Rashes of acne on the back and shoulders indicate abnormalities in the body. You need to know how to get rid of this skin problem.
- Causes of rashes on the back, shoulders and chest
- Types of Acne on the Back
- Proper nutrition as a method of struggle
- Personal hygiene
- Drug treatment
- External treatment
- Alternative methods of treatment
- Ozone therapy
- Laser therapy
- Can a tan help
- What clothes should I choose
- Video on how to get rid of acne on your back
Causes of rashes on the back, shoulders and chest
The main causes of the disease on the back, shoulders and chest are as follows:
- unsatisfactory skin condition associated with obstruction and bacteria entering the sweat glands;
- the use of synthetic or tight clothing, which makes it difficult to supply oxygen to the skin;
- improper nutrition, leading to a worsening of metabolic processes in the skin;
- heredity associated with increased secretion of the sebaceous glands;
- an allergic reaction associated with the use of cosmetics;
- unsatisfactory endocrine system, hormonal disruptions in the body;
- weakening of the immune system, leading to an increase in the production of subcutaneous fat;
- disorders of the genitourinary system;
- heavy physical activity;
- disorders of the musculoskeletal system;
- harmful working conditions in the workplace;
- negative reaction to ultraviolet due to prolonged exposure to sunlight;
- complications as a result of colds;
- stressful condition;
- bad habits;
- dysbiosis due to disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract.
Types of Acne on the Back
Among the types of acne on the back, the following are most common:
- A small rash is the first sign of a malfunction of the body due to the presence of infections, pathogenic bacteria, toxins. Acne in the form of a small rash indicates the presence of diseases of the internal organs or the presence of an allergic reaction.
The rash can be of the following types:
- tubercles, in the form of formations 1/32 inch in size, located deep in the skin;
- pustules, which are purulent formations with inflammation;
- vesicles resembling formations with blood 1/32 inch in size;
- papules, in the form of a nodule in the upper layer of the skin 0. 2 inch in size;
- spots characterized by a change in the color of the skin.
Diseases, a sign of which may be the appearance of a rash:
- eczema, in the form of small inflammations;
- allergic dermatitis, which is small bubbles in the form of red spots as a result of a violation of the immune system;
- folliculitis, accompanied by scabs due to excessive sweating and the presence of viruses.
- Purulent pimples are the most dangerous purulent formations of up to 0’4 inch in size. It is not recommended to treat them independently because of possible blood poisoning.
- Large subcutaneous acne, which is formed due to increased accumulation, compaction of subcutaneous fat and the formation of internal cysts.
Proper nutrition as a method of struggle
Fatty, high-calorie foods cause increased formation of sebum and, as a result, clogging of the sebaceous glands. Due to impaired functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, excess substances are removed from the body through the pores of the skin, which causes acne.
To eliminate the appearance of rashes on the skin, it is recommended to clean the intestines and follow a proper diet, consisting of the following products:
For vitamin A intake:
- black currant.
To absorb zinc, which activates the functioning of the sebaceous glands:
- wheat bran;
In connection with the content of vitamin B, which improves enzyme processes:
- Fish, fish oil, flax seeds for consumption of omega-3 fatty acids ,
Due to the high content of vitamin A:
- Olive oil containing vitamin E , which is good for the skin.
The diet should be fractional with intervals between meals 3 hours.
In addition, you need a plentiful drink:
- mineral water;
- fruit drinks;
- fermented milk drinks.
Drinking these drinks contributes to the timely removal of toxic substances from the body. The use of alcohol, mushrooms, salinity, smoked meats, sweets, muffins and all products containing GMOs and preservatives is not recommended.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
For the prevention and elimination of acne is recommended:
- refuse scrub and pilling in order to exclude irritation of the skin;
- regular use of bath procedures and showers to clean contaminated pores;
- refuse to use sprays and oily shampoos to eliminate blockage of the sebaceous glands;
- Do not squeeze out on your own the formation on the skin in order to eliminate them;
- regularly wipe the problem areas of the skin with tincture of calendula;
- taking a warm bath with salted water;
- the use of tar soap.
For medical treatment, to get rid of acne on the back, such topical preparations are used as:
- ” Skinoren “, which contains azelaic acid, which effectively removes fat deposits and inflammatory processes.
- ” Curiosin ” with antimicrobial and antiseptic effects.
- ” Miramistin ” acting as an antifungal and antiseptic.
- ” Dalacin “, which is an antibiotic used strictly according to the prescription of the attending physician.
- ” Differin ” cleansing the sebaceous glands.
- ” Apilak “, stopping inflammatory processes.
- ” Chlorhexine ” destroying pathogenic fungal compounds.
- ” Metrogil “, acting due to antibacterial properties.
- ” Proactive “, an agent that effectively eliminates inflammation and softens the skin.
It is advisable to use the means of internal use as prescribed by the doctor:
- Brewer’s yeast;
- Activated carbon;
- vitamin complexes.
In addition to the above topical acne remedies, it is recommended to use the following ointments and creams:
- ” Zinerit “, contributing to the rapid removal of inflammatory processes due to the preparation of zinc acetate, which is part of the ointment.
- ” Acyclavir “, actively combating acne of a viral nature.
- Sinoflan ointment is widely used against skin diseases.
- ” Metrogil “, which provides antifungal and antibacterial skin protection.
- Ointment ” Apilak “, which stops inflammatory processes.
- Erythromycin ointment .
- Zinc ointment , which helps to eliminate skin irritations due to anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vishnevsky ointment , restoring the affected areas of the skin due to the action of tar and castor oil, which are part of the composition.
- Streptocid ointment , which has anti-inflammatory and firming properties.
- Sulfur ointment , which has an antibacterial and healing effect.
- Ichthyol ointment , which stops the development of acne.
Alternative methods of treatment
You need to know how to get rid of acne on your back with the help of alternative methods of treatment , using useful compresses, masks and other methods of exposure:
- To treat acne with an onion compress, it is recommended to cook finely chopped onions, then knead at room temperature and apply the resulting composition in clean gauze to the skin for 1 hour. At the end of the procedure, rinse with warm water.
- To prepare a yeast mask for acne, you need to stir 1 large spoonful of yeast in boiled water until a porridge-like state and apply the resulting composition to the problem area of the skin until it completely dries. Then remove the mask with water.
- Fresh aloe juice quickly heals skin areas with acne and removes inflammatory processes due to the active biological substances that make up its composition. To obtain the juice, it is recommended to cut the leaves, keep them in the refrigerator for a week and then squeeze. Freshly prepared composition must be applied in the morning and evening to areas of the skin with acne.
- Tea tree oil effectively removes acne from the back by lubricating the affected areas of the body several times daily.
- For the effective effect of potassium permanganate on acne on the back, it is necessary to stir potassium permanganate in hot water in a sterilized clean container until a black liquid is obtained and, after cooling to room temperature, apply to the previously cleaned washed skin area before drying twice a day.
Ozone therapy is actively used in the fight against acne:
- cleanses the skin from acne;
- stops recovery processes;
- enhances metabolism;
- reduces the activity of the sebaceous glands;
- improves blood circulation at the cellular level;
- restores the protective function of the skin;
- strengthens the immune system.
This is either a hardware procedure, or carried out by injection, delivering a mixture of oxygen and ozone to the problem area. Ozone has bactericidal properties, activates blood circulation and saturates the skin with oxygen. It is advisable to conduct 5 sessions lasting 30 minutes.
Perhaps a side effect in the form of frequent urination, which disappears after a few days.
It is not recommended to carry out ozone therapy in the following cases:
- cardiovascular disease;
- skin lesions;
- kidney and liver disease;
- low blood coagulability.
Laser therapy, as a treatment method, to get rid of acne on the back, is aimed at destroying harmful bacteria, reducing the production of fat cells, improving blood circulation. To carry out the procedure, an antiseptic is applied to the problem area, purulent inflammations are removed, protective glasses are put on and the irradiation process is carried out.
Treatment is carried out using the following types of laser systems:
- Alexandrite laser kills an infection in the skin.
- Erbium laser , used in severe stages of the disease, removes diseased skin cells and causes the formation of healthy ones.
- The most common neodymium laser normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands at the cellular level, destroys harmful bacteria due to heat exposure.
It is recommended to carry out 5 procedures within 30 minutes. 5 days before and after the session, it is forbidden to take sun baths and use the sauna.
- inflammatory diseases;
- skin diseases;
Can a tan help
Ultraviolet rays, as a source of tanning, in a small dose, help get rid of acne on the back, produce vitamin D, eliminate harmful bacteria and strengthen the immunity of the skin surface. Tanning under the sun for 20 minutes effectively helps to eliminate acne.
Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light can cause the following damage:
- increased dry skin;
- skin inflammation;
- the appearance of photodermatitis.
What clothes should I choose
To combat acne, it is recommended to wear comfortable clothing made from natural fabrics that provides good ventilation and prevents excessive sweating.
It is necessary to refuse:
- clothes made of natural wool;
- tight clothes;
- clothes made of synthetic materials.
These are possible sources of skin irritation.
In order to get rid of acne on the back, it is recommended to take such comprehensive measures as:
- proper nutrition mode;
- rejection of bad habits;
- heavy drinking;
- intake of vitamins;
- wearing linen made from natural fabrics;
- active lifestyle.
The most difficult to identify the cause is an allergic rash, because you can daily contact with the allergen and not g
uess about it.
Video on how to get rid of acne on your back
How to get rid of acne on your back at home, find out in the video clip:
4 effective ways to get rid of acne on your back, see the video clip: