Corrector palettes are a sought-after product on the face beauty products market as an emergency way to hide skin imperfections. It is not difficult to use them, and the result will be a refreshed face without visible defects.
- Types and types of face corrector
- The use of proofreaders
- What mask the shades of the palette
- Review of popular brands of palettes
- Step-by-step instructions for applying proofreaders
- How to mask dark circles under the eyes
- How to mask the vascular mesh
- Camouflage pimple
- How to mask freckles and bruises
- Face contouring
- Highlighting the cheekbones using the corrector
- The subtleties of choosing concealers
- Common mistakes when applying the corrector
- Video on how to use face corrector, the corrector palette
Types and types of face corrector
Face corrections are available in palettes containing both tonal beige foundations and color pigments to mask possible problems. To use them, like any other cosmetic products, you need to be moderate.
Types of Proofreaders:
- Oil corrector . A dense pasty consistency qualitatively masks redness and other skin imperfections. It is recommended to choose a shade based on problems that need to be hidden. The composition with vitamins and antibacterial additives, not only allows you to qualitatively mask any deficiencies, but also dries up inflammation.
Liquid corrector. A fluid, water-based, non-greasy based product similar to a foundation, whose main task is to even out the overall skin tone. Sold in tubes and glass jars. It is recommended to apply quickly so that the tone lays on the skin evenly, without emphasizing wrinkles and wrinkles. He can not cope with noticeable redness and, for additional adjustment, it is advisable to resort to color correctors.
- CorrectorStick. The compact product reminds you of lipstick. Light creamy consistency is easily distributed and hides minor imperfections in the skin. It does not spread during application, does not clog into skin folds and does not emphasize wrinkles. The composition contains vitamin complexes and moisturizing additives, which makes its use useful to owners of dry skin type. It is recommended to use it pointwise and shade it with a sponge or fingertips.
- Pencil. Dry solid corrector. Contains antibacterial supplements, which will be appreciated by girls with oily skin prone to rashes. The tool is multifunctional and is suitable for eliminating small visible defects and as a primer for eyes and lips. The pencil emphasizes the imperfections of the skin with increased dryness, so it is advisable for owners of this type to use it locally for celebrations.
The use of proofreaders
Achieving high hiding properties of a cosmetic product, manufacturers are striving to make it useful, adding vitamin complexes, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory additives.
These beauty products even out the overall skin tone, lighten pigmentation and mask many defects:
- traces of acne;
- capillary network;
- circles under the eyes.
To achieve the best result, it is necessary to simultaneously use a body corrector and a color palette of pigments.
Liquid water or oil-based are indispensable for daily makeup and, if necessary, mask a large area of the skin.
It is recommended to apply them with cosmetic sponges or sponges. This hygienic method reduces the consumption of cosmetics and allows you to apply a light uniform layer.
For oily-skinned girls, it is advisable to use oily products pointwise.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
What mask the shades of the palette
How to use the corrector for the face: the palette has a wide range of shades to solve possible problems:
Yellow is indispensable for tired skin. A light tinted layer of solar pigment neutralizes the dull color and creates the appearance of a fresh face. It brightens circles under the eyes, old scars and traces of acne, a capillary grid and small bruises.
- Green masks redness and acne, hides scars and scars. Liquid corrector mint color is easy to remove traces of long exposure to the sun. The composition often contains tea tree oil and salicylic acid, due to which the red color of inflammation is neutralized, and the skin receives an additional therapeutic effect.
- Violet masks yellow spots from bruises and slight pigmentation. Unhealthy yellow skin will be saved by a thin lavender liquid corrector applied in a thin layer.
- Blue is useful for eliminating the consequences of an unsuccessful auto-tan. Refreshes and visually evens out skin tone.
- Pink is the perfect pigment for fair skin. Brightens dark circles, small bruises and pigmentation.
Review of popular brands of palettes
How to use certain brands of correctors for the face is indicated on each palette from the manufacturer’s brand. A rating made by customer reviews will help you choose the right kit. All of these products have good hiding power and hold on to the skin for a long time. The average durability of these products is from 6 hours or more.
- Palette of correctors MAC 15 colors ( 1000 time.). Thick texture, but does not clog pores, good durability up to 8 hours, suitable even for sensitive skin. If necessary, colors can be mixed with each other and get the desired shade.
- Urban Decay ( 1500 time.). Light airy texture is easily applied without weighting the skin, contains vitamins E and C. It is distinguished by its economical use and good masking properties.
Holika Holika ( 500 time.). The compact form of r
elease contains natural plant extracts. Rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin, fights inflammation.
- NYX Professional Makeup ( $ 24.). The palette consists of 20 shades. Light texture, contains vitamin E, aloe extract and antiseptic additives.
- Maybelline ( 800 time.). Delicate texture, easy application, high resistance, neutralizes redness and other visible imperfections.
- Faberlic ( 200 time.). Smooth, non-sticky texture does not stain clothing. It is applied with light pats, which eliminates stretching and deformation of the skin during application. Provides uniform coverage throughout the day. The line is represented by yellow, green, purple and pearl proofreaders.
- CATRICE Allround Concealer ( $ 4,08 .). The budget palette of color correctors mask circles, redness and age spots.
Step-by-step instructions for applying proofreaders
How to use color correctors for the face depends on the palette. To eliminate small flaws, a set of 3 colors is enough. In severe cases, it is recommended to purchase a set of more than 6 correctors with useful additives.
Before applying makeup, it is necessary to thoroughly cleanse the face, use a cream of light texture suitable for the type and allow it to soak for 20 minutes. If necessary, remove excess with a tissue. Preliminary application of the body corrector will prepare and lighten the problem area, and the next adjustment layer will hide imperfections much better.
How to mask dark circles under the eyes
To mask dark circles under the eyes, apply the following scheme:
- For the delicate area of the eyelids, take the product in tone or a little lighter.
- Apply a few drops under the lower eyelid and blend to the outer corners of the eyes.
- Then apply yellow or pink pigment and blend.
- Another light layer of skin tone over the color tone will complete the makeup.
How to mask the vascular mesh
It is recommended to choose a tool for masking vascular asterisks and rosacea without perfumes and fragrances, marked “Allergy tested.”
Hide the redness will help the green and blue tint corrector:
- For the base layer, you need to use a moisturizer with protection from sunlight.
- Allow it to soak and apply a corrective.
- It is necessary to apply pigment with gentle movements, trying not to injure the skin.
- The final step is to apply foundation and mineral powder.
Disguise a pimple will help green.
It must be applied with a brush or a cotton swab to exclude the possibility of introducing an additional infection. Lightly shade the edges and wait a few minutes. Finish with a suitable foundation.
How to mask freckles and bruises
To make less visible pigmentation, freckles and yellowish traces of descending bruises will help the blue corrector. It should be dotted on brown spots or a yellowed bruise, gently smooth the borders, and complete the makeup with a layer of foundation.
How to use facial corrections: palettes of 3 dark shades and 2 light are specially designed for contouring, the task of which is to bring any type of face closer to an oval shape. Different shades of dark pigments and methods of applying them will help soften the features or add more relief.
According to the general rules of application, dark tones are used on areas that need to be hidden, and light for emphasis.
Application patterns are different for each type of face:
- Square. The square type is characterized by relief and the same width of the face above and below. A dark corrector applied to the corners of the lower jaw and the side of the forehead will help bring it closer to the perfect oval. Pigments of dark tones are applied in the form of a triangle under the cheekbones with subsequent softening of the edges. Shade the light concealer in the center of the forehead, on the chin, as well as in the area under the eyes, along the bottom line of the eyebrows and in the corners of the lips;
- A circle. For the round type, the characters are flowing lines with an unclearly defined chin and large forehead. Correction is carried out as follows: a dark tone is shaded on the side surfaces of the cheeks, under the lower jaw and in the upper part of the forehead. Blush overlap with a triangle, the top of which is lowered to the corners of the mouth. Emphasis is placed on the light pigment areas near the eyes, the center of the nose and chin.
- The type of trapezoid differs from others in massive heavy lower part of the face and narrow forehead. The method for applying correctors is as follows: a dark tone on the side surfaces of the cheeks visually reduces their volume. Make a light accent on the chin and forehead. Additionally, the plucked eyebrows in the nose area balance and balance both parts of the face.
- The triangle suggests a massive forehead and narrowed sharp chin. A dark tone in the area of the cheekbones and temples will help smooth out the features. Light pigments shade in the jaw area, from the corners of the mouth to the temples.
- The rectangular type is corrected in a dark tone along the lateral parts of the forehead and under the zygomatic bones, outlining the upper part of the forehead and the bottom of the chin. The tone is applied in narrow lines without capturing most of the skin. The corners of the lips, the center of the nose and forehead stand out with light pigment, apply a little under the eyebrows and blend from the lower eyelid to the bottom.
- The rhombus type is distinguished by wide zygomatic bones and narrowed parts of the forehead and chin. The dark corrector shades along the lateral surface of the cheekbones, and the sides of the forehead and the corners of the lips stand out with a light shade.
Highlighting the cheekbones using the corrector
- When starting to correct the oval, it is necessary to cleanse the face and apply a suitable cream with gentle patting movements. If necessary, use a color concealer and evenly distribute the first layer of foundation.
- To highlight the cheekbones, a pigment of a gray-brown hue is needed. This tone conveys natural shadows and looks harmonious. For a light face tone, take a light brown shade of the corrector. Lightly pulling the cheeks inward to determine the place for applying tonal spots. The revealed dimples during such a comic procedure will determine the area necessary for work. Brush to apply the selected tone of the concealer from top to bottom from the ear to the middle of the cheek. Feather the applied tone in the opposite direction, making a smooth transition from dark to light;
- Select the area under the cheekbone with a slightly more active tone and blend the borders neatly. On top of the convex part, apply a small amount of light pigment, thereby highlighting even more protruding area. Leave for a while for the “shrinkage” of the cosmetic product and, if necessary, correct the powder with a light shade.
The subtleties of choosing concealers
Like any other cosmetic products, correctors can cause skin irritation. A preliminary test for an allergic reaction will help reduce the risk of their occurrence. Brand palettes include different shades of the same pigment color. Fair-skinned girls should choose light tones of proofreaders, darker ones will suit more saturated colors of palettes.
There are a lot of varieties of concealers and the choice of tool primarily depends on the purpose of the application:
- The pencil has a dense structure and is suitable for correcting small problems: freckles, small redness and acne. (NYX, AVON, Faberlic);
- A tube with a brush is characterized by a liquid texture, which perfectly fights many imperfections in appearance. It can be used pointwise and on large surfaces of the skin. (MaxFactor, Mizon Correct Concealer, NYX Concealer Magic Wand);
- A paste-like consistency in tubes is a universal version of the product. The average density of the cosmetic product makes it convenient to use in large areas. It brightens pigmentation and dark spots, makes the capillary network, spider veins and rosacea less visible. Easily mixes with other color pigments, creating new tone variations. (Shiseido natural finish cream concealer, DERMABLEND (shade No. 25) by Vichy)
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Common mistakes when applying the corrector
It is important to remember that liquid correctors are applied to dry skin, and solid ones on top of the tonal foundation. Colored is used in small quantities and a tonal agent is necessarily applied on top of it.
The main mistakes:
- Using a very thick adjustment layer is the most common mistake. Apply all masking agents with a thin layer, not forgetting to remove makeup at night, giving the skin a rest. It is important to observe the measure and not use the entire arsenal of pigments every day.
- Incorrectly selected tone of the product. Body corrector must be chosen close to the natural color of the skin. A very light or dark tone will contrast sharply with the natural complexion and will not give the desired effect.
- Badly shaded borders. The transitions from the corrective means that stand out on the face resemble a mask and only exacerbate the appearance. It is important to make the transition borders as inconspicuous as possible. After application, it is recommended to look at yourself in the daylight, so that the defects become more pronounced.
- A large number of applied color correctors will create a spotted face effect. It is important to feel the measure and not overdo it with color adjustment.
- The layer on delicate skin should be thin. If necessary, hide the inflammation, apply the product more tightly. It is forbidden to use it in severely damaged areas and to avoid getting into open wounds.
After applying the correctors, makeup must be fixed with transparent powder, so as not to emphasize peeling.
Palettes of modern concealers for the face are very popular as an express masking tool. It is convenient and useful to use, and reasonable prices make them affordable for many girls.
Video on how to use face corrector, the corrector palette
How to use the corrector palette correctly:
How to use color corrections for facial contouring: