One of the effective ways to lose weight, get rid of cellulite, restore elasticity and firmness to the skin are wraps. You can perform them at home, professional cosmetics are used for greater efficiency.
Using preparations prepared by professional cosmetologists, you can easily turn an expensive salon procedure into a qualified and productive home body and skin care at a lower cost. To perform the sessions, it is necessary to prepare a small arsenal of auxiliary materials and directly cosmetic masks.
- Cosmetics and accessories necessary for self-treatment
- The composition of cosmetics for wrapping
- Contraindications to the use of professional means
- Professional Wrap Recommendations
- Wrapping Precautions
- How to choose professional cosmetics
- Professional cellulite cosmetics
- Professional anti-wrinkle cosmetics
- Professional cosmetics for weight loss
- For chocolate wrap
- With seaweed
- Wrap Results
- Video about makeup wraps
Cosmetics and accessories necessary for self-treatment
If you make a little work, know the rules, prepare the necessary accessories and cosmetics, at home you can achieve a similar salon procedure effect.
To do this, you will need:
- Cling film. It helps to obtain the greenhouse effect, which increases sweating, lymph and blood circulation are activated, harmful compounds pass through the pores, fat deposits are reduced, and the “orange peel” is smoothed out.
- Scrub. The procedure of scrubbing before the wrapping session allows you to warm up and prepare the skin for the penetration of nutrients, valuable vitamins in the mask.
- Mask. The main component of the cosmetic procedure, since the result depends on the composition and target orientation of the mask.
To increase the effectiveness of the mask and reduce the wrapping time, you can cover the body with a woolen blanket. At this point, you must be as careful as possible, as an excessive greenhouse effect can cause poor health.
The composition of cosmetics for wrapping
Not always professional cosmetics for wrapping contains absolutely all the necessary components for solving problems. Means for body wraps against cellulite, body fat, strengthening turgor and other cosmetic problems can have a different composition with active ingredients.
The more biologically active components in the composition, the more effective, natural and useful for the body a professional tool.
It is necessary to choose a mask based on the task assigned to it.
The main components of cosmetics:
- fruit acids;
- extracts of medicinal plants;
- vegetable, essential and algal oils;
- kelp, or seaweed;
- cocoa beans in powder;
- sea salt;
- elastin, collagen, hyaluronic acid;
- synthetic components (stearate, glycerol monostearate, distilled monoglyceride, stearin, glycerin).
Contraindications to the use of professional means
For body wraps at home or in the salon using professional cosmetics, there are a number of contraindications.
The procedure is not recommended:
- during pregnancy, in the first months after childbirth;
- in the lactation period;
- in the presence of malignant or benign neoplasms;
- pathology of the kidneys, genitourinary system;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- diseases of the endocrine system;
- allergies to mask components;
- during menstruation;
- with skin diseases, wounds, abrasions;
- fever, infectious diseases;
- varicose veins, thrombophlebitis (hot wrap).
Professional Wrap Recommendations
Wraps with professional masks can solve a number of problems:
- Enhance tissue saturation with minerals, nutrients.
- Stimulate the outflow of lymph, providing lymphatic drainage effect.
- Activate microcirculation.
- Contribute to the withdrawal of excess fluid.
- Reduce body fat, contribute to volume reduction.
- Saturate the body with micro and macro elements.
- Level the relief, strengthen the turgor, reducing the severity of the “orange peel”.
- Enhance lipolysis.
- They have a tightening and strengthening effect on the epidermis.
- Contribute to the elimination of toxins and toxins from the body.
General recommendations for the session:
- Before the procedure, you need to perform scrubbing.
- Apply a mask to the problem areas with a thick layer, wrap on top with cling film.
- The exposure time is no more than 50-60 minutes, but there are maxi-wrapping procedures that can be performed at night.
Professional masks are absorbed into the skin as much as possible, but after the procedure, the remnants of the product can be washed off with warm water.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
When performing body wraps, the following precautions should be observed:
- Before applying the composition, it is necessary to check whether there is an individual intolerance to any of the components. To do this, conduct a test test on an inconspicuous area of the skin.
- Conducting sessions – no more than 2 days later, no more than 10-15 procedures per month.
- If during the session you feel unwell, dizziness, discomfort, the procedure must be stopped to avoid serious consequences.
- When conducting hot or cold wraps, it is necessary to control the water balance by drinking at least 0,5 gallon. fluids per day.
- It is necessary to strictly follow the instructions and recommendations indicated on the packaging with the cosmetic product.
How to choose professional cosmetics
In order for professional wrapping cosmetics to soon bring visible results, the problem must be addressed comprehensively, performing sessions regularly. When choosing masks, you should give preference to trusted brands.
There are several criteria for choosing a professional tool for home or salon wraps:
- According to the format of use. Masks can be used for hot or cold wraps.
- By application zones. There are remedies for body wraps, abdomen, hips and legs, even arms.
- By composition and active components. It can be chocolate, clay, fruit acids, sea salt, alginate and other substances.
- According to the form of release. Funds are available in the form of gels, lotions, creams, thermal mud, marine micronized algae.
- By area of influence , for anti-cellulite procedures, lymphatic drainage, lifting, volume reduction, activation of lipolysis, toning, strengthening and rejuvenation of the skin.
When choosing, it is also important to focus not only on customer reviews, but also be guided by safety indicators. The smaller the composition of chemical and synthetic c
omponents, the more safe this cosmetics.
Professional cellulite cosmetics
The following professional remedies are effective in combating the “orange peel”:
- Professional Organic Silk Anti-Cellulite Intensive by brand mask contains goji berries, caffeine and marine extracts. A balanced composition helps strengthen the skin and eliminate cellulite. The gel is applied in a dense layer and covered with a film for 20 minutes. The greenhouse effect activates subcutaneous processes.
- Argi-Mask Red from TM Anubis. Professional anti-cellulite mask contains clay, kaolin and red algae extract. A balanced formula allows you to stimulate blood circulation, breaking down fat deposits. As a result, the skin is saturated with trace elements, tones and moisturizes.
- Buttocks-Thighs Sculptor from TM The main component of the anti-cellulite cream – betaine actively breaks down subcutaneous fat deposits in the buttocks and thighs. It is used for cold wraps.
Algotherm professional spa cosmetics based on marine minerals, salt and algae. It is used for cold wraps at home.
Algae Thermo Mask from Thermoactive mask is used for hot wraps, contains extracts of algae, extracts of ficus, camellia and horse chestnut. The warming effect optimizes blood circulation and helps to eliminate lipolysis products.
Professional anti-wrinkle cosmetics
Effective professional wrap cosmetics for home use help eliminate age-related skin changes. Professional creams and gels can be used as a mask, effectively eliminating wrinkles.
Most popular remedies:
- Gel COLLAGEN from the line of Profactive Hyalform. Designed for category 35+, it helps to eliminate wrinkles in the neckline, corrects the oval and promotes tissue elasticity. The composition includes a complex of elastin and collagen, green tea extract and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid.
- Cream mask lifting with seaweed and nettle extract from TM Veliniya . The natural composition with plant and algae extracts helps to strengthen turgor, smooth wrinkles, strengthen internal tissues. The gel texture penetrates deep into the dermis, activating the natural processes of rejuvenation.
- Gel mask “Express lifting” from TM Veliniya. It contains 3 types of algae and horse chestnut extract. The formula helps to optimize blood circulation, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, creating an instant lifting effect.
- Christina Chateau de Beaute Vino Glory Mask from the manufacturer of professional cosmetics from Israel. The mask contains fruit acids, biopeptides with retinol and hyaluronic acid. Regular procedures contribute to the elimination of wrinkles, lifting the skin of the face and neck.
- Miratense Lift Detox Immediate Lifting Mask by Jean D’Arcel. The course of home procedures is an alternative to injections of “beauty”, includes a detox program and active lifting. The composition contains plant extracts, fruit acids and collagen, deposited on a fleece base and does not require rinsing.
Professional cosmetics for weight loss
Slimming body wrap procedures are effective using professional cosmetics:
- Thermal mud for body with pepper from Dr. Kraut. The tool for hot wraps promotes the outflow of fluid from tissues, the removal of toxins and toxins, the breakdown of body fat. After a course of procedures, volumes are significantly reduced. The composition includes volcanic dust, cinnamon and clove essential oils, the warming effect is provided by chili pepper extract.
- Body Kokoon alginate slimming mask from ALG & SPA (France). The content of guarana and caffeine with a base of seaweed promotes rapid weight loss. Fats dissolve, fluid is removed from the intercellular tissues, blood circulation improves.
- Mud mask for the abdomen and waist from TM GUAM. It is used to reduce fat accumulations on the waist and abdomen. The effectiveness is due to the presence of caffeine, horse chestnut extract, kaolin clay, essential oils of lemon and sage.
- Crioslim Lotion by Anesi. The tool is intended for cryo-wraps. The composition is impregnated with banding tapes, wrapped around the body, leaving for 10-15 minutes. Menthol and peppermint extract have a cooling effect. Fat deposits react to a sharp drop in temperature, are burned, resulting in a decrease in body volume.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
For chocolate wrap
Cosmetics for chocolate wrapping at home:
- Gloria Orange Chocolate Mask. The combination of chocolate and essential oils of orange, lemon, grapefruit tones and removes irregularities on the skin, smoothing it. Promotes accelerated lipolysis and breakdown of fat cells.
- Choco Green Tea Mask from TM The product includes extracts of green tea, cocoa, almond oil. After a chocolate wrap session, the skin is smoothed, becomes more firm and elastic. The mask prevents the appearance of stretch marks, exerting an anti-cellulite effect.
- Stimulating cream mask “Hot Chocolate and Cinnamon” from TM Veliniya. The tool is designed to perform in a hot way. The composition includes caffeine, cinnamon, cocoa butter and fucus extract, cocoa powder and grated chocolate. The warming effect helps stimulate blood circulation, remove toxins and toxins, lose weight and tone.
- Thermoactive Hot Chocolate Wrap Mousse by Alg & Spa. A balanced composition from the extract of kelp and cocoa promotes weight loss, strengthens the epidermis, stimulates the regeneration of internal tissues. Suitable for hot wraps.
Algae is one of the most effective components in cosmetics for wrapping. The largest amount of biologically active, beneficial substances, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, micro and macro elements is concentrated in a marine plant.
The unique composition of the plant helps to
strengthen the barrier function, improves blood circulation, suppresses inflammatory processes in the body.
Popular seaweed wraps:
- Algomask Body Wrap Odyceane anti-cellulite mineralizing body wrap . Sea cocktail allows you to actively influence the deeper layers of the skin, activating regeneration, strengthening the skin, breaking down fats and eliminating cellulite.
- Wrap with kelp and fucus from Alg & Spa. The extract of kelp and fucus extract in the synthesis contribute to weight loss, and rosemary oil can reduce cellulite and restore skin elasticity.
- Elitecosmetic Algae Body Wrap is designed for a comprehensive weight loss program. Beneficial substances take care of the skin, accelerate metabolic processes, removing toxins and body fat.
- Laminaria micronized from TM Velinia. Seaweed, crushed to a powder, is diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 4. The mass is infused for 10-15 minutes until the consistency of thick sour cream, and then applied to the problem areas locally or the whole body under the cling film. Cover the body with a warm blanket for a thermal effect. The course of masks provides a lifting effect, promotes detoxification, weight loss, stimulation of metabolic processes, and provides lymphatic drainage.
When using professional cosmetics for body wraps at home, the result will please no less than a visit to salons. Masks with a cold, cryo- or thermo-effect help reduce body volume, accelerate regeneration, eliminate cellulite, nourish the skin with useful substances.
The first results are visible after 3 procedures, the minimum course is 10-15 sessions, depending on the degree of the problem. For prevention, it is enough to carry out a wrap once a week.
Video about makeup wraps
Cellulite wraps, scrubs and creams:
Body wraps. Procedure using professional cosmetics: