The active substance glutathione fights free radicals. Instructions for the use of the drug describe the drug as indispensable for many age-related diseases and changes in the body.
- Glutathione functions in the human body
- Glutathione assay
- Causes of glutathione deficiency in the body
- Symptoms of glutathione deficiency
- The effects of a lack of antioxidant
- Glutathione supplementation methods
- Glutathione in products
- Glutathione Dosage Form
- Glutathione instructions for use
- Indications, contraindications, side effects from the use of Glutathione
- Undesirable manifestations of the drug
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Preparations that contain antioxidant analogues
- Glutathione video
Glutathione functions in the human body
Glutathione antioxidant is present in all cells of the human body. It consists of 3 important amino acids – monoaminodicarboxylic glutamine, amino-mercaptopropane, aminoethane, which perform important work protecting the body’s cells from free radicals.
- promotes the revival of antioxidants that are lacking in the body;
- enhances the work of certain pharmacological agents and organic vitamins;
- neutralizes the negative effect of toxic compounds in the body;
- removes toxic substances from the body;
- corrects impaired renal function;
- helps maintain muscle tone;
- streamlines the function of the stomach;
- corrects lipid metabolism;
- regulates the absorption of water and electrolytes in the body;
- stores white blood cells from destruction;
- contributes to the preservation of immune cells;
- promotes detoxification processes in the liver;
- regulates the process of death of cancer cells.
Studies of blood plasma for the amount of glutathinone antioxidant should be done if there are suspected serious pathologies in the body.
A genetic blood test should be done for the enzyme glatathione transferase, which has units:
- theta-1 glatutione S – transferase – when this enzyme is absent in the gene, the body loses its ability to free itself from harmful substances, which increases the likelihood of developing cancerous tumors and disruption of the cardiovascular system;
- mu-1 glutathione S – transferase – the absence of an enzyme in the DNA site helps to reduce the accumulation of toxic substances from the body, which leads to pathological processes in the body;
- pi-1 glutathione S – transferase – amino acid deficiency in white blood cells, affects the lack of oxygen to the body and increases the risk of tumors.
Causes of glutathione deficiency in the body
Glutathione (instructions for use of the drug does not describe the causes of amino acid deficiency in the body) is a non-essential amino acid that the body can synthesize from nutrients and other organic compounds inside the body during metabolism.
The main cause of tripeptide deficiency is:
- lack of protein foods in the diet;
- synthetic products;
- hazardous environment;
- abrasives, flavors, volatile organic compounds used in everyday life;
- a large number of pesticides in food;
- a large number of salts of nitric acid;
- uncontrolled use of antibacterial agents;
- energy in the form of electromagnetic waves;
- genes of the system of neutralizing toxic substances in the body do not work;
- age-related changes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Symptoms of glutathione deficiency
Glutathione (instructions for use of the drug do not explain how the lack of amino acids in the body) is an enzyme, the lack of which in the body has its manifestations:
- premature aging of the body;
- astheno-neurotic syndrome;
- depressed psycho-emotional state;
- manifestation of indifference and indifference to the environment;
- long-term diseases caused by opportunistic organisms;
- seasonal allergic reactions;
- food intolerance;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- systemic lupus erythematosus;
- systemic sclerosis;
- autoimmune skin pathologies – dermatitis, eczema, psoriatic rash;
- white spot disease;
- chronic renal failure;
- prolonged inflammatory process in the liver;
- pathological formations without progression;
- tumors with uncontrolled growth and development of malignant cells.
The effects of a lack of antioxidant
Instructions for use of the drug Glutathione does not tell what consequences can be expected in case of insufficient antioxidant in the human body.
The enzyme plays a very important role in the life of the body as a whole, and its lack sometimes leads to an irreparable result:
- the accumulation in the body of unstable molecules that have a negative effect on the vital activity of the body;
- leads to both external and internal early aging of the body;
- the occurrence of acute, and subsequently chronic formation of reactive forms of oxygen, which in turn inhibits the immune system;
- the formation of cellular hostility within the body, which leads to a decrease in the level of leukocytes;
- a decrease in the body of tocol derivatives;
- a decrease in glutathione leads to a lack of ascorbic acid;
- connective tissue begins to function poorly;
- the number of inflammatory pathologies in the body increases, which leads to hyperemia of tissues and organs;
- leads to the formation of autoimmune aggression within the body;
- psycho-emotional tension appears;
- asthenic condition;
- destruction of the myelin layer of nerve endings;
- the occurrence of polyneuropathy;
- a steady decrease in mental activity appears;
- leads to trembling paralysis;
- may manifest as a destruction of brain cells or Alzheimer’s disease;
- affects the functioning of the endocrine glands;
- provokes prolonged inflammatory pathologies of the respiratory system;
- decrease in the number of macrophages;
- a decrease in glutathione increases the risk of malignant neoplasms in the body;
- causes uneven breathing during sleep with respiratory arrest;
- during gestation leads to fetal hypoxia;
- glutathione deficiency can cause miscarriages and premature births;
- provokes the occurrence of diabetic encephalopathy;
- lack of enzyme leads to circulatory disorders in the liver cells, which leads to organ damage;
- damages the circulatory system of the kidneys, which provokes a violation of the production of red blood cells;
- extracellular fluid content increases;
- leads to arrhythmias;
- high blood pressure appears;
- provokes increased work of the endocrine glands;
- the less glutathione, the lower the production of the hormone melanin;
- blanching of the optic nerve occurs;
- increases intraocular pressure;
- provokes the appearance of autoimmune diseases.
Glutathione supplementation methods
There are several ways to fill in the missing amount of glutathione coenzyme in the body:
1. apply pharmacological preparations with glutathione;
2. the use of antioxidants that provoke the formation of glutathione:
- fatty vitamin-like lipoic acid;
- organic compound of ascorbic acid;
- fat soluble tocol compound;
- an element from sulfuric acid waste – selenium;
- flavin immunonucleotides;
- polyglutamate B9;
- organic matter alpha amino acids;
3. consume glutathione-rich antioxidant foods.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Glutathione in products
To replenish the amount of glutathione in the body, the following foods should be eaten:
- beans, lentils, beans, peas;
- Brussels sprouts;
- headed white cabbage;
- parsley, dill, basil, spinach;
- bell peppers;
- meat (beef, chicken, turkey);
- medium-sized sea fish;
- spiny lobsters
- unrefined extra virgin olive oil;
- unrefined linseed oil;
- corn oil;
- walnut nuts;
- seed of a bush ordinary almonds;
- oilseed sunflower seeds;
- yellow ginger;
- ceylon cinnamon;
- field anise;
- polished rice;
- wheat bran;
- bluegrass seeds;
- goat milk;
- goat milk feta cheese;
- dairy products;
- cottage cheese;
- milk powder;
- lemon, orange, mandarin;
- the eggs.
Eating antioxidant-containing foods can help keep your enzyme level up. In the case when the amount of glutathione in the blood is very low, then pharmacological agents containing an amino acid should be used.
Glutathione Dosage Form
Glutathione (instructions for use of the drug describes the release form of the pharmacological agent) is available in the form of powder for injection, both intravenous and intramuscular.
1 bottle of the drug contains 300 mg, 600 mg, 1800 mg of the drug, which includes glutamylcysteinylglycine tripeptide. The fine powder, which the pharmaceutical industry produces by the method of soft drying, has the property of being stored for a long time.
Glutathione instructions for use
Glutathione (instructions for use give clear recommendations on how to use the drug) – only an injectable drug. It can not be diluted with water and taken orally, administered intravenously by a dropper and jet – injection and intramuscular injection of the drug.
1. as a jet injection:
- 300 mg or 600 mg powder in a vial should be dissolved with a syringe to dissolve with a medical fluid or isotonic solution for infusion;
- the resulting fluid must be filled in a syringe and slowly injected into a vein;
- use the drug immediately after preparation, is not subject to storage;
2. In the form of droppers, the drug should be prescribed for serious liver pathologies and with a decrease in the toxicity of chemotherapy to the body:
- with inflammatory pathologies of the liver, the drug must be used from 1200 mg to 1400 mg of the drug, diluted in an isotonic sodium chloride solution – 500 mg;
- drip, slowly;
- 1 month of therapy in the form of droppers;
- further – as prescribed by the infectious disease doctor;
- with liver damage, as a result of alcohol dependence – 1800 mg of drug powder should be diluted in 500 mg of 5% dextrose solution;
- drip treatment should be continued for 2-4 weeks;
- further in accordance with the recommendations of a narcologist;
- the growth of connective tissue of the liver due to alcoholism – the drug Glutathione at a dose of 1200 mg must be used after dissolving the drug in an isotonic sodium chloride solution of 16,91 fluid ounce;
- dropwise, slowly – at least 30 minutes;
- the duration of drip therapy is 1 month;
- in case of fatty liver infiltration – medicinal powder, in the amount of 1200 mg must be diluted in 16,91 fluid ounce of medical distilled liquid;
- should be administered slowly, daily – 1 time;
- course of treatment – 1 month;
- during the course of chemotherapy, 1200 mg – 1800 mg of Glutathione should be used, depending on the liver load (which must be determined by analysis of liver enzymes);
- the required dose of drug powder must be dissolved in 3,38 fluid ounce of a 5% dextrose solution;
- the duration of the drip procedure is 15 minutes;
- further, from the 5th day of treatment with Glutathione, it is necessary to switch to intramuscular injections with a drug – 0.6 g of the drug;
- Glutathione should be diluted in 0,17 fluid ounce of a 9% isotonic sodium chloride solution;
- a course of intramuscular therapy – 4 days;
3. for intramuscular injection:
- 300 mg or 600 mg of the drug Glutathione should be diluted in 0,08 fluid ounce or 0,17 fluid ounce of isotonic sodium chloride solution;
- the diluted drug must be drawn into a syringe and injected intramuscularly;
- the drug should not precipitate – only a clear solution can be injected into the muscle;
- the duration of therapy is determined by a gastroenterologist, surgeon or therapist;
- Glutathione in a dosage of 1200 mg and 1800 mg cannot be administered intramuscularly.
Indications, contraindications, side effects from the use of Glutathione
Glutathione, like any pharmacological drug, has indications for use, side effects and contraindications for use.
Indications for the appointment of the drug Glutathione are:
- with long-term inflammatory liver diseases (of various origins) in complex therapy with other drugs;
- Glutathione with anticonvulsant drugs should be used (to protect the liver from damage);
- with anti-tuberculosis therapy, it is necessary to undergo a course of therapy with Glutathione;
- with autoimmune pathologie
s of the body – lupus, scleroderma, vasculitis, Sjogren’s syndrome, rheumatism, vitiligo;
- should be prescribed for type 1 and type 2 diabetes;
- with Alzheimer’s disease;
- in the treatment of discirculatory and dysmetabolic encephalopathy;
- allergic skin reactions in the form of dermatitis, eczema require the appointment of a drug;
- asthenic conditions;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- psycho-emotional stress;
- depressive states;
- malignant neoplasms;
- chronic renal failure;
- hematological diseases with low white blood cell count;
- with insufficient production of red blood cells.
The main contraindication to the appointment of the drug Glutathione is a personal, negative reaction of the body to the main active substance of the drug. Also, you can not use the drug under the age of 12 years. With caution, Glutathione should be prescribed at the age of more than 60 years, in this case, the dose of the drug must be adjusted.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bangs of the new season for medium, short, long hair. Photo.
Undesirable manifestations of the drug
When using Glutathione, side effects are possible:
- arterial hypotension;
- digestive disorders in the form of constipation or loose stools.
All unforeseen negative manifestations from taking Glutathione disappear after stopping the drug.
Pregnancy and lactation
It is impossible to use the drug Glutathione during the gestation period. If there is a need to use Glutathione during breastfeeding, lactation is stopped.
Preparations that contain antioxidant analogues
The pharmacological industry produces generics of the drug Glutathione:
- the composition of the drug includes glutamylcysteinylglycine tripeptide 0.6 g, isotonic sodium chloride solution – 1 bottle;
- glutamylcysteinylglycine tripeptide 0.6 g, 0,14 fluid ounce of medical water – 1 ampoule;
- with complex pathological processes, 0.6 g should be prescribed – 1.2 g of the drug once a day;
- it should be applied in the form of drip injections;
- for diseases with moderate severity, it is necessary to use the drug intramuscularly;
- dose of the drug from 0.3 g to 0.6 g – 1 time per day;
- the course and duration of therapy depends on the underlying disease.
2. Acizole capsules:
- the main active ingredient of the drug is vinylimidazole zinc diacetate, milk sugar, fatty powder, polysorb, stearic acid with calcium, titanium dioxide, hydrolyzed collagen, sulfosol, carmazine, triarylmethane dye, glossy black granulate, methyl paraben, propyl paraben;
- the drug Atsizol should be used orally with a large volume of liquid;
- in order to prevent intoxication, the drug should be used – 1 capsule before exposure to chemotherapy;
- treatment of acute liver pathologies – 1 capsule – 4 times a day – the first day;
- then take a drug of 1 pc. morning and evening, during the week.
3. Tad 300 injection drug:
- the composition of the drug includes the antioxidant glutathione, a solution of sodium chloride;
- for pathological conditions of moderate severity, 1-2 ampoules (which corresponds to 0,1 – 0,3 fluid ounce of solution) should be used intravenously or intramuscularly;
- in severe diseases, 4 ampoules of the drug should be diluted in 16,91 fluid ounce of an isotonic sodium chloride solution and injected into the venous vessel by drop;
- the duration of therapy is determined by the physician.
4. Glutathione complex in capsules:
- the composition of the drug includes a finely divided substance extract from Brussels sprouts, l-glutamate, the active phytochemical substance indole 3 carbinol;
- complex preparation should be used for 1 pc. – morning, afternoon, evening, before eating;
- the course of therapy is 30 days.
5. Glutathione-L drug in capsules:
- the main active ingredients of the drug are an organic yeast-like trace element selenium, molybdenum glycinate, a glutathione precursor acetyl-cysteine;
- for the prevention of glutathione deficiency in the body, 1 capsule should be taken – 1 time per day, during meals;
- for treatment – it is necessary to take the drug 4 times a day;
- The duration of therapy is 30 days.
To restore the required amount of glutathione – an antioxidant in the body, the drug Glutathione should be used in accordance with the recommendations of the instructions for use. This is the only way not to harm the body, but to prevent many diseases.
Do you know what glutanion is: