Wrinkles appear on the face with age. How to remove the nasolabial folds that are becoming more intense at home and not only, you need to know in order to keep youth as long as possible. Cosmetics and procedures will help.
- Nasolabial folds
- Hyaluronic acid in the nasolabial folds
- Contouring of the nasolabial folds
- Surgical lift
- Chemical peeling
- Laser resurfacing
- Home Exercises
- Massage from nasolabial folds
- Folk recipes
- How to mask with makeup
- Bath procedures
- Video on how to remove nasolabial folds
Experienced experts will tell you how to remove nasolabial folds using fillers. This procedure requires the introduction of hyaluronic acid into the nasolabial folds, which fills wrinkles and smooths them.
The procedure is as follows:
- The patient lies on the cosmetology table.
- The skin on the face is cleaned with a disinfectant.
- The product is injected along the line of wrinkles several injections evenly.
- The cosmetologist distributes the product with massage movements along the nasolabial folds.
After the procedure, you must abandon any creams and cosmetics, saunas and baths. During the day you can’t laugh, cry, strain your facial muscles. In the evening, it is advisable not to wash your face.
The result is visible immediately after the procedure. A more noticeable effect appears after 1-2 weeks, when the swelling subsides. The final result is estimated after 2-3 weeks. If the result is not noticeable, then the specialist can pierce the drug. The skin becomes smooth, healthy and fresh. All wrinkles are smoothed and disappear.
But the procedure has contraindications:
- skin diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- purulent acne;
- blood diseases;
- infectious diseases;
- HIV and others.
A specialist must immediately warn of all diseases so that there are no complications.
Several types of fillers are distinguished by the basic substance.
The base may be:
- hyaluronic acid;
- polymethyl methacrylate microspheres;
- poly-L-lactic acid;
- calcium hydroxyapatite;
- hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid in the nasolabial folds
How to remove nasolabial folds using hyaluronic acid will be prompted at the clinic if you go there with this problem. Hyaluronic acid eliminates even the deepest wrinkles. Injections are made by safe fillers, which are used around the world.
A similar tool helps rejuvenation, regeneration, healing and hydration of the skin. The effect lasts a very long time, it all depends on the skin of a person. The method of introducing fillers with hyaluronic acid is no different from others. Initially, a filler is selected that is suitable for the patient. After that, the dose of the composition necessary for the procedure is calculated.
The choice of fillers depends on how strongly the nasolabial folds appear, in what condition the skin around the folds is.
Filler injections are done under local anesthesia. Anesthesia is a cream that is applied to the injection site. He holds on his face for 25-30 minutes, only after that the procedure itself begins. Through injection, the drug is introduced into the treatment area and is evenly distributed over the nasolabial tabs.
And after massage movements, the cosmetologist distributes the acid throughout the treated area. The result can last a whole year.
The duration of the drug depends on:
- consistency of the drug;
- depth of introduction;
- skin features and patient lifestyle.
The price of fillers depends on the drug to be selected. The concentration of the active substance is also important. The number of injections administered during one procedure also affects.
- Teosal – $ 136 – $ 163;
- Surzhiderm – $ 182 – $ 204;
- Yuviderm – 12000-13000.
The following side effects may occur:
- burning, itching, and redness;
- swelling of the treatment sites;
- hematomas and bruises;
- scars and scars.
How to remove nasolabial folds using mesotherapy, experts in this field will explain.
This procedure helps to eliminate fresh wrinkles, makes the skin fresher and younger.
- Before the procedure, you must consult a professional cosmetologist. He will conduct tests for an allergic reaction, select a dosage, determine the general condition of the skin, and draw up a suitable course.
- First of all, the skin is cleaned with a disinfecting cream. If necessary, you can use local anesthesia, which lasts about 30 minutes.
- After that, the specialist proceeds with the introduction of the substance into the of the nasolabial folds. There will be many injections.
- At the end of the procedure, soothing masks are applied. After that you can immediately go home. However, you should touch your face as little as possible. You should refuse cosmetics, do not visit baths and pools.
The result depends on the composition of the drug and the professionalism of the cosmetologist. Mesotherapy gives an effect after the first procedure. But to solve the problem is possible only in a few procedures.
The price depends on the clinic, the where mesotherapy is carried out, and on the specialist with whom it is carried out. Typically, the price ranges from $ 68 – $ 272 per procedure. Several such procedures will be required, but many clinics provide a discount in this case.
Complications from mesotherapy rarely appear, but the formation of red dots and small bruises is possible. They quickly pass by themselves without any means.
You can not carry out the procedure at home, on your own. If you do not follow this rule, swelling, inflammation, infection, allergies, abscesses can form. What is also possible if the procedure is performed by an inexperienced cosmetologist.
Contouring of the nasolabial folds
This procedure will help in getting rid of creases, as well as deep wrinkles of the nasolabial folds. One procedure is enough to ac
hieve the desired effect. Wrinkles immediately become less noticeable and deeper. This effect is achieved due to the fact that the tool is injected deep into wrinkles. It fills the skin irregularities and smoothes them.
Wrinkles are initially treated with a disinfecting ointment. After local anesthesia is applied to reduce sensitivity. The drug is injected into the problem areas with syringes with thin needles.
The procedure lasts half an hour, and the result will be noticeable immediately. The persistence of the result depends on the professionalism of the specialist, the quality of the drug and the patient’s body. The effect of the procedure lasts 6 months. The price of the procedure is affected by the experience of the cosmetologist, the composition of the drug, the amount of work, the venue. The price varies from $ 136 – $ 163.
A similar procedure has contraindications:
- intolerance to the components of the drug;
- purulent rashes;
- clotting problems;
- abnormal tumors.
Women after 40 must know how to remove nasolabial folds with a surgical brace. It is at this age that it becomes difficult to get rid of them without surgery.
- malignant tumors;
- clotting problems;
- diseases of the internal organs;
- diseases of the nervous system;
- advanced hypertension;
- epilepsy and others.
Contraindications include the period of pregnancy, feeding, menstruation, infectious diseases.
For a successful operation, it is necessary to make a small incision in the ciliary into which the endoscope is inserted. He controls all the movements of the surgeon and the whole process. During the procedure, the tissues are lifted, and the operation can be considered successful. It lasts at least an hour.
The result is visible after the first procedure. In this case, only safe means for the body are used. The procedure itself is painless, as it is performed under general anesthesia. Swelling after the lift is quick. The effect lasts at least 6 months. The cost of the procedure is more than $ 136.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
How to remove nasolabial folds using Botox, celebrities who know more than once resorted to this procedure know for sure. The procedure is carried out by introducing the drug into the muscles, which affect the occurrence of nasolabial folds. This procedure helps to restore volume, tighten the skin, refresh it.
Injections should be carried out only in a specialized clinic, trained by a doctor or cosmetologist. First, the specialist is obliged to talk about the procedure, contraindications and possible consequences. After that, the number of injections is calculated.
The injection sites are treated and disinfected; you can also anesthetize the treatment area. Only after this is the drug administered. Usually, 4-5 injections of 6-20 doses are given. A compress is applied to the treatment site. A unit of the drug costs from $ 3 – $ 5.
The procedure has contraindications:
- pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- intolerance to the drug, allergic reactions to it;
- blood diseases;
- skin inflammation.
Nasolabial folds can be removed by lipofilling. This is one of the popular procedures, since no surgical intervention is performed, which is a transplant of fatty tissue into the nasolabial folds.
- Examination of the patient for an overall assessment of health.
- The choice of the place of removal of adipose tissue.
- Cleansing extracted fat.
- Local anesthesia or anesthesia.
- Carrying out the procedure.
The result is noticeable both after the first procedure, and after a while, it remains for 6 months.
The price of such a procedure depends on the clinic, the qualifications of a specialist. The approximate range is from $ 340 – $ 612. In more remote areas, the price is lower.
The procedure has contraindications:
- skin diseases;
- poor blood coagulability;
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
Peeling is a procedure for removing the upper dead skin layer. It makes the face grayish, reduces skin tone. It is impossible to get rid of deep wrinkles in one procedure.
The procedure lasts an hour and is carried out as follows:
- An acid sensitivity test is preliminarily done. Then the skin is cleaned with special antibacterial agents.
- The second step is to apply a special product (exfoliate) to dry, clean skin. It is left on the skin for 5-10 minutes.
- Then a post-peeling agent is applied, which soothes the skin after treatment. After that, the specialist does a facial massage.
Contraindications are no different from other procedures:
- skin diseases;
- allergic reactions;
- colds and others.
The procedure is carried out at least 5-10 times a week. The effect is noticeable after the first time, but not so bright. The duration of the effect is about 6 months. Usually the price starts from $ 14.
The procedure represents the impact of the laser on the irregularities and imperfections of the face. As a result, cells divide more actively and are updated. The face acquires a healthy glow.
The procedure is carried out exclusively in the clinic. It is the specialist who must choose anesthesia, assess the condition of the skin and choose a laser. An hour before this, the skin is cleaned and anesthesia is applied, after which laser resurfacing is performed. In conclusion, the face is
treated with a calming effect.
The result lasts at least 6 months:
- skin and scars are leveled;
- wrinkles become less noticeable;
- skin condition improves.
The price per session is about 10000.
There are contraindications:
- inflammation and purulent rashes on the skin;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- infections in the body;
- pregnancy or breastfeeding;
Exercises will not allow you to completely get rid of nasolabial folds, however, they will help slow down their development.
These exercises allow you to strengthen the necessary muscles, so that the skin is tightened:
- Cheeks are inflated to the limit and abruptly deflate. So repeat at least 10 times.
- The lips tighten and pull forward, and then fold into a tube. In this form, they are kept as long as possible and relax. The exercise is repeated at least 10 times.
- Forefingers corners of the lips as far as possible and longer stretched to the sides. After a few seconds they are released. This procedure is repeated at least 30 times.
- The following exercise resembles one of the previous ones. It is necessary to extend the lips and fold them into a tube, in this position the letters “y” and “o” are pronounced. Repeat at least 15 times.
- Air is inhaled through the nose, and the lips relax and stretch as far as possible. At this time, air should be blown out through the mouth. Repeat 10 times.
- The lower part of the jaw tenses and stretches forward. In this case, tension should be felt in the lips and jaw. Repeat the exercise about 10 times.
- First, both cheeks are inflated, after the air is rolled from one cheek to another. Repeat so need a minute.
- Cheeks puffed up again. Hold your breath for several seconds and exhale in small portions. Such an exercise is not necessary for a long time.
- Gently pull the cheekbones with your fingers. These manipulations cause a kind of smile. You need to hold it for at least 10 seconds. Repeat the movement about 10 times.
- The lips are clamped by the teeth. At this time, you need to insert a spoon into your mouth. After it should be slowly lifted up and at the same time hold a smile for at least 5 seconds. Repeat about 10 times.
- Cheeks are clasped by palms. The little fingers move closer to the nasolabial folds or are placed directly on them. At the same time, you need to pull your hands up, press on the skin, but try to hold the little fingers on the folds. Do so a minute.
Massage from nasolabial folds
The best remedy for nasolabial folds are exercises in conjunction with massages. The most popular is acupressure. It helps to tighten the skin, improve its health and give it freshness. For a massage, a sitting position is selected. Actions can be carried out independently. To do this, you need to stand at the mirror with a flat back, open your mouth and press your lips to your teeth.
Fingers massage on the nasolabial folds, up the cheeks, to the sides. With the middle fingers you need to try to press on the points of the face as much as possible, but without pain. It is also not necessary to compress skin.
Massage allows you to influence the necessary points and muscles, smooth wrinkles, make the skin more elastic.
Cope with wrinkles and folk remedies.
The most popular recipes are:
- Avocado mask. This fruit should be peeled and the pulp applied for some time to the face, but the best effect will be when using avocados as part of a mask. To do this, you need to clean the avocado, crush it to the consistency of porridge, mix with honey and egg yolk. The mask not only smoothes wrinkles, but also moisturizes the skin. You can mix avocados with white clay, so the mask will also have a cleansing effect.
- For a mask with fish oil, you need 1 teaspoons. fat, 1 teaspoons olive or almond oil and 1 teaspoons starch. Gently spread the mixture over the entire face and leave for 20 minutes. This tool allows you to smooth facial wrinkles.
- A good remedy for wrinkles is also a mask of glycerin and gelatin. To do this, mix 1 teaspoons. gelatin, 1 teaspoons glycerin. To them are added 0.5 teaspoons. camphor, alum, tincture of benzoin and a little essential oil. All this is mixed with 2 tablespoons. water. The mixture is cooked in a water bath, cools and then applied to the face for 20 minutes. The mask can be stored in a cool place in the bank.
Of great importance in the selection of anti-aging creams is the woman’s age and the structure of her skin. If you use the wrong creams, they will not bring any effect. A good cream should contain hyaluronic acid. It helps to smooth the skin and its rejuvenation. The body produces this acid, but with age its amount decreases.
A good cream is Deoproce. It is produced in South Korea. Its action is aimed at smoothing wrinkles on the eyelids and nasolabial folds.
Rejuvenation occurs due to retinol, which is part of the composition. The price for the cream is low, but this does not affect the quality.
Pomegranate collagen are patches that moisturize the skin and smooth out the nasolabial folds, thereby reducing their depth.
The product contains pomegranate extract and collagen. These components not only smooth wrinkles, but also make the skin supple and smooth.
Aravia is a powerful energy mask. It contains a considerable number of ingredients: collagen, olive oil, grape seed oil. This composition contributes not only to smoothing wrinkles, but also its healing, moisturizing.
Professional Solution is an anti-aging cream that is made in the USA. It includes resveratrol, which smoothes deep nasolabial wrinkles. It restores the structure of the skin, contributes to its overall healing.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
How to mask with makeup
In the case when it is not possible to get rid of wrinkles radically, make-up is used.
For high-quality makeup you need high-quality cosmetics:
- Moisturizing cream. Preference is given to a cream suitable for the age group and skin type of a woman.
- Highlighter. Allows you to hide or emphasize the necessary places on the face to adjust it visually.
- Powder. It gives the face a fresh look, covers the tonal foundation.
- Bronzer. Corrects skin color, eliminates uneven tones.
The technique of applying makeup on nasolabial folds is also of importance:
- The skin is cleansed, moisturizer is applied. On moisturized skin, wrinkles are less noticeable.
- After the makeup base is distributed, the nasolabial folds are hidden by a pore grout.
- Then a tonal agent is applied, which should be a darker shade. This allows you to mask the nasolabial folds.
- Corrector for tone darker or concealer is applied to nasolabial wrinkles.
- A light matte highlighter and a dark bronzer sculpt the face.
- The powder of a light shade helps to finally mask the nasolabial folds.
Bath procedures are more needed in order to bring the body and skin condition into tone. Immediately after them, it is recommended to use healing masks and do exercises. After the bath procedures, the pores expand and cleanse, and the muscles of the face relax, so that the effectiveness of subsequent manipulations increases
There are many ways to remove both small and deep nasolabial folds. Choosing the right option should be based on age, skin condition and the severity of wrinkles.
Video on how to remove nasolabial folds
Exercises for the face, against nasolabial folds: