The image chosen in the morning should be in harmony with the inner world, which means everything should be perfect: face, hair, clothes and, of course, manicure. Ambrea nail gel polish is suitable for different occasions. Numerous photographs prove its popularity and originality.
- What is an ombre (ambre) manicure
- Trendy colors 2021
- What varnish is suitable for ombre manicure
- Horizontal gradient: technical features
- Vertical gradient: technical features
- What you need to work at home
- Recommendations for staining short nails
- Brush technique
- Airbrush Technique
- How to make french ombre manicure
- Matte manicure at home
- Monograms: execution technique
- Lunar manicure: execution technique
- Video about creating amber nails
What is an ombre (ambre) manicure
Ombre manicure is a simple manicure technique that represents a smooth transition from one color to another. Often this technique is called “dip dye” – contrasting the staining of the nail edge. With the maximum similarity of these techniques, you can see a significant difference.
During the execution of the ombre, gradual clarification is done on a couple of shades. But during deep let the nail is painted in a different brighter color, for the sake of creating contrast.
Trendy colors 2021
The style of amber nails with gel polish (the photo shows a variety of colors) is relevant this season. The advantage of manicure is an interesting and unusual combination of color and shape. The most popular manicure on short nails with a rounded end.
If the coating is chosen successfully, the nails will look aesthetically pleasing and practical, which cannot but be appreciated by lovers of nail art. To guess with the color, it is worth listening to the opinion of specialists.
They advise such color schemes:
- Neutral An excellent option is a restrained neutral tone – beige, peach, coral, gray and olive. They blend perfectly with brightness, as an option – you can dilute the manicure with black stripes. An excellent option are yellow, lilac, blue patterns. Short nails will look beautiful with deep red even burgundy manicure.
- Snow-white. White monochrome color in itself is very complex, but if the improvised elements are correctly selected, then this is a real fashionable nail bomb. This is a color that, if diluted with some unusual pattern, or with simple black, silver and golden stripes, will become a real find.
- Dark blue. Lovers of a dark shade will not stay on the sidelines. Black and blue, purple and green manicures are in fashion again this season.
- Green shades of manicure. It would seem that green shades have sunk into oblivion, but this season the opportunity to please yourself with your favorite and fashionable color. Masters replenish their collections with juicy herbal shades, modest olive flowers.
- Gray. In winter, it was gray shades that were especially popular, in summer they will also be in demand, the more they are combined with metallic shades.
- Metallic. Metal manicure is still popular, but this season stylists added a matte finish. You can do this using a golden or silver gel polish with a usd.
What varnish is suitable for ombre manicure
Ambre nail gel polish (the photo shows which varnish is most suitable for this technique) uses mostly pastel colors in its technique, especially since light tones are subconsciously associated with heat, sun and light. Therefore, dark and burgundy tones are best left in the fall.
The right choice of varnish will make such a manicure bright and light, artsy and evening, catchy or vice versa invisible.
In order for the ombre manicure to succeed, you must responsibly approach the choice of source material. For these purposes, varnishes with a dense texture and excellent pigmentation are best suited. These are the most suitable varnishes for coating and a high-quality manicure requires a minimum of layers for coating.
They are as follows:
Shellac. The main advantage is simplicity and speed. This technique will make it possible to make a manicure even for those who are completely unfamiliar with the rules for applying varnish, but really want to decorate their nails with something unusual and beautiful.
- Gel polish. Typically, this technique is performed using gel polish. The color scheme is quite diverse, so choosing the best one is quite simple, and the service life, unlike the usual one, is much longer: up to 3 weeks (in some and longer).
Horizontal gradient: technical features
In a photo showing a manicure with gel polish with a horizontal gradient, you can see a smooth transition of color on the nail, and it starts from the cuticle area, moving towards the end of the nail. The color scheme in such a manicure can be varied.
It can be like close shades (in this case, the manicure is more delicate and smooth) and completely different contrasting colors (for lovers of bright extravagant manicure). This is one of the manicure techniques when you can combine from two different shades. It is worth remembering that the more shades used, the sharper the transition of contrast in the gradient will be. With similar shades, the transition will be smoother.
Vertical gradient: technical features
A manicure with a vertical gradient, as in the previous case, is performed with a smooth transition of shades. Vertical gradient technology is characterized in that the colors change from the side rollers (from one to another, in vertical order). A vertical gradient is a great way for a variety of manicure options.
r example, a manicure looks very unusual and original, in which one nail is painted in one color, on the nameless one a horizontal gradient is made, on average, a vertical gradient, index and large are also painted in the same color. Thus, in the gradient you can use from 4 or more colors, respectively, the manicure will be even more original.
What you need to work at home
Such a manicure is so simple to perform that even novice masters can do it at home.
To create an ombre (ambre) style at home, you need the following tools and materials:
- basic basis;
- manicure set;
- lacquer fixer;
- palette and decorative varnish (gel polish);
- cream or petroleum jelly;
- acrylic paints;
- cuticle oil.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to draw monograms on nails step by step for beginners. Instructions with photos.
Recommendations for staining short nails
For some reason, the sexuality and femininity of most ordinary people are associated only with long nails, but the master found that they were so wrong. But it is important to remember that short nails will look beautiful and stylish only with proper care for them.
General recommendations for staining short nails:
- The form. The most fashionable shape of the nail is a square, but, unfortunately, it is not suitable for all girls, but only for owners of long thin fingers. If the shape of the fingers is not that, then the classical shape – the oval – looks more advantageous. When performing a manicure at home, you need to pay attention to the cuticle. In this case, it is better to cut it off, so the nail will look well-groomed and longer. Using polishing files you need to give your nails smoothness and shine.
- Simple manicure. The most common manicure on short nails is a simple coating of the nail plate in one color. The varnish color does not play a special role, you can use bright, dark and saturated colors. True, for using dark varnish, the nail plate must be impeccable.
- Ombre. Manicures on short nails look impressive and harmonious. But at the same time, the abundant use of color is strictly prohibited. The maximum is 2 or 3 colors.
Ambrea nail gel polish can be done using a brush (as seen in the photo, 2 or 3 colors are used).
Rules for applying gel polish for ombre manicure:
- The nail is covered with a base coat.
- After drying, apply the main color using a regular brush. As a rule, masters apply a light base color, but if the base is dark, then such a manicure will look more advantageous and interesting. Put your hands in the lamp to completely dry the gel polish.
- The fan brush is dipped in some other color, and a gel polish is applied horizontally (it is possible along the entire length of the nail, but only at the tip).
- The nails are dried under the lamp.
- The third color should be applied in the same way as the second, and dried again under the lamp.
- Fixer is applied. Ombre manicure with a brush is ready.
To perform a manicure using the airbrush technique, it is necessary to prepare such materials and tools:
- compressor and airbrush;
- a variety of colors;
- tips (as a workout);
- tweezers, gloves;
- stencils and mats for cutting tips.
Technique of execution:
- After processing the nail, you need to spray the background paint.
- After choosing a stencil, apply it to the nail. If there is a need to correct the picture, it is imperative to make or finish with varnish or paint for nails.
- If desired, nails are decorated with sparkles, decorative pebbles and other elements.
- The base coat is applied last.
How to make french ombre manicure
- The very first rule in any manicure is to put your nails in order: removing the old varnish, adjusting the shape of the nail, removing the cuticle.
- Application of the base: transparent and light varnish is also suitable; for bright manicure, the base is applied in several layers.
- On the prepared foil, varnishes are distributed in the order that they want to see on the nail. An important rule: the darkest color is applied at the base of the nail, it visually lengthens the nail.
- A special sponge is dipped in varnish and patted on the nails. To get an intense shade, two approaches are enough. Before processing each nail, it is necessary to update the palette of shades.
- After the fixing base is applied, it is necessary to apply it on a slightly damp varnish, because the sponge leaves behind a tuberous surface.
- As decorations, you can add pebbles, rhinestones and other improvised means, but a French manicure using the ombre technique itself looks beautiful and original.
Matte manicure at home
Ambre nail gel polish with a matte effect can be done in one of the following ways:
- Using matte varnish.
- Use a matte finish.
- Use boiling water.
The technology for performing a matte manicure:
- Put the pot of water on the fire and bring to a boil.
- While the water is boiling, it is necessary to prepare the nails: give the desired shape, move the cuticle and degrease the nail plate; apply
glossy varnish of your favorite color on the nails, and immediately, without waiting for it to dry, substitute the nails over the steam, hands are removed after the varnish has completely dried.
This manicure lasts from 10 to 14 days.
Monograms: execution technique
- The preparatory stage, during which it is necessary to prepare the nails for drawing:
- cuticle removal;
- creating a form;
- possible alignment of the nail plate;
- degreasing the nail.
- As the first layer, you can choose a plain or transparent base.
- After the nails have completely dried, you need to choose a drawing tool: a needle or brush, stencils or plates, stickers.
- The next step depends entirely on what exactly will be drawn monograms.
- The drawing must be applied very carefully. When creating monograms manually, you need to start from the side of the nail, slowly moving to the middle or to the base.
- When drawing monograms with gel varnish, each element must be dried in a lamp.
- If desired, monograms can be decorated with pebbles, rhinestones or sparkles.
- The last step is to cover the manicure with a fixative for durability.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to build gel nails with varnish. Nail extension instruction for beginners. Photo.
Lunar manicure: execution technique
For lunar manicure with stencils you need:
- manicure tools;
- 2 varnishes (it is better to choose contrasting colors);
- stencils (suitable and special for the moon manicure or usual for the French);
- base and fixative.
Stages of execution:
- Manicure and cuticle removal, degreasing of the nail.
- Covering the nails with the base, and after the lacquer is lighter (this is exactly the color the hole will be).
- A stencil must be glued near the hole and a small open gap should be left. The size of the gap must be determined to taste. The stencil glued with the convex side as well as the concave one looks equally stylish. A darker varnish is applied near the place of attachment of the stencil, you can step on the stencil itself to get a more even line.
- If there is no stencil on hand, you can safely use any adhesive material – tape or sticker.
- After the dark varnish has completely dried, the nail should be covered with a fixative. The manicure is ready.
Following the step-by-step instructions with the photo, it’s very simple to make your own manicure nails with gel varnish in the style of ombre (amber). Even a novice master will be able to figure out this seemingly complicated technique, but easy to do.
Video about creating amber nails
10 secrets of a perfect ombre on nails: