To get rid of acne, at present, is quite simple and quick at home. In addition to following the rules for skin care, the use of pharmacy products, effective folk remedies will help in the fight against acne.
How to make the body surface ideal in the shortest possible time than to eat to minimize the risk of acne, and what to do with acne marks on the face – you can find out from the recommendations of dermatologists in this regard.
- Types of Acne
- How to get rid of acne
- Basic rules for washing problem skin
- Get rid of the problem in a day or night
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Acne Treatment with Nutrition
- Homemade mask recipes
- Folk remedies
- Acne Peeling
- Steam baths
- Effective pharmacy products
- Means for oral administration
- Effective Acne Marks
- Video on the topic: how to get rid of acne on the face
Types of Acne
To achieve maximum efficiency in the fight against irregularities on the body, it is necessary to understand not just the reason for their occurrence, but also to determine their variety.
By its type, acne can be classified into:
- vulgar (most often disturbing in adolescence);
- papulopustular acne (represent nodules or large acne with a purulent head);
- knotty cystic (acne of this type can most likely be attributed to a serious inflammatory disease of the dermal layer, which rarely leaves no visible consequences);
- fulminant acne (are acne that spreads throughout the body, leaving scars in place of defects);
- late acne (a female disease that manifests itself as a result of an imbalance in hormonal levels at various periods of the menstrual cycle);
- inverse acne (large defects with pus inside, causing discomfort or pain when exposed to them);
- spherical acne (an advanced stage of the vulgar type of acne, combined into large spots spreading throughout the body);
- pyodermatitis (purulent formations, usually occurring during or after pregnancy and childbirth, due to serious hormonal disorders in the body);
- steroid acne (a side effect of taking hormonal steroid drugs that does not require treatment);
- rosacea (disruption of the sebaceous glands, due to thyroid dysfunction);
- acne (reaction of the body to a stressful situation or ingestion of an allergenic product);
- infant acne (found in newborns as a result of the ongoing process of adaptation of the skin to the surrounding microflora).
How to properly get rid of acne on the face will tell dermatologists after examining the body to identify the possible course of a serious illness or an ordinary hormonal failure (for example, during a woman’s menstrual cycle) or a result of neglecting hygiene rules.
The causes of acne can be:
- non-compliance with hygiene rules when applying cosmetics to the face (in women);
- environmental influences (hot weather, dust, touching with dirty hands, lack of sunlight, and so on);
- hormonal imbalance (disease);
- hormonal changes (adolescence);
- the spread of bacteria on the face as a result of squeezing acne by hand;
- an allergic reaction of the body;
- the reaction of the body to exposure to stress of varying severity;
- a side effect of taking medications, synthetic additives, and so on;
- the presence of parasites in the human body;
- deviations in the work of the digestive tract;
- slagging of the body due to ecology, lifestyle, and so on;
- regular interaction with hazardous substances that cause the body to react with their chemical composition.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
How to get rid of acne
Basic rules for washing problem skin
How to get rid of acne on the face – you can avoid this issue by using the elementary rule of regular high-quality cleansing and skin care.
- You can not wash your problem skin too often without a clear need. This error can cause a decrease in the protective functions of the upper layer of the dermis, which later will entail an exacerbation of rashes, allergies, instant reactions to environmental changes.
- For cleaning, choose the most gentle care products in order to minimize the risk of skin microtrauma.
- It is preferable to favor the most natural gels, scrubs, facial cleansers, which exclude the occurrence of possible allergic reactions, irritations. Extremely favorable in this case will be funds marked “not comedone.”
- Women with problematic skin are highly recommended to use special makeup removers before starting the immediate washing procedure.
- It is important to monitor the temperature of the water, comfortable in the process of body care (no more than 35 degrees).
- Do not thoroughly wipe the skin with a towel. It is enough to gently blot excess water draining from the body in order to avoid additional damage to the skin.
Get rid of the problem in a day or night
How to get rid of acne on the face: often the problem becomes especially acute on the eve of an important event requiring an ideal appearance. It is important to understand that a day or one night is not enough to completely solve the problem.
However, to reduce severe redness at the site of acne, you can:
- apply ice to the affected area of the skin;
- resort to the use of eye drops at the site of the defect;
- apply a drying compress with hydrogen peroxide for several minutes;
- wipe the inflamed skin with a fresh cut of garlic;
- spot the affected skin with iodine;
- wipe the area with lemon juice, paying special attention to the inflamed defect.
Vitamins and Minerals
Getting rid of acne on the face should be aimed at being comprehensive and include both external care and internal saturation with vitamins and minerals.
The list of essential vitamins and minerals:
- retinol (vitamin A);
- B vitamins, in particular niacin;
- vitamin C;
- tocopherol (vitamin E);
- Vitamin D
- vitamin K;
Acne Treatment with Nutrition
How to get rid of acne on the face: the vast majority of experts are unanimous in this matter. In order to avoid the occurrence of inflammatory processes in the upper layers of the skin, one should adhere to the basic rules of proper complete nutrition, and minimize the consumption of certain foods and drinks.
List of foods to avoid:
- fatty foods and foods;
- excessively salty, sweet, spicy;
- fast food;
- bakery products;
- food products with dyes;
In creating a menu as part of a diet for getting rid of acne, it is worth giving preference:
- cereals or granola;
- green or orange vegetables (carrots, spinach, liver, peppers and so on);
- lean meats (beef, veal);
- olive oil;
- green tea;
- dairy products.
In addition to the above products that can help in the fight against acne, it is important to remember the main drinking rule.
To supply the entire body, in particular the skin, with the proper amount of fluid, therapists, dermatologists, cosmetologists recommend drinking at least 0,5 gallon of pure water daily.
Homemade mask recipes
How to get rid of acne on the face – in the selection of a competent answer, it is worth remembering the existence of recipes for home masks for the skin of both the face and the whole body.
- Mash boiled carrots and turnips to a puree state (1 pc each). Apply to problem skin. Soak for at least 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with running water.
- Separate the protein of 1 egg. Beat gently with a mixer, gradually adding 1 small tablespoons of lemon juice. Apply the mask in layers to the skin as it dries. Having applied all the resulting composition to the body, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Crush 3 cloves of garlic to a mushy consistency. Mix with 1 large tablespoons of olive oil. Put the resulting composition on a small rag made of natural fabric so that the mixture is between two layers of compress. Keep the mask on the inflamed skin for 15 minutes, then rinse with running water.
- Mix 1 large spoonful of black and blue clay. Gradually add fat-free kefir, continuously stirring the resulting mixture. Bring to a porridge-like consistency. Apply the resulting product to cleansed skin and leave to dry completely (average 20 minutes). Rinse skin with cool running water.
- One unpeeled cucumber should be grated. Add half a tablespoon of soda to the plate with the cucumber. After preparation, apply the resulting mixture to the skin, leaving for 20 minutes. After a lapse of time, you need to thoroughly wash your face.
- Mix 1 large spoonful of blue clay with 1 large spoonful of black clay. Add 1 small spoonful of sea buckthorn oil and freshly squeezed aloe juice to the mixture. Apply the resulting mask in a thick layer to the affected skin for 20 minutes. Then, avoiding intense rubbing, wash your face with warm running water.
- Melt large tablespoons of coconut oil in a solid form in a water bath. To it should be added two tablespoons of freshly squeezed aloe juice, 1 large spoonful of pre-chopped oatmeal, a pinch of sea salt and 5 drops of lemon juice. Stir the ingredients thoroughly. The mask is recommended to be applied in a dense layer on the face, leaving it for 30 minutes. At the end of the cosmetic procedure, rinse the skin with plenty of warm water.
- 10 grams of yeast must be diluted to a porridge-like consistency. Apply the resulting mass to the skin with a thin layer until completely dry. To resort to the use of this mask more than 2 times a week is strictly not recommended.
- Chamomile. 1 small tablespoons of grass brew in 6,76 fluid ounce of boiling water for 20 minutes. Strain. Apply to the damaged skin with a cotton pad two to 3 times a day.
- Aloe. Dilute freshly squeezed plant juice with water in a ratio of 2: 1. Use 2-3 times a day, carefully wiping the acne with the mixture.
- Calendula tincture . Stir 1 small tablespoons of the pharmaceutical solution, 1 dess. l honey with 6,76 fluid ounce of warm water. Apply a cotton pad moistened in the resulting preparation every 30 minutes to the affected area of the skin.
- Hypericum leaves . A handful of dried grass should be poured with two glasses of boiling water and put on fire. Boil for 25 minutes, then strain. This broth is recommended to be used twice a day (morning and evening), applying to the face with a cotton pad.
- Sage. 3 tablespoons of sage mixed with 3 tablespoons of chamomile. Pour the resulting dry mixture with 13,53 fluid ounce of hot water. Let the broth brew for 30 minutes. Apply daily, evenly applying to the skin with a cotton pad, paying special attention to the inflamed areas of the dermis.
- Celandine. A glass of leaves and flowers of a dry plant must be poured with a gallon of boiling water. Leave to infuse for 2-3 hours. Strain. The resulting product can be used both by applying it to the face pointwise or over the entire area of the skin, and adding it to the water for bathing in order to get rid of acne on the body.
- Alcohol tincture. 2 large tablespoons of calendula pour 2 large tablespoons of water and mix. Add 3,38 fluid ounce of vodka to the resulting mixture, put in a dark place to infuse. After a day, add 1 small spoonful of boric acid and 10 drops of glycerin to the tincture. This tool should be applied to the face twice a day to relieve exacerbation of rashes.
- Laundry soap. Spread thoroughly cleansed skin (acne) with soap and dry until a thick crust forms. Leave the skin in this condition overnight. In the morning, carefully remove the dried-up cosmetic product, rinse your face, moisturize with a special cream.
The salt and oat peels available for cooking at home are famous for their great effectiveness in combating skin rashes. However, it is important to bear in mind the danger of using these methods on inflamed areas of the skin.
To prepare a salt scrub, it is important to use fine salt in order to minimize the risk of damage to the dermis. Pour 20 g of salt and 20 g of soda into warm water to obtain a porridge-like consistency.
Apply the obtained substance with massage movements to previously cleaned, steamed skin, stand for 5-7 minutes, rinse thoroughly with running water. After the cosmetic procedure, moisten the treated areas with a special cosmetic product.
When creating oat peeling, it is recommended to mix 1 large spoonful of oatmeal with 1 large spoonful of rice. Grind the resulting mixture to a state of small abrasives. Pour the prepared cereal particles with a small amount of kefir, mix thoroughly.
Rub this cream into the skin with massaging movements for 10 minutes. Rinse with water and apply a moisturizer suitable for the type of skin.
Before applying masks or scrubs to the face, the skin must be carefully warmed up. For this purpose, the use of steam baths that are easy to prepare once or twice a week will be an excellent choice at home.
How to make a steam bath for your face:
- Boil 0,8 gallon of water.
- Prepare an infusion of selected herbs to give the most effective cosmetic procedure. In this case, the ideal option is to use chamomile, calendula, lavender, aloe juice and so on.
- In a proportion of 1 glass per gallon, mix herbal infusion with boiling water.
- Pour into a convenient container with a wide inlet area (e.g. basin).
- Place your head over the boiling water, covering it completely with a towel, from the back of the head so that there is no open access to the escaping steam.
- Be in a similar state for 10-15 minutes or until the water cools down (steam disappears).
After the cosmetic procedure, do not wash your face or wipe your face, because at these moments the skin is most sensitive and vulnerable.
After the excess moisture has completely dried, you can proceed to further scrub the problem areas.
Effective pharmacy products
In some cases, when the use of folk remedies in getting rid of acne is ineffective, you should consult a doctor for advice on the use of special medicines.
After a full examination, based on the type of acne, the cause of their occurrence, the patient’s contraindications, the dermatologist, as a rule, prescribes one of the drugs for the complex treatment of acne.
The list of drugs:
- Zinc ointment (a drying preparation, applied locally in a small amount, 2-3 times a day);
- Salicylic acid (a drying, antiseptic, is applied pointwise with a cotton swab, up to 5 times a day);
- Baziron (to reduce the production of sebum, is prescribed a course lasting a month, 1-2 times a day locally to the affected areas);
- Metrogil (an antibacterial agent used to combat skin microbes and fungi that provoke acne, it is necessary to apply a thin layer on the entire surface of the face 1 time per day for a month);
- Differin (effective in the fight with gums, the course of treatment is 1.5-2 months, but with regular use 2-3 times a day, the results will be noticeable after two weeks);
- Zerkalin (an antibacterial gel with a drying effect, it is recommended to apply it until the moment of getting rid of the inflamed formation, pointwise or extensively, depending on the size of the affected area, 2-3 times a day);
- Zinerit (an antibacterial lotion that can cause skin addiction, so it should be used strictly no more than 2-3 weeks, 2 times a day);
- Klenzit (gel is an antibiotic, which is extremely important to use carefully in case of severe exacerbation of rashes, apply to inflamed areas 1 time per day at bedtime for 2-4 weeks).
Means for oral administration
In addition to the existence of external medications, some doctors opt for oral acne treatments.
The most commonly prescribed drugs include:
- Erythromycin (an antimicrobial drug, is used 1 tablet 2 times a day, during the period indicated by the doctor, which directly depends on the degree of damage to the skin);
- Tetracycline tablets (an antibacterial drug, used on average 1 tablet 2 times a day until the aggravated condition is relieved);
- Trichopolum (antimicrobial tablets prescribed in a dosage of 250 mg 2 times a day until the acute condition is relieved );
- Levomethicin (an antibacterial agent, is used 2 tablets per day for the period indicated by the attending physician).
In addition to pills that can rid the body that responds to irritants with rashes from microbes, doctors often prescribe drugs with a cleansing effect.
Sparing pharmacy products that can normalize the body’s work include:
- Lactofiltrum (to normalize the digestive tract and remove toxins from the body, 2-3 tablets are prescribed 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks);
- Filtrum STI (cleansing the body by taking the drug inside by 2-3 tablets 4 times a day for 3 weeks);
- Classic activated carbon (to remove toxins and toxins that cause acne, it is recommended to take 2 tablets 3 times a day for 10 days).
Effective Acne Marks
Unfortunately, the question of the ideal condition of the skin is not always solved only after getting rid of inflamed rashes. In deeply injured areas of the dermis, scars or spots often remain, which are almost impossible to get rid of.
Modern pharmaceuticals offer the consumer drugs for any occasion that can create a cosmetic effect to eliminate skin imperfections.
For bleaching traces are most often us
- Castor oil;
- Heparin ointment;
- Syntomycin ointment;
Despite the current wide range of options for getting rid of acne, this issue, like other diseases, should be addressed in a timely manner to minimize the risk of possible complications.
Methods that can help a person get rid of acne on his face should be comprehensive and include both external therapy and taking medications prescribed by a doctor inside.
Video on the topic: how to get rid of acne on the face
Ways to get rid of acne at home:
Simple and quick ways to get rid of acne on your face: