special glasses. For sensitive areas, to avoid pain, you can use anesthetic creams.
The laser also allows you to restore beauty and youth in the intimate zone, restore the natural color, eliminate sagging due to age-related changes, after childbirth, remove pigmentation, improve turgor.
The technology of intimate rejuvenation has its own characteristics:
- Fractional laser performs grinding of the intimate area, before the procedure, the delicate area is treated with an anesthetic.
- Be sure to apply a disinfectant before and after the session.
- The bikini area does not have to be depilated before laser rejuvenation, the beam is equally effective on any surface.
After the session, the skin in the intimate zone needs to be moisturized, for 3 days exclude intimacy, sports, taking a hot bath, visiting, saunas and baths. To improve the texture of the skin in the intimate zone, restore elasticity, 2-3 sessions are recommended, the effect is noticeable 10-14 days after the first procedure.
Laser rejuvenation can be applied not only to the face, but also to other parts of the body. Using the device Clear Brilliant allows you to conduct sessions as safe, painless and effective as possible. The skin becomes more elastic, young, healthy, pigmentation is eliminated, the sharpness of the lines and the smoothness of the relief are returned.
Laser Rejuvenation Video
How does laser facial rejuvenation go: