In the creation of beautiful and well-groomed hair, any woman can be helped by masks with oils, for example, burdock oil, or castor oil, or ordinary olive. But for the best effect, oils are best mixed with herbs like nettle and chamomile, or add hot foods like red pepper or garlic.
Burdock oil helps in the care, capsicum activates hair growth, castor heals the skin. But there are features in the application and certain prohibitions.
Burdock oil in hair mask formulations
Burdock oil is obtained from the root of ordinary burdock and has a rich vitamin composition, used by cosmetologists and is common in folk medicine. Its regular use will give a regenerative effect. They produce oil by insisting the dried, crushed root of the plant on any other vegetable oil, preferably cold pressed.
You can make burdock oil at home in the same exact way, but after mixing the glass jar with infusion, you need to remove it for 2 or 3 weeks in a dark place. It is used in various masks and in an independent manner. It is also suitable for owners of all types of hair.
- it is able to cleanse the scalp at a deep level;
- allows hair and roots to receive more nutrients;
- relieves dandruff;
- copes with brittle hair;
- resuscitates when damaged during staining or protects from sunlight;
- nourishes roots and improves structure;
- help with loss;
- activates hair growth.
Castor oil is extracted from castor beans. It will be useful in treating overdried, weakened and damaged hair. Using masks with castor oil can help restore, because it has a moisturizing effect. It can be used daily at the tips to eliminate their fragility.
- softens and nourishes the scalp;
- reduce peeling and dryness;
- smoothes out all irregularities and makes skin tone smoother;
- whitens the skin, helps eliminate age spots;
- smooth out shallow wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin;
- used as a strengthening of eyebrows and eyelashes, as well as for their growth;
- helps to heal small scars and remove growths on the skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
The burdock oil must be stored in a cold place, so it is better to heat it before use, it can be done in a water bath, in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- First, the product must be rubbed into the scalp and roots, and then applied directly to the hair. At the end of the procedure, they must be combed.
- The hair is divided into strands and, in accordance with the formed partings, oil is rubbed into them in small amounts with massage movements.
- After using the oil or mask with its addition, the head should be washed with shampoo, preferably with the addition of egg yolk, since it removes excess oil component. After applying the product, you can sprinkle hair with lemon juice.
- After applying the oil, the head must be wrapped in a plastic bag, and on top with a dense cloth.
- After cleansing the hair of oil, protective agents, such as conditioner, can be applied to the hair.
Burdock oil with red pepper requires an individual check for tolerance of the components, since it can produce the opposite effect if a person is allergic to pepper.
- Keep the mask for the first time no more than 20 minutes, and after removing it, be sure to inspect the scalp.
- In case of burning sensation, rinse your hair immediately.
- If after prolonged use of pepper oil, the hair becomes dull and hair loss intensifies, then you should stop using this tool.
To eliminate dandruff
Pepper and oil will help in the fight against dandruff; in tandem with each other, they will not only clean the scalp, but also restore the structure of the hair.
Types of masks:
- A mask of burdock oil with the addition of garlic will relieve dandruff. Garlic must be peeled, chopped, mixed with oil. To avoid garlic odor, you need to add a little essential oil with a pleasant aroma. The mixture is rubbed into the skin on the head for 2 hours, then you need to wash your hair with shampoo.
- A mask of burdock oil with honey and egg yolk will cure dandruff . It must be applied for 1 hour.
- Means for strengthening hair – a mask with a regular pharmacy chamomile. Mix chopped chamomile with oil, if the mask is too thick, you can add hot water. This mask should be kept on the hair for about 10 minutes.
- In case of hair loss, you need to mix 2 large tablespoons of burdock oil, 10,14 fluid ounce of kefir, 2 large tablespoons of bran. Pour bran with kefir, insist for half an hour, add oil from burdock. Spread the resulting mass on the scalp and hold for about 10 minutes.
Hair growth enhancement
Burdock oil will help in the recovery process, for example, after staining, especially if it is with red pepper. Also, these components can activate growth, strengthen hair and prevent their loss. Red hot pepper contains capsaicin, which causes active hair growth. To create masks, in addition to natural capsicum, pepper tincture is used.
Such mixtures can not be kept on the skin for a long time, since they can lead to overheating of the skin.
Before applying, it is necessary to check the skin for tolerance, you need to smear the mixture on any part of the skin and make sure that it does not turn red. Also, during the application of any mask with pepper, you need to wrap your hair with a plastic bag, and a towel over it for a better effect.
To cause active growth, you must use a mask with honey:
- To 1 small tablespoons of red pepper with burdock oil, pour 4 large tablespoons of honey.
- The mass is applied to the scalp and strands.
- The mask should not be left for more than half an hour. The result will be visible after a few weeks.
To restore the structure of the hair, the composition of pepper and cognac is suitable:
- 1 small tablespoons of ground pepper and burdock oil to combine with 0,68 fluid ounce of brandy.
- Break the yolk into a
mixture with 2 large tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Apply the resulting mass to the roots for 30 minutes.
Also with cognac, you can make a mixture for the density of hair:
- To 1 small tablespoons of brandy, add a little oil of rosemary or lavender.
- Mix 1 small tablespoons of pepper with mass and 3 large tablespoons of castor oil.
- Apply the mixture to your hair for half an hour.
You can use not only red pepper, but also black.
To make tincture, you need 50 g peas of black pepper to insist on alcohol for 10 days in a dark place.
This tincture is recommended to be mixed with onion juice and applied to the scalp or mask:
- Mix 2 small tablespoons of burdock oil with 1 small tablespoons of pepper tincture.
- Beat the yolk with 2 small tablespoons of honey, mix.
- Distribute on hair and roots for 30 min.
- At the end of the procedure, rinse your hair well.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Masks with oil and mustard powder are actively used in traditional medicine and by professional cosmetologists, since mustard:
- has a warming effect, which causes skin irritation and leads to a rush of blood to the hair roots;
- It is a source of protein, which positively affects the hair follicles;
- removes excessive oily scalp due to the content of linoleic acid;
- it contains vitamins A, D and B, stimulating hair growth.
The only drawback to using mustard is overdrying, which can lead to brittleness and dullness.
In combating these problems, adding oil, preferably castor oil, will help, since they are similar in vitamin composition to mustard powder. Castor oil will moisturize and treat mustard-dried hair while its constituents act on hair growth.
For active growth, a mask of mustard powder with sugar is recommended:
- It is necessary to dissolve in 2 large tablespoons of water 1 small tablespoons of sugar and 2 large tablespoons of mustard powder.
- Add 2 large tablespoons of castor oil and yolk to the mixture, then usd the mass into the scalp and spread on the roots for 25 minutes.
- Then wash your hair.
For density and strong hair, the addition of burdock oil will help:
- Stir burdock and castor oil with 1 small spoonful of mustard.
- Spread the mass on the roots and usd for 30 minutes.
- Rinse hair with shampoo.
Castor oil and mustard powder complement each other. Oil is responsible for strengthening, restoring processes and moisturizing the hair, while mustard stimulates growth.
After masks with these ingredients, your hair will look healthy and well-groomed.
From split ends
Glycerin can protect hair from brittleness. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin cells, improves their protective functions, which eliminates the problem of split ends. The main property of this product is to accumulate moisture from the air and nourish the skin with it, but if applied in a room with reduced air humidity, the effect will be the opposite.
So that glycerin is only beneficial, it is better to combine it with castor oil, since this oil helps to moisturize.
- 2 large tablespoons of honey need to be combined with 1 small tablespoons of castor oil and 1 small tablespoons of any vegetable oil, heated.
- Add 2 large tablespoons of banana puree and a little avocado puree to the warm mixture.
- Mix the mixture with glycerin, it will take 1 large spoon
- On the hair, leave the mask for half an hour.
Burdock oil with red pepper in the form of a mask for growth is not suitable for everyone, therefore it is recommended to use a mask with glycerin:
- Beat 1 large spoonful of glycerin with an egg.
- In the resulting mass add preheated honey – 2 tablespoon
- Add 2 tablespoon of castor oil.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon there and distribute evenly on the hair for 30 minutes.
Glycerin with castor oil is used not only to moisturize, but also to restore hair:
- Heat 2 tablespoon of castor oil and mix with the yolk and 1 small spoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 small spoon of glycerin.
- Keep on hair for 40 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with warm water and shampoo.
Burdock oil is sold not only in its pure form, but also with additives, for example, with nettle. Both components are recommended for hair loss.
- Cleansing of the skin and the upper layer of hair.
- It allows you to increase the intake of beneficial substances, minerals and vitamins into the hair structure.
- It improves blood circulation, which positively affects the intensive growth of hair.
- There is a stimulation of metabolic processes, there is a cure of minor wounds.
One of the most common mask recipes is with onion peel and honey:
- 2 tablespoon of onion husks are poured with 6,76 fluid ounce of water and boiled for 5 minutes.
- After this, the composition must be insisted and the remains of the husk removed.
- To the made broth add 2 small tablespoons of honey and 0,51 fluid ounce of burdock oil with nettles.
- Spread the resulting consistency on the scalp and on the strands.
- Wait an hour and a half and wash your hair.
Burdock oil with nettles can be made at home:
- If the nettle is dried, then you need 4 large tablespoons of a dry plant to brew 5,07 fluid ounce of hot water, strain, add 2 large tablespoons of oil.
- Apply mass to the hair for about 1 hour.
- If you use fresh leaves of the plant, then you need to grind them in a blender with several tablespoons of oil, a similar mask should be kept on your hair for no more than 30 minutes.
For hair su
ffering from dryness, it is recommended to use a mask with egg yolk and garlic:
- Combine 1 large spoonful of honey with burdock oil and nettles, add a little mayonnaise and 2 minced cloves of garlic.
- Beat the yolk and add the above ingredients, mix well and leave on the roots and hair for 30 minutes.
- Any essential oil, which will bring a pleasant smell to the mask, can be a useful component.
- Then thoroughly rinse your hair with warm water and shampoo.
For cut ends, a mask with burdock oil and nettle, cognac and aloe leaves is suitable:
- Beat 1 large tablespoon of honey with an egg, 2 large tablespoons of burdock and 2 large tablespoons of castor oil, add a crushed leaf of scarlet and 1 large tablespoon of brandy.
- Spread the mask for 40 minutes. over the entire length of the hair and a thick layer to apply on the ends, this can also be done using a special brush or comb.
- At the end of the procedure, wash your hair with shampoo.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
For sensitive skin
Burdock oil with red pepper should be used carefully, especially for owners of sensitive skin.
- Add 1,69 fluid ounce of kefir to the oil with pepper and pour in a little of any essential oil, a couple of drops will be enough.
- Massage the locks and leave for 30 minutes, then wash your hair.
- It should be borne in mind that kefir has a brightening effect, so brunettes need to apply this composition with caution.
A mask with cocoa is also suitable for sensitive skin, which will enrich the hair with nutrition:
- Beat 2 egg yolks well with 3 large tablespoons of burdock oil with red pepper.
- Pour 1 small tablespoon of cocoa and pour vitamins A and E in ampoules.
- Keep on your hair a little less than an hour under a plastic bag with a towel.
- You can remove the mask with cool water and lemon juice.
Course Duration and Breaks
Burdock oil with red pepper is best used as a mask no more than 1 or 2 times a week for 2 or, if necessary, 3 months. Hair, as a rule, grows by 1’2 – 1’6 inch per month.
Castor oil is used to care for and restore eyelashes.
- It is necessary to thoroughly clean the container from under the used mascara, be sure to make sure that there are no traces of cosmetics.
- Pour castor oil into the container and use a brush to apply a non-greasy layer to clean eyelashes.
- Oil is applied from the roots to the tips, just like regular mascara. The main thing is that it does not get into the eyes.
- It is better to carry out the procedure at night, and in the morning rinse your eyes with water.
Castor oil is used by cosmetologists for eyebrow growth. It will take a couple of minutes 1 or 2 times a day to achieve excellent results or simply cure eyebrows.
The procedure should be done before bedtime:
- It is good to clean the eyebrows and skin near them. You can do this with micellar water, a cleansing tonic or lotion, and a regular baby shampoo is also suitable.
- Moisten a cotton pad and pass along the eyebrows.
- In the morning, rinse your eyes with warm water, why rinse with cool.
Effect of application
Even for people with limited time, you can use oil, at least putting it on the tips, and making masks once a week. Burdock oil will create the necessary protection against external irritating factors, for example, strong sun, dry air or frost.
Burdock oil can give the hair external appearance, density and health from the inside. Due to the content of red pepper substances, hair will noticeably increase in length in just a few months of regular use.
The main thing is to correctly apply each of the masks and make sure that the amount of time the funds are on the hair does not exceed more than specified in the recipe. This applies especially to masks with ground pepper, as this product creates a warming effect.
Video about burdock oil
Applications for hair growth, from baldness and loss: