Plasma therapy is considered the best tool in the fight against facial skin aging. It helps to cope with the loss of firmness, elasticity, natural shine, wrinkles, restores a natural tone. It is important to understand what this procedure is.
- Plasma therapy (plasmolifting, PRP-therapy) in cosmetology – what is it
- Technology of the Spanish plasmotherapy Endoret (Endoret)
- Plasma therapy Regenlab (PRP-therapy) – Swiss technique
- Plasma therapy – positive and negative reviews of cosmetologists
- Plasma lifting of the skin of the face and neck – the effect of the procedure that it gives
- Indications for plasmolifting of the face and neck
- Facial acne plasmolifting
- Harm of plasmolifting
- Plasma lifting face – negative customer reviews
- What happens after the injection
- How many facial procedures are needed
- How often do plasmolifting face
- How to prepare for face plasmolifting
- Doctor’s recommendations
- The procedure of plasmolifting of the skin of the face and neck – the methodology of the process
- How much does face plasmolifting cost: course, one procedure – price, cost
- Plasma lifting face during pregnancy
- Possible adverse effects and side effects
- What can not be done after plasmolifting procedure
- Post-treatment recommendations
- Plasma lifting face and neck – before and after photos
- Plasma lifting videos
Plasma therapy (plasmolifting, PRP-therapy) in cosmetology – what is it
Plasma therapy is a procedure in which blood is taken from a patient’s vein to create plasma from it that is rich in useful substances that stimulate skin cells.
Using test tubes, specialists get a mixture in which there are a lot of platelets that restore tissue. The prepared plasma is carefully injected with a needle into the skin of the face, neck, and also the decollete.
Using PRP therapy, the face is rejuvenated without surgery. With the introduction of plasma, skin cells begin to rapidly divide. Due to this, natural skin rejuvenation is launched. The face becomes beautiful, wrinkles are smoothed out, the skin is tightened.
Experts recommend plasma therapy for:
- pulling up the oval of the face;
- getting rid of spots and acne;
- reducing the depth of large wrinkles, as well as eliminating small wrinkles;
- accelerate skin healing after damage caused by laser resurfacing or peeling.
For plasma therapy using different types of tubes.
Technology of the Spanish plasmotherapy Endoret (Endoret)
Plasma Therapy Endoret is an endogenous (natural) regenerative technology. Thanks to this technique, growth factors — proteins that are in the blood — are separated, concentrated, and extracted. It is these substances that are responsible for the natural restoration of tissues.
Plasma with growth factors promotes rejuvenation of the skin of the face, increase the density and elasticity of the skin, the production of hyaluronic acid by the cells.
Advantages of the technology of Spanish plasma therapy:
- possesses high clinical effectiveness of anti-aging processes;
- does not cause inflammation on the skin, as there are no white blood cells in it;
- obtaining a quality product for the anti-aging procedure;
- receiving plasma in large quantities to conduct a rejuvenation procedure
All components that are included in the Endoret kit are made from materials that are compatible with plasma. Therefore, when using Spanish plasma therapy, the patient will not have any side effects, including allergies.
Well-trained specialists are selected for the procedure, since the work is carried out on special equipment with strict adherence to the protocols. If the face rejuvenation is not performed correctly, unforeseen complications may occur.
The effectiveness of the technology is clinically proven and gives an instant, but lasting result. It also attracts customers that after the procedure, after 3-5 hours, there are no traces of needle punctures. The skin after plasmotherapy Endoret shines, and its tone is leveled. The effect of the procedure is cumulative.
For the first time, it is enough to carry out one procedure per month, and then go to the clinic to maintain the effect 1-3 times a year.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Plasma therapy Regenlab (PRP-therapy) – Swiss technique
Regenlab plasma therapy promotes rejuvenation at the cellular level, tightening, improving skin quality both on the face and on other parts of the body. The procedure restores skin elasticity, radiance, smoothes wrinkles, normalizes the sebaceous glands.
The plasma contains all the substances important for the human body: vitamins, minerals, as well as hormones, enzymes. During the creation of a healing anti-aging drug, human platelets are added to the plasma.
The difference between RegenLab plasma therapy in a double action: simultaneous filling of wrinkles with an autogel with thrombin and injection stimulation of collagen production.
Drugs create in this way:
- Take blood from the patient.
- Divide the serum into fractions and prepare for use the one that is saturated with platelets.
- Then, using a centrifuge, they process the blood, which contributes to its transformation into a gel.
Plasma therapy can not only rejuvenate the skin of the face, but also solve the problem of hair loss. In just two treatments, the hair becomes strong and shiny.
Plasma therapy – positive and negative reviews of cosmetologists
Cosmetologists believe that plasma therapy is highly effective. The procedure can be done at any age with a change in the condition of the skin for the worse. The procedure is safe, can be combined with laser therapy and peeling.
Experts also note the disadvantages of plasmolifting, which are some side effects, a large number of contraindications and the high cost of the procedure.
Groups of negative reviews of cosmetologists and patients:
- The implementation of skin rejuvenation in the presence of contraindications. If contraindications are not taken into account, the result after the procedure can be unpredictable. Responsibility for possible problems will be borne by both the doctor and the patient himself. For example, a doctor may conduct the procedure not according to the rules, and the patient himself may hide infectious diseases or taking drugs incompatible with plasmolifting.
- Plasmolifting can adversely affect the patient’s beauty with cosmetologist errors. The specialist must accurately inject the fluid intradermally along certain lines of the skin of the face. If you violate these rules, complications can occur after the procedure.
- Expectations from the procedure may not come true. Most patients want to tighten strongly sagging skin in a short period of time using plasmolifting. With severely sagging skin-plasma therapy does not always help, since in such a situation it is better to carry out surgical lifting.
Plasma therapy has both positive and negative reviews of the doctors and patients themselves. It is imperative to weigh the pros and cons. Perhaps to improve the condition of the skin should resort to other methods.
Plasma lifting of the skin of the face and
neck – the effect of the procedure that it gives
Plasma therapy quickly regenerates the skin, promotes wound healing, the disappearance of acne. Scars on the face fade and become invisible.
The procedure improves blood flow, as a result of which the pale skin of the face acquires a healthy appearance, becomes covered with a blush. It also allows you to smooth wrinkles and tightens saggy skin on the face and decollete.
Indications for plasmolifting of the face and neck
With problematic skin, you can resort to plasma therapy. The procedure is prescribed when:
- fading sagging skin, which has become less elastic and elastic;
- deterioration of the skin of the face due to photoaging;
- pigmentation and dry skin;
- deviation of the color of the skin from the original natural tone;
- facial aging due to stressful situations;
- acne and scars after rashes;
- the formation of wrinkles, small scars.
Also, plasmolifting is often carried out as a restoration of damaged skin due to laser or chemical peeling.
Facial acne plasmolifting
Plasma therapy is often used to get rid of acne on the face. The patient’s plasma introduced into the face eliminates the rash, pimples, pores, smoothes the skin, rejuvenates it, and also does not lead to allergies.
To get rid of acne on the face, on average, you need to do just 4 injections with breaks in one week. How many injections a patient needs and the duration of therapy is determined only by a cosmetologist.
Despite the positive aspects in plasma therapy, the following contraindications exist:
- carrying a child and breastfeeding;
- infectious diseases in the acute phase;
- the development of diabetes;
- severe diseases of the skin;
- clotting problems;
- the presence of oncology;
- age up to 25 years;
- immunity problems.
If skin inflammation is present at the proposed site for the procedure, plasma therapy cannot be performed. You need to wait until the inflammation passes, and then re-contact a specialist.
Harm of plasmolifting
Judging by the reviews, plasmolifting has become almost a panacea for wrinkles and saggy skin. But the specificity of the procedure makes you wonder how harmful it can be.
The disadvantages of the procedure include the risk of contracting viral hepatitis and the development of autoimmune diseases, the risk of allergic reactions to medical materials, anticoagulants.
There is an opinion that the plasma therapy procedure can cause the growth of malignant cells, since the procedure itself stimulates the production of stem cells, and their effect on the body has not been fully studied. What is definitely not recommended is plzamotherapy if the patient has poor heredity in terms of cancerous tumors.
Plasma lifting face – negative customer reviews
There are clients who are not advised to do facial plasma therapy. In particular, some note that the effect of plasmolifting is determined not by the production of its own collagen, but by the introduction of fluid, i.e. blood plasma. Moreover, the effect is better when plasma is introduced into the upper third of the face, and when introduced into the lower third of the face, puffiness appears, and not the rejuvenation effect.
Others say that plasmolifting is not as sparing as they say. After the procedure, bruises and small bruises remain, which take several days to heal.
Patients also note that the procedure does not give a significant lifting effect, but only affects small wrinkles, although the therapeutic effect is powerful, skin regeneration processes are started.
What happens after the injection
How many facial procedures are needed
A few days after the event, the first results will be noticeable. To get the maximum effect, doctors recommend doing 3 to 4 sessions with breaks of 2 to 4 months.
The result is stored for a long time, taking into account the individual properties of the skin of a particular patient. On average, plasma lifting allows you to maintain youthful skin for 12 to 18 months.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
How often do plasmolifting face
How many procedures should be done for facial beauty determined by a specialist. At the same time, it takes into account the age of the patient, the individual characteristics of the skin. At the age of 30 years, it is enough to do two procedures, at 35 years – 3 procedures, and after 40 years you will need up to 5 sessions of PRP therapy.
In order for the effect to continue after plasma lifting, it is important to carry out supporting measures.
How to prepare for face plasmolifting
In order for the procedure to be successful and bring a quick effect, it is important to prepare for it correctly. The doctor who will carry out the procedure should tell about the nuances in preparation for PRP-therapy.
The preparatory phase begins a week before the procedure. From this moment, it is necessary to refuse to conduct peeling procedures. Recommended daily facial massage.
To stabilize the state of the circulatory system, for several days you should refuse to take drugs that affect blood coagulation, for example, aspirin.
The doctor advises 24 hours before plasma therapy to follow a sparing diet. It is necessary to exclude harmful dishes that adversely affect the work of the liver and stomach. You should also eat less foods with a high content of preserva
tives and spices.
48 hours before the procedure, it is important to start drinking plenty of fluids – high-quality, purified water.
On the day of the procedure, it is forbidden to eat food 5 hours before plasmolifting. In extreme cases, a light carbohydrate breakfast is possible.
Before conducting plasma therapy, the patient must be tested for HIV, hepatitis, as well as a general and iochemical blood test. Additional tests may be prescribed.
After receiving all the test results, the specialist concludes that the procedure is possible and conducts it if contraindications are not found ..
The procedure of plasmolifting of the skin of the face and neck – the methodology of the process
The specialist takes his blood from a patient and drives it through a special apparatus that separates red blood cells from the plasma. After a blood sweep, concentrated plasma consisting of platelets and fibrins is obtained.
Plasma lifting technique:
- From a vein, a doctor takes blood from a patient in an amount of 0,68 fluid ounce.
- Within a few minutes, the blood placed in the test tube is separated into fractions using a centrifuge, and then platelets are isolated from it.
- The skin at the injection site is treated with an antiseptic.
- The resulting plasma is carefully injected into the problem areas of the face.
- After the procedure, the skin is treated again.
The procedure of plasma therapy is carried out within 50 minutes. Three weeks later, the results will be visible.
How much does face plasmolifting cost: course, one procedure – price, cost
On average, one plasma therapy procedure costs between $ 109 – $ 150. For the full course, specialists often make discounts of 30 percent. The price depends on how severely the skin defects appear.
Plasma lifting face during pregnancy
The procedure of plasma therapy during child bearing or breastfeeding is not recommended, as it has not been fully studied how plasmolifting affects the baby.
Possible adverse effects and side effects
Very rarely, but sometimes there is an allergy to plasmolifting. For example, a patient may experience an allergic reaction to medications that are added to the blood to prevent it from clotting. Allergies can occur on the needle used to inject the drug into the skin of the face.
If the procedure is carried out incorrectly, complications arise. But such consequences are very rare.
What can not be done after plasmolifting procedure
After skin rejuvenation, it is forbidden to visit the sauna, solarium, pool. Also, you can not be in the sun for a long time. Small bruises may occur at the injection site. You can’t touch them. They will pass on their own.
During the first week after rejuvenation, you can not do facial massage and undergo physiotherapy.
After the facial rejuvenation procedure, the patient can lead a normal lifestyle. No prohibitions are required.
If the cosmetologist does not prescribe the use of special facial skin care products, you can use cleansing creams and other means.
Plasma lifting face and neck – before and after photos
Facial plasma therapy will help rejuvenate the skin. It is important to get a consultation with a doctor before rejuvenation, as well as pass all the necessary tests. After the procedure, you can continue to lead a normal lifestyle.
Plasma lifting videos
Plasma therapy of the face and scalp:
A cosmetologist doctor will tell you what is plasma therapy: