For a beautiful and healthy body, it is necessary to maintain a sports lifestyle and eat well. Most women would like to get rid of excess pounds. For this, special diets for weight loss are being developed. If you follow the recommendations in good faith, the result will come a week later.
- The essence and principles of proper nutrition for weight loss
- What is allowed for use
- Prohibited Products
- Menu Planning Rules
- Fractional nutrition
- Drinking mode
- The right snacks
- Cooking Methods
- Nutrition after 30 years
- After 40 years
- Sample menu for a week for women after 50 years
- For sports people
- Results in a week
- Video: How to eat to lose weight
The essence and principles of proper nutrition for weight loss
The essence of a proper diet is getting rid of excess weight and improving the body. With a balanced diet, body weight decreases gradually, the result is fixed for a long time.
The rules of healthy eating are as follows:
- meals are frequent and small;
- daily norm of drunk water – up to 0,4 gallon;
- variety of vegetables and fruits;
- restriction in the use of flour high-calorie foods and sweets;
- when cooking, do not use the method of frying;
- the right ratio of nutrients;
- the final meal is not later than 18.00.
Nutrition according to the rules provides for the consumption of food 5-6 times a day:
- rich breakfast;
- full lunch;
- light dinner;
- some useful snacks.
You can drink any drinks: juices, fruit drinks, fruit drinks, tea, coffee and most of all plain water. It is good to drink water in 30 minutes. before meals and after 30 minutes. after eating. Drinking water before meals will reduce the amount of food consumed. Water improves bowel function, accelerates metabolic processes.
Vegetables and fruits are saturated with biologically active elements. Fiber gives a feeling of satiety and cleanses the intestines. Vitamins and minerals are the key to the health of the body.
It is not necessary to completely exclude sweet treats and pastries from the diet. Desserts made from oatmeal and fruits will bring only benefits to the body.
In the process of frying food absorbs excess fat. According to the rules, heat treatments should be as follows: cooking, stewing, baking.
What is allowed for use
A diet for weight loss for a week for women involves the use of some products and imposes a ban on others.
1. Protein food:
- chicken breasts, rabbit, turkey, lamb, beef;
- skim dairy products;
- quail eggs;
- low-fat cheeses;
2. Fat-containing products:
- vegetable oils;
- fish and fish oil;
- milk products;
3. Products containing the right carbohydrates:
- pasta made from durum wheat varieties;
- all cereals except semolina;
4. Fiber-rich foods:
- flax seeds;
- figs and apricots;
- rosehip berries;
- cereal bread, bran.
5. Vitamin-rich foods:
- vegetables, greens, fruits;
- eggs and dairy products;
- diet meat, fish.
Subject to a healthy diet, the following products are not allowed:
- chips, crackers with spices, salted nuts;
- convenience foods;
- factory baked goods with a long shelf life;
- fully prepared store meals.
When performing sports exercises, the metabolism is accelerated, the need for the consumption of nutrients increases.
Protein for the human body is a significant highly nutritious material. For a person not involved in sports, the rate of protein intake per day is less than 2 g per 2 pounds of weight. In a sports person, the daily need for proteins rises to 2.5 g per 2 pounds of weight.
Proteins are rich in meat, fish, legumes, cheeses and eggs. Half of the protein consumed is brought to the body by meat products. The second half consists of products of plant origin and dairy.
Carbohydrates are very important for a person whose activities are associated with physical activity: they are the most important suppliers of energy. For an athletic person, the daily intake is 600-700 g.
Of the total amount of carbohydrates consumed, 1/3 is scooped from sweet dessert products (sweets, chocolate, fruits, fruit jams and preserves). The remaining 2/3 fall on products containing starch (bread, legumes, pasta, potatoes).
Types of food in which carbohydrates contain more than 60%:
- honey, sugar, caramel;
- marshmallows, marmalade, jam;
- chocolate, halva, dried fruits;
- pasta, pearl barley and oatmeal.
A person who adheres to a sports schedule should consume 100 g-120 g of fat per day. Only 10th of them are vegetable fats, while the bulk are animal fats.
- products made from whole milk;
- fish oil, liver of predatory fish;
- vegetable oils.
Menu Planning Rules
A weekly diet for women trying to lose weight has several advantages:
- pleasant feeling of fullness;
- lack of discomfort in the stomach and headaches;
- spontaneous appetite is quenched by a beneficial snack;
- daily ration is planned on their own initiative;
- the program only recommends and strictly prohibits nothing.
Beneficial nutrition has its drawback: long-term. In a short period of time, it is not feasible to lose weight. A properly designed nutrition program will allow you to gradually lose weight and keep the result at the right level. Fitness and massage classes will speed up the process of weight loss.
Nutrition planning depends on the level of human activity. The average daily calorie intake for women is 2000, for men 2300. Half of all nutrients are polysaccharides, glucose, starch, 30% are proteins, 20% are fats.
Moreover, you do not need to calculate the energy value of the eaten dish every time, just make a choice in favor of one of the following options. The food should be versatile, meals are not repeated more than 2 times in 7 days.
- Porridge with nuts, dried fruit on water or ski
- Sandwich: cereal bread, boiled chicken, a mixture of greens and vegetables, low-calorie cheese. Kefir.
- Omelet with herbs. Fruit mix.
- Cottage cheese with sour cream, jam, dried fruits.
- Fruit soup.
- Durum wheat pasta (with cheese). Stew.
- Cauliflower with cream, semolina, egg whites from the oven.
- Vegetable Lasagna.
- Soup with rice, vegetables.
- Diet rolls or pizza.
- Stewed vegetables, boiled chicken.
- Seafood with rice.
- Omelet with herbs.
- Cheese casserole. Light salad.
- Oven-baked vegetables. Boiled beef.
- Kefir with honey, jam.
- Dark chocolate, fruit mix.
- Dietary bread with cottage cheese.
- Dried fruits, nuts.
- Oatmeal cookies.
The proper eating program recommends abandoning:
- breakfast cereals;
- white bread;
- high-calorie baking;
- pastry treats;
- chips and crackers;
- fast food;
- fake juices, carbonated drinks;
Any high-calorie product can be found a useful substitute. Healthy nutrition is the key to well-being and body beauty.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Fractional nutrition is recommended as the main mode of eating food. The principle of fractional nutrition is the basis of appropriate food intake.
Rules for fractional nutrition:
- food is consumed in small quantities several times a day;
- the pause between meals is 3 hours;
- taken a glass of kefir taken 2 hours before bedtime promotes health, helps in the fight against overweight;
- meals should be carried out at the same time of day;
- 25% of the daily calorie intake is allotted for breakfast and dinner, 35% is given to lunch, for every snack, 5%;
- water consumption per day – 3 – 4 pint;
- the optimal combination of essential nutrients in food.
Fractional nutrition has the following features:
- allows the body not to accumulate reserves in the form of subcutaneous fat, relieves the digestive organs, provides the allocation of gastric juice of the desired type;
- excludes overeating;
- fractional nutrition diet supplies the body with essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, trace elements;
- has a therapeutic effect on the body.
The fractional principle of nutrition is suitable for any diet. The transition from a 3-day diet to a fractional order is completely safe for health.
Drinking order is an accepted regimen for drinking fluid. The norms of fluid intake are established relative to the type of activity of a person and his age. Both the lack of water and its excess are harmful to the body. Random water intake adversely affects the process of food processing, the work of the heart, kidneys.
The human body consists of water at 70%, so it is important to accurately organize the regimen of fluid intake. The more a person’s body weight, the greater will be the rate of water consumption. With a calm lifestyle, a person weighing 110 -132 pounds should drink up to 0,5 gallon of water per day, 154 -176 pounds – 0,7 gallon, 198 -220 pounds – 0,8 gallon. With significant physical activity, hot weather, the water norm for people of 110 -154 pounds is 0,8 gallon, 176 -220 pounds – 1,1 gallon.
It is good to drink water in 20 minutes. before eating. No water is allowed during meals. Water intake after eating is allowed after complete breakdown of food: from 30 minutes. up to 6 hours
In the mornings on an empty stomach it is recommended to drink 6,76 fluid ounce with juice of a lemon wedge. For breakfast, herbal or regular tea is suitable, volume: 0,1 gallon. Before meals, drink 0,4 – 0,8 pint of water. Liquid intake is stopped 2 hours before bedtime. Water must be boiled.
If you observe the correct regimen for drinking fluid, you need to pay attention to drinking tea (black, green, herbal). Freshly brewed weak tea will benefit the body. Fruit and vegetable juices are also important, but juices should not be freshly squeezed: freshly squeezed juice adversely affects the pancreas. The juice consumption rate is 0,4 gallon.
The right snacks
The diet for weight loss for a week for women includes the right snacks, which contribute to the slimness of the figure. A snack is a meal of a small amount of wholesome food to quench a slight hunger.
Main snacks – 2nd breakfast, afternoon snack, 2nd dinner. For snacks, non-fat animal foods rich in protein, fruits with honey, dark chocolate, low-fat dairy products are suitable.
The set of products for the 2nd breakfast depends on the abundance and usefulness of the products eaten at the 1st breakfast. If the 1st breakfast was hearty, an apple, an orange, and dried fruits are suitable for a snack. Drunk a cup of coffee (tea) for the 1st breakfast will allow you to have a meal with a dish of cottage cheese, boiled eggs, porridge.
Between lunch and dinner, another snack is arranged – afternoon tea. Time for an afternoon snack comes at the end of a day’s work. An afternoon snack will help not to overeat at dinner. Sour-milk products are ideal for an afternoon snack.
The second dinner involves the reception of kefir 4 hours before bedtime.
With the right quick snacks, fast food is prohibited. Foods enriched with complex carbohydrates are suitable: cereals, dried fruits, nuts, a sandwich made from cereal bread with lean meat, light yogurt.
The diet for weight loss for a week for women includes dishes that differ in the following features:
- raw foods are boiled, stewed, baked in the oven, steamed;
- roasting is completely eliminated;
- cereals are boiled only in water;
- drinks are prepared without sugar.
Nutrition after 30 years
A balanced diet for a week for women of different ages provides for the for
mation of a special set of food products for weight loss.
Weekly healthy food menu:
- low-fat porridge with pumpkin, cottage cheese;
- light soup;
- baked fish, mixed vegetables;
- assorted fruits;
- diet meat, vegetables.
- oatmeal with berries, dried fruits;
- cheese sandwich;
- cabbage soup;
- low-fat cottage cheese;
- buckwheat, fish.
- oatmeal with honey, dried fruits;
- boiled eggs;
- spinach soup, chicken breast;
- cheese sandwich, apple;
- boiled turkey, stewed vegetables.
- omelet with vegetables;
- yogurt with nuts;
- broth with vegetables, boiled potatoes with a cutlet of lean meat;
- kefir with dill;
- Assorted vegetables, steam fish.
- baked vegetables in eggs;
- assorted fruits;
- thick spinach soup, steamed cutlets;
- cottage cheese without sugar;
- stewed vegetable platter, rice.
- buckwheat porridge;
- boiled quail eggs;
- vegetable soup, rabbit with vegetables;
- cottage cheese with milk;
- assorted fruits.
- steamed cheesecakes, boiled fish;
- boiled egg, apple;
- low-fat meat soup;
- a pinch of almonds;
- baked fish, vegetable mix.
After 40 years
Weekly diet for women over 40:
- oatmeal, coarse bread with cheese;
- chicken soup with vegetable set, tomato salad;
- fermented milk drink;
- stewed fish, stewed mixed vegetables, vegetable juice.
- buckwheat, coffee;
- fish soup, bean salad, compote;
- tea with curd muffin;
- vegetable casserole, steamed cutlet, fruit drink.
- rice porridge with milk, grain bread, cocoa;
- beef soup, mix of vegetables, cheese;
- fruit mix;
- baked chicken white meat, vegetables.
- boiled egg, meat sandwich, juice;
- low-calorie cookies, tea;
- soup with celery, vegetable mix with chicken;
- cottage cheese, raisins;
- baked fish with rice and raw vegetables.
- milk noodles, cheese sandwich, tea;
- fruit mix;
- mushroom soup, a bowl of raw vegetables, fruit drink;
- berry yogurt;
- stewed rabbit with potatoes.
- vinaigrette, berry juice;
- baked apple;
- seafood pasta, salad;
- pepper stuffed with cottage cheese;
- turkey cutlet with boiled string beans.
- baked pasta with eggs;
- cheese, cucumbers;
- chicken and vegetable broth, light salad, cereal bread;
- cottage cheese;
- stewed cabbage, beef meatballs.
Sample menu for a week for women after 50 years
Features of the diet for women over 50:
- oatmeal, tea;
- an Apple;
- soup with vegetables, assorted vegetables;
- mashed potatoes, vinaigrette;
- fermented milk drink.
- cottage cheese mixed with dill, tea;
- assorted fruits;
- vegetable mix;
- steam omelet;
- fermented milk drink.
- rice porridge, juice;
- assorted berry;
- broth with cabbage, chicken cutlet;
- vegetable pancakes, salad;
- oatmeal, dried fruits, coffee;
- steam cheesecakes, tea;
- vegetable mix, chicken breast from the oven;
- vegetable juice;
- fish cutlets with potatoes;
- an Apple.
- cottage cheese casserole, tea;
- boiled eggs;
- fish in foil, baked vegetables;
- fermented baked milk;
- buckwheat with seafood;
- seaweed salad, compote;
- fruits, nuts;
- meatball soup, low-fat cheese;
- honey tea;
- steamed set of vegetables, grilled beef;
- the juice.
- beetroot salad, tea;
- assorted fruits;
- boiled fish baked with potatoes;
- the juice;
- ear, vegetable stew;
For sports people
Fitness Nutrition Table:
|Day of the week||Breakfast||Dinner||Dinner||Snacking|
|Monday||Omelet, oatmeal, juice||Chicken meat, rice, vegetable mix||Fish, fruit||Apple, cottage cheese, yogurt, salad|
|Tuesday||Barley, milk, fruit mix||Beef rice||Chicken meat, corn||Cottage cheese, raisins, bran, salad|
|Wednesday||Oatmeal, apple||Braised Vegetable Set, Fish||Vegetab
le mix, bean
|Fruit and berry salad, cottage cheese|
|Thursday||Boiled eggs, fruit drink||Chicken Breast, Fruit Mix||Beef, brown bread||Rice, assorted fruits, fermented milk drink|
|Friday||Buckwheat, eggs||Rice, Assorted Vegetables||Stewed Vegetable Mix, Fish||Yogurt, nuts, apples|
|Saturday||Dairy products, eggs||Rice, juice||Fruit and berry mix, yogurt||Sour-milk drink, banana, cottage cheese, baked potatoes|
|Sunday||Omelet from the oven, juice||Chicken Breast, Pasta||Beef, fruit||Banana, apple, rice, yogurt|
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Results in a week
Following the recommendations reduces weight by 3 pounds per week. With an active lifestyle and a healthy diet, weight loss per week will be 7 pounds.
At any age, it is always important for a woman to lose weight. When following the correct diet, the body gets rid of body fat, becomes stronger. In a week, the results will be noticeable.
Video: How to eat to lose weight
Proper nutrition for weight loss for a day, week, month: