Acne or acne is not just an annoying nuisance, but in some way a disease. The choice of funds should be approached responsibly, and purchase acne creams on the face from a pharmacy.
- Acne Creams Classification
- Advantages and disadvantages of pharmacy products
- Acne Creams for Teens
- Anti-inflammatory products for oily skin
- Zinc creams for acne and acne
- Cream with retinoids Isotretinoin
- Healing products
- Boro plus
- Antibacterial anti-rash creams
- Acne Creams For Pregnant
Acne Creams Classification
Pharmacy drugs are divided into groups depending on the causes of acne: adolescence, pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, poor nutrition, lack of skin care, bad habits and even a reaction to some cosmetics.
Types of creams:
- Hormonal and corticosteroid.
- Anti-inflammatory for oily skin.
- Zinc creams.
- Creams with retinoids.
- Healing means.
- Antibacterial against rashes.
- Acne creams for pregnant women.
Before choosing a tool, you need to study a number of disadvantages and advantages, “trying on” them to their own problem.
Advantages and disadvantages of pharmacy products
Acne creams on the face in a pharmacy are more effective and reliable, if only because they are selected individually based on a specific problem.
- Strictly recommended concentration in the interest of safety.
- The impact is on the problem, which is eliminated at the drug level, eliminating acne and acne.
- All pharmacy creams undergo additional testing and cleaning, which only increase the safety and effectiveness of funds and disinfection of the skin.
- Creams noticeably smooth and heal the skin, it takes on a well-groomed appearance.
- Hormonal creams are highly addictive, and in order to maintain the perfect appearance of the skin, you need to apply them constantly. There is a risk of hormonal failure, which entails a malfunction of the internal organs. Such funds should be selected very carefully, after consulting with an endocrinologist.
- Unlike cosmetic creams, many pharmacy products do not need to be applied to the entire face – only to inflamed foci. In healthy areas of the skin, burns or allergic rashes are possible.
- Some pharmacy creams dry the skin very much. During the course of treatment, the condition and appearance of the skin may worsen.
- In some cases, individual intolerance is possible.
Acne Creams for Teens
Creams for acne on the face for teens are preferably purchased at a pharmacy. The appearance of acne at this age is associated with hormonal changes in the body.
Youthful acne, as the hormonal balance returns to normal, is characterized by a natural disappearance, but acne still needs treatment.
One of the drugs of the retinoid group, a subspecies of vitamin A. It is recommended for the treatment of acne and acne, which is characteristic of adolescence.
The steps of the drug:
- Tretinoin thinns the stratum corneum of the epidermis, i.e., consisting of dead cells.
- Dead cells exfoliate and the skin is renewed.
- The stratum corneum is reduced due to the departure of the fat secretion from the pores of the skin and epithelial cells.
- Fat plugs dissolve. Pores become clean and open. Pores are cleansed, and the likelihood that new acne and rashes appear is reduced significantly.
In the first few weeks, dermatologists recommend using the drug every other day. The skin should get used to the drug.
During treatment, the skin condition may worsen. But dermatologists noted that with complete cure, the skin is not only freed from acne, but also becomes more elastic.
The purpose of the drug is the treatment of acne or acne. Adapalene is a key component. You can apply from 12 years.
- Helps eliminate acne.
- It has anti-inflammatory effect.
- Regulates the sebaceous glands.
- Provides a decrease in the number of desquamated epithelial cells, affecting the epithelium of the hair follicle.
- Ceases the appearance of fatty plugs.
Differin is suitable for patients with dry skin. It is applied once a day, before going to bed.
The duration of use of the drug is 3 months, although the effect can be observed after 4-8 weeks. On the recommendation of a dermatologist, a second course is possible.
SOS cream of local action with a pronounced white color, saturated, with the formula ANTI ACNE 24. This cream is applied precisely, used before bedtime.
Effects on the skin:
- Prevents the emergence of new bacteria, acne and blackheads.
- Restores problem areas of the skin – acne, reduces irritation, inflammation and redness.
- Dries the skin.
- Restores the lipid layer and regulates the production of sebum.
- Tightens pores.
There is a propeller day and night cream for problem areas of the skin. It is applied strictly to each pimple, in the morning (or afternoon) and in the evening.
A popular tool with a wide range of actions:
- Suppresses the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
- Oxidizes and absorbs sebum.
- Increases oxygen access to cells.
- Exfoliates dead skin particles.
- Moisturizes the skin.
Baziron is applied only to skin affected by acne once a day. A complete cure is possible after 3 months, but a noticeable effect occurs after 30 day
You can take it from 12 years old. Dryness, irritation, allergies are possible. Pregnant and lactating is contraindicated.
Anti-inflammatory products for oily skin
Acne cream for oily skin on the face should have anti-inflammatory properties, as well as regulate the sebaceous glands. In a pharmacy, such funds can be selected taking into account the causes of fat content: incorrect cosmetic care, nervous disorders, hormonal imbalance.
The tool is safe for both children and adults, it is effective regardless of the stage of the lesion and the features of the skin.
- High regenerative effect.
- It has therapeutic and prophylactic properties, prevents neoplasms.
- Eliminates scars, including old ones.
- It has a calming effect on the skin.
The composition of the drug includes azelaic acid, which acts on the affected foci from the inside. Azogel has a strong antimicrobial effect and is prescribed for the treatment of acne, acne.
The duration of treatment depends on the severity of the disease, but usually noticeable improvements occur after a month.
Local skin irritations are possible, but they disappear during treatment. If side effects not covered by the instructions are noticed, then they should be reported to the doctor.
Contraindicated in pregnant women and during breastfeeding.
The drug is quick-acting, with an antimicrobial effect. It treats not only acne and acne, but also comedones, papules, pustules. It is applied in the morning and evening. The drug causes irritation around the lips and eyes, so getting into these areas should be avoided.
The duration of treatment is 3-4 months, but the first favorable changes are noticeable after 3 weeks.
Interactions of the treated areas and sunlight should be avoided. Possible individual intolerance. During pregnancy and lactation, it is better to refuse the drug, as well as children under 12 years old.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
Zinc creams for acne and acne
The composition of many cosmetics includes zinc, which is one of the most important elements necessary for the body. Zinc oxide has bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and drying properties.
Cynovitis is indicated specifically for dermatological problems. Each substance contained in the preparation performs its function:
- Tetranil cleanses the skin, has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Panthenol promotes skin renewal.
- Dicalium has anti-inflammatory activity.
- Olive oil, shea butter and jojoba oil soften and nourish the skin.
- Zinc inhibits the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
It can be applied not only to the skin of the face, but also to the shoulder area and decollete. Effectively affects oily problem skin. Dermatologists prescribe the drug and as a complement to complex treatment.
It is necessary to test for individual intolerance: hold the drug for 30-40 minutes on the wrist. If irritation occurs, the remedy should be discarded.
Treats mild to moderate acne. The tool is multifunctional:
The first results are noticeable after 2 weeks, but it takes several months to fully recover.
At the beginning of treatment, a slight burning sensation is possible. In case of an allergic reaction during pregnancy and lactation, it is better to refuse the drug. Individual intolerance is also possible.
Cream with retinoids Isotretinoin
Creams with retinoids for acne on the face are one of the most effective remedies in a pharmacy. Retinoids are derivatives of vitamin A, and have been used in dermatology for a long time.
- Contribute to the reduction of sebum.
- Effectively cope with acne.
- Protect the skin from bacteria.
- Contribute to the healing of skin, wounds from scratching and post-acne.
- Soften the skin.
- They have a calming effect.
Isotretinoin is an anti-acne treatment. It acts as follows:
- The drug dissolves the substance of fatty plugs, which leads to the cleansing of pores from acne.
- Reduces the activity of the sebaceous glands on the basis of peeling, irritates the stratum corneum.
- There is a desquamation of the dead cells, and the skin is renewed.
Changes in the skin for the better come in a month, but you need to use the drug until the skin has completely recovered, at le
ast a month.
Many tend to crush and pick acne, and this is done ineptly and not always in accordance with the rules of hygiene. And combing and tearing off the drying crusts inhibits the healing process. After the inevitable ingress of bacteria, the skin becomes inflamed, ulcers and wounds form.
All this interferes with normal regeneration and is reflected in complexion. The situation can be corrected only with the help of pharmacy products aimed specifically at healing.
The product consists of antibacterial herbal ingredients, such as aloe. Boro-plus has a lot of advantages:
- It has antiseptic properties.
- Promotes rapid healing of ulcers and acne.
- Eliminates acne, acne, ulcers, performs an almost complete range of cosmetic functions – moisturizing, cleansing, nutrition.
- The tool works at a deep level, regulating metabolic processes in the skin, as well as the production of sebum.
- Nourishes the skin at the cellular level with vitamins and minerals.
- It has a protective effect against dust, smog.
The drug has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, regenerating, anesthetic effect. Effectively eliminates purulent acne, is used as an acne prevention. Eplan creates a protective film that protects the skin from external factors.
Wounds heal by drying. Use the product until complete healing.
The action of the drug is antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, regenerating. Due to the content of chlorhexidine, it is also a powerful antiseptic.
When used, a cooling effect is observed, due to which local anesthesia also takes place.
Antibacterial anti-rash creams
Antibacterial facial acne creams bought at a pharmacy have a quick effect due to the content of antibiotics. Appointed with profuse and painful rashes.
Creams kill pathogenic microbes that provoke the appearance of acne, but you can use such drugs for a short time, otherwise the immunity and resistance to allergies are reduced.
Pregnant and lactating such drugs are contraindicated.
The drug is made on the basis of azelaic acid. It is necessary to apply in the morning and in the evening. The course of treatment is designed for 3 months, but the first results are visible after 3-4 weeks.
Skinoren inhibits the action of pathogenic bacteria and cells, which can provoke acne marks after healing. The product does not cause dryness and skin irritation.
The main components are zinc and erythromycin. Astringent Zinc relieves inflammation. Erythromycin is an antibiotic that kills bacteria that multiply in the pores.
Functions of the drug:
- Normalizes the sebaceous glands.
- Dries the skin.
- Eliminates post-acne.
- Prevents the appearance of new rashes.
If Zinerit strongly dries the skin, then use should be discontinued. Also, you can not use the product for more than 5 weeks, it is addictive. The result is visible, but it is better to fix it with another drug.
Metrogil is effective for acne and rashes, as well as acne that occurs when using an improperly selected drug. Actively inhibits the growth and development of bacteria that can multiply even without oxygen.
The key substance is metronidazole, which has antimicrobial activity. It has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Acne Creams For Pregnant
Acne creams on the face during pregnancy should be selected carefully and purchased only in a pharmacy. During pregnancy, hormonal changes occur in the body of a woman, which is often accompanied by acne.
There are many causes of acne in pregnant women, but the most common are:
- Vitamin deficiency.
- Inadequate personal hygiene.
- Incorrectly selected cosmetics.
- Allergic reaction to tissue.
- The production of progesterone.
It is only possible to establish the cause without error with the help of a dermatologist.
Dalacin consists of an antibiotic – clindamycin. Like any antibiotic, it acts on bacteria. Effective in the fight against acne, blackheads, and boils. Treatment only as directed by a dermatologist.
Caution: the product can be addictive.
Panthenol acts at the cellular level. In addition to participating in the growth and division of cells, Panthenol is involved in energy metabolism, eliminates inflammatory processes, and restores the skin.
Acne is recommended only for problematic and oily skin.
Akriderm is an anti-inflammatory. Effective for acne on the forehead, eliminates itching. In sensitive places (on the face, neck, elbow and knee bends, inguinal folds), the agent is absorbed faster, so the dosage for these areas is lower.
The duration of treatment is 2-4 weeks, but if the effect is achieved faster, treatment is not necessary. New rashes, changes in skin tone and the absence of a visible result are not a reason to buy a new acne cream on the face at the pharmacy. You should first contact a dermatologist.
The treatment described with the drugs should last at least 2 weeks. Moreover, eliminating only the acne itself, the problem can not be eliminated. It is necessary to eliminate the cause.
Video review of pharmacy creams for acne on the face
Useful video about popular acne creams from a pharmacy