Laser liposuction is one of the most effective popular modern procedures in the cosmetology industry for body shape correction to eliminate excess fat, both in women and men of different ages. The technique is relatively new, subject to all recommendations, this method of getting rid of excess weight will not bring negative consequences for the body.
- Laser liposuction – what is this procedure, essence and features
- Types of Laser Liposuction
- Laser devices
- The mechanism of action on adipose tissue
- Features of conducting in men and women
- Advantages of the procedure over analogues
- Body areas on which liposuction is performed
- What results should be expected
- Indications for the procedure
- Are there any age restrictions
- Some disadvantages of the procedure
- Analyzes and examinations before the procedure
- How is laser liposuction performed Stages
- Rehabilitation period
- How to save the result
- Possible consequences and complications
- What procedures is laser liposuction combined with
- The cost of laser liposuction
- Patient reviews about the procedure
- Laser Liposuction Video
Laser liposuction – what is this procedure, essence and features
Laser liposuction is a technique in which excess body fat is destroyed with a laser. This procedure can be performed on absolutely all parts of the body. Most often, it is performed in the thighs, abdomen, sides, cheeks and chin.
The procedure is performed by an optical fiber probe. It is installed at the site of tissue incision, and then contributes to the desired direction of the laser. The laser directs fat deposits into the bloodstream, so they reach the liver, where they are completely neutralized.
This eliminates the likelihood of vascular injury, which is possible during similar operations. Under the action of the laser, the cells are heated, which contributes to enhanced collagen synthesis. Therefore, the skin does not sag, thanks to collagen, it retains its elasticity.
The technique is performed without the use of general anesthesia, it does not require a long rehabilitation period. The results from the procedure are not immediately noticeable, the fat is completely split within 1-2 months.
Types of Laser Liposuction
This type of liposuction has a second name – lipolysis.
Compared with other types of liposuction, it has several advantages:
- Ultrasonic The effect is achieved by exposure to ultrasound, which is introduced into the skin incisions. A special solution enters the fiber, which is absorbed by fat cells. Then there is their destruction due to ultrasound.
- Ultrasonic non-surgical. Focused ultrasound destroys the membranes of fat cells, and no cuts are made on the skin. The method is similar to a laser, as fat cells also enter the liver, where they are further neutralized. After this, fat deposits are excreted naturally.
- Water jet. The result is achieved by directing the flow of special fluid under pressure to the skin. The composition of this solution includes vasoconstrictor components, as well as painkillers. Fat cells detach from the connective tissue without any damage.
- Radio frequency. The newest method of liposuction, it is carried out using radio wave exposure. Fat cells warm up to the required temperature, after which they are removed from the body. Collagen production also occurs in the process. The skin is tightened, and the extra pounds disappear.
Pros and cons of each method. Only a doctor can choose a method of getting rid of body fat, having studied all possible contraindications. Before the procedure, you may need to undergo a certain diagnosis.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
For laser correction of the figure, special devices for liposuction are used, there are several varieties of them. All of them differ among themselves not only in their price category, but also in characteristics.
Consider the most popular:
- Smartlipo TriPlex. One of the most popular devices used for laser figure correction. It is made in the USA. It is used to eliminate deep fat deposits, localized absolutely in any part of the body. The device is absolutely safe, allows you to achieve quick results, the effect becomes noticeable after 1 procedure. The average cost of $ 2040.
- QuadroStar. Diode laser manufactured in Germany. It features high power and a wide spectrum of action. It is used not only for lipolysis, but also for the treatment of varicose veins, as well as for lifting the epidermis. The device itself costs an average of $ 2720., The procedure in the cabin will cost about $ 544 – $ 680.
- LipoContour. This device allows you to affect the skin in a non-invasive way, so this is one of the most gentle and safe ways. The device combines not only the ability to laser liposuction, but also radio wave exposure and vacuum massage. Due to this, the epidermis is smoothed and becomes elastic. The device costs an average of $ 4760. The procedure in the cabin will cost around $ 816.
Correctly select the device for the procedure can only be a specialist.
It should take into account the needs of the patient, as well as the features of the device itself.
The mechanism of action on adipose tissue
Laser liposuction acts on adipose tissue using ultra-thin and focused light rays. The specialist individually in each case selects the length of the rays and their power.
The laser apparatus destroys the integrity of the membranes of fat cells. Fat deposits turn into liquid, through the bloodstream or lymph they enter the liver, where they are completely processed. There is also an artificial way to remove them. For this, an additional vacuum apparatus is used, which sucks out excess liquid.
The laser at the same time increases the process of collagen synthesis, due to this the skin does not sag during the loss of excess weight, it becomes toned and elastic. The microrelief of the skin is smoothed, which contributes to the disappearance of cellulite.
Lipolysis can be external and internal. External implies a completely non-surgical effect with the help of a special nozzle, which is attached to the skin. Cuts and punctures are not used with this method, so the technique is completely safe. The skin is broken with a special thin needle, but such an intervention does not even give the patient uncomfortable sensations.
Internal lipolysis is partially surgical. In this case, an incision is made, into the cavity of which a cannula is inserted. It is she who acts as a conductor for the laser. This method is the most traumatic, but it allows you to achieve the desired result from the first procedure. It is used even with very deep body fat.
Features of conducting in men and women
Laser liposuction is suitable for both men and women. There are no fundamental differences in the methodology, however,
in men the procedure is complicated by the anatomical features of the structure. Fat deposits in men are the most fibrous, they have a dense texture, so they are much less susceptible to laser exposure.
If lipolysis is performed using partial surgical intervention, then the release of fat cells in a natural way takes longer. After the introduction of a special cannula and laser exposure, men may need about 3 months to notice the results. The duration of this period is individual for each, as it depends on the characteristics of the body and the texture of body fat.
Also , men are several times more likely to form scarring and redness at the sites of the scar. This is due to the fact that men have a higher pressure, which rises under the influence of thermal laser exposure.
Liposuction in women is much faster. Fat in women has the easiest consistency, the texture of fat cells is not fibrous. Such cells are easily processed in the liver, the cleavage process is quite fast. Results become noticeable within 1 month.
Advantages of the procedure over analogues
This method of eliminating body fat has a number of advantages. Among similar methods, many patients prefer laser surgery.
The following positive aspects are distinguished:
- Laser liposuction is considered one of the less traumatic methods. Surgical intervention is minimal, so the likelihood of developing an inflammatory process or suppuration is extremely small.
- During the procedure, the production of own collagen increases, so the skin becomes taut and elastic, cellulite becomes less pronounced. With other methods of losing weight, the risk of sagging and sagging skin is very high.
- A small chance of scarring. Since the incision is small, scars after manipulation remain extremely rare.
- The technique involves the removal of certain fat cells, which makes it possible to lose weight locally.
- The procedure does not require a long rehabilitation period. Under normal health conditions, the patient’s health remains normal.
- Laser liposuction is considered one of the most painless methods, therefore, does not require general anesthesia.
The technique has practically no contraindications, it is easily tolerated by patients.
Of the disadvantages, only high cost is distinguished, but the result justifies it.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Body areas on which liposuction is performed
Laser correction of body fat can be performed on any part of the body; specialists count more than 20 areas of liposuction. The technique is selected individually for each patient, taking into account its anatomical features.
Laser removal of body fat has its own characteristics depending on the area of conduct:
Legs and stomach. On the legs, the procedure can be performed not only in the hips, but also in the knees and lower legs. The usual methods of losing weight rarely help to get rid of fat in these areas, so people resort to methods of liposuction. Removing fat from the legs does not start the process of general weight loss, since the metabolic processes remain intact. Liposuction helps shape the silhouette of the legs. The non-surgical laser method is most often used in this area . The average duration of the procedure is 60-80 minutes.
- Chin, face and neck. Excess body fat in the face and neck is quite common. Diet and sports in this matter are not very effective, fat from this area does not respond well to standard methods of losing weight. Liposuction in these areas is absolutely safe, it is carried out very quickly. Intervention is performed under local anesthesia. The incision can be made from the outside of the face, as well as from the mouth. A special tube is introduced with the help of which excess fat is extracted. The average duration of the procedure is 20-60 minutes.
The method of laser liposuction is selected individually. If body fat is in the deep layers, then you can not do without a surgical incision. If there is a lot of fat in the abdomen and it is localized in the intestinal, then laser liposuction will not give the desired result.
What results should be expected
Laser liposuction is an effective way to lose weight. But the results with this method are not immediately noticeable. The rate of onset of the effect depends on the area being treated, the age and gender of the person. In the face, neck and chin, the result becomes much more noticeable than with liposuction in the body.
On the body, the duration of waiting for the result is approximately 1 month for women and 2-3 months for men.
In the face, the effect becomes noticeable within 3-5 weeks. Liposuction results in pronounced weight loss. All fat deposits disappear. In this case, the skin remains in good shape, sagging and sagging are completely absent.
Indications for the procedure
The method of removing body fat with a laser has a number of indications:
- cellulite in advanced stages with a pronounced manifestation;
- the presence of subcutaneous lipomas;
- fat localization in problem areas;
- deterioration in the quality of the skin, a decrease in its firmness and elasticity.
Laser liposuction is indicated to eliminate almost any body problems. In a short time, it helps to create a sophisticated silhouette, make the skin supple, and also eliminate excess fat layer.
Laser removal of fat localization has a number of contraindications.
- chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- damage to the cardiovascular system;
- varicose veins, localized in any part;
- the presence of tumors o
f a malignant nature, as well as oncology, which has been cured recently;
- autoimmune diseases;
- children’s age, when the body is not fully formed;
- disturbances in blood coagulation processes.
Abandoning the procedure is also necessary during pregnancy, breastfeeding, as well as in the presence of diseases of an infectious type.
Are there any age restrictions
The technique of laser figure correction has practically no contraindications. The only restriction for her is considered to be children’s age, when the body has not yet fully formed. The procedure has no restrictions even in old age. The main thing is that a person does not have the rest of the above contraindications.
Some disadvantages of the procedure
Laser liposuction has a large number of advantages, which is why it is so popular.
But still, patients distinguish some disadvantages in this technique:
- The result is not immediately noticeable. The proper effect has to be expected within 1-3 months. Under the influence of certain factors, this period may be delayed.
- The need to comply with some regime and recommendations. The restrictions are minimal, but they still exist.
- With sagging skin, an additional procedure may be required. When the epidermis is completely deprived of tone, this can lead to sagging and sagging. It is not always possible to adjust with one procedure.
The disadvantages of laser liposuction are not so many. This is one of the safest and most gentle ways to get the desired shape.
Analyzes and examinations before the procedure
Before the procedure, the patient will need to conduct a series of diagnostic measures.
- fluorography of the lungs;
- clinical blood test, as well as diagnosis of the group and Rh factor;
- general urine analysis;
- ECG of the heart;
- general practitioner consultation;
- blood test for HIV and syphilis;
- blood biochemistry.
After all the diagnosis, it will be clear whether the patient is allowed to undergo this procedure. A number of the above studies are mandatory for everyone.
How is laser liposuction performed Stages
The procedure has several stages:
- Preliminary inspection by a specialist. At this stage, a thorough diagnosis is carried out, the presence of contraindications is revealed.
- Anesthesia. Anesthesia with this procedure is carried out local, full anesthesia is not required.
- Liposuction itself.
- Wearing a special bandage. The bandage should be selected only by a specialist, taking into account the characteristics of the patient.
In most cases, all stages take several hours. In the absence of complications, the patient can be discharged home on the same day.
Liposuction is a gentle procedure, therefore, does not require long-term rehabilitation.
However, there are a number of rules that must be observed during the recovery period:
- Refuse alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain a balanced diet while minimizing spicy and smoked foods.
- 2-3 weeks to avoid physical activity.
- A week after the intervention, conduct a light independent massage.
- Wear tightening underwear or bandage. Dates of wearing are individual in each case.
- In the presence of an inflammatory process, antibiotics must be taken.
- For 1 week, carefully monitor the wound, treat it with an antiseptic and do dressings.
On average, the rehabilitation period lasts 3-4 weeks. In the absence of complications, the patient does not feel discomfort and pain.
How to save the result
Liposuction has a lasting result.
But to save it, you will need to follow some rules:
- Maintain a balanced diet, give up fried foods, fast food and minimize sweets.
- After the rehabilitation period, to the extent possible, engage in physical activity.
- Regularly check the hormonal status, as jumps in hormones provoke obesity.
- To maintain skin tone, use special creams and lotions.
- Perform massage problem areas.
The implementation of the above rules does not require a lot of time from the patient and high financial costs. It is these measures that will help to maintain a slim figure for a long time.
Possible consequences and complications
Liposuction is almost always easily tolerated and does not cause complications.
However, sometimes the following negative consequences may occur:
- the development of inflammatory processes;
- swelling of the extremities;
- inflammation of the veins;
- densification of the epidermis at the site of intervention;
- tissue necrosis;
- allergic reactions due to individual intolerance.
If any negative reactions are detected, it is urgent to contact a specialist. This will help to avoid their further progression.
What procedures is laser liposuction combined with
To achieve maximum results, laser liposuction is recommended to be combined with various types of massage. A special result is shown by vacuum massage or LPG. It can also be supplemented with an independent massage at home. For this, special vacuum cans can be used.
In addition, liposuction is perfectly combined with the pressotherapy procedure and various wraps. Cosmetologists also recommend visiting a cedar phytobarrel, which helps to lose weight and cleanse toxins. Such a procedure as phonophoresis helps to achieve the desired result much faster.
The cost of laser liposuction
The price for the procedure varies depending on the. It also affects the type of zone on the body and the drug used. Average prices for 1 zone in the will be presented in the table.
|New York and New York||$ 680 – $ 816.|
|$ 884 – $ 952.|
|Yaroslavskaya||$ 748 – $ 816.|
|Miami||$ 544 – $ 680.|
|Seattle||$ 884 – $ 1088.|
|Miami||$ 952 – $ 1020.|
|Detroit||$ 1020 – $ 1088.|
|Washington||$ 680 – $ 748.|
Prices in the table are presented for liposuction of the abdomen.
For the chin or neck area, the cost varies between $ 204 – $ 340. For hips, the cost is $ 748 – $ 816.
Patient reviews about the procedure
Laser liposuction has many positive reviews. Many patients note that the procedure is painless, does not cause discomfort, and is also relatively safe. Many note a lot of advantages in that the method allows you to get rid of body fat in absolutely any area. In addition, the result lasts long enough.
Most manage to achieve the desired result in 1 procedure. Of the shortcomings, people note only that sometimes the effect has to be expected for a long time. For some, rehabilitation is accompanied by pain and discomfort. But this is extremely rare. Most often, the recovery period passes without problems for the patient.
Laser Liposuction Video
Photos before and after laser liposuction: