From a lack of vitamins, exposure to external factors, internal diseases
on the heels
They cause physical discomfort, they do not look aesthetically pleasing, they are forced to wear closed shoes even in summer.
, it is recommended to use medications and folk remedies.
Treatment of cracked heels at home will bring positive results if the following rules are observed:
- All selected activities must be carried out systematically, without delaying or missing procedures.
- When applying ointment or cream to cracks, you need to adhere to the recommendation regarding the amount of agent used. In this case, do not apply the product in a thick layer , believing that this will achieve the result faster.
- Even when using special means against cracking the heels, it is necessary to carry out thorough hygiene procedures.
- Means must be selected according to skin type.
If the appearance of cracks is caused by wearing uncomfortable shoes, you need to replace it with another. In this case, the heel should be closed.
- So that when wearing shoes not to damage the heel even more, it is recommended to use silicone pads that are embedded in the shoes.
- In order not to further damage the skin, it is not recommended to walk barefoot, especially on the sand – it dries the skin and clogs in cracks, interfering with healing.
- Need to drink more water.
- During the treatment period, it is recommended to avoid long walks, physical activity performed while standing.
- Doctors also recommend taking care of losing weight.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Since one of the causes of cracks in the skin of the heels , its thickening and cracking is a metabolic disorder and a related slowdown in the rate of renewal of the skin, it is necessary to ensure the intake of sufficient vitamins and minerals in the body, eating properly, not only
, but and at work, as well as take care of the
diseases of the digestive system.
In particular, you need to eat more foods that contain vitamins A, E, F.
- Most vitamin A is found in fish oil, in the liver of animals and fish, in vegetables and fruits of yellow, orange, red color, fresh herbs, such as parsley, celery, dill, spinach. A lot of vitamin A contains butter, eggs.
- To fill the deficiency of vitamin E, it is necessary to eat vegetable oil, seeds, wheat bran, nuts (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts, cedar) canned fish, porcini mushrooms, herbs (e.g. cilantro, spinach, sorrel), cocoa.
- Vitamin F is present in vegetable oils as well as animal fats.
First aid for cracked heels
on the heels, you
should immediately use a moisturizer.
If the cracks are significant and cause pain, you can seal them with ordinary quick-setting glue. This unusual method of
at home by
- Before applying the glue, the feet must be thoroughly washed with soap and dried.
- Then the glue is applied along the crack so that its edges stick together, thanks to this the wound will be fixed and will no longer increase from external influences when walking. It will be isolated from bacteria and begin to overgrow.
- No additional methods are needed during the week. During this time, the wound partially heals.
- Now you need to proceed to remove keratinized skin and glue. Gradually, making baths with warm water, steal the old skin, treat the feet with pumice to speed up the recovery process.
- You can smear the heels with creams with salicylic, lactic or glycolic acid. They are applied after the bath and pumice treatment.
A moisturizer should be used twice a day.
This treatment technique will get rid of cracks in 2-3 weeks.
The remedy for cracks on the heels “Hilfiks” made in Switzerland.
This paste-like consistency is specifically designed to treat heel cracks. It is important to apply it correctly, since when you ignore the instructions and apply to the entire area of the skin, the composition is consumed very quickly.
The correct way to use: apply the cream pointwise, only into the crack itself and smearing its edges. Then you need to slightly moisten the skin surface with water and smear it with your finger. Then, the treated area is sealed with adhesive tape and left for 12 hours, then the procedure is repeated.
Hilfiks does not nourish and does not moisturize the skin, namely, it fills the cracks and promotes their healing. Three days later, you can switch to using a regular nourishing cream. The cost is about $ 9,52.
Cream “Allga San”.
This product contains mountain pine oil, chamomile extract, turpentine, allantoin. The consistency is not creamy, but oily. To enhance the effect, it is recommended to apply the product on steamed skin.
Since there is oil in the composition, after application it is necessary to wrap the feet with cling film or put plastic bags on your feet and socks on top. For the same reason, processing is best done at night. The tool helps in a few days of use.
Cream “Healing against cracks in the feet”, Green pharmacy
. Contains plantain extract and allantoin, which promote skin healing, walnut oil, which has a pronounced emollient effect, wax and tea tree oil, fir, which have protective anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. The product must be applied at night, and then put on socks.
Gel “911 zazhvin.”
Contains tea tree oil, milk thistle, vitamin F, sage extract. Its effectiveness is confirmed by clinical trials. The tool helps even with significant damage. After a week of application, deep wounds heal.
. Since the occurrence of cracks in the skin of the heels is often associated with a lack of vitamins, the use of such an ointment is justified. It contains vitamins A, E, B2. This is a drug.
. This ointment has disinfecting, anti-inflammatory, healing properties. In addition, therapeutic ointment is able to fight against fungus. It perfectly softens the skin.
You can apply it as an independent tool, or you can cook at home an ointment of two components by mixing the finished composition with vitamin A in a 2: 1 ratio. The course of use is 2 weeks.
. It is also effective for cracks caused by fungal diseases. Zinc has a regenerating effect and softens, helps in the treatment of festering cracks, as it has antiseptic properties.
(as well as zinc-salicylic and sulfur-salicylic) has antiseptic emollient properties. After application to the skin, the stratum corneum exfoliates. The tool is effective both for the treatment of cracks and for prevention.
Cracked heel patch
The patch has such useful properties and functions:
- helps protect the wound from infection,
- fixes the edges of the crack,
The crack on the heel
must be disinfected, cleaned of dirt and only then sealed with a plaster.
it is necessary to use plasters that are specifically designed to
cracks, such as the Compid patch.
It has a breathing structure, due to which the wound is protected and there is no greenhouse effect.
It is recommended to wear the product until the wound is completely healed. It is necessary to periodically replace the old patch with a new one.
When deep cracks appear, special silicone socks help.
They are worn overnight after applying a moisturizer. They help soften the thick stratum corneum of the skin, enhances the effect of the applied product.
The result is noticeable after a week of use, if you wear socks at least 3 times at night.
Ointments for skin treatment
The use of tetracycline ointment at night in combination with apple cider vinegar helps to get rid of cracks and corns on the heels. Before applying tetracycline ointment, you need to make a hot foot bath, steam the skin well, and then dry it with a towel.
Apply ointment to the damaged areas, wrap the feet with cling film. In the morning, remove the compress, saturate the bandages with apple cider vinegar and wrap their legs around them. Vinegar helps soften keratinized skin, making it easy to remove with pumice.
To prepare a liquid ointment, take one chicken yolk, 1 tablespoon. sunflower oil and 2 teaspoons vinegar. The ingredients mix well with each other, steam the legs, apply the ointment to the cracks, cover the treated areas with cling film on top. Since the mixture needs to be given time to absorb, it is best to use the ointment at night.
Take 1 tablespoon. unrefined sunflower oil and 1 tablespoon. chopped onions , pour the oil into the pan and heat, then fry the onion until it is transparent and golden in color.
Then you need to put the contents on cheesecloth and decant the liquid. About 1 tablespoon is added to it. beeswax, put the mixture in a water bath and boil for 2 minutes. During this time, the wax will melt. Then the mass is poured into a glass container and put in the refrigerator. Use as an ointment.
Another recipe based on beeswax suggests melting in a water bath 0.5 teaspoons. beeswax and 1 tablespoon. cocoa butter . When it gains room temperature, 1 teaspoons is poured into the liquid mixture. base cosmetic oil, such as sea buckthorn or almond oil, pour the liquid into a glass container, put in the refrigerator. Used to lubricate the heels.
- The easiest way to use a finished product as an ointment is olive oil . At night, you need to lubricate the feet with oil after steaming the legs.
It is useful to make a compress of glycerin and vinegar for the night . In a proportion of 3 to one, glycerin and vinegar are mixed, the ointment is applied to the cracks, wrapped with cling film, put on socks or bandage the legs. Then they put on woolen socks and go to bed. The next morning, the compress should be removed and washed off with soap and water.
You need to apply soapy foam abundantly on the heels and wait for it to dry completely, which will happen in about 10 minutes.
Then the heels are treated with pumice, wash off the composition and lubricate the affected areas with a fat cream.
It is recommended to do these manipulations
every second day.
After two weeks of
cracks will heal.
1 teaspoons crushed roots of the cinquefoil need to pour 1 tablespoon. boil milk and in a water bath for 5 minutes. While the composition is warm, it should be filtered. After cooling, it will acquire a jelly-like consistency. The resulting mass is lubricated with cracks as ointment.
1 tablespoon baby cream mixed with 2 cap. lavender essential oil and 2 cap. ether of a camomile . Rub the ointment into the cracks in the morning, at lunch and in the evening until complete healing. The prepared mass should be stored in a sealed container so that the esters do not evaporate.
100 gr. soft butter you need to beat with a blender with 0.5 tablespoon. yogurt . The feet are steamed in a hot bath and the ointment is applied to the cracks, rubbed. You can use this tool several times a day until complete healing.
- Like olive oil, honey can be applied to cracks . After application, they wrap the foot in cellophane and put on cotton socks. After the procedure, the legs should be washed well. Manipulations are repeated daily, in the evening. After 5-7 days, the cracks will heal.
- An even greater effect is obtained if you soak wool socks with olive oil , and then put them on your feet and wrap them with plastic wrap or put on plastic bags. Keep the compress should be 4 hours.
Cracks on the heels are lubricated with honey, and a cabbage leaf is fixed on top. Take it with a bandage. By repeating the procedure periodically, you can get rid of cracks in the heels in two to 3 weeks.
Fresh sour apple should be grated, then spread on gauze and wrap her feet in the place where cracks are observed. Keep the compress should be half an hour.
Regular onions need to be cut into thin plates and applied to the cracks on the heels. To ensure that the bow fits well on the skin, you must use a bandage. After 2-3 hours, the compress is removed. Wash onion juice with warm water and lubricate the feet with a moisturizer.
Grind 2 tablespoon. the roots of elecampane, pour 0,3 gallon of water
. They put in a water bath and heated to a boil. Pour everything into a thermos. Leave for the night to insist. Compresses are made from this infusion daily. The crack will heal in a few days.
- You need to boil the usual oatmeal in water, add a lot of linseed oil to it , mix to a homogeneous consistency. Divide the composition into two parts and shift into two packages. They put these bags on their feet and wrap them on top with something warm. Maintain a compress for 2 hours and remove the packages. The feet are washed with warm water, wiped with a towel and a cream with high fat content is applied to the skin. To notice the result, it is enough to do this procedure about 5 times.
In 6,76 fluid ounce of boiling milk, add 2 tablespoon. leaves of coltsfoot . Then for one hour over low heat, the mixture is heated in a steam bath. Then the liquid is removed from the steam bath and cool. The gruel from the mother and stepmother is distributed over the gauze and applied to the crack for 30 minutes. Use the product daily.
- On a grater, usd a small piece of zucchini and connect 1 tablespoon. mass from 1 d. olive oil . Distribute this mixture on cotton pads and apply to the heels. Fix with cling film. Top you need to wear socks. After 15 minutes, the composition is washed off and rinsed with water. From above, you can lubricate the skin for greater effectiveness with a regular nourishing cream or special with keratolics.
- An orange mask will help soften and heal the skin . Peel the orange, finely chop its pulp and add 2 drops. olive oil. The resulting mass is distributed over cheesecloth and areas with cracked heels are wrapped around it. The gauze is fixed on top with polyethylene. After 15 minutes, the composition is washed off.
- Take 1 tablespoon. marigold flowers. Pour 3,38 fluid ounce of water and boil in a water bath for 5 minutes. After cooling, the broth is filtered. Onion, grated onion, 1 tablespoon, grated on a fine grater, is added to the liquid. mass prepared from crushed leaves of Kalanchoe. Mix the ingredients well and spread on the heels. After fixing the mass with plastic wrap, leave a compress for 2-3 hours. The tool should be used for two to 3 weeks.
1 small tablespoon of crushed celandine grass is poured into 1,69 fluid ounce of boiling water , covered with a lid and insisted for 2 hours. Filter the infusion, add 1,01 fluid ounce of honey and 1,01 fluid ounce of Kalanchoe juice to 1 tablespoon. decoction of celandine. The mass is mixed until smooth and distributed over the damaged skin for one to two hours. Softened skin needs to be carefully removed and greased with oily cream.
Liquid honey is mixed with cottage cheese and sour cream in equal proportions, achieving a uniform consistency. This mass is distributed over the affected steamed skin, plastic bags are put on top.
For painful sore cracks, it is advised to use a mask made from honey and sea salt mixed in equal proportions. Feet are steamed in a whey bath to soften the stratum corn
eum. Then you should distribute the mass in a thick layer, put packages on your feet or wrap them with plastic wrap, put socks on top. The product is left overnight. In the morning it washes off and is easily massaged with pumice stone. After treatment, usd the cream with vitamin E.
The bottom sheet of aloe is put in the refrigerator for two days. Then crushed, for example, rubbed on a grater. Squeeze aloe juice and, without mixing with anything, apply to the cracks. Aloe juice removes inflammation, saturates the skin with vitamins, stimulates its renewal.
- You can mix 3,38 fluid ounce of aloe juice with 1,69 fluid ounce of eucalyptus essential oil and 5,07 fluid ounce of castor oil . Also connect 1 teaspoons. aloe juice with egg white. These mixtures are applied to the feet for 20 minutes, then washed off with cool water.
Trays for cracked heels
0,3 gallon of water is heated to a temperature of 70 degrees. Pour 30 g of potato starch into the water, mix, pour into the bath and lower the legs into the solution. From time to time you need to add hot water so that it does not cool down, and so for half an hour. After 30 minutes, the legs are removed, wiped with a towel and a nourishing cream is applied, cotton socks are put on top. It is recommended that you complete this procedure within two weeks.
- 2 tablespoon Soda is poured into 0,4 gallon of heated water, mixed. In the bath with this solution, lower your legs for 15 minutes, then treat the heels with pumice. It is washed with water, wiped with a towel and a moisturizer is applied.
- You can combine soda with laundry soap, then in 0,5 gallon of hot water you need to dissolve 1 tablespoon. soap shavings and 1 teaspoons soda. Do baths daily for 20-30 minutes. After the procedure, you need to rinse your feet with water.
- 1,3 gallon of water are heated to a temperature of 60-70 degrees, add 1 tablespoon. 3 percent hydrogen peroxide. Keep the feet in solution for about 30 minutes, periodically treating the heels with a hard washcloth. It is enough to carry out such a procedure 2-3 times a week.
2 tablespoon nettles are poured with 0,3 gallon of boiling water and insisted until cool, then filtered through cheesecloth and infusion is used for baths. Keep your feet in the broth for 20 minutes. Then they are wiped and the cracks are treated with salicylic ointment. Then apply a fat cream and perform a light massage. After a week of daily procedures, the cracks disappear.
heal cracks on the heels at home
, pharmacy products and formulations made from natural products are used according to popular recipes.
Many patients are inclined to treat with pharmacy drugs, since they are more convenient to use and the results from the application come faster. But homemade masks and compresses with systematic use help to heal cracks in the heels at no extra cost and are absolutely safe for health.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Heel crack treatment video
The release of the program “ On the most important thing ” about cracks in the heels:
The release of the program “ Live healthy ” dedicated to the health of the skin of the feet: