A simple and effective anti-wrinkle system that any woman can afford at home is face gymnastics. Along with other methods of correcting cosmetic imperfections, it is attractive for its safety and a small number of contraindications.
Systematic adherence to the chosen algorithm makes it possible to achieve facial skin rejuvenation without costly interventions.
- Basic rules of classes
- Exercises for different zones
- Eye area
- Lip muscle strengthening
- Nasal bridge
- Nasolabial folds
- Oval face and cheeks
- The chin
- Tibetan complex
- Japanese system
- Facial gymnastics
- Qigong Chinese gymnastics
- Video on the topic: gymnastics for the face from wrinkles at home
Basic rules of classes
Gymnastics for the face from wrinkles at home has as its goal the strengthening of the facial muscles, which are very closely intertwined with the skin. An increase in their tone entails a visible improvement in the external condition of the face.
In order for the result of classes to be noticeable and to last for a long time, you need to follow a few simple rules:
- Regularity – it is enough to do 3 times a week for 15 minutes to make the effect noticeable. Suitable any time during the day, but no later than 20-00 pm.
- Consistency – it must be strictly observed. Starting from the eyes, nose, and forehead, then go to the area of the cheeks and lips, ending with an impact on the chin and neck.
- It is important not to overdo it , otherwise you can stretch the delicate skin or pump over the muscles of the face.
- You need to prepare for the lesson – wash your hands and carefully remove makeup, moisturize your face slightly, collect your hair so as not to interfere. It is advisable to ventilate the room.
- Posture is very important – straighten your back, pull your head up, lower your shoulders. Landing should be comfortable.
- Compliance with breathing techniques plays a decisive role. You need to inhale deeply and freely, exhale with effort. Muscle tension on inspiration is replaced by relaxation on exhalation.
- Each exercise involves 8-10 repetitions.
- At the very beginning of classes, it is important to observe the face at the mirror, to evaluate the consequences. If it turns out that some kind of manipulation affects the face in an undesirable way, it should be immediately ruled out. Here, as in fitness, everything is individual.
Gymnastics for the face, which eliminates wrinkles, can be started at any age, and the sooner you start to do it, the better and longer-lasting the result. Ideally, the first experience will be led by an instructor. When starting classes on your own at home, you need to remember some contraindications.
Contraindications for face gymnastics:
- Botox injections.
- Plastic and other operations on the face.
- Hypertonic disease.
- Recent injuries.
Gymnastics for the face from wrinkles at home for women over the age of 50 has some features. He is shown a set of exercises with increased load. In an effort to refresh fading skin, care must be taken to avoid stretching.
Consistently applying the proposed correction system, you can slow down the aging process and model a tightened facial contour, eliminate the second chin, sagging cheeks and other undesirable age-related manifestations.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Exercises for different zones
Over the years, the muscles around the eyes weaken, as a result, wrinkles begin to appear, and the skin of both eyelids swells. Paying attention to this problem daily, you can restore your youth to its former youth.
- You should open your eyes as wide as possible, freeze for 5 seconds, then close and feel rest.
- Repeat by placing two fingers on the crow’s feet.
- Fingers remain there, eyes closed. It is necessary to close the eyelids with effort, resisting the pressure on the annular muscle.
- Gently stretch the skin from the corners of the eyes to the sides and blink.
- With a gaze, outline a cross in the air (from top to bottom and from one side to the other).
- Having pressed 3 fingers on the edges of the eye and on the middle of the eyebrow, you need to try to squint.
- Blink quickly and often for a few seconds, then cover your eyelids.
- Having fixed the skin on the outer corners of the eyes, in the middle of both eyebrows and at the point between them, provide easy pressing. Looking up, try to pull the lower eyelid to the upper. Remove fingers, close eyelids with force and calmly open.
- By pressing your fingers on the whiskey, you should pull the skin up. With a look again, “draw” a cross in the air.
Lip muscle strengthening
With age, the delicate ring muscle of the mouth loses its elasticity, as if the lips spread or, on the contrary, taper in line. Systematic training will restore their former form.
- Lips need to be shaped as if to pronounce the sound “y”.
- Filling the cheeks with air, roll it from side to side, then release it through clenched lips.
- Pull the cheeks and bite slightly.
- Inflating the ball is a good workout for the muscles of the lower face.
- Having pressed on edges of a mouth, it is necessary to interfere with efforts to smile.
- Lips perform movement, as if rubbing lipstick.
- At the end of this complex, you should smile broadly, curl your lips into a tube, yawn.
Wrinkles between the eyebrows and on the nose can appear quite early. Reasons can be negative experiences, hereditary factors. Gymnastics for the face helps eliminate vertical wrinkles and other wrinkles at home.
- By clicking on a point just above the bridge of the nose, one must resist the urge to frown.
- Hand should pull the skin of the forehead up and hold in this way for several seconds.
- Pressing each eyebrow in the middle with your fingers, you need to frown, overcoming the resistance of the fingers.
- Perform light tapping with your fingers between the eyebrows.
- Smooth forehead skin along semicircular massage lines from the middle to the edges.
The causes of two folds, descending from the wings of the nose to the edges of the lips, may be an unreasonable passion for diets, excessive exposure to sunlight, and sleep on the stomach. In order to smooth them out, it is necessary to train periubical muscles.
- Pronunciation with effort of sounds “O”, “U”, “I”, “A”.
- With noise, let out air through compressed lips.
- Place your fingers in the corners of your mouth and try to smile.
- Drive the air under the upper lip, then roll it down.
- Pull the tip of the nose up. It is necessary to pull the nostrils down, resisting pressure.
- Lips should be compressed and relaxed.
Oval face and cheeks
Cheeks begin to lose elasticity by the age of 35, and in full people, this process begins even earlier. By systematically practicing gymnastics for the face, one can achieve excellent results: cheeks will rise and the oval of the face will improve.
- Pressing your cheeks with your hands, you need to try to smile.
- Having inflated the cheeks, you should easily press on them with your palms, but do not let the air down.
- You need to smile without opening your lips. This should be done with a little effort to feel muscle tension.
- Stretch out your lips as if to utter the sound “O”, strain, pulling them into the mouth.
- Rinse mouth with water for 10 seconds. Spit out water, relax your cheeks.
- Put your wrists together, palms “look” to the sides – put your chin on this peculiar bowl. It should be pulled forward, resisting hands.
- Pull lips and gently tighten your teeth. Pull the corners back. Putting your palms on the cheekbones, slightly raise the skin up.
- Pulling the lips into the tube, you need to “draw” the tongue along the cheeks with a noticeable pressure.
Even slender and young people are not immune from the appearance of a double chin. The reason may be low muscle tone of the neck. It is them that needs to be trained in order to get rid of this cosmetic defect.
- Raising the chin up, utter the sound “U”.
- Slowly perform head tilts to the right – to the left, slightly lingering at the end of the movement.
- Carefully move the lower jaw forward – backward, left – to the right.
- Try to reach the nose with your lower lip.
- Pull the skin of the neck down and smile at the same time.
- Open your mouth as wide as possible, achieve strong muscle tension, close it.
- Perform tilts and rotations of the head.
A set of exercises is aimed at activating the large frontal muscle. Regular training helps smooth out wrinkles on the forehead, prevent sagging eyebrows.
- Place your fingers horizontally above the eyebrows. The skin should be pulled up, while lowering the eyebrows.
- Fingers in the same place. Now you should sip your forehead towards the rising eyebrows.
- When pressing the edges of the eyebrows with your fingers (alternately, then from the inside edges, then from the outside) you need to try to frown.
- After fixing the skin on the forehead with your palm, you need to raise and lower the eyebrows.
- If it turns out, you can move it with your ears.
Flabby skin on the neck is the result of a sedentary lifestyle. Too harsh and active manipulations can cause serious harm, so movements must be performed slowly and carefully, feeling muscle tension.
- Slowly pull your chin forward, and from this position carefully turn your head to the right and left.
- Pull the chin to one shoulder, then to the other.
- Put your chin on your fists. Try to close and open your mouth, despite the obstruction.
- Lie back on the bed, hang your head. Raise it, hold it in this position for as long as possible, lower it and relax.
Tibetan women take care of their faces based on the principles of traditional medicine, based on the regulation of the movement of the internal juices of the human body and energy flows.
To perform Tibetan gymnastics, you need to stand on your feet, stretch into the string, rushing with the whole body up. It is important to tune in to a state of harmony and peace. All manipulations involve an 8-fold repetition due to the special positive force assigned to this number – a symbol of infinity and prosperity.
- First you need to warm up your palms, charge with positive energy. Connect them, bring them to the forehead, then open them and cover them with closed eyelids, press. Without removing your hands, rotate your eyes clockwise and counterclockwise, move them in a vertical line.
- Grab eyebrows in the middle. They should be raised, lowered, pulled in one direction, the
n in the opposite.
- Thumbs smooth skin from the formation of “crow’s feet” to the temples.
- Warm up the hands, smooth the skin in the direction from the cheekbones to the chin.
- Fold your palms with a “bucket”? as if you’re going to scoop up water and cover their face from the bridge of the nose to the chin. Open your mouth wide, show your tongue, rotate it, perform touches of the upper and lower teeth.
- Hands there. Pull lips alternately in different directions. Lips tightly imitated swallowing. This must be done 3 times.
- Make a light tapping massage throughout the face.
- Massage the head from the forehead to the back of the head, as if combing.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Gymnastics for the face from wrinkles at home since ancient times has been used by women of the rising sun. A set of exercises is aimed at activating the lymph flow, which contributes to skin rejuvenation.
Japanese gymnastics can not be used for colds, runny nose, inflammation of the lymphatic system.
When performing the procedures, it is necessary to use cosmetic milk, butter or cream. It will be quite easy to independently prepare a cosmetic product for this procedure. To do this, pour 1 large tablespoon of oat or flax flour with half a glass of boiling water, cool, strain and you can begin to exercise.
- The pads of the 3 middle fingers of both hands move with smooth pressure from the middle of the forehead to the temples.
- Then click on whiskey for 5-7 seconds.
- You need to do eyebrow massage in the direction from the beginning to the end.
- Press on the nose for 5-7 seconds.
- Having placed your fingers near the wings of the nose, you need to move them symmetrically along the lines of the nasolabial folds down to the middle of the chin.
- Also walk from the cheekbones to the ears.
- Finger pads successively press on the chin, on the corners of the mouth, near the wings of the nose, near the ears at the level of the cheekbones and then smooth the skin along the contour of the face down to the chin.
- By clicking on the points near the outer corners of the eyes, you need to slip along the lower eyelids to the inner corners of the eyes, and back along the upper eyelid.
- With the edges of the palms, smooth the skin from the chin to the ears.
- With smoothing movements move from the edges of the nose through the cheeks to the temples.
- Fingers should be pressed in the middle of the chin. Without loosening the pressure, walk around the lips and, reaching the dimple above the upper lip, click on this point.
- Press on biologically active points on the neck.
Japanese facial gymnastics for wrinkles:
Built on the alternation of phases of tension and relaxation of the facial muscles. As a result, their tone will improve, the skin will gain firmness and elasticity, the oval of the face will become more toned and embossed.
- Put your palms on your cheeks, stretch your lips forward. In this position, you need to linger for a few seconds, then relax.
- Press lips to your teeth for a few seconds, then relax.
- Squint as much as possible, relax.
- Frown, relax.
- Forefinger should slightly raise the eyebrows. With effort to close your eyelids and relax.
Qigong Chinese gymnastics
The ancient Chinese wellness method Qigong (“qi” – life and “gong” – to manage) teaches you to activate the hidden possibilities of the human body, to be in harmony with yourself and the world around you.
Chinese gymnastics for the face is a delicate massage that has no contraindications.
- With light movements, smooth from the center to the edges of the forehead, the area under the eyes, cheeks – from the nose to the temples, the chin – from the middle to the ears.
- In the same order, pats with the fingertips are performed.
- Now the skin of the forehead, cheeks, chin should be smoothed with palms.
- Pads of the fingers perform acupressure along the main lines.
- In the same way you need to walk, slightly pressing the lower part of the palm.
- Clutching your hands into fists, make stroking movements with your knuckles.
- Knead and warm your face by gently pressing on the massage areas with your finger joints.
Having completed the set of exercises, you should wash your face with warm water and apply a light cream. You can make a nourishing mask.
The above is an overview of various methods of performing gymnastics for the face from wrinkles. By choosing a set of the most suitable exercises for yourself, it is possible to maintain youthful skin at home.
Exercising regularly, do not forget that a healthy diet, rejection of bad habits, positive thinking, good sleep will improve the results of efforts and will allow you to slow down the aging process for many years.
Video on the topic: gymnastics for the face from wrinkles at home
Simple gymnastics for the face from wrinkles at home: