Mesovarton is an injectable cosmetic product belonging to the class of fillers. The price of rejuvenation procedures in the salon depends on several factors – the state of the dermal layer, the depth of wrinkles, and individual characteristics. A biological product has many advantages, is safe, approved for use and has the most natural composition.
- Types of Fillers Mesovarton
- The composition of the drug
- Indications for use
- Does skin tighten from this procedure
- Complications, side effects of biorevitalization
- How to protect yourself from negative consequences
- The mechanism of action of the drug
- How is the procedure
- The result of biorevitalization according to reviews of cosmetologists
- Course duration
- average cost
- Video about the drug Mesovarton
Types of Fillers Mesovarton
Injection fillers are an innovative cosmetic bioproduct designed to rejuvenate, improve complexion, correct wrinkles, and restore volume by the non-surgical method.
There are several types of fillers:
- based on purified collagen;
- hypoallergenic based on synthesized hyaluronic acid;
- autologous based on subcutaneous fat.
Each of the species has not only features and a number of advantages, but also contraindications. Mesovartone belongs to the category of injectable biologics based on hyaluronic acid, has a stimulating property, optimizing the production of substances necessary for health, cell renewal and elasticity of subcutaneous tissues.
Mesovarton filler is available in the form of syringes filled with an injection composition in an amount of 0,05 fluid ounce. The volume is optimally sufficient for one effective rejuvenation procedure.
The composition of the drug
Mesovarton (the price of the procedure in the salon is indicated below) is the best way for non-surgical anti-aging and restorative correction.
The main components of the composition:
- hyaluronic acid (with a molecular weight of 3000 kDa);
- complex of growth factors (EGF; bFGF; IGF2);
- antioxidant thioredoxin (TRX);
- vitamin complex (groups B, C, A, E);
- amino acids and coenzymes;
- folic, nucleic acid;
- micro and macro elements;
The action of the bioactive composition is aimed at restoring and increasing the number of stem cells, which contributes to renewal, and is also accompanied by the active synthesis of its own elastin and collagen.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Indications for use
The drug is indicated for use for women after 40 years. It is at this age that a decrease in the activity of metabolic processes in cells and tissues is noted, the production of elastin and collagen slows down. To correct age-related changes, injection therapy with Meso-Wharton is used.
The main indications for the procedure are:
- postoperative rehabilitation;
- preparation for invasive procedures and plastic surgeries;
- the appearance of deep age and facial wrinkles;
- decrease in tone, elasticity, elasticity of the dermis;
- the appearance of hyperpigmentation, enlargement of pores;
- gravitational ptosis of facial contours;
- dehydration, thinning of the epidermis;
- preparation for, rehabilitation after laser resurfacing, deep chemical peeling.
Injection therapy with Mezovarton can be used both independently and in a complex of anti-aging cosmetic treatments.
Mesovarton is a drug with the most safe, balanced hypoallergenic composition. The price of procedures in the salons varies from the condition of the skin, the degree of age-related changes.
But, as is the case with many injectable drugs, Meso-Wharton has a number of contraindications:
- The presence of open wounds, cuts, deep scratches in the treatment areas.
- Weakened immunity, the presence of autoimmune, infectious diseases in the patient.
- Possible allergic reactions, high sensitivity to the components of the composition.
- Pregnancy, lactation.
- Reception of anticoagulants.
Also, the use of Mesovarton is not recommended in cases where implants are installed in the treatment area.
Does skin tighten from this procedure
Mesovartone (the price of the procedure using the drug depends on many factors) helps to tighten the skin. The physiological process of renewal and compaction is the effective action of the causes of growth.
Under their influence, the transformation and division of stem cells occurs. The principle of action of Mezovarton is based on a polypeptide that activates cell renewal and helps to seal the epidermis.
The effectiveness of a filler based on hyaluronic acid, taurine, amino acids and a vitamin cocktail has been proved by the instrumental method – using ultrasound scans performed before and after an injection rejuvenation session. The scan results indicate dermal and subdermal compaction.
By its structure, properties and characteristics, the dermis is as close as possible to young skin.
Complications, side effects of biorevitalization
Before conducting injection therapy with the use of the drug Meso-Wharton, the cosmetologist needs to collect a patient’s history, provide a complete list of contraindications. Otherwise, not only do not get the expected effect, but also cause significant damage to health.
The drug was developed in 2008, entered the mass market later. The composition is as balanced as possible, does not contain any components hazardous to health. In the short term, subject to contraindications, serious complications after its use were not identified.
But, according to some scientists, any technique that interacts with stem cells is not 100% immune from the consequences.
Of the possible side effects, as after any injection procedure, papules (red dots at the injection sites), slight swelling and hematomas can appear on the skin. All these manifestations disappear during the first day after the biorevitalization procedure with Meso-Wharton.
How to protect yourself from negative consequences
To protect yourself from possible negative consequences, you must follow a number of rules and recommendations:
- Conduct biorevitalization sessions only in the salon with a cosmetologist whose qualifications are confirmed by certificates of appropriate training.
- Before the session, the doctor must open the ampoule with the drug directly in the presence of the patient.
- Do not expose the treated areas to heat, exclude
a trip to the sauna, bathhouse, solarium.
- During the first day after biorevitalization, exclude the application of any decorative cosmetics to the skin.
- If hematomas form after the procedure, it is recommended to apply a resolving cream or ointment, and apply dry ice to the sites of edema.
- When conducting therapy in the summer, after the procedure, it is imperative to apply sunscreen to the treated areas with a factor of at least SPF
- After the procedure, it is recommended to apply a cooling mask for 15-20 minutes daily for 1 week.
The mechanism of action of the drug
Since the dermal layer contains a certain number of stem cells, signaling molecules and growth factors support their synthesis and transformation. This is necessary to maintain youth and the natural production of collagen, elastin and other substances.
The mechanism of action of the injectable drug Meso-Wharton is based on the following principles and compositional features:
- the composition of the drug, in addition to hyaluronic acid, includes the innovative component of Wharton Jelly Peptide P199. This is a manufacturer-patented polypeptide – a synthetic analogue of the human embryo that activates stem cell division;
- the content of amino acids, macronutrients, vitamin cocktail helps to create optimal conditions for migration, proliferation (division, reproduction), differentiation of their own stem cells;
- thanks to taurine as part of the preparation, the skin is protected from photo-damage. Slowing down the aging process, there is a replacement of sluggishly renewing cell structures;
- as a result of subcutaneous administration of the drug, the activity and physiological regulation of cell activity is restored.
Experimental studies and patient reviews indicate that after the use of Mesovartone injection, the skin improves its natural properties, it becomes denser, elastic. Another positive effect is a milder scarring.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
How is the procedure
Mesovarton (the price of the procedure justifies the result) is injected. Available in ready-to-use form – a sterile syringe with a dosage of 0,05 fluid ounce. Such an amount of the drug is enough for a single treatment of the neck and decollete area or for 2-3 facial rejuvenation procedures. In the cabin, the duration of one session is not more than 1 hour.
The procedure for injecting therapy is standard:
- Preparation . Make-up removal is performed, the zones are treated with an antiseptic.
- Anesthesia . To relieve pain during the session for particularly sensitive areas, a cream or gel anesthetic is applied.
- Markup. The cosmetologist determines the areas of the injections of the drug (along the contour of the face, separate areas of the decollete, neck, face, hands).
- The introduction of the drug. Intradermal injections are performed with a thin, short needle syringe. The depth of injection is 4/32 – 6/32 inch. After the introduction of the drug, the patient in the first seconds may feel a rush of heat at the injection site.
After the completion of injection therapy, a cooling gel or mask with a calming effect is applied to the treated areas.
It is not recommended to conduct therapy alone at home.
The result of biorevitalization according to reviews of cosmetologists
Filler is innovative. According to experts, this is one of the most tested and studied drugs. Reviews of cosmetologists testify to the positive dynamics and effectiveness of the use of the drug Mezovarton.
Thanks to a special technology, it is an effective tool in the fight against visible age-related changes.
According to cosmetologists, the effect is noticeable almost immediately after injection:
- facial wrinkles and age wrinkles are smoothed out;
- density, elasticity of deep tissues, turgor of the dermis improves;
- hyperpigmentation is clarified;
- it is corrected, the oval of the face becomes more clear and taut;
- based on the data of ultrasound scans, cellular renewal, metabolic processes are activated.
After applying the Meso-Wharton P199 anti-aging filler, patients have a good lifting, visible smoothing of wrinkles, the natural healthy color of the epidermis returns, the oval is outlined.
After injections, the problem of thinning, dryness and sagging of the skin, which is common in women after 40 years, disappears.
The duration of the course, the order and frequency of filler administration is set by the cosmetologist individually.
The duration of the course depends on several indicators:
- initial condition of the skin;
- type of epidermis and its features;
- the presence of concomitant diseases.
For optimal calculation of the course, the patient must be informed about the regularity of the menstrual cycle, taking hormonal drugs. Before injecting therapy with Meso-Wharton filler, patients during menopause need careful preparation. On average, the course consists of 4-8 sessions with a frequency of once every 1-2 weeks.
So, for patients in the age category from 40 to 45 years, the course consists of 4-5 sessions, for women after 50 years – intensive from 5-6 sessions. Supportive therapy to prolong the resulting rejuvenation effect – one procedure in 1-1.5 months.
Biorevitalization with the patented Meso-Wharton filler based on hyaluronic acid and a polypeptide for updating and enlarging epidermal stem cells is an expensive but effective procedure. It is worth noting that the price of the drug without taking into account therapy is an average of $ 95.
The average cost of treatment with Meso-Wharton filler in New York salons is $ 204 – $ 272. The price includes the preparation directly in a 0,05 fluid ounce syringe, as well as the microinjection proc
edure itself by a certified cosmetologist. In other, a similar rejuvenation service will cost from $ 163 – $ 204. If you pay for the full course of procedures, the cost can be reduced.
The drug Mesovarton is a patented filler with a lot of positive reviews from patients and cosmetologists. The price of the procedure may seem high, but the drug can be considered as an alternative to surgical intervention, which is a more expensive way to rejuvenate.
Video about the drug Mesovarton
Mesovarton – an innovative effective drug for skin rejuvenation:
Techniques for administering Meso-Wharton: