In modern medicine, a disease such as ptosis is widely known. In simple words, this is sagging breasts that women often experience after pregnancy and lactation. Breast plastic surgery without the use of foreign objects is an operation that allows you to remove visible defects, and by comparing the photos before and after the procedure, you can immediately see the changes for the better.
- Indications for breast lift without implants
- Vertical mastopexy. Advantages and disadvantages
- Anchor mastopexy. Advantages and disadvantages
- Periareolar mastopexy. Advantages and disadvantages
- Mammoplasty. Advantages and disadvantages
- Lipolifting. Advantages and disadvantages
- Microcurrents using sera
- Laser Lift
- Mesotherapy – injection breast lift
- Breast Lift
- Breast shaping with Microline Mastopexy filler
- Mastopexy is the most effective way
- Analyzes before the procedure
- Preparation for surgery
- What anesthesia will be used
- What is the duration of the operation
- How many days will the hospital last after mastopexy
- Rehabilitation period
- Possible complications
- Can I breastfeed after mastopexy
- Are postoperative scars visible
- Features of a breast lift after childbirth
- Breast lift at home
- Collagen mask
- Chest Exercise
- Implant-free breast lift video
Indications for breast lift without implants
Breast lift without implants (photos before and after confirm this) has the same aesthetic efficiency as surgery for the introduction of anatomical breast forms. restoration of elasticity and attractive appearance of the breast, as in young women.
Cosmetic surgeons have developed techniques to conduct such a session safely and not cause harm to women’s health.
Mammoplasty can be used by girls who have an ugly saggy bust shape resulting from:
- Long term feeding;
- Sagging breasts associated with age;
- Big and sharp loss of body weight;
- Damage to the bust inherent from birth;
- Breasts of different sizes due to the underdevelopment of one of them.
Vertical mastopexy. Advantages and disadvantages
The photographs will show changes before and after the end of the vertical mastopexy – the nipple and areola are raised, the shape of the bust is tightened and no implants are observed there. A woman can again feel beautiful and desirable. During such an operation, tissue injuries are minimal and there is practically no risk of complications.
In medicine, there are 3 stages of sagging mammary glands, if the patient has the first or second degree of ptosis, then in this case vertical mastopexy is used.
- This option of surgical intervention is considered sparing and safe for the patient’s health;
- The appearance of the mammary glands remains natural;
- It is possible to change the size of the nipple;
- Remarkably corrects mastoptosis.
- If the girl has a vertical suture below the nipple, then the doctors do not do this type of operation;
- With a large stage of ptosis, this technique cannot be used.
Anchor mastopexy. Advantages and disadvantages
An anchor lift without foreign objects is the longest, and in order for cardinal changes to be noticeable before and after, you will need to wear a corrective bra and completely abandon physical activity. During this procedure, a kind of incision is made (resembling an anchor) and excess skin is removed – tissue is transferred from the lower part of the chest to the upper.
Plastic surgeons perform this method if a woman has large breasts and at the same time there is a second or third stage of prolapse.
- Guaranteed success;
- Aesthetic effect;
- An opportunity to use ptosis correction again;
- If desired, you can change the size of the mammary glands.
- There are many visible seams left;
- Long rehabilitation.
Periareolar mastopexy. Advantages and disadvantages
Having looked at the photos before the tightening and after periareolar mastopexy, you can immediately see that the breast shape takes on a natural look, excess skin areas disappear, asymmetry is completely eliminated and all this without implants.
Professionals advise resorting to periareolar (circular) mastopexy if the patient does not have a significant amount of skin in the area of the mammary glands and ptosis is weak.
- After the operation, a minimal amount of inconspicuous scars remains;
- The bust becomes elastic and attractive again.
- This method is not suitable for overweight girls;
- You can not use circular mastopexy if a woman has a strong prolapse of the breast.
Mammoplasty. Advantages and disadvantages
Many girls want to meet the standards of beauty and are ready to contact plastic surgeons to make their breasts firmer and get the right shape. Doctors in turn offer mammoplasty to their patients. This procedure allows you to enlarge or reduce the mammary glands.
- If the girl underwent surgery to remove the tumor, then mammoplasty will be the best option to return a beautiful bust;
- Nipples remain as sensitive.
- The appearance of various pathologies, including mastopathy at any stage;
- During surgery, general anesthesia is used, which can cause complications or allergies;
- After a certain time, you will again have to do a breast correction;
- Remarkable seams remain.
Lipolifting. Advantages and disadvantages
Thanks to plastic surgery, it became possible to tighten the bust without implants. And if you look at the pictures before and after lipolifting, the result can please many.
During this technique, doctors transplant the patient’s adipose tissue into the problem area.
To do this, use fat reserves from the abdomen and from the inner surface of the thighs. At the end of the operation, the breast will become more expressive and increase in volume.
- Long rehabilitation is not required;
- At the end of the procedure, no scars remain on the body;
- The mammary glands look natural;
- Does not cause an allergic reaction;
- In the future, a breast examination can be performed and lipolifting will not affect the results in any way;
- General anesthesia is not used.
- It happens that one operation is not enough to achieve the desired results;
- Due to the mechanical properties of adipose tissue, it is not always possible to increase the volume of the breast.
In order to achieve the result of the elastic form of the female breast, to get rid of stretch marks and sagging, to forget about the fat folds in this area, you can use myostimulation. The essence of this procedure is that electrical impulses are applied that act on a specific muscle group.
Electrodes are applied to problem areas through which a pulsed current flows. Thus, muscle contraction occurs, affecting the acceleration of biochemical substances. This leads to rapid cell renewal and active circulation.
Most often, such procedures are used by women who have lost the beautiful shape of the mammary glands due to childbirth and a long period of lactation. But before you use the electrical stimulation of the mammary glands and go to the beauty salon, you must always consult a mammologist.
Since the use of such a procedure has contraindications:
- The presence of a cyst;
Microcurrents using sera
Cosmetologists use a number of different devices to make the bust of any woman even more beautiful and elegant. Those microcurrents that produce these devices are able to tighten the skin in the decollete. In order to achieve a better result, in microcurrent therapy, serums are used that penetrate deep into the tissues and thereby nourish an
d moisturize the skin of the chest.
The benefits of serum in applying this technique:
- Good effect on metabolic processes in tissues;
- Enhances cell division;
- Activates the production of elastin and collagen.
All these factors keep the skin supple for a long time and prolong its youthful appearance. Also, existing seams and stretch marks become less noticeable. An individual dose of pulses is selected for each patient, so the body is not exposed to danger.
In beauty salons, there is such a procedure as a laser breast lift. But it is worth clarifying that only women who have ptosis of the first or second stage can use this technique. Moreover, if you turn to specialists at the beginning of the development of sagging mammary glands, then a laser lift will help maintain an elastic and beautiful bust.
The essence of this procedure is the stimulation of breast tissue by laser pulses.
This helps to tighten the bust and even increase its size. There are only 6 cosmetic correction sessions, but all of them are painless and do not leave any scars. In order to achieve the desired effect, doctors recommend taking a break between exposures – at least two weeks.
There are some contraindications for the use of laser lifting:
- The presence of a tumor;
- A woman not so long ago stopped breast-feeding a baby.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Breast lift without implants – all methods, methods and procedures. Efficiency, photo before and after.
Mesotherapy – injection breast lift
In order to get rid of stretch marks and the beginning of breast ptosis, simple exercises at home, eating vitamins, refusing junk food and a healthy lifestyle will not help to cope with these problems. If a lady does not want to see a surgeon, then mesotherapy can help her.
During this procedure, injections are used, which include the following components:
- Hyaluronic acid – moisturizes the skin of the bust and makes it elastic;
- Collagen and elastin – eliminate sagging early stages and prevent its further appearance;
- Organic silicon – removes visible defects of the skin;
- Plant extracts – nutrition and enhance the protective functions of the skin.
In order for mesotherapy to show good results, cosmetologists advise:
- Refuse to take aspirin, alcohol and smoking;
- The bra should be loose;
- Do not forget about the rules of hygiene;
- Refuse to visit bathhouses and a solarium;
- Use compresses and ointments in case of swelling or inflammation.
If the use of various cosmetic procedures to correct the shape of the breast did not help, then you can tighten the breast with threads. Mezzonites are made from high-tech suture materials, which eventually dissolve in the body. In the course of using this technique, an elastic framework appears around the mammary glands under the skin.
It is gradually strengthened due to the cells of the subcutaneous fat layer. If a woman has had stretch marks after the birth or after the liposuction procedure, the bust has lost its beautiful appearance, then in this case the best non-surgical option would be to pull the bust up with threads.
The advantage of this method is the absence of cuts.
The result is noticeable immediately after the first session, which over time becomes even more noticeable. Before starting the breast lift with mesothreads, experts warn that in a couple of days, the appearance of edema is possible. But this factor is not terrible, since it passes quickly enough.
Breast shaping with Microline Mastopexy filler
In order to add the visible volume of the breast, the macroline filler is used in plastic surgery. It is made on the basis of molecules of hyaluronic acid, which are very dense and viscous and due to this they retain the desired result for a long time.
Such a gel does not cause allergies or other irritations, since it contains only natural substances that do not harm the human body.
The main advantage of Microline is hyaluronic acid, which improves the condition and appearance of the skin in the decollete.
And also, in order to increase the breast and simultaneously tighten it, you will need only one procedure, but at the same time the amount of gel is used a little more. A year after correcting the shape of the bust with a filler, the procedure should be repeated and in this case the gel will need much less.
In addition to the pros, Macrolane has its drawbacks:
- In the future, because of the lumps of the gel, it will be difficult to examine the mammary glands;
- The appearance of fibrosis with tubercles;
- By making an x-ray of the chest, it is possible to confuse the neoplasms with the gel;
- Under the skin of the neckline, seals may form if the filler begins to migrate in the tissues.
Mastopexy is the most effective way
To restore and restore the beauty of the bust will help surgical intervention, namely mastopexy.
This technique of breast lift has been used since 1910, which is improved every year and allows you to do without a long rehabilitation and complications.
Plastic surgeons are forced to refuse their patients the use of mastopexy in the following situations:
- Bearing a baby;
- A year has not passed after breastfeeding;
- A pregnancy is planned in the near future;
- The presence of mastopathy;
- Benign or malignant tumor;
- Infectious diseases in complex form;
- Renal failure;
- Cardiovascular dystonia;
- The patient has not reached the age of majority;
Analyzes before the procedure
Before you go to the operating table, you should go through the following studies:
- Analyzes of urine, blood from a finger and vein;
- Sugar test;
Preparation for surgery
Preparation for surgery consists of a mandatory examination by a mammologist and anesthetist, as well as consultation with a gynecologist and therapist.
In order for mastopexy to be successful, the following rules should be followed:
- Submission of all an
- A woman must be absolutely healthy (no viral diseases);
- Complete cessation of smoking;
- A week before the scheduled procedure, it is necessary to exclude the use of medications that contribute to thin the blood;
- In the evening before the operation, it is advisable to take a warm bath;
- Dinner should be light and not greasy;
- There must be a bra without stones.
What anesthesia will be used
During the breast lift surgery, general anesthesia is used. Thanks to modern anesthetic technology and pharmaceuticals, anesthesia has a minimal effect on the patient’s body.
If a woman adheres to all the advice of a doctor before and after surgery, then it will be possible to achieve better results without any complications, both physical and psychological.
It is also possible to use local anesthesia, but since the patient will still feel pain and may get a lot of stress during this, experts do not recommend this type of anesthesia.
What is the duration of the operation
The duration of the procedure for breast plastic surgery depends on the degree of ptosis, and the method of operation. In general, such an operation lasts from 1.5 hours to 3.
How many days will the hospital last after mastopexy
At the end of the surgical process, the patient is in the clinic. Here, for 3 days her condition is monitored by the attending physician. This is done so that the woman’s body returns to normal, because after mastopexy complications can occur (increased sensitivity or vice versa its loss), which disappear with time.
Until 6 months, there is a restoration of the mammary glands after lifting. This is due to the fact that during mastopexy, surgeons make incisions that leave scars. The size of the suture depends on the stage of breast prolapse.
In order to accelerate the healing of scars, doctors recommend the following:
- Use special creams;
- The use of silicone patch;
- Refuse saunas and physical activity.
Unfortunately, in some cases, after surgery, the patient may experience the following complications:
- In the decollete, pain may appear;
- The appearance of bruises and bruises on the skin;
- Edema may occur on the tissues of the mammary glands;
- Scar inflammation;
- Nipples lose sensitivity.
Can I breastfeed after mastopexy
The essence of mastopexy is the tightening of fatty tissue and the skin itself. Breast flows and glandular tissue are not affected, therefore, further breastfeeding is possible.
Are postoperative scars visible
After applying bust correction using mastopexy, scars appear on the woman’s body. It is impossible to completely get rid of the sutures, but if you follow the recommendations of doctors, then after a while the postoperative traces will become light and less noticeable.
Features of a breast lift after childbirth
Plastic surgeons advise women to resort to breast lift surgery after childbirth and the complete end of the lactation period. The fact is that if a girl plans a pregnancy in the future, then breast correction will be a waste of time and money. Indeed, during the period of gestation, natural changes occur in the glands.
Having mastopexy after the birth of the baby, you can see a good result – the breast becomes more toned, elastic and the woman can feel truly beautiful and desirable.
Breast lift at home
It is possible to tighten the bust at home, but for this you should be patient to achieve the desired results.
Collagen is a part of skin cells, but with age this substance becomes smaller and tissues lose their elasticity. Now you can find many creams based on collagen. But to save money, it is quite possible to find products containing collagen and independently make masks that will make the bust fit and beautiful.
Recipes that can tighten the chest:
- Mask with gelatin . It is necessary to pour gelatin into a bowl and add boiling water to it. Stir until all the lumps are dissolved and grease the skin in the decollete with a jelly mass. After complete drying, rinse off with cool water.
- Mask with oatmeal . 3 tablespoons of oatmeal are poured with boiling water. After 10 minutes, it is necessary to drain excess water and allow the porridge to cool. The mass is applied to problem areas and washed off with cool water after 20 minutes. For the best effect, you can wipe the chest with tonic.
In order to preserve the beautiful appearance of the decollete zone, you can use wraps that can easily be done at home:
- Algae . With this procedure, the breast skin will tighten and smooth. Before the session, wrapping it is necessary for 30 minutes to soak kelp in hot water (100 grams of algae per 0,3 gallon of water). Then put the soaked algae on the neckline, wrap yourself with a film and a blanket and after half an hour you can remove everything.
- Rose petals . In a bowl, grind 2 tablespoons of dried rose petals and pour them with a tablespoon of cream. After applying the mass to the chest, you should cover it with a film and a towel. The procedure is done for 15 minutes.
- Push ups . The muscles of the back, shoulder girdle, abs and legs are involved here. Before you start the lesson, you should focus on the palms and toes of the feet. During a deep breath, you need to make sure that the arms are bent at the elbows, so that the body drops down. Next, you need to push at the bottom and exhale to rise to their original position. Exercise should be done up to 12 times in 3 sets with a short break. Every day you can increase the load up to 20 times and at the same time shorten the break.
- Palm pressure . The muscles of the chest and shoulders are involved. The starting position is the back is even, the legs are shoulder-width apart, the palms are joined together, and the hands are bent at the elbows, and set at chest level. Then air gathers and breath is held for 10 seconds, at which time you should do a push of the palms of each other so that the chest muscles contract as much as possible. The exercise is done 5 times (between exercises a break of 15-20 seconds).
- Emphasis on the wall . The starting position is to bend your elbows and rest on the sides of the wall or doorway. Forward, press on the support with your hands for 1-3 minutes. After that, you can bend a little and repeat the exercise (3 approaches are enough).
Dumbbell wiring . Here the muscles of the arms, shoulders and pectoral muscles are involved. For the best effect, you need to lie on your back, bend your elbows and raise the dumbbells to eye level. In this case, the hands should look at each other. On inhalation, arms are spread apart on the sides (breathing is held for a few seconds) and on exhalation a new rise is made. The exercise is
done according to 4 approaches, in total 12 dilutions are obtained.
- Push-ups from the support . For this, any stable item no higher than 3’3 foot is suitable. To begin with, you should rest your hands and begin to do push-ups (the legs should be straight). The chest should touch the support, but without deflection of the lower back. 2-3 approaches are enough and between them it is necessary to take a short break.
If you perform all the exercises correctly and do not forget to do them, then after a certain time, significant results will be visible in the photographs before and after the breast lift courses. And most importantly, for this you do not need to use foreign objects.
Now there are many ways to maintain a beautiful bust shape, so any woman can choose the best option for herself and amaze everyone with her beauty.
Implant-free breast lift video
Mask for breast elasticity, see the video clip:
Breast lift without implants, photos before and after, see the video clip how to strengthen the breast in 10 days