Proper nutrition implies a menu with recipes for every day. It is based on a balanced diet. For effective weight loss, you must follow certain rules so as not to harm the body.
- The principles of healthy diet
- Prohibited Products List
- Prohibited Products
- Low Consumption Products
- Proper transition to a healthy diet
- Common mistakes and misconceptions of losing weight women
- What is better to have breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Weekly Nutrition Menu
- How to make a menu for a month from the available products
- Economy menu for every day
- Proper Ducan Nutrition
- Every day’s first diet recipes
- Kefir beetroot
- Cabbage soup
- Main Recipes for Proper Nutrition
- Cabbage Casserole
- Vegetable stew
- Recipes for Healthy Slimming Desserts
- Nutrition tips: how to combine proper nutrition and losing weight without harm to health
- Weight Loss Nutrition Video
The principles of healthy diet
The essence of proper nutrition lies in an individually competently designed diet. The diet menu should include foods containing the required amount of vitamins and not exceeding the calorie established by the diet.
There are basic principles of diet:
- Water. It is recommended to drink no more than 0,5 gallon of water per day. Excessive intake can lead to edema. It is not recommended to drink coffee or tea, as well as carbonated drinks. It is best to drink dried fruit compote, fruit drink or herbal decoctions.
- Porridge. Oatmeal with nuts or fruits is considered the best breakfast for weight loss. This also includes rice and buckwheat. Porridge boiled on water is one of the most effective diets when following a diet, as it contains a lot of fiber.
- Carbohydrates. One of the most difficult requirements is the rejection of high-carb foods. It is necessary to remove sweets, cakes and all types of pastries from the diet. The only consolation will be the use of a small piece of dark chocolate once a week.
- Wine. You can drink a glass of dry red wine once a week. All other alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited, as they contain a lot of calories and increase appetite.
- The specifics of eating food. Food should be carefully and slowly chewed, try to talk less and focus on the process itself. Otherwise, there is a risk of oversaturation of the body.
- Analogs of junk food. Pork can be replaced with veal, sour cream with low-fat yogurt, and sugar with honey.
- Gradual decrease in diet. It is necessary to gradually reduce the volume of servings.
- Assorted. If you take the same porridge or vegetables, then the body will get tired from the monotonous assimilation of food and it will be difficult for a person to restrain himself from consuming prohibited foods.
- Dinner. The main rule in proper nutrition is the set dinner time. Eat in the evening you need strictly 2 hours before bedtime. With a strong desire, you can eat an apple or low-fat kefir or cottage cheese.
- Sport. It is highly recommended that you consistently attend fitness clubs, dance clubs or swimming in the pool.
Table of allowed products:
|Milk products||Meat||Nuts and seeds|
|Low-fat cottage cheese
|Vegetables||Cereals||Fish and seafood||Beans|
Flour products (durum wheat)
All permitted foods can be combined as you wish.
Prohibited Products List
Avoid eating all high-calorie foods is almost impossible. Below are listed prohibited and undesirable, but acceptable in low portions.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
- products in vacuum packaging;
- smoked meats.
Artificial products with:
- the addition of soy;
- trans fats;
- the addition of palm oil;
- flavor enhancers.
Fast Foods and More:
- salted nuts;
- burgers, cheeseburgers, french fries, shawarma, etc .;
- semi-finished products;
Low Consumption Products
- daily intake for women – 0,85 fluid ounce;
- the daily intake for men is 1,69 fluid ounce.
- carbonated drinks;
- White bread;
- juices in bags.
Salt can be consumed no more than 5 g per day.
Proper transition to a healthy diet
The proper diet menu for weight loss for every day with recipes has several advantages, subject to the established regime. It is not recommended to order ready-made food from delivery services, since it is possible to determine the rate of fats, calories, proteins and carbohydrates only in the process of personal cooking.
The main criterion in any diet is a balanced diet. Without exceeding the norm of the necessary components you need to eat 4 to 5 times a day. Eating should be in small portions, while the process of eating food should be consistent and not fast.
It is better to replace purchased products with yoghurts and curds with the addition of fruits or nuts.
The number of calories is set individually for each person, taking into account his vital activity:
- A woman leading a passive lifestyle, working for example as an office clerk, should consume no more than 1800 calories per day.
- If a woman leads a constant active lifestyle, the calorie level in food should not exceed 2300.
- Men are allowed to exceed about 500 calories more than women, regardless of type of activity.
There is no need to calculate each calorie in food, the main thing is to adhere to an approximate norm.
Common mistakes and misconceptions of losing weight women
The main mistakes:
- Breakfast. Do not refuse to eat after sleep. Otherwise, this will lead to a destabilization of the functioning of the body and a slowdown in weight loss.
- The drinks. Drinking fluids is an essential link in losing weight. It is recommended to refuse carbonated sugary drinks and alcohol. It is best to drink plain water. The norm is calculated from the weight of a woman of 0,4 gallon per 99 pounds of weight. It is through ordinary water that the maximum amount of toxins is eliminated from the body.
- Dinner. Do not specifically stick to 6 pm, after which many recommend making the last meal. It all depends on the time when a person goes to bed. The main thing is to eat food 2 hours before bedtime. Food should be very light and low in calories. It can be kefir with a low proportion of fat, low-fat cottage cheese, apple or orange.
- Physical exercise. Do not exhaust the body with heavy loads until exhaustion. The most important thing is to lead an active lifestyle and more often to be in the fresh air.
Do not “give up” if a month has not been able to lose a lot of weight. Each person has a different metabolism and the functioning of the body. No need to change the diet or constantly change the diet, because only with stable and calm adherence to the regime will the result be visible.
It is necessary to maintain a personal psychological state, constantly motivate yourself, love the body and think positively.
What is better to have breakfast, lunch and dinner
The proper diet menu for weight loss for every day with recipes consisting of any variations and combining the diet has two goals – losing weight and improving the body.
Before breakfast, it is recommended to drink a glass of water with lemon.
Breakfast. You should not wait for a certain time to have breakfast. After passing 20 minutes after sleep, you need to start eating. It is better to take protein food in the morning. You can cook omelet with cheese, oatmeal, eat cottage cheese or yogurt. It is allowed to make a cocktail containing fruit, a pinch of oats, spinach and other ingredients to taste.
It is important not to exaggerate the number of calories, that is, not to exceed 35% of all allowable calories per day. For lunch, it is best to eat some fruits, oranges or apples. Bananas and grapes should be treated with caution, as they cause a feeling of hunger.
Dinner. A daily meal is considered the most dense meal. For lunch, you can eat all the food that you can’t eat for breakfast and dinner, which is 50% of the calories of the allowed rate per day.
For lunch, it is recommended to eat first courses. Soup or soup puree helps to improve the functioning of the digestive system and is well absorbed by the body. Depending on the serving size of the first course, it will be determined whether the second course is available. After a usual eaten bowl of soup, you can supplement the meal with boiled meat and compote. Soup can be replaced with salad, chicken breast and boiled rice.
Between lunch and dinner, you can have a snack with nuts, kefir or fruit.
Dinner. The calorie content of an evening meal should be no more than 20% of the total amount per day. For dinner, it is recommended to take low-calorie protein foods – dairy products, cooked lean meat, fish products and nuts.
Weekly Nutrition Menu
The proper diet menu for weight loss for every day with recipes for a week can be combined independently.
Below is a table with a ready-made diet for a week.
whole wheat bread
whole wheat bread
whole wheat bread
When developing a menu, it is worth considering certain rules:
- drink mineral water in the morning (volume 0,4 – 0,5 pint);
- start breakfast no later than 40 minutes after the rise;
- dine before bed at least a few hours;
- create a menu taking into account working hours (during night shifts);
- eat food at least 4 times a day;
- Finishing an evening meal is easy (eat fermented milk products, boiled, steamed, raw vegetables or light fruits).
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
How to make a menu for a month from the available products
The proper diet menu for losing weight, both for every day and for a week or for a month, should consist only of permitted products, regardless of the established diet and recipes.
The main products that must be included in the diet:
- lean meat of chicken, turkey, veal, etc .;
- dairy products;
- egg white;
- hot meals;
Economy menu for every day
The menu of economical proper nutrition consists mainly of a minimal list of cheap foods.
Before breakfast, you need to drink a glass of water with lemon every morning.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs, green tea.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, wheat porridge, compote.
- Dinner: boiled egg, apple.
- Breakfast : oatmeal, coffee.
- Lunch: zucchini soup, wheat porridge, compote.
- Dinner: an apple.
- Breakfast: fried eggs, green tea.
- Lunch: noodle soup, vegetable salad, compote.
- Dinner: kefir.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs, coffee.
- Lunch: pickle, vegetable salad, compote.
- Dinner: grated carrots.
- Breakfast: oatmeal, green tea.
- Lunch: beetroot soup, buckwheat, stewed fruit.
- Dinner: an apple.
- Breakfast: kefir.
- Lunch: rice porridge, kefir.
- Dinner: kefir.
- breakfast: fried eggs, coffee;
- lunch: zucchini soup, boiled rice, stewed fruit;
- dinner: kefir, apple.
Proper Ducan Nutrition
The main principle of this diet is to eat exclusively protein foods without restrictions. The process of protein digestion is very complex, so a lot of energy is spent, which entails the burning of fats.
Often, the Ducan diet is divided into stages. With each subsequent step, the manner of the regime changes. But the main rule is to follow this diet in the first stages of no more than 10 days.
The basis of this special type of diet is a change in the processes in the body, rather than rapid weight loss. If the rules established by the author of this diet are followed, weight loss will not be as fast as that of the peers, but in the future the person will no longer have the risk of quickly gaining weight by completing or rejecting it.
The main difference in food according to Ducan is the absence of restrictions. That is, there is no need to monitor the amount of eaten proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
However, there is a negative effect on the body. During increased work of the body during the digestion of proteins, cholesterol rises and kidney function deteriorates.
Every day’s first diet recipes
The proper diet menu for weight loss for every day with recipes for first courses consists mainly of vegetables. Below will be described several recipes for first courses that contribute to the burning of fat in the body.
- 300 g of fresh cucumbers;
- 320 g beets;
- 0,3 gallon of low-fat kefir;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- green onion.
Rub the cucumber and beets on a fine grater. Put cucumber, beets and chopped dill in a pan, salt to taste. Finely chop the garlic and put to the rest of the ingredients. Add kefir and mix thoroughly.
- 230 g of white cabbage;
- 130 g carrots;
- 40 g of green bell pepper;
- 1 tomato;
- a pinch of dill;
- 3 stalks of celery;
- 1 onion;
Cut all the vegetables into pieces, put in a pan and pour water. Add coriander, salt and caraway seeds. Chop the onion rings, fry and add to the pan to the rest of the ingredients. Cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes. The soup will be ready after all the ingredients are soft.
Main Recipes for Proper Nutrition
The second dish can be prepared not only for lunch, it can also be consumed after it and for dinner. From a large number of diet recipes for dinner, there are several of the most popular and effective.
- 250 g of white cabbage;
- 0,85 fluid ounce of natural yogurt;
- 1 tablespoon. a spoon of oatmeal;
- 1,69 fluid ounce of milk 0% fat;
- 2 tablespoon. tablespoons of flour;
- 2 eggs.
Cut the cabbage into thin strips and put into the mold. Boil milk and pour into cabbage. Knead eggs, yogurt, flour, cereal and baking powder to create a dough. Pour the finished dough around the perimeter of the whole form to cover the cabbage. Put the casserole in the oven, heated to 180 degrees. Sprinkle grated cheese on top. Oven baking time 40 minutes.
- 1 zucchini;
- 2 carrots;
- 4 potatoes;
- 350 g of cauliflower;
- 200 g low-fat sour cream;
- 1 onion;
- a bunch of parsley and dill;
- salt to taste.
Cut all the vegetables. Pour 100 g of water into a pot and boil. After boiling, put potatoes, carrots and onions and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add zucchini and cabbage, cover and simmer another 10 minutes. Then add sour cream and cook another 15-20 minutes. Put the finished dish on a plate and sprinkle with parsley and dill.
Recipes for Healthy Slimming Desserts
Curd with pear and raspberries. Ingredients:
- 100 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 1,69 fluid ounce low-fat ryazhenka;
- 50 g of fresh raspberries;
- 50 g fresh pears
Cut the pear into small pieces. Combine the cottage cheese and ryazhenka and beat in a blender until smooth. Mix the curd with slices of pear and raspberries. Fruits and berries can be changed at your discretion.
Low calorie pancakes. Ingredients:
- 3 bananas;
- olive oil;
- 150 g whole grain flour;
- 250 g skim milk;
- 2 eggs.
Beat the bananas with milk in a blender until smooth and gradually add eggs and flour. Let the dough brew. Grease the pan with olive oil and fry pancakes for 2.5 minutes on each side.
Nutrition tips: how to combine proper nutrition and losing weight without harm to health
Below will be described the recommendations of nutritionists, observing which, it will be possible to achieve the desired results:
- Motivation. This is the most important criterion. You need to find in yourself as many goals for weight loss.
- Realistic goals. No need to set overstated goals for short periods, this can lead to loss of motivation if you do not achieve the desired result.
- Keep a diet diary. You need to constantly record all foods eaten, their calorie content, results, etc. Keeping a diary will help maintain a constant balance of food intake and see the results of the best cooking options.
- Frequent meal . Nutritionists advise eating as often as possible, but in small doses. So it will be possible to clearly distinguish between a feeling of satiety and hunger, which will relieve excess food intake.
- Looping. During the consumption of food you do not need to be distracted by conversations and TV. Nutritionists have proven that when watching TV and talking, the number of calories increases to 70.
Following all the recommendations for proper nutrition, the result will be noticeable after 1-2 weeks. Preparing a slimming menu in advance with recipes for every day, you can cook very tasty and healthy dishes.
Weight Loss Nutrition Video
The basic principles of proper nutrition for weight loss: