The process of changing weight and burning fat does not occur in a single area of the body, but proceeds gradually throughout the body. To achieve high-quality results of losing weight, especially in the areas of the arms and shoulders, you need to do complex exercises. It is important not only physical activity, but also food culture, sleep patterns.
In the training process, it is worth shifting the emphasis to power exercises. Cardio loads will help as a warm-up, before the main block of exercises. They will prepare the body, evenly warm up all the muscles and bring them into tone.
Jogging for 10 -15 minutes, after strength training, will increase endurance , support further burning of subcutaneous fat, and improve the state of blood vessels and the immune system.
- Features of weight loss in the hands
- How to start and prepare for training
- Warm up before training
- Workout Value
- Exercise at home without dumbbells
- Back push ups
- Inclined push-ups from the wall and other surfaces
- Alternating strips with push-ups
- Home Exercise With Dumbbells
- Expander exercises
- Gym workout
- The correct completion of the workout
- Eating before and after weight loss workouts
- Drinking mode
- Video: exercises for weight loss arms and shoulders
Features of weight loss in the hands
Before starting exercises aimed at losing weight on the arms and shoulders, you should consider the features of their structure.
The main muscles include:
- biceps (biceps muscle in front);
- brachial muscle (located under the biceps);
- triceps (triceps in the back).
Directly, the joint of the arm is divided into the shoulder, shoulder girdle and forearm. The deltoid muscle, together with the trapezoidal muscle, are of key importance in the shoulder girdle.
How to start and prepare for training
The main factors in any kind of fitness are regularity and a gradual increase in load. Do not forget about the moderation of the load, so as not to harm your own health.
Pick up a small weight of dumbbells ( 4 -9 pounds.). Carrying out exercises with inventory, muscular work should be felt, without excessive efforts and pain overstrain. Track the correctness of the training program. If current sports equipment does not allow to complete the approach in full, it is worth reducing their weight.
With each week of training, an understanding of technology and confidence in the movements will come. After operating time and feeling the “margin of safety”, switch to a slight weighting of dumbbells (for example: + 1 pounds for each dumbbell).
An important factor will be the right mat. The accessory made of natural materials will avoid slipping. Compared with synthetic models, it has enhanced thermal insulation properties. Although synthetic products cushion well, they are lighter and easier to carry.
To create the appropriate atmosphere, pick up fast rhythmic music. Many trainers prefer to compose musical compositions on their own. Favorite tracks affect the heart rate and respiratory rate, as well as generate additional motivation during exercise.
Warm up before training
Exercises for weight loss of arms and shoulders require a mandatory warm-up, which refers to the basic elements: both for beginners and professionals.
- Exercises of light cardio favor overall warming up of the body:
- running at a moderate pace to an average distance ( 656’2 – 1312’3 foot.);
- jumping using a rope (1 approach for 2-3 minutes);
- two or 3 ascents with descents, along a flight of stairs.
Choose one of the options or combine two. The purpose of these loads is to saturate the body with oxygen, to prepare it for more intensive work.
- Warm up all joints (at least 3 min.):
- tilts forward and sideways;
- circular hand swings;
- alternately raising the knees to the stomach while standing, etc.
With age, spend more time on this stage. For weight loss of arms and shoulders, pay more attention to exercises with rotational movements. On average, this should be at least 15 repetitions per arm (clockwise and counterclockwise).
- Stretching warm-up (duration, at the initial stage, no more than 5 minutes).
These are various smooth movements aimed at stretching muscles and tendons. Consistency here is less important than pain. Stretch evenly: until light pains appear in all joints.
Warming up increases the elasticity and flexibility of all muscle groups and tendons. This improves the level of technique for performing exercises.
A direct relationship between the strength of the muscles and their extensibility is proved: the greater the difference between the stage of muscle contraction to the stage of its extension, the greater the magnitude of the fiber strength.
Exercise at home without dumbbells
During push-ups from the floor from the knees, the following muscle groups will be involved:
- large pectoral muscles;
- muscles of the shoulder girdle and upper back block;
- top press.
To change the position of the hands during push-ups, it is advisable to use sports stops. They allow you to hold the grip and fix the position of the joints. The use of stops will allow you to engage the triceps of the hands deeper.
Several ways to do push-ups from the floor:
- Hands are shoulder-width apart, and we try to press our elbows to the body. The load is transferred to the triceps, shoulders and back. The upper part of the pectoral muscles is being worked out;
- The maximum width of the arms, while the elbows are unbent. Involved mainly latissimus muscles and trapezoid;
- The arms are slightly wider than the shoulders, on the same level as the solar plexus. The lower group of pectoral muscles, the anterior bundle of shoulders and the deltoid section are being developed.
Back push ups
Back push-ups are performed, resting on a chair or bench. For a detailed study of the triceps muscles of the hands without weighting, it is worth resorting to this type of exercise.
: palms are located on the edge of the chair behind you, straightened sleep, legs are extended and touch the floor with heels;
- Lowering the pelvis: in the inspiratory phase, lower the body down. The forearms of the hands maintain a perpendicular position relative to the floor, without going to the sides. Hands bend to an angle of 90 °;
- Lifting the casing: during the exhalation phase, push the casing back up to its original position with force.
We do 3 approaches of this exercise 15-20 times, with an interval rest of 1-2 minutes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Cracks in the fingers – causes and
treatment of the skin with folk remedies, ointments, masks and preparations. Photo.
Inclined push-ups from the wall and other surfaces
These exercises are suitable for weight loss arms and shoulders, as basic. An increase in the angle of inclination between the line of the body and the surface on which emphasis is made reduces the overall level of load, and the easier the exercise. Reduce the angle of inclination relative to the floor as the muscles strengthen.
If you start pushing up from the steps, this will increase the working weight.
Alternating strips with push-ups
Take a horizontal position, resting your elbows on the floor. Keep your body in balance without bending in your lower back or stooping. The head is parallel to the line of the body. Keep this pose for some time. Next, change the position to classic push-ups.
A detailed diagram of the complex is as follows:
- 2 push-ups – 20 sec. Strap; 3 rel. – 20 sec .; 4 rel. – 20 sec .; 5 rel. – 20 sec.
As the training progresses, continue the step ladder exercise in the reverse order (from more pushups to lesser).
Home Exercise With Dumbbells
- Bending the arms while standing. Dumbbell weight up to 11 pounds. The pace of execution is moderate. The back should be straight. Hands are bent in turn or simultaneously, from a lower position to the chest, 8-12 repetitions in each approach. The number of approaches is from 3 to 5. Inhale slowly, at the stage of relaxation (hands go down). A sharp exhale at the stage of contraction (hands crush up). In no case do not swing the case. Weight will not be lifted by muscles, but by inertia. If this error cannot be avoided, reduce the weight of the dumbbells.
- Breeding dumbbells to the side, in a standing position. Use dumbbell weights up to 7 pounds. In the initial position, the arms are slightly bent at the elbows and lowered along the torso. The palms are facing the body. Perform simultaneous lifting of the arms to the sides, with dumbbells, until a right angle appears relative to the body line. The end point of the lift will be the parallel position of the arms, relative to the floor. Try to hold the shells in this position for 2 seconds. Then, slowly, return your hands to their original position. A gradual inhalation is carried out when lowering the hands, and a sharp exhalation when they rise. Repeat 2-3 sets of 10-15 times. This exercise allows you to pump muscle fibers of the lateral deltoid bundle.
- Dumbbell bench press. This exercise has its advantages when, in addition to the main shoulder muscles, additional muscles are involved: to maintain control and balance. The execution technique consists in lifting the dumbbells upwards, in the elbow joint. The initial position of the shells at the level of the chin. Each arm forms a right angle. You can lift dumbbells, both simultaneously and alternately. Start lifting on exhale, lower on inhalation. Dumbbell weight is arbitrary (without strain). 3 approaches; 12-15 times.
- The expander bench press upwards strengthens the biceps muscles and the upper part of the forearms. Starting position, standing, having missed the harness expander under the feet. Straighten your lower back and fix the projectile with your feet in the middle. Raise your arms to shoulder level, simultaneously or separately. The elbows are pressed to the body, avoiding their deviations to the sides. Changing the grip to the opposite, the main load will go to the upper surface of the biceps and the front bundle of the delta. Increasing the angle of inclination of the body forward will allow you to work out the muscles of the hands more efficiently.
- The French bench press with an expander pumps all parts of the triceps. Take the starting position, as in the previous exercise. However, arms bent at the elbows, in this case, lead behind the head. Gradually stretching the expander, raise it up. On exhalation, the arms straighten at the elbows, which leads to a peak contraction of the triceps muscles.
- Bench press with two hands down. The expander is fixed in the upper position. With your back to the shell, grab it with your upper grip. Take a small step with one foot, for greater stability and tension of the harnesses. Raise your arms up so that the articular shoulder is at an angle of 45 ° relative to the central axis of the body. At the elbow, the arm bends at an angle of 90. Make movements down and back up, only with your forearms, which will allow you to pump triceps in isolation. The shoulder girdle and shoulder remain in a fixed position.
Having dumbbells of different weights, a suitable mat and bench, you can perform a wide range of exercises at home. But it is fair to notice the obvious benefits of going to the gym. The main criteria in which the gym for fitness definitely wins are the absence of distracting factors, sufficient space and a variety of exercise machines for different muscle groups.
The beginner’s motivation improves when he sees the result of other, more mature athletes. The responsibility of performing regular training increases due to the purchase of a subscription. As a rule, the hall is visited 3 times a week. There is always the opportunity to seek help, advice and advice from professionals working in the gym.
Classes in the hall will maximize the potential of the body. Hand training is held at a higher level, thanks to the availability of equipment. Biceps and triceps, forearms and shoulders are fully developed.
The correct completion of the workout
An integral component, after an intense workout, is a hitch. A set of exercises aimed at stretching and relaxing will help keep muscles and joints healthy, and the body flexible and beautiful.
- To unload the spine, just a few minutes to hang on the horizontal bar.
- To relax the muscles of the neck, tilting and circular movements of the head will be useful.
- Any vertical surface is suitable for stretching hands. It is necessary to become sideways and rest against one of the hands. When turning the body, feel the stretching of the fibers of the biceps and shoulder. Stretch in the same way for the other side.
- To break lactic acid in the triceps we perform the following exercise. We start both hands behind the head. We bend the left hand in the joint. With your right hand, grab the elbow of the left limb and gently pull it to the right side, to the point of highest tension. In the same way, stretch the triceps of the right hand.
- Use the bars to stretch the pectoral muscles. Take the lower position in the push-ups on the uneven bars: the elbows are raised upward relative to the body, the legs are bent, the body slowly lowers. Exercise until light pain occurs. It is worth stretching carefully so as not to damage the ligaments.
- Great exercises for relaxing the legs will be the elements of longitudinal and transverse splits.
Eating before and after weight loss workouts
Significant food restrictions will lead to a reverse reaction: the body responds to a stressful situation and is stored in lipids. For comfortable weight loss of the body, in addition to power and cardio loads, you need an individual calculation of the daily norm of energy consumed, or rather calories. The role played by the time of classes.
Morning exercise maximizes fat burning. If, due to the danger of dizziness, it is impossible to exercise on an empty stomach, eat light food (30-40 minutes before training) These may be: cereals, tea, bread, vegetables and fruits.
Before an evening workout, it is better to eat foods that include complex carbohydrates.
Whole grain and dairy products are optimal to eat an hour and a half, before class. If for some reason this was not possible, resort to foods containing fast carbohydrates (for example, dried fruits or bananas).
The process of active burning of body fat occurs within two hours, after training, inclusive. To achieve more effective results in losing weight in your arms and shoulders, postpone your meal, after exercise, at a later time. Limit yourself in water consumption is not worth it.
The daily rate of volume of drinking water is about 0,5 gallon. Directly, during training, you should not drink excessively. This affects the general condition: there will be heaviness in the stomach and discomfort during the study of exercises. The amount of fluid consumed depends on the intensity and duration of training, the individual characteristics of the athlete and his weight.
Video: exercises for weight loss arms and shoulders
Hand Slimming Exercises:
How to make hands perfect in 2 weeks: