Galvanization, as physiotherapy, has been used in USA since 1801. Thanks to the scientists of Galvani and Volta, the process of electron motion has been discovered. Now this discovery is used in cosmetology as a strong biostimulant.
- What is electroplating
- Galvanic current
- Types of galvanization (iontophoresis, disincrustation)
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Galvanization efficiency
- Are there any side effects
- Is it possible to combine electroplating with other procedures
- Preparations for galvanization
- How does the galvanization procedure for the face take place
- Is it possible to carry out a disincrustation procedure at home
- The use of iontophoresis for the treatment of hyperhidrosis of the hands and feet
- Application for the body against cellulite
- Home Appliances
- Video: electroplating in cosmetology
What is electroplating
In hardware cosmetology, with the help of galvanization, with difficulties with health, rehabilitation procedures are carried out. One of the methods of rehabilitation is galvanization – the impact on the human body with an electric direct current of low voltage and strength.
The galvanic current passing through the cells of the body enters various tissues and organs, affecting the course of natural biological processes . It activates intracellular synthesis, blood circulation and the formation of the physico-chemical work of the endocrine system. It has a profound effect both on the skin and on the whole organism.
The procedure is painless. For the medical and cosmetic work of galvanization, wherever it is performed: on the head, neck, trunk or limbs; closely watched by a physiotherapist. Before entrusting the problem area to the doctor, you should remove all the metal parts of the wardrobe and expose, if necessary, that part of the body that will be treated.
After the patient, it is advisable to rest for about 30 minutes, and the doctor will observe the response of the body to the influence of electrical signals.
A constant electric current, voltage from 30 to 80 V and a force of up to 50 mA, penetrates into the tissue of cells using active and passive electrodes. Between these electrodes, directed ions are created by charged ions, moving, they enhance metabolism and restoration functions in the body.
Such a flow of ion motion contributes to the occurrence of certain chemical reactions in the human body. The composition of glands, fluids and muscle tissue includes: proteins, colloids, glycogen, salts and so on. It is their molecules that make the current decay into charged ions. This causes irritation of the skin receptors, as there is a jump in the saturation of ions.
The resulting impulses are rapidly transmitted to the central nervous system, and the general positive reaction of the body does not take long to wait.
An excellent result of the action of galvanic current is shown in conjunction with drugs. Entering into a reaction among themselves, they increase efficiency and increase the positive outcome of the procedure. Basically, two galvanization methods are used.
Types of galvanization (iontophoresis, disincrustation)
Galvanization in cosmetology involves such procedures as: disincrustation and electrophoresis or iontophoresis.
Disincrustation – a procedure in which the face is cleansed thanks to an alkaline solution in combination with a galvanic current. Sebum saponification occurs in the skin pores, which leads to loosening of the skin and its cleansing.
When disincrusting, solutions of sodium bicarbonate up to 3%, sodium carbonate 5% and sodium chloride up to 5% are used.
Electrophoresis or iontophoresis. In this case, charged cosmetic preparations are introduced using electric current. Due to the properties of the current, as well as ionizing agents, the active particles penetrate the epidermal barrier and affect the lower layers of the dermis, epidermis.
With the help of iontophoresis, a large concentration of cosmetics, which accumulate in the tissues of the cells, is transferred to the blood vessels and lymph vessels, is created in the right skin area. A sort of process of organized storage of drugs at a given site of skin healing occurs.
Advantages and disadvantages
This treatment method is gentle and not traumatic, there are positive and negative points.
- The procedure is not accompanied by pain and discomfort;
- Excludes injury and infection of the skin;
- Without the intervention of a surgical scalpel, a quick and positive result is achieved;
- Side effects and possible complications are negated.
Unpleasant nuances of galvanic current:
- To consolidate the result requires several procedures;
- Slight redness of the skin after the session;
- A metallic taste may occur in the oral cavity;
- Sometimes there is discomfort after the session, and during its implementation;
- A considerable list of contraindications.
The effect that galvanization has on the body is usually accompanied by an excellent effect and positive results.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
A clearly and correctly performed galvanization procedure entails a loop of positive effects:
- The joints become more mobile;
- Blood circulation processes are activated;
- Chronic swelling is minimized;
- The formation and metabolism of protein in the body improves;
- Healed tissue is healed;
- Much more oxygen enters the cell tissue;
- Removal of toxins from the human body;
- Acts as painkillers;
- Has lymphatic drainage and regenerative effect;
- Water-salt metabolism is brought to the proper level;
- The incontinence of feces and urine is cured;
- Atrophy of muscle tissue is well eliminated.
With the help of such sessions, many people said goodbye to ailments.
Electroplating in cosmetology is used to improve the appearance and for many diseases.
Indications for the treatment of electric shock are extensive:
- Organ damage;
- Inflammatory processes;
- Fading, toned skin;
- Scars, comedones, acne;
- Rosacea, acne, seborrhea;
- Muscle hypotension;
- Damage to nerve endings;
- Injuries of various membranes (mucous membrane, ocular).
Unfortunately, there is a flip side to the coin.
Electroplating can be harmful if you neglect some contraindications to such a procedure.
First of all, attention should be paid to the individual intolerance to direct current, as well as:
- Inflammation of the skin of a different nature;
- The period of feeding and bearing a child;
- Boils, cysts;
- Oncological education;
- Superficial damage to the skin (scratches, wounds);
- Blood diseases.
Despite the effectiveness of the procedure, contraindications can not be ignored, otherwise there will be no benefit, but only harm.
Are there any side effects
No complications or side effects occur if the conditions are met. Otherwise, deep tissue can be burned, and such damage will not heal soon, causing discomfort. Disregarding the ailment of a viral or infectious nature, the likelihood of a burst of this ailment in a severe and protracted form increases.
Is it possible to combine electroplating with other procedures
The combined effect of the procedures enhances the regenerative effect in the body. The positive effects of physiotherapy sessions in total give recovery, lost during illness, balance. Either the effect of one procedure, in whole or in part, neutralizes the effect of another.
The combination of procedures depends on the nature, course and stage of the disease. The general and functional state of a person is taken into account.
After galvanization on the same day, it is not advisable to do:
- Mud applications;
- Radon, sulfide and carbon baths;
- Darsonvalization is undesirable;
- Use a high pressure shower.
Galvanization can be safely combined with other procedures:
- UHF and microwave – therapy;
- Mineral, gas, therapeutic and aromatic baths;
- Heat therapy;
- General franklinization;
- Ultrasound Therapy
Do not forget that many procedures are not the key to a speedy recovery of health, sometimes it turns out the opposite.
Preparations for galvanization
When galvanized in medicine and cosmetologists use solutions of elastin and collagen in ampoules. All drugs are prescribed by the cosmetologist individually. Demonstrate good exposure to herbal supplements.
Biogenic stimulants prepared from:
- Tissues of animal organisms;
- Plant extracts;
- Estuary mud.
- Ascorbic. He takes a live part in the creation of collagen, collagen, improves permeability in capillaries;
- Salicylic Acts as a distracting, irritating and antiseptic substance;
- Nicotinic It has a vasodilating and exciting effect;
- Caffeine. Breaks down fats into fatty acids under the influence of lipase enzyme.
Apply different buffer solutions for special purposes, drugs and serum. The result of such procedures is much more effective than regular application of cosmetic substances to the skin.
How does the galvanization procedure for the face take place
There are no difficulties in carrying out the procedure.
But there are certain rules that should be followed:
- The face with the help of cosmetics is cleansed of makeup and dirt;
- A special solution for the passage of current is applied to the skin;
- The electrode is wrapped with a napkin impregnated with a disincrustant. The electrode usually has the form of a roller with a surface similar to an ordinary sponge, and it absorbs a solution of electrolytes;
- The forehead, nasolabial zone and problem areas are worked out by a negative charge electrode;
- The exposure procedure takes place along the massage lines;
- Then change the polarity of the electrode to restore the acid-base balance;
- After the procedure, which lasts an average of 30 minutes, the skin will certainly be covered with intensive remedies for recovery.
During the session, the patient holds a neutral electrode in his hands, which is necessary for the occurrence of current. After the procedure, it is advisable not to use cosmetics for 10-12 hours. About 5 days, the skin will be sensitive to both mechanical and chemical influences, as well as to ultraviolet rays.
For the quickest skin regeneration, it is necessary to use restoring, moisturizing masks and creams.
In cosmetology, such procedures are not accompanied by painful sensations. A tingling and tingling effect is possible. The next session, it is better to spend a week. In total, such sessions will need 4, depending on the condition of the skin.
Is it possible to carry out a disincrustation procedure at home
Galvanization at home does not differ from the procedures in the beauty parlor. To do this, you need the device itself, strict adherence to the instructions and a gel for disincrustation. You can use a solution of soda. The number of sessions depends on the condition of the skin and the result of the procedure.
The use of iontophoresis for the treatment of hyperhidrosis of the hands and feet
In cosmetology, for the treatment of sweating of the arms and legs, iontophoresis is used. During the session, current flows into the water bath through the first electrode. The patient immerses hands and feet in the
bath, and a second electrode is fixed on his body. Thus, a person performs the role of an electrical conductor for about 30 minutes.
Water for such events is taken from the tap. But if it is soft, then a little soda or anticholinergics are added to the bath. For the treatment of axillary hyperhidrosis, characteristic pads are used that should be held during the procedure.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Application for the body against cellulite
If you do not adhere to the diet and do not drink enough water, even the best galvanizing apparatus will not help to achieve the desired result.
In the fight against cellulite, galvanization helps:
- Keeping the skin in good shape;
- Eliminates wilting;
- Deprives her of excess fat.
On the problem area, preparations are injected into the skin. Under the influence of galvanic current, they penetrate deeply into the interior and are deposited, producing a lipolytic effect. The procedures last half an hour, every other day.
To conduct galvanization at home, try to use a compact and efficient device.
In the market of galvanic devices a wide selection is presented:
- Nevoton AK – 201;
- Gezatone “Beauty Lifting”;
- Elfor –Prof;
- Electroplating UMS-12 “Golden Spoon”
- AGP – 33.
Today, the action of direct electric current is the most common lifting method.
As a result of aging and aging of the body, all processes in the cells are inhibited, which affects the state of health and appearance. Galvanization will help restore the previous biological rhythm, heals and rejuvenates the whole body.
Thanks to the use of galvanization in cosmetology, the path to solving many problems is reduced, without painful procedures with minimal cost.
Video: electroplating in cosmetology
What is galvanization:
Microcurrent therapy (electroplating) in cosmetology: