Wrinkles on the face appear due to rupture of the fibers of the skin, collagen and elastin. They appear in the form of grooves, folds. The cause of their appearance may be the aging process of the skin. They can also be mimic – such wrinkles appear due to the active work of the muscles of the face.
If the question arose of how to quickly remove wrinkles at home, it would not be out of place to get acquainted with the known and effective methods of eliminating them.
- Causes of Wrinkles
- How to quickly remove wrinkles from your face at home
- How to remove forehead wrinkles
- How to remove wrinkles around the eyes
- How to remove wrinkles on the nose
- How to remove nasolabial wrinkles
- Masks for dry skin
- Masks for oily skin
- Masks for combination skin type
- Anti-aging compresses
- Oatmeal scrub
- Mask of honey and oils
- Egg mask
- Tomato pulp mask
- Anti-wrinkle heparin mask
- Smoothing effect of a paraffin mask
- Chamomile against deep wrinkles
- Citrus Anti-Aging Masks
- Anti-wrinkle night cream
- Anti-wrinkle gymnastics
- Wrinkle Smoothing Massage
- Wrinkle Prevention
- Beautician reviews
- Video: how to quickly remove wrinkles
Causes of Wrinkles
Wrinkles on the face may appear at different ages. It depends on many factors.
Often they appear in the following sequence:
- Around the eyes and lips – by the age of 30, small wrinkles in the form of a spider line begin to appear in these areas. These are facial folds;
- By the age of 40, the skin loses its former elasticity. Most often this is due to a slowdown in the production of skin building materials – collagen and elastin. Wrinkles begin to appear on the forehead, nose, above the upper lip. Their depth is somewhat greater than mimic;
- After another 10 years, deep wrinkles are visible on the cheeks and cheekbones.
This is an indicative list. The order and age of occurrence can fluctuate in different directions. This depends on the specific person and the factors that influence the appearance of wrinkles.
The most common causes of wrinkles:
- Improper nutrition . When the diet is not balanced, the body suffers from a lack of vitamins and minerals. This fact can adversely affect the appearance of the skin. This also applies to the fight against excess weight. During a rapid decrease in body weight, the skin does not have time to contract and, as a result, its sagging is formed;
- The effects of nicotine and strong drinks on the body have long been known . This effect does not pass by and the skin;
- Ecology . It adversely affects the work of the whole organism as a whole and the youth of the skin separately;
- Frequent experiences and stresses can bring the moment of appearance of age-related changes on the face closer;
- Inactive lifestyle . In the absence of a sufficient amount of physical exertion, there is also a risk of premature wrinkles;
- Lack of proper skin care or the use of poor-quality cosmetics.
How to quickly remove wrinkles from your face at home
How to quickly remove wrinkles at home is a common question in anticipation of any important event or celebration. This will help a variety of homemade products, of which there are many options. Self-made care products are an alternative to expensive creams and masks.
Despite their availability, they can have a strong effect on the skin. As a rule, simple products are used for their manufacture, which are available in almost every kitchen. It can be: honey, kefir, sour cream, oatmeal, eggs. They are able to exert a beneficial effect due to their naturalness and high content of vitamins and minerals in them.
Another assistant in the struggle for youth of the facial skin is gymnastics and massage.
How to remove forehead wrinkles
- When looking for a way to remove wrinkles on the forehead of a house in a short time, you can use a mask made from grapefruit and rice flour. If such flour was not at hand, you can grind rice in a coffee grinder and sift through a sieve. The pulp of grapefruit needs to be mashed. Next, mix 1 tablespoon. rice flour, 2 tablespoon the resulting fruit puree and 1 tablespoon yogurt. Spread the resulting gruel on the face. After a quarter of an hour you need to wash.
- Also, against the wrinkles on the forehead a mint compress proved to be quite good. To make it, you need about half a glass of mint leaves. They should be washed and chopped. Then – fill them with water, in an amount of 0,1 gallon and boil over. When it cools down, soak a cotton pad in the resulting broth and attach to the surface to be treated.
- There is a special gymnastics that helps to eliminate or reduce skin folds on the forehead. For its implementation, it is necessary to lower the eyebrows to the maximum and bring them together at one point. After that, immediately raise them up and from this position, part them in different directions. If you perform this exercise systematically at least 4 times a day, then the wrinkles on the forehead will disappear or become less noticeable.
How to remove wrinkles around the eyes
- A simple remedy will help increase elasticity and tighten the skin on the eyelids: 20 g of parsley pour 200 g of hot water. Cover for 20 minutes. Peel 1 potato and grate it. Add 2 tablespoon to chopped potatoes. the resulting infusion. For best results, add olive oil. Wrap the finished mixture in gauze and apply to eyes for 15-20 minutes.
- There are special exercises to help deal with wrinkles in this area. Close your eyes tightly and count to 3, then open and also count to 3. Repeat the exercise at least 8 times in a row.
- Another active exercise: observe the pendulum on a string without turning your head for 5 minutes.
How to remove wrinkles on the nose
Creases on the bridge of the nose add sullenness to the expression.
There are many ways to independently make means to smooth out such wrinkles:
- A mask has proved to be quite good, the basis of which is blackcurrant juice and honey. To obtain this product you need to mix 1 tablespoon. honey, heated in a water bath, with 2 tablespoons. blackcurrant juice. To obtain the consistency of sour cream, you need to add a spoonful of butter and mix everything thoroughly. Spread the resulting mask area between the eyebrows and leave for 30 minutes. Wash with soap, followed by the use of nutritious cosmetics;
- In addition to masks and creams of their own manufacture, there are special exercises to prevent wrinkles on the nose:
- Place the fingertips on the inner ends of the eyebrows and press them against the skin. Frown overcoming the resistance of the fingers. Repeat this procedure 30 times;
- With a palm, pull the skin on the forehead up and count to 15. The number of repetitions is 20 times;
- In the direction from the bridge of the nose to the temples, you can pinch your eyebrow. For each eyebrow, do 10 repetitions.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
How to remove nasolabial wrinkles
In order to quickly remov
e nasolabial wrinkles at home, you can use your own hand-made product:
- Take cottage cheese, sour cream and yogurt in equal proportions, after obtaining a homogeneous mass, cover the area between the nose and upper lip with it. To wash in half an hour;
- In addition to cosmetics, nasolabial wrinkles can be defeated with the help of gymnastics:
- The initial position of the lips is a tube. In this position, pull the sound “o”. After singing the letter “y”. Make 15-20 repetitions;
- An exercise performed using a plastic bottle is very effective against nasolabial folds. Half a gallon bottle fill half with water. Put it on the table in an upright position. Grasping your lips, raise it as much as possible. It is important not to help yourself with your teeth. Hold the raised bottle for 20 seconds, repeat as many times as possible.
Masks for dry skin
Owners of dry skin in the fight against wrinkles should not forget about its hydration. After all, as already mentioned, wrinkles can appear due to the loss of water by the body. There are more than enough recipes for masks containing fatty foods. In order to find the perfect combination for yourself, it is advisable to try them all.
Here are the most popular ones:
- Grind oatmeal into flour. Add honey and fat sour cream to it. After mixing, apply to face skin. It takes at least 30 minutes to hold. Masks containing honey should be washed off with warm, soapy water;
- Freshly prepared curd 30 g mixed with 20 g of warm milk. From this mixture an effective moisturizing mask is obtained;
- 1 fresh cucumber, preferably grown independently, grate with a peel on a fine grater. Add 2 tablespoon. sour cream with high fat content. Let the resulting mass stand in the refrigerator. Then apply a cool mixture on the face.
Masks for oily skin
Owners of oily skin during masks should avoid the use of products with high fat content. As an alternative, fruits or vegetables, lemon juice are suitable.
You can use the following recipes:
- Mash half a medium sized banana to a smoothie consistency. Add protein 1 chicken egg and juice of half a lemon. Apply a mask to the face, wash after 20 minutes;
- Mix honey and lemon juice in equal proportions. The anti-aging mask is ready;
- 1 tablespoon grated raw potatoes mixed with egg white. Apply to the skin for half an hour.
Masks for combination skin type
For those who have combined skin, masks used for each skin type are suitable. It is advisable to apply different masks on different parts of the face.
So from an egg, honey and lemon you get a universal version of a rejuvenating mask.
It will take 1 egg, 1 teaspoons. honey and as much lemon juice. To prepare this mask, the proteins need to be separated from the yolk. Beat everything separately from each other. Add honey to the yolk, and lemon juice to the protein. After mixing, we got two different masks. Yolk should be applied to dry areas of the skin, and protein – to oily.
In the struggle for youthful skin, just using masks is not enough.
For proper care, you must use compresses:
- Mix chamomile, sage, plantain and thyme in equal quantities of 10 g each, and pour a glass of boiling water. Let it brew for an hour. The solution is ready. Before use, you need to warm up. This decoction helps relieve skin inflammation, cleanse it and remove toxins;
- 0,68 fluid ounce of olive oil, 0,34 fluid ounce of almond and shea butter should be heated in a water bath and spread over the skin of the face. Cover with foil and leave for 20 minutes. It has nutritional and anti-aging properties. Helps to eliminate dryness and peeling of the skin;
- Mix 0,68 fluid ounce of apricot, strawberry and cranberry juice. Make lotions from this cocktail. Helps fight the first signs of age-related changes;
- It will take 0,68 fluid ounce of aloe juice and jojoba oil, as well as 0,51 fluid ounce of tocopherol. Dilute aloe juice with mineral water and place in the cold. Heat jojoba oil in a water bath and add tocopherol to it. In the resulting solution, moisten cotton pads and apply to the face. Next, soak gauze or bandage with cold juice and apply to the skin. Hold for 5-7 minutes. This compress is able to cope with sagging skin. Prevents the formation of vascular pattern, improves complexion. Resumes the production of elastin in the skin.
When caring for facial skin, do not forget to cleanse it of dead cells. They can cause premature wrinkles. The exfoliation procedure is performed using scrubs. Perhaps the most popular homemade scrub is made using oatmeal.
Oatmeal is crushed and mixed with egg yolk. A little olive oil is added. It should be a mixture with the consistency of porridge. Apply on face and leave for 15 minutes. After – rinse and apply a moisturizer. Owners of oily skin are recommended to change the yolk to protein.
Mask of honey and oils
Mix 1 tablespoon. honey and almond oil. Add a small amount of rose oil. Keep on skin for 40 minutes. After – rinse. Such a mask helps to normalize the production of subcutaneous fat and cleanse the pores. For greater effect use every day.
The mask, able to overcome shallow folds and improve the appearance of the skin, is prepared quite simply: it is necessary to mix the egg yolk and butter until smooth.
Keep this mask on your face for no more than a quarter of an hour.
Tomato pulp mask
Prepare a paste of 1 tomato. To do this, it must be cleaned and ground to a homogeneous state. Soak on the skin for up to 15 minutes. This mask has a pronounced anti-aging effect. Promotes narrowing of
pores and cleansing the skin.
Anti-wrinkle heparin mask
Heparin ointment has a wide range of effects. It is used both in medicine and in cosmetology. This medication is able to smooth out fine lines around the eyes. It can also be used as a face mask. To do this, add any essential oil to the ointment. Influence the skin with this tool for no more than 15-20 minutes.
Smoothing effect of a paraffin mask
Masks with paraffin have gained great popularity due to the visible effect after the first use. Such a quick result is explained by the fact that under the paraffin layer the temperature is maintained, which contributes to a deeper purification. Also, due to heat conservation, metabolic processes in the skin are accelerated. During solidification, paraffin tightens the skin, which is an alternative to a facelift.
It is important in the manufacture of a paraffin mask to purchase cosmetic paraffin on its own.
Chamomile against deep wrinkles
Since ancient times, chamomile has been famous for its healing properties: with its help you can fight with deep wrinkles on the skin. To do this, use a compress or tonic with its addition. Dry flowers of this plant should be brewed with boiling water and insist 15-20 minutes. It is necessary to soak gauze or cotton pads in the resulting broth and apply to the face.
To make a tonic, add a little vodka to the resulting solution and wipe the face with the resulting liquid 1-2 times a day.
Citrus Anti-Aging Masks
Lemons and grapefruit serve as powerful weapons in the fight against wrinkles. Lemon uses juice, grapefruit pulp. The grapefruit pulp is mixed with yogurt and carrot juice is added. The mask is ready to use. To obtain a tightening effect, a little starch should be added to this mask.
Lemon serves as a good basis for preparing anti-aging compresses: you need to cut 1 large-sized lemon together with the zest and pour 1 cup of vodka. After a week, the infusion is ready for use.
Anti-wrinkle night cream
An anti-aging night cream can be prepared on your own. To do this, you need to heat 3 teaspoons. lanolin, add grape seed oil, linseed and wheat germ oil to it. You need to take these oils in the same amount – 1 teaspoons. You also need to add 0.25 teaspoons. lavender oil.
Beat the resulting mixture, place in an opaque container and in a cool place. Use every night.
In the fight against wrinkles, it is important to learn how to do gymnastics in problem areas.
Regular loads on these zones will remove the appearance of unpleasant folds:
Begin with a warm-up. With smooth, tapping movements, you need to walk through all the facial areas. The scalp should also be kneaded with massaging movements;
After warming up, you need to go to the frontal part of the face. Index fingers placed in the middle of the forehead. Raise your eyebrows, strain your forehead. Try to lower your fingers down. Repeat exercise 10 times;
- Next is the eyebrow line. Place the index and middle fingers at the inner bases of the eyebrows and press them as tightly as possible. Then try to frown and hold the muscles in this position for 15 seconds. Repeat at least 8 times;
- Eyes. Apply index fingers to the corners of the eyes from the outside and pull them towards the temporal zones. Cover your eyelids and move your eyes in a circle for 60 seconds;
- The turn of the lips. Pull them with a “pipe” and hold them for 5 seconds. Perform 5 repetitions;
- It is recommended to complete the gymnastics on the chin. To do this, open your mouth wide and do not close it for 5-10 seconds. Perform 10 reps.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Wrinkle Smoothing Massage
After gymnastics, it is recommended to calm the skin with massage.
To do this, use any nutritious cream:
- In the direction from top to down, stroke the neck with palms, first from the roots of the hair to the shoulders, then from the ears to the clavicles and then from the chin to the neckline.
- Massage the skin on the forehead from the nose to the edges. Movements are not circular.
- Massage the upper eyelids from the inner corners of the eyes. Lower – from the external inward.
- Cheeks – from nose to ears.
- The back of the nose from its tip to the nose.
- From the point between the nose and lips move towards the ears.
- Set the index fingers near the nostrils and massage the skin in a circular motion.
- Use your fingertips to smooth the skin from the lower lip to the auricles.
- Use your fingers to massage the skin from the center of the chin in different directions.
In order for the skin to remain young and supple for as long as possible, simple rules should be applied:
- Maintain a proper diet;
- Get rid of the habit of frowning eyebrows, squinting your eyes, sleeping with your head held high;
- Refuse alcohol and smoking;
- With a deficiency in the diet of vegetables and fruits, take additional vitamins;
- Choose care products according to age.
To prolong the youthfulness of the skin, cosmetologists recommend choosing only proven cosmetics that are best purchased at pharmacies or specialized outlets. Also, experts advise
, if possible, to abandon such “heavy” cosmetics, such as tonal products or powder. If you have acne, it is recommended to seek help from specialists.
It is forbidden to self-medicate.
In the pursuit of youth, many resort to home remedies. As it turned out, they are able to help remove wrinkles that appear or delay their appearance.
Video: how to quickly remove wrinkles
How to remove facial wrinkles, see the video clip:
How to remove facial wrinkles in 10 minutes a day, see the video: