The drug Thiogamma is involved in the metabolic processes of the human body, as described in the instructions for use. Following the step-by-step recipes for preparing face care products, you can get a rejuvenating effect.
Release forms and price
The drug Thiogamma is available in two forms:
1. Thiogamma-Turbo solution for intravenous drip infusion:
- 1,69 fluid ounce – 1.2% of the main substance;
- the solution is packaged in a glass bottle with a metal cap;
- the bottle is packed in a box of thick paper;
- the cost of the drug ranges from $ 2,72. up to $ 3,54.
Thiogamma-Turbo solution for intravenous drip infusion:
- 0,68 fluid ounce each – 3% of the basic substance;
- the product has ampoule packaging;
- in a box of thick paper – 5 pcs;
- the price of the solution varies from $ 6,8. up to $ 7,62.
2. The tablet form of Tiogamma:
- drug for oral use;
- 1 tablet – 600 mg, has a dry dense coating;
- 10 tablets in one plate;
- in a box of thick paper, 3 plates and 6 plates each;
- the price of a tablet preparation ranging from $ 11,83. up to $ 22.
The composition of all forms of the drug Tiogamma includes the organosulfur compound thioctocide:
1. Thiogamma Turbo:
- the main component in 1,69 fluid ounce is 0.6 g of thioctocide;
- medical fluid;
- ethylene glycol polymer.
2. Thiogamma-Turbo in ampoules:
- the main component in 0,68 fluid ounce is 0.6 g of thioctocide;
- medical water;
- polyethylene glycol.
3. The tablet form of Tiogamma:
- the main substance in 1 tab. – 0.6 g of thioctocide;
- natural polymer;
- greasy powder;
- milk carbohydrate;
- methyl hydroxypropyl cellulose.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Medical purpose of the drug
Thiogamma (instructions for use gives detailed information on the purpose of the drug) is used for diabetic violation of the sensitivity of the skin, polyneuropathy.
The organo-sulfur compound thioctocide controls the metabolic processes of carbon hydrate and triaciglycerides, has a good effect on the metabolism of polycyclic lipophilic alcohol, protects the liver, improves liver enzymes, and has a regenerative ability with respect to tissues and internal organs of the body.
The action of the organosulfur compound thioctocide on the human body has a restoring effect on cell metabolism.
Thiogamma (instructions for use does not describe the benefits of the drug in cosmetology) can benefit facial skin if used correctly.
- the use of the drug inhibits the destruction of alpha helices;
- contributes to a process that does not allow glucose and protein molecules to stick together, which manifests itself in the form of wrinkle reduction;
- restores the strength, softness and flexibility of the skin;
- helps in the process of cell regeneration;
- promotes exfoliation of dead cells of the upper stratum corneum;
- accelerates the formation of young epidermal cells;
- frees the pores of the face from stagnation;
- relieves inflammatory processes in the epidermis;
- improves microcirculation in the skin.
Contraindications in cosmetology
Instructions for use of the drug Thiogamma does not describe contraindications regarding cosmetology.
But it is important to consider that any drug has limitations in use:
- intolerance to the main substance of the drug – the organosulfur compound thioctocide, which is a fairly strong allergic agent;
- children under 12 years old;
- lactation period;
- renal failure;
- liver pathology;
- a history of Botkin’s disease;
- heart diseases;
- pathology of the respiratory system in the acute stage;
- increased sugar in diabetes;
- a history of hematologic diseases;
- disturbed water-salt balance in the body;
- alcohol addiction;
- a history of lacticemia;
- dehydration of the body;
- encephalopathy is dysmetabolic and dyscirculatory in the acute stage.
Feasible side effects
Tiagamma (instructions for use describe the undesirable effects of the drug if used improperly or for personal intolerance) is a medicine whose use can cause side effects:
- in some cases, muscle painful cramps may occur;
- taste violation;
- dissociated hypogeusia;
- allergic vasculitis;
- hemorrhagic rashes;
- inflammation of the venous walls with the accumulation of blood clots;
- Quincke’s edema;
- the appearance of eczematous itching ulcers;
- nettle rash at the place of application of the Tiagamma;
- allergic dermatitis;
- digestive disorders with relaxation of stool;
- severe insufficiency of pulmonary ventilation;
- intracranial hypertension;
- drop in serum glucose;
- feeling of heat in the body;
- loss of a sense of balance;
- double vision
- heart rhythm disturbance in the direction of increasing heart rate;
- migraine headaches;
The use of pills for the face
The active use of Tiogamma tablets is observed among those who want to have toned skin. Although the drug was originally intended by the pharmacological industry for other purposes.
Recipes of anti-aging home drugs with Tiogamma tablets:
1. Mask for the care of aging skin with an organosulfur compound thioctocide:
- must be purchased at
the pharmacy Thiogamm in tablets, Acetylsalicylic acid in tablets and sea salt;
- grind the salt slightly on a coffee grinder so that it becomes finely ground;
- sea salt needs to be slightly moistened with water, it is better if it is a prematurely prepared decoction of chamomile;
- with the obtained means to smear all the folds on the face, slightly crushing massage movements;
- it is necessary to make a mixture of Thiogamma tablets and Acetylsalicylic acid;
- the obtained fine powder should be applied on top of sea salt, rubbing lightly with massage, gentle movements, so as not to damage the skin;
- after a couple of minutes, the face mask should be washed off with a suitable skin cleanser;
- with enlarged pores, the skin can be wiped with a piece of pre-prepared ice;
- with dry skin – lubricate with a moisturizer;
- the combined mask with Thiogamma should be used no more than 1 time in 14 days.
2. Mask with Tiogamma from the shine on the face:
- you should take 1 tablet of the drug Tiogamma, 1 large tablespoon of honey melted in a steam bath, unrefined extra virgin olive oil or linseed oil – 1 large tablespoon and 1 large spoonful of juice of a 3-year-old aloe plant;
- the tablet must be ground into a fine powder and combined with all components;
- apply the resulting composition to a cleaned and steamed face;
- the duration of the procedure is 30 minutes;
- to get the effect of therapy, you need to do the mask 3 times a week;
- In total, up to 14 procedures should be done.
3. Mask with Tiogamma for dry skin:
- you need to take a daily moisturizing face cream in the amount of 40 g and heat a little in a steam bath;
- 2 tablets of Thiogamma should be ground into powder;
- take 0,51 fluid ounce of pharmaceutical oil of a rose and mix all components carefully;
- 3 drops of retinol and tocopherol should be added to the resulting mixture;
- apply on prematurely cleansed face skin;
- the duration of the procedure is up to 30 min .;
- combined masks with Tiogamma should be done no more than 2 times a week.
4. The combined prescription with Tiogamma tablets for rejuvenation:
- you should take 6 tablets of Thiogamma and crush them into powder;
- the resulting medicinal powder must be dissolved in salicylic alcohol – 2 tablespoon;
- in a preparation of tablets and salicylic alcohol, add 0,14 fluid ounce of Caffeine-Benzoate sodium and mix thoroughly;
- apply the resulting mask to a pre-cleaned face for 30-40 minutes;
- then the product should be washed off and greased with a moisturizer;
- the procedure must be done every 7 days.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Tiagamma (instructions for the use of the product does not describe the cosmetic use of the drug in cosmetology) in the form of a solution for intravenous drip injection is used in the form of lotions and tonic, in different versions.
Recipe and method of application:
1. For quick rejuvenation of the skin of the face:
- should take 1,69 fluid ounce of Thiogamma solution;
- 10 drops of tocopherol must be added to the medicine;
- shake thoroughly;
- with the obtained product, wipe the skin of the face at night (on cleansed skin);
- the procedure should be done daily for at least 1 month;
- the result will be visible after the first procedures;
- the product can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 14 days;
- shake the mixture before use.
2. Lotion with Tiogamma solution:
- take the drug Thiogamma for injection in a volume of 1,69 fluid ounce;
- mix the liquid with Retinol Acetate bottle purchased at the pharmacy;
- the resulting lotion should be poured into a colored glass bottle;
- it is recommended to wipe the face in the morning and at night;
- lotion can be used as a base for makeup;
- use the product for a month and take a break for 3 months;
- repeat courses if necessary;
- Lotion should be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 1 month.
3. Wipe the face with a pure Tiogamma medicinal solution:
- take a bottle of Thiogamma 1,69 fluid ounce;
- cleanse your skin before going to bed;
- take a cotton sponge and moisten with a solution of Tiogamma;
- apply the product on the skin with gentle movements, along the lines of the face;
- it should be remembered that the drug Thiogamma in undiluted form can provoke the manifestation of an allergic reaction, therefore, it is imperative to make a test by spreading the product on the back of the hand, and wait about 30 minutes before use;
- if there are no negative manifestations – you can use the drug;
- do not wash off the product;
- on top of dried Thiogamma, you need to apply a night cream suitable for the type of skin;
- such a procedure should be done within 1 month – 2 times a year.
Analogues of the drug
The pharmaceutical industry produces a large number of drugs with scientifically proven biological, pharmaceutical, clinical similarities with the drug Tiogamma:
1. Oktolipen tablets and capsules:
- the tablet preparation includes cyclic carboxylic acid disulfide, cellulose base, hypoic acid, disintegrant, silicon oxide, stearic acid with magnesium, opadray coating, methoxypropyl cellulose, ethylene glycol polymer, titanium white, silicate fat powder, synthetic azo dye, iron and oxygen compound;
- the capsule form of the drug Tiogamma contains: fatty thioctic acid, calcium phosphate, powdery corn carbohydrate, polysorb, stearic acid with magnesium salt, titanium dioxide, yellow-green dye, food, lemon dye, collagen with antiseptic;
- both forms of the drug have a protective function relative to plasma membranes, stimulating the production of new liver cells, reduce the level of poor polycyclic alcohol,
have an antiatherosclerotic effect, restore normal glucose levels in the blood, restore the nutrition of nerve tissues, and promote the removal of excess glucose from the body.
2. Lipoic acid – injection solution:
- the composition of the product includes a natural organosulfur compound of carboxylic acid, diaminoethane, Trilon B, sodium hydrochloric acid salt, medical water;
- the drug has a positive effect on metabolic cellular processes and the body as a whole. Participates in the development of carbohydrate and triglyceride metabolism, helps to normalize the amount of lipids and bad polycyclic alcohol, reduces liver fat absorption, binds and accelerates the elimination of harmful substances in the body.
3. Berlition 300 IU – injection drug:
- the composition of the medicinal fluid includes an organosulfur compound of lipoic acid, ethylenediamine, a fatty organic compound, a medical fluid;
- the drug performs the function of coenzymes that accelerate many chemical reactions in the human body: relieves inflammation, has a decongestant effect, is an immunostimulant, improves capillary circulation, has the ability to restore the functions of damaged tissues and organs, and improves delivery to nerve cells.
4. Alpha-lipon – tablet preparation:
- one tablet contains 0.3 g or 0.6 g of thioctocide, milk sugar, natural polymer, sodium carboxyl methyl cellulose, powdery corn carbohydrate, sodium dodecyl sulfate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid with magnesium, gel polymer, indococarmine, sulfonated food coloring, dioxide titanium;
- the drug has a restorative effect on the flat cells of the lymphatic and blood vessels. Which, in turn, expand and cleanse the affected arteries and veins from products of high sugar levels in the body and in the cardiovascular system. They help the local nervous system, reducing vascular hyperemia. They improve microcirculation in the liver cells, which contributes to the better functioning of the organ as the main filter of the body.
5. Dialipon capsules:
- the composition of the drug includes the enantiomer of enzymatic complexes 0.3 g, milk disaccharide, natural polymer, methylhydroxypropyl cellulose, silicon oxide, stearic acid with magnesium;
- the drug restores the vital activity of nerve cells in the peripheral system by improving the functioning of blood vessels. It helps relieve swelling, improves the filling of body tissues and organs with oxygen, restores sensitivity in the limbs. Reduces the pain that is the result of affected vessels and nerve endings due to improper production of the hormone insulin. It is a drug that should be taken to prevent the negative effects of high blood sugar.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bangs of the new season for medium, short, long hair. Photo.
Results and reviews of cosmetologists
Any pharmacological drug is time-tested. From the reviews of cosmetologists, the conclusion is drawn that the drug is not a panacea for age-related skin changes, if used improperly, it can harm the body in the form of local allergic reactions.
The main pharmacological feature of the drug is aimed at treating the disease – diabetic polyneuropathy, and not wrinkles.
But the drug also found application in cosmetology – dermatologists and cosmetologists note that the constant, systematic, correct use of the Tiogamma remedy can help improve the external condition of the skin of the face, works with small wrinkles – it slows down the natural process of age-related changes.
Tablets and Thiogamma solution is a medicine that describes the instructions for use as a strong antioxidant. Applying the drug in the correct proportions can help the skin of the face stay young and beautiful longer.
Is thiogamma effective for a face: