In USA in the old days, braids from the hair on the head were considered a symbol of vital energy, they were braided strictly along the spine. Braids played an important role in the lives of girls, girls, women, they distinguished by them whether the girl was married or not.
Nowadays, traditions have changed, and the braids have lost their meaning in life, but have not lost their beauty. Not all modern women know how to weave braids with ribbons and other objects. You can find out how to do this correctly from this article.
- Simple 3-row scythe with ribbon
- Four strand braid with ribbon
- Five strand braid with two ribbons
- Kanzashi on the tape
- Braid with a bright ribbon obliquely
- Chess spit with two wide ribbons
- Openwork braid from one strand with a ribbon
- Openwork braid with two ribbons
- French braid on the contrary with a ribbon
- Chain braid with ribbon
- Scythe Lino Russo with a ribbon
- Scythe wave with ribbon
- Christmas braid with ribbon
- Scythe Waterfall with Ribbon
- Fishtail with Satin Ribbon
- Tail pigtail with ribbon
- Boxing Braids with Canecolon
- Afrokosa with canecolon
- French braids with Kanekalon
- Spikelets with Kanekalon
- Danish braids with Kanekalon
- Scythe with a pencil
- Greek braid on her hair
- Braid for loose hair around the head
- Loose hair braid
- Imitation shaved temple on her hair
- Video instructions for weaving braids with ribbons
Simple 3-row scythe with ribbon
Weave a braid on medium or long hair. By type of hair, it is better to use it for normal and dry hair. And absolutely not important, straight or curly hair. When weaving on straight hair, the braid will turn out to be even with clear lines, when weaving on curly hair, it will turn out to be voluminous.
The braid is woven in several stages, the name of the strands does not change until the end of the weave, that is, if the strand was originally in the middle, then in the instructions it will be called average.
- Pre comb the hair, sprinkle with a lacquer of weak fixation;
- Divide into 3 strands and pick up the hairband to along;
- Fix the tape with an elastic, a hairpin or tie to the middle strand;
- The left strand must be thrown over the middle and, passing under the tape, fixed under the right;
- Throw the middle strand through the right one and fix it over the left strand by threading the tape on top;
- Next, repeat the steps from point 4, 5 until the end of braiding.
Performing such actions, you can give airiness to the hairstyle, if you lock the strands a little while letting go, and not pulling strongly.
Four strand braid with ribbon
A braid of 4 strands with a ribbon is a good option, both for evening dress, and for sports. As well as a braid of 3 strands, you can make it for any type and structure of medium or long hair.
- Carefully comb the curls and sprinkle with hair spray or mousse, you can use water from a spray bottle;
- Hair and divided into 4 strands, where the third strand will be central, attach the selected tape to it;
- Skip 1 strand under 2, and throw on 3 and skip under 4 strands of hair;
- Skip 4 strands under 3 and throw over 2 strands of hair;
- Throw 2 strands over 3, skip under 1, after which 1 strand skip under 3 strands (central, which is with a ribbon);
- Then repeat all the steps alternately to the ends of the hair.
From below, tie the braid with a ribbon into a bow or secure with an invisible elastic band.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Five strand braid with two ribbons
A braid of 5 strands with two ribbons will most effectively look on long hair. It’s easier to weave such a braid on straight hair.
How to braid a braid with two or more ribbons is described in this step-by-step instruction:
- Comb the hair with a fine comb and sprinkle with medium fixation varnish, so the hair will be easier to weave, they will be obedient;
- Divide the hair into 5 equal strands, attach multicolored or plain ribbons to the first and fifth;
- Weaving begins on the left side, skip the first strand over the second and lower under the third;
- Put the fifth strand (with tape) on the fourth, skip under the first (with tape) and put on the second strand of hair;
- Put the second on the fourth strand;
- Further, all actions are carried out similarly to the previous ones.
Tapes can be used in any texture and width, in which case it will be easier to weave.
Kanzashi on the tape
An incredible beautiful hairdo will look like a braid with a kanzashi ribbon, elegant and festive. This hairstyle is done on dry and clean medium and long hair of any type.
To create it, you need a foam roller and a kanzashi tape:
- Comb your hair so that there are no “cocks” and put it in a tail, which should be fixed with an invisible elastic band to match the hair color;
- Separate 4 parts of the tail, put a roller on the rest of the strand;
- From the top of the roller take 2 small strands, from the bottom from under the roller take one thin strand. Knit 1 row, like a simple 3-row braid. To this row attach a kansashi tape;
- Again, from the upper strand from the roller, take a small strand of hair, add to the braid and knit 1 row, where the kanzashi ribbon will always be on the central strand;
- Next, from below from under the roller, take a small strand, add to the braid and knit a row;
- Such actions are repeated alternately “from above – from below”;
- When the tape is fully woven and all loose strands are used, connect the end and the beginning of the tape with kanzashi with an invisible one and pin them to the base of the tail.
Thus, you get a kind of high hairstyle with very elegant kanzashi.
Braid with a bright ribbon obliquely
How to braid a braid with a tape of a bright shade, this scheme will tell. Such a hairstyle is suitable for a child in a garden or school, as well as for representatives of office professions.
It is better to make a hairstyle for medium or long hair, but an option is also possible for girls with a hairstyle.
- It is important to comb your hair thoroughly and sprinkle with a fixer before creating any hairstyle;
- Separate 3 small strands from the right or left side of the forehead;
- Then a braid is braided, similarly to a braid of 3 strands with a ribbon (or a simple braid on the contrary), only with a grab and diagonally.
From below, if there is a ribbon left, you can make a bow with which to fix the ends of the pigtails. If the tape was not enough until the end of weaving, then you can neatly tie to it or sew a piece of another tape.
Chess spit with two wide ribbons
Weaving a checkerboard at first may seem complicated, but it is worth doing 2-3 rows of weaving, and it turns out that this option is very simple. The option is suitable for owners of straight hair with a short haircut, the type of “bob”, or for girls with medium and long hair, of any type.
How to create a chess braid with two wide ribbons is described in this instruction:
- It is necessary to sit so that there are 2 mirrors in the back and front, thanks to which it will be possible to control actions and make a neat scythe.
- Separate a
small part of the hair from above – a strand, throw it to the side of the face, under it, fix 2 wide ribbons with the invisibility, so that the picture or lace is under the upper strand “face”;
- After securing the tape, lower it and the hair to the back of the head. The upper strand is divided into 3 equal parts;
- In the left hand, take 2 locks of hair, in the right – 2 ribbons and 1 lock of hair. Ribbons should be in the middle between 2 on the right and 1 strand on the left;
- On the right side, hold the extreme (first) strand over the second, and the first tape over the extreme (first) strand. The second tape lies under this lock, above which the 1st tape. The first strand of hair will be under the strand on the right side (third strand of hair);
- Lower the third strand under the first tape and pass under the second tape;
- On the left side add to the hair on the left a small strand of loose hair;
- Divide the hair on the left into 2 parts, skip the resulting extreme strand under the first flight and put on the second tape and lower it under the strand on the right;
- Next, the steps are repeated in the same way. With each row you need to add left and right strands of the remaining hair.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Openwork braid from one strand with a ribbon
An openwork braid from one strand with a bright ribbon is the easiest option to make a hairstyle for yourself, even without a mirror. This option is suitable for girls with long and medium, curly and even hair.
How to braid a braid with a ribbon, we will consider further in stages:
- Separate a small strand from the top from the forehead to the middle of the head (on the crown), bind the tape under it;
- Tie a strand on top with a ribbon so that it is above the strand;
- Grab the strand from the top right with the index finger, the bottom with the thumb, but so that it is on the left, as if pulling a small loop from the hair, to the right;
- Hold the loop tightly, on the right side of the face add a small lock to this lock under the loop (make a tack);
- Tape on top of the first loop of the braid;
- Again, make a loop from the strand on the left side, and under it add a small strand of free hair and tie a ribbon by analogy;
- Repeat all actions from right to left by analogy;
Creating such a braid, you can use the “crab” or invisibility to fasten the tape on each row.
Openwork braid with two ribbons
Openwork braid with two strands of hair and two contrasting ribbons is suitable for girls with long hair. It turns out neat and very elegant.
- To collect the hair on the crown in the tail and fix with an elastic band to match the color of the hair;
- Hair divided into 2 equal parts;
- Tie 2 ribbons to the tail (yellow and green), so that they are below, under the tail;
- The yellow ribbon should be between 2 strands of hair, green to the right of the strands;
- Hold the yellow tape under the first strand and put on the second strand of hair;
- Put a green ribbon over the outermost strand above and below under the second;
- Place the yellow ribbon under the extreme strand on the left, lower the green ribbon under the yellow one;
- Next, lower the yellow ribbon under the lock on the right, and the green ribbon on the lock on the left;
The remaining rows are woven according to the same principle, interlacing alternately. When weaving such a braid, you do not need to tighten the rows strongly, they should be free.
French braid on the contrary with a ribbon
The French braid, on the contrary, is the weaving of the spikelet on the contrary, the strands are shifted not from above, but from below. Braid is suitable for all ages, straight and curly, medium and long hair, to any style: office, sports, evening.
- On the top of the head, separate the strand of hair and divide it into 3 equal parts, tie the tape to the central one;
- It is necessary to perform the weaving, as for a simple braid of 3 strands with a ribbon, but skipping strands on each row from below;
- And also grab on each row for an additional, thin strand, either right or left.
You can take a thin, thick ribbon for a French braid or add a ribbon with kanzashi.
Chain braid with ribbon
How to braid a braid with a ribbon in the form of a chain, this guide will tell. For weaving, obedient, even hair of length below the shoulders and more is required.
- Tie the tail at the crown, which is divided into 5 equal strands;
- Tie a tape to the middle strand;
- First, 1 row is braided, like a braid of 4 strands, and the fifth strand with a ribbon remains on top of them. The first strand over the second, and under the fourth over the fifth. In the opposite direction, the fifth above the first and under the fourth;
- On the right you get 1 and 4 strands, on the left 2 and 5 strands;
- Skip the fourth over the tape, and skip the second over the fourth and over the tape;
- Skip the first under the tape and skip the fifth under the first and under the tape (we get a chain);
- Next, the steps are repeated until the ends of the hair, which are fixed at the end with an elastic band.
A braid – a chain, can be made of 4 locks of hair and 1 lock of thick tape, then it will turn out less voluminous.
Scythe Lino Russo with a ribbon
Scythe Lino Russo is suitable for owners of long, even hair, both for everyday wear and for holidays, if you decorate it with an unusual ribbon.
- Separate 1 thick lock on the top, fix with an elastic band to the color of your hair and sprinkle with a latch;
- Tie a ribbon over the tail so that its ends are interlaced under it;
- The strand is divided into 2 parts and to each part, on the right and left, add a thin strand of free hair. The tape should appear above the added strands;
- Wrap a strand on the right with a strand on the right, a strand on the left with a strand on the left, crossing the ends in the center under the ribbon;
- Add again on a new thin strand and weave. Further, all actions continue in the same order.
It is important to fix the resulting braid at the base of the neck, then it will look smoother.
Scythe wave with ribbon
A hairstyle in the form of a braid-wave with a ribbon will lift the mood of every girl, because she will look with her like a Hollywood star. To create a hairstyle, any type of hair and length, starting from a square, is suitable.
- Separate a lock of hair from the temple to the temple from the side of the face and comb it to one side. Tie the rest of the hair in a pigtail or tail;
- Fix a thin, satin ribbon on the side of rotation of the strand;
- Separate a thin strand from a large lock, starting from the face and wrap it with tape;
- Separate the next strand from the side of the face, and wrap it with the same tape and thus all the strands to the middle of the face;
- Next, take thin strands of the second row and weave them obliquely to the face;
- Then pull out in one direction thin bandaged strands, creating waves;
- The remaining 5-6 rows, bound with ribbon, are made by analogy.
Such weaving can be done not only in one direction of the wave, but also gradually turning in opposite directions
Christmas braid with ribbon
Herringbone braid with ribbon is suitable for long hair of any type.
The technique of weaving this braid is reminiscent of a fishtail, but weaving is added to it. A difficult option for independent weaving.
- Tie the hair on the top of the head in a ponytail and tie a ribbon to it;
- Divide it into 2 equal parts, the tape should hang freely in the center;
- Each time it is necessary to take small strands from the bottom of the tail and toss up;
- Separating either right or left small strands when weaving, they must be tied with a ribbon (around the strand) in the direction of the strand movement, then a spruce-like pattern will form on the braid.
All actions must be carried out carefully so as not to knock down the picture.
Scythe Waterfall with Ribbon
A thin neat braid-waterfall can be made on long and short hair to the shoulders. This hairstyle makes it possible to wear loose hair, but fixed with a braid with a tape from the wind or hair tangling.
- Carefully comb the hair before weaving, so that it is more convenient to separate thin strands from the top of the face;
- Weaving begins on the right or on the left side, to choose from;
- Separate 1 strand, put a short end of the tape under it;
- Take the second strand and put on the tape and the first strand, you get a cross of strands. On which it is necessary to lower the long end of the tape;
- Separate the strand from the side of the face, and put under the strand above the ribbon and under the second strand;
- Next, the strands are lowered under the tape and crossed (changing their places);
- Then again a new strand is separated from the side of the face, and steps 5 and 6 are repeated until the end of weaving around the head to the opposite temple.
A braid waterfall can be made around the head or, if the length of the hair allows, bending from side to side in the form of a wave.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Fishtail with Satin Ribbon
The fish tail is woven by analogy with a scythe – a Christmas tree with a ribbon, only inside out and is suitable for girls with long hair.
Such a hairstyle can be done both for a little girl and an adult woman, for an official event or for everyday wear. The hairstyle can be worn up to 4-7 days, depending on the type of hair and their condition.
Tail pigtail with ribbon
How to braid a braid with a ribbon and a ponytail on long or medium hair, read in this instruction:
- Tie the tail on the crown, take a ribbon or bow 2-2.5 times the length of the hair and tie around the elastic on the tail;
- 1 and 2 binding is done as if weaving a French braid;
- Next, the tape is displayed between the left and middle strand, enveloping the middle;
- The binding is done again, as in the French braid and on the other hand the second strand is wrapped with a second ribbon;
- Until the end, identical weaving actions are carried out.
From below, fasten the braid with an elastic band to the color of the hair or, if there is a ribbon left, make a bow.
Boxing Braids with Canecolon
Boxing braids with kanekalon are a fashionable trend and a very convenient option, especially if a woman goes on a hike or a business trip for 5-7 days. The main secret of maintaining the shape of the hairstyle for a long time is the need to wear a scarf or hat for the night. It is necessary to choose a kanekalon of a suitable color and determine the number of braids.
The easiest option is 1-2 braids:
- Divide hair into 2 strands;
- To the first thin strand, tie a kanekalon a thin strand;
- All actions are performed as if weaving a French braid with the gradual addition of strands of kanekalon.
With it, you can lengthen your hair or make a multi-colored hairstyle.
Afrokosa with canecolon
Kanekalon Afrokos look good on long hair. With good care for such braids, you can wear them for up to 2 months.
- Hair divided into 4 equal parts on the head so that they form squares;
- Fix 3 squares, and 1 divide into small strands, to which to attach on the strands of Kanekalon;
- Weaving is carried out on the principle of a French braid.
Weaving must be done towards the back for all strands, so that later they can be gently lowered onto the shoulders or chopped into the tail.
French braids with Kanekalon
You can braid a French braid with Kanekalon on any type of hair, using a lock in the form of a gel, mousse or hair spray.
The optimal hair length should be lower than the shoulders, if you add a kanekalon of a longer length to them, then the braids will look more elegant and magnificent.
Weaving is carried out on the principle of a French braid with ribbons.
Spikelets with Kanekalon
Spikelets with Kanekolon are French braids with the addition of Kanekalon, which you can make yourself without using a mirror. You can braid on medium and long hair of any type.
- Comb the hair and select 1 thick lock from the face to the crown, which is divided into 3 equal locks;
- To each strand, tie a kanekalon of the same color or different. You can bind kanekalon to only one strand – it all depends on desire;
- The first row is woven as in a simple braid of 3 strands, on the second row gradually add strands of free hair from right to left, you can also add kanekalon to these strands, making the braid thicker and more voluminous.
Danish braids with Kanekalon
The Danish braid is a simple braid of 3 strands that weaves strands not from above, but under the bottom of the braid. There are many options for weaving, you can make a tail and make a braid out of it, or immediately divide all the hair on your head into 3 equal strands. Kanekalon is tied to them, lengthening medium hair or adding volume to the braid, and also add contrasting colors to the strands of kanekalon.
Simple braid “overturn” – the fastest, easiest and most beautiful option for everyday wear or for a morning run.
Scythe with a pencil
A plaited braid with a pencil resembles a flower on a stem to some, and to others – a peacock’s tail. This is an unusual and simple option for weaving for an original and elegant hairstyle for long hair, suitable for both a little girl and an adult woman.
- Fasten the tail to the crown with an elastic band;
- Insert a pencil in the middle of the elastic, aligning it so that the length of the pencil is approximately the same on the right and left;
- Separate the upper part of the tail, highlighting a thick lock of hair, which is divided into 3 equal parts;
- Make the first binding, as in a 3-strand braid;
- Then on the right add a thin strand from the rest of the tail, throwing a loop on the pencil on the same side, then perform similar actions on the left side;
- Again, make the binding of 3 strands, like a simple braid;
- Further, all actions are repeated again until the hair in the tail ends.
If the hair for adding is finished and the braid is not braided, then it is braided like a regular 3-strand braid, securing the end with an elastic band. Then they pull out a pencil and straighten the loops from the hair. This produces a kind of flower.
Greek braid on her hair
Fashionable and original version of the hairstyle, giving the hair a certain airiness and elegance. You can braid it yourself on medium or long hair.
- Comb the hair and divide it into 12 strands, which are twisted with a curling iron or an iron into curls;
- On one side of the temple, take 3 thin strands and weave 2-3 bindings, like a simple braid;
- Next, add a thin strand to each binding to the middle of the nape;
- Perform the same actions from the opposite side to the middle of the head;
- Tie 2 braids with a lace clip or an elastic band to match the color of your hair.
Spread the locks and fix with a medium fixation varnish.
Braid for loose hair around the head
A simple option instead of a hoop or headband is to make a braid around the head, leaving part of the hair hanging loose.
The hairstyle is suitable for small and adult hair with a little longer than the shoulders. Too short hair is not enough to completely clasp your head.
- Make a parting to the right or left side as desired;
- Separate 3 thin strands that are closer to the face, do 2-3 bindings, as for a simple braid;
- Then, with each new binding, add a thin strand, either from the middle of the head, then from the edge of hair growth (face, temple), leaving loose hair, gradually turning the braid around the head.
The end of the braid is woven or attached to the beginning with a hairpin or decorated with an original hairpin. It is better to curl the remaining loose hair with an iron so that beautiful, symmetrical curls appear.
Loose hair braid
A braid rim on loose hair is best done on long or medium hair.
- Comb your hair and throw it forward to the face;
- Separate a thick lock of hair from the back of the head, divide into 2 parts, and from each weave a simple 3-strand braid;
- Lower all the hair back, under them there will be 2 braids that need to be twisted around the head with a rim in opposite directions, fixing the ends with an invisible one.
Comb the rest of the hair and sprinkle the entire hairstyle with varnish to fix it.
Imitation shaved temple on her hair
The fashionable tendency to shave whiskey, leaving hair behind, is becoming stronger and stronger for most people.
- Comb hair on one side;
- Select tonic strands on the temple and sprinkle with a fixative;
- Twist the selected strands tightly into bundles so that the scalp becomes visible, and fix it with invisibility. Such strands need 4-7 pcs.
After the procedure, it is necessary to return the hair to its original state and comb a little or pin back the “malvina” from thin strands. Instead of plaits, it is fashionable to braid small pigtails that can be fixed with satin ribbons.
Braiding a braid with ribbons is easy. You can see how to do this in various detailed video tutorials. Each version of such a hairstyle is good in its own way. You can try to braid each of the presented types of braids according to the instructions and look irresistible and mysterious every day for a month.
Video instructions for weaving braids with ribbons
How to weave an original and unusual chess scythe:
Instructions for weaving braids from 5 strands with 2 ribbons: