Liposuction is a modern cosmetic surgery that removes subcutaneous fat on the abdomen, sides, hips, buttocks and some other parts of the body. There are many types of such an operation and each has its own characteristics.
From where it is necessary to remove body fat and it will depend on how much liposuction of the whole body or individual sections costs.
- Whole body liposuction: what makes up the cost
- Fat Removal Surgery
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- How much is liposuction, depending on its type
- The price of liposuction in different areas of the body
- Abdominal liposuction
- Thigh liposuction
- Buttock liposuction
- Chin liposuction
- Full body liposuction
- Full body liposuction: what result to expect
- Useful video clip about body shaping using liposuction
Whole body liposuction: what makes up the cost
This surgical intervention consists of several stages. And each of these stages has its own cost, duration and nuances. Having studied each of the stages, you can approximately determine the total amount of value.
This is a conversation with a doctor, during which it is necessary to fully talk about: the rhythm of your life, diet, lifestyle, the presence of chronic diseases. It is very important to discuss the amount of work, identify contraindications.
In addition, it is necessary to say about the expected results, to be prepared for possible consequences and for the rehabilitation period.
At this stage, it is necessary to pass tests: urine and blood. An electrocardiogram of the heart is also prescribed. This is done so that the doctor is notified of the state of health of the operated person.
If necessary, the doctor prescribes additional tests to make sure of contraindications or to refute them.
Fat Removal Surgery
How much liposuction of the whole body costs depends on the type of anesthesia. It can be local and general. The first of them is cheaper, but harder to bear, as a person is conscious and understands what is happening to him.
Also on the price of anesthesia are influenced by individual indicators: weight, height and age. Fat is sucked out through incisions in the body using cannulas. In quality, manufacturer, they are different, just like their price.
Rehabilitation after surgery
For each person, the rehabilitation period is different in duration. But the first 2-3 days the patient should be in the hospital, under the supervision of a doctor and honey. staff. The price per night in different clinics is different.
At first, you need to take special medications, which also have a certain cost.
The result is visible no earlier than 4 weeks later. Only then swelling, bruising will subside, the skin will be in place and cuts will heal. Sometimes, patients resort to skin tightening procedures.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How and why the ribs are removed – efficiency, photo before and after the operation.
How much is liposuction, depending on its type
How much it will cost to carry out liposuction of the whole body is initially hard to say. It still depends on the type of operation.
The main types of liposuction include the following:
- Traditional (vacuum) liposuction. This species is the cheapest, but also the most painful. Subcutaneous fat cells are destroyed by cannula movements throughout the body, then it is sucked off by vacuum. The price is an average of $ 41 – $ 54. for one zone.
- Ultrasonic liposuction. Here, fat cells are destroyed by ultrasound and are pumped out by vacuum. The price for one session is $ 48 – $ 61.
- Syringe liposuction. This method involves the extraction of fat with a special syringe. The doctor makes a puncture and slowly pulling the piston, sucks the fat. This is a fairly lengthy procedure, but it protects patients from skin incisions and a long recovery period. The cost is high – from $ 340. for one zone.
- Radio frequency liposuction. Subcutaneous fat is exposed to electric current under special voltage. The cost of such liposuction is from $ 218.
- Laser liposuction. This type of fat removal is considered one of the most effective. He requires a good specialist with extensive experience and skills. There are several types of lasers that destroy the dense structure of subcutaneous deposits. From which laser is used and the price depends. On average, from $ 204. for one zone.
- Vibratory liposuction. This is a complex type of operation and primarily for the doctor. This method is used in cases where you need to remove a lot of fat. The procedure consists in introducing a special drug under the skin of the patient, then the cannula is driven into fat, and the doctor makes movements that destroy his cells and are sucked off.
The price of liposuction in different areas of the body
How much liposuction of the whole body can cost depends on the cost of the areas that need to be subjected to surgery. In addition, the price is calculated from the number of subcutaneous deposits.
For different areas of the body, the prices of operations will be different. For example, the hips and buttocks are operated much easier than the stomach. And this means that the abdomen will cost more.
The cost is affected by the competence of the surgeon. It is clear that a good and well-known candidate of sciences will cost more than a novice doctor. Also, pricing depends on the amount of fat that needs to be removed.
In this case, fat is removed on the anterior abdominal wall, sometimes from the sides. The operation lasts from 30 to 90 minutes. The price ranges from $ 408 – $ 2040.
Liposuction of the hips can be carried out on the inner, lateral or external wall of the thigh. After that, the legs become slim and beautiful. Average price indicators – from $ 680 – $ 1360.
During the operation, you can adjust the shape and size of the buttocks. The procedure is characterized by small painful sensations and good performance. On average, 60-120 minutes. operations cost $ 816 – $ 1360.
This is a rather complex form of pumping fat. Its complexity lies in the fact that many vital organs for a person pass through the throat.
The procedure requires good doctoral training, knowledge, experience and caution.
During the surgery, you can remove the “second chin”, get rid of large deposits of fat in this area and form the correct face shape. The cost varies from $ 680 – $ 1088.
Full body liposuction
In people who are obese, subcutaneous fat is thickened completely throughout the body. On the human body, there are about 20 zones that can be subjected to liposuction. But it is impossible to operate all of them at the same time.
It’s important to know! Surgeons can pump out fat in only 2 areas during one operation, if the amount of pumped fat is not more than 1,1 gallon.
Typically, close areas are operated simultaneously. For example, thighs and buttocks, belly and sides, arms and chin. This simplifies the rehabilitation and recovery of the patient. To make liposuction of the whole body, it will take a lot of time, effort and financial costs.
How much liposuction surgery will cost absolutely the whole body can be found by adding up the price of individual zones with discounts.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Vera Alentova after plastic surgery – the last photos, what operations were carried out, how the star changed.
Full body liposuction: what result to expect
During this complex and multi-step operation, the following actions occur:
- excess weight and fat deposits will be removed;
- skin tightens;
- the body will become slimmer and more attractive.
Initially, of course, there will be bruises, abrasions and swelling in the body. The first noticeable results, in different cases, will appear after 30-120 days.
After healing and restoration of the previous zones on which fat was pumped out, you can proceed to the next.
Liposuction is an effective method of losing weight. This cosmetic procedure returns body shape, harmony, and for some people, and improves health. But this is not a very cheap pleasure and a long rehabilitation stage, which requires strength and patience.
Useful video clip about body shaping using liposuction
What is liposuction and how is it carried out – consultation with a specialist, advantages and results of a figure correction operation, patient reviews: