A specialized device for improving the condition of the skin of the face, body, as well as the complex treatment of many cosmetic and medical problems is Darsonval. Before starting treatment, it is necessary to understand how to use the device correctly, what indications and contraindications exist for its use in the salon or at home.
Darsonvalization is a technique that acts on tissues using pulsed currents, which has proven its effectiveness in the cosmetic industry, physiotherapy in a practical way.
- The basis of the method and scope
- Variants of the apparatus
- Indications for use
- Features of the use of the apparatus
- Forehead wrinkles
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- In the area of nasolabial folds
- For lifting effect
- To eliminate scars and scars
- Against oily sheen
- From acne and acne
- Treatment of seborrhea, psoriasis and other skin diseases
- Preparatory phase before the session
- Rehabilitation and skin care products
- The frequency of the procedure
- Darsonval face video
The basis of the method and scope
Darsonval for the face, the correct use of which must be strictly according to the instructions, is a technology of physiotherapeutic action on the mucous membrane, layers of the surface and deep tissues with high-frequency pulse current. Due to the contact of the body surface and the electrodes, a corona discharge is generated.
The effect occurs:
- electromagnetic radiation in a wide frequency band;
- high-frequency currents flowing in the deep tissues;
- arising in the tissues and the zone of action of the discharge of thermal radiation;
- low-intensity ultrasonic vibrations to achieve an oscillatory effect;
- the formation of active chemicals – ozone, nitric oxide in small quantities.
Such a physical principle of action allows us to identify a wide scope of the method.
As a result of applying modulated high-frequency currents to the problem area, you can:
- restore and improve microcirculation;
- reduce porosity, deeply cleanse the epidermis;
- eliminate vascular networks, negative age-related manifestations on the skin;
- get rid of cellulite;
- provide stimulation of reparative and trophic processes;
- optimize the sebaceous, sweat glands;
- produce oxygenation of cells and tissues;
- provide the skin with a bactericidal, curative and analgesic effect;
- remove the sensation of itching in the painful area, eliminate the signs of allergies;
- normalize the condition of the scalp, stimulating the metabolic processes in the follicles.
The choice of the scope of the apparatus, as well as the ability to achieve the predominance of a particular effect, depends on the choice of darsonvalization technique.
There are 2 exposure technologies:
The differences of the techniques are presented in the table:
|Type of discharge||Quiet||Spark|
|Act||Contact with the surface of the skin||Location above the surface of the skin (distance 1/32 – 5/32 inch)|
|Effect implementation||In superficial tissues||In superficial and deep tissues|
|Scope of application||General recovery, restoration of tone, improvement of hair condition, increase of protective functions of the skin, getting rid of cellulite and stretch marks, treatment of varicose veins||Therapeutic effects on large areas of the body, treatment of various medical diseases, including neurological diseases, elimination of visible skin defects|
Pulse generation of high-frequency alternating current of high voltage (indicators are based in the range of 2-15 kV, frequency – 100 KHz), provides a multidirectional effect on problem areas of superficial and deep tissues.
All medical and preventive manipulations are carried out in the salon by an experienced cosmetologist or independently at home using simple portable devices for darsonvalization.
Variants of the apparatus
When choosing a device, it is important to pay attention to the following important points:
- The presence of a certificate . A high-quality device must meet all standards and have a registration certificate confirming that it belongs to the category of medical equipment.
- Specifications. A device for maintaining youth, as well as general healing and treatment of medical diseases, must uninterruptedly generate high-frequency pulse currents at a voltage in the range from 2 to 15 kV.
- Functionality . The indicator of the functionality of the apparatus depends on the variety of nozzles-electrodes for processing various zones.
When choosing a device, it is also important to pay attention to the location of the power regulator, which can be slide or slide. The second type of regulator is considered the most accurate when measuring power. The location and type of handle is important for ease of use, so that in the process of processing problem areas you should not be distracted by switching modes.
Overview of the most popular instruments for darsonvalization:
- Darsonval ULTRATECH SD-199 . The main characteristics of the device include the generation of high-frequency pulses in the range of 100 ± 15 Hz with an initial voltage of up to 20 kV. The set is equipped with several nozzles – strip, scallop, mushroom, ear and cervical. The device is portable, small in size, functional, with vacuum filling of electrodes.
- Darsonval Gezatone, Model Family Doctor . An innovative device in which the manipulator is a ball-electrode made of impact-resistant glass. The device is portable, suitable for travel and home use. The manipulator is filled with inert gas, the functionality allows you to solve a wide range of medical and cosmetic problems. The main characteristics of the action include an initial voltage of 20 kV with a pulse frequency of up to 50 ± 5 Hz.
- Karat . Functional portable device with an output voltage in the range from 2 to 25 kV and a repetition rate of high-frequency pulses of 100 ± 10 Hz. The device is completed with several nozzles – T-shaped, scallop, cavity and mushroom-shaped. The electrodes are filled with inert gas; the model is characterized by ease of use and practicality.
- Darsonval Gezatone, Model Biolift4 103 . The package includes many nozzles – teardrop, scallop, petal, T-shaped and fungal. Performance indicators are characterized by an output voltage in the range from 2 to 60 kV, with a pulse frequency of up to 100 ± 10 Hz. The compact device can be used independently, it is safe, practical, easy to use. A set of manipulator electrodes allows you to use the device for all facial areas, extensive areas of the body, scalp.
Corona C (stationary). The device with the ch
aracteristics of high efficiency and functionality is used in salons, clinics, dispensaries. The darsonvalization procedure can be carried out simultaneously for 2 patients, the session is controlled by a timer. The package includes more than 10 nozzles-electrodes for processing various zones. Such an apparatus is used for the prevention and treatment of various dermatological, therapeutic, neurological, gynecological, surgical, dental and ENT diseases.
Each Darsonval device has its own characteristics and application advantages; when choosing, you must be guided by the frequency range, output voltage, and functionality.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Indications for use
Darsonval for the face is an effective hardware technique. With independent use, it is important to learn how to use the technique correctly in order to obtain a visible result, without allowing the development of side effects after the session. Indications for use darsonvalization conditionally may have a medical or cosmetic nature.
In cosmetology, the method is used for:
- eliminate age and facial wrinkles;
- improving turgor, strengthening tone;
- reducing porosity, eliminating acne rashes, acne spots;
- relieving puffiness;
- normalizing the condition of excessively oily or too dry skin;
- treatment of vascular networks, scars;
- activation of internal regeneration processes in the layers of the epidermis;
- relief alignment, cellulite elimination;
- eliminate dandruff, prevent baldness, activate hair follicles.
In the medical field, technology is used for treatment and prevention:
- herpetic infection;
- ulcers, irritations, rashes, furunculosis, purulent inflammations;
- frostbite of tissues, bruises, bruises;
- psoriasis, other skin pathologies;
- systemic focal scleroderma;
- insomnia, neurosis, migraine, depression, cramping;
- pathologies of the peripheral nervous system;
- mastitis, amenorrhea, gynecological pathologies;
- diseases of the respiratory system;
- gastrointestinal tract pathologies, hemorrhoids, intestinal dyskinesia;
- ENT diseases – rhinitis, sinusitis, hearing loss, laryngitis and otitis media;
- pathological seborrhea, baldness.
In order to prevent and treat, it is allowed to use the portable device in accordance with the instructions. If it is used to eliminate serious medical pathologies, it is recommended to use it as prescribed by a doctor. Darsonvalization can be used at any age, in pediatrics the method is also used to treat various childhood diseases.
Darsonval for the face (it is easy to learn how to use the device correctly according to the instructions below) is a classic technology for eliminating various defects and preventing their occurrence.
Also, the device is actively used in medicine to treat a number of pathologies and diseases. To avoid the opposite effect, it is important to familiarize yourself with the main contraindications before the procedure.
Exposure to high-frequency microcurrents is contraindicated in patients with:
- arrhythmia, various disorders in the work of the cardiovascular system;
- diseases of the circulatory system;
- increased hair growth (hirsutism), hypertrichosis;
- a tendency to allergic reactions and individual intolerance;
- thrombophlebitis, rosacea;
- serious mental disorders;
- patients with tuberculosis, epilepsy;
- diagnosed oncology;
- infections accompanied by fever, fever, during an exacerbation of chronic diseases.
It is contraindicated to use Darsonval in cases where the patient has a pacemaker, as well as under the age of 6 years, during pregnancy and lactation.
Features of the use of the apparatus
For home use, portable devices of compact sizes with an optimal set of electrode nozzles are most often chosen for ease of processing in various areas. The device itself consists of a central unit generating pulsed currents, removable electrode tubes and an adapter for connecting the device to the network.
Nozzles are made of shockproof glass, each electrode is filled with vacuum or inert gas – neon or argon. This is necessary so that during contact exposure, touching the hair or skin integument, there will be many microdischarges of pulsed current. At this point, the gas filling the tubes becomes bright.
Depending on the field of application, different types of nozzles are chosen for darsonvalization:
- mushroom – a universal manipula for processing most areas of the body and face;
- cervical – manipulation in the form of a slingshot intended for darsonvalization of the goiter or any areas with bends;
- scallop – an electrode-nozzle in the form of a comb for the treatment of baldness, activation of follicles, the fight against loss and normalization of microcirculation;
- cavity – for therapeutic and prophylactic manipulations in the oral, nasal or rectal cavity;
- T-shaped – for processing the back;
- drop-shaped – for the treatment of skin rashes;
- ball – a nozzle massager for the face and cervical.
An electrode of a certain type and shape allows you to deal with various skin defects, pathologies, acting purposefully on the problem area.
The technique of a wide spectrum of action is simple and effective, subject to simple rules:
- The skin and hair and skin should be thoroughly cleaned before the session from dirt and cosmetics.
- Before the procedure, it is necessary to remove all metal elements and jewelry.
- The nozzles are disinfected with a disinfecting effect before use.
- A completely dry nozzle is inserted into the device, turning until it clicks.
- Before the procedure, the face or other treatment area is rinsed with cold water for improved microcirculation.
In order to avoid burns and irritations, a non-greasy gel and talcum powder without perfume are applied to the skin before the pulse exposure. If there is no special product, you can use wheat flour.
To process the zone using a mushroom nozzle, the hat of which is round in shape and reaches 0’8 inch in diameter.
- The impact of microcurrents on the zone is performed for 5-7 minutes.
- The movement occurs along the line from the center of the forehead to the temporal part.
- The massage ends in a circular motion with the alternating power of the pulses.
After the session, a moisturizer is applied to the skin. The power, frequency and intensity of the pulses is supplied depending on the nature of the sensations.
Wrinkles around the eyes
In a delicate area with thin skin, massage is carried out at minimum power so as not to damage the sensitive area around the eyes. For the procedure, it is recommended to use a petal nozzle with an elongated and slightly concave plane.
- The maniples move slowly, with a gradual increase in speed, circularly, starting from the upper eyelid.
- The direction of movement is from the outer corner to the inner along the upper eyelids, then from the inner to the outer along the lower eyelids.
- Processing time – no more than 3-5 minutes. for each zone.
Subject to the rules, the procedure is painless, helps to improve the condition of the skin, get rid of the wrinkle network and prevent eyelash loss.
In the area of nasolabial folds
Problems in this area can develop from 25-30 years, therefore it is recommended to carry out preventive measures of darsonvalization in order to strengthen and prevent facial wrinkles.
- Clean the area from dust, dirt, decorative cosmetics.
- Apply gel or talcum powder.
- Having directed the mushroom-shaped or spherical nozzle, perform a pulse current massage with a gradual increase in power and intensity.
- The manipulation moves from the middle of the nose in the direction of the temporal, across the nasolabial fold.
- Processing time – at least 7-10 minutes.
To correct pronounced creases, it is necessary to increase the exposure time, the intensity of the pulse supply and the number of sessions.
For lifting effect
For non-surgical tightening and strengthening of turgor, the remote darsonvalization method with a mushroom nozzle is used.
- Clean the treatment area from contamination, decorative products.
- Place the electrode nozzle over the surface of the skin, a distance of not more than 6/32 inch. The air gap should be minimal.
- Moving along the massage lines, gradually increase the intensity and frequency of micropulses.
The exposure time is 10-15 minutes, a slight tingling sensation can be felt, and after exposure a slight redness in the treated area. It is recommended to conduct darsonvalization sessions for lifting with an interval of 1-2 days, the minimum course of procedures is 12-15 sessions.
To eliminate scars and scars
To eliminate scars and scars using the Darsonval apparatus, complex therapy is used.
This method is effective subject to the following rules:
- Use the device on low current for 10-15 days in a row.
- Before the session, apply gel from scars and scars (Skagel) to the problem area.
- After the session, apply masks with a gel of badiaga.
With the complex and regular use of the technique, you can rid the skin of traces of post-acne, scars formed as a result of demodicosis.
Against oily sheen
Greasy shine is a characteristic problem for combination and oily skin.
Darsonvalization will help solve the problem of intensive production of sebaceous glands, if you follow the following rules:
- For massage manipulations, a mushroom tip is used.
- The attachment of the nozzle to the skin is minimal, the remote method is more effective for solving this problem.
- The tip is positioned so that one edge is several inch higher than the other.
- One edge is adjacent to the skin, the other acts non-contact, an air gap should form between the skin and the edge of the nozzle.
- Movements are made along the massage lines, moving from the central zone of the forehead, chin, nose, heading to the temporal.
The interval between sessions is no more than a day. To restore the sebaceous glands, get rid of oily sheen, a course of 10-15 sessions is recommended.
From acne and acne
For the treatment of rash and acne, the remote darsonvalization technique is used:
- The manipulator stick is placed at a distance of 6/32 inch from the site of inflammation.
- The nozzle is held in this position for 10 seconds. When creating a spark discharge, bacteria are destroyed.
- When all the problem areas are dried, a contact manipulation session is carried out in a point manner.
As a preventive measure and eliminate inflammation during contact darsonvalization, a mushroom-shaped electrode tip is used in a course of 10-15 sessions.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Treatment of seborrhea, psoriasis and other skin diseases
The manifestation of seborrhea, psoriasis and other skin pathologies is characteristic of the skin of the face, scalp, chest and back.
Therapeutic therapy with darsonval:
- The procedures are performed with a mushroom-shaped manipulation, after covering the affected area with a sterile gauze cloth.
- The exposure is carried out according to a labile technique, without putting pressure on the underlying tissue. Power is determined by the sensation of pleasant warmth.
- The duration of action is 10-20 minutes. for the center with a vastness of 2 x 2 inch.
The course of therapeutic therapy – from 10 sessions daily or at intervals of 1 day. A repeat course is recommended every 1-2 months.
Preparatory phase before the session
Darsonval for the face (using the device correctly according to the instructions) is an effective type of therapy that does not require complex preparation measures.
Before the session:
- Remove all metal objects, piercings, jewelry.
- Thoroughly clean the problem area before processing pulses.
- Do not use alcohol-based or oil-based cleansing lotions before a session.
- Handle the electrode electrodes before the procedure with a disinfectant and dry thoroughly.
- When darsonvalization, it is important to exclude contact with other electrical appliances, as well as s
trictly follow the instructions in case of an independent procedure.
Rehabilitation and skin care products
Following darsonvalization, the following manifestations are possible:
- tingling sensation;
- slight redness of the skin;
- the appearance of mild spots in the places of processing by electrodes;
- feeling of heat.
All these manifestations are considered the norm, pass within the first hours.
After a darsonvalization session, you must:
- apply a nourishing cream, moisturizer, but after 40-50 minutes. after the session;
- daily make masks based on healing natural
- avoid direct UV radiation;
- apply sunscreen before going outside.
If during or after the procedure an increasing painful sensation, swelling, rashes and erythema with severe reddening of the skin appeared, it is necessary to stop the session and seek medical help.
The frequency of the procedure
Darsonval for the person whose correct use is important to achieve a positive result is carried out by the course. The number of procedures depends on several factors, such as the initial condition of the skin, the nature of the cosmetic or medical problem, as well as the vastness of the treated area.
So, the average darsonvalization course includes at least 10-15 sessions with an interval of 1 day. The processing time of one zone does not exceed 20 minutes, the intensity, frequency of pulses, power increases gradually. After a month, to consolidate the result, it is recommended to repeat the course.
For the most pronounced effect, the method can be combined with vacuum massage, ultrasonic peeling, cryotherapy and phonophoresis.
An effective hardware technique for the treatment and prevention of various cosmetic and medical problems for the facial area and body is Darsonval. If you learn to use the device correctly and strictly follow the step-by-step algorithm, you can significantly improve the condition of the skin at home.
Darsonval face video
Darsonval for the face. It is necessary or not: