Mix lifting is a set of procedures for deep, circular lifting and moving dense muscle tissue located deep under the skin of the face, front of the neck, neckline.
The effect of restoring manipulations is visible in the photographs before and after the correction, and the rejuvenation and return of the old contours of the oval occurs without excessive stretching of the skin, changes in the line of the lips and incision of the eyes. The duration of the period of preservation of the results of the tightening is from 2 to 12 years and depends on the method of correction, age and physical health of the patient.
- Types of Smas Lifting
- Endoscopic method
- Ultrasonic method
- Hardware method
- Doublo and Altera devices (Ulthera Systems)
- Advantages over other procedures
- Indications. At what age can be carried out
- How long does the effect last Before and after photos
- Scars after lifting
- Preparation for the procedure
- How is Smas lifting
- Rehabilitation Period – Skin Care
- What can not be done after lifting
- Side effects and possible complications
- When swelling goes away
- How many times can the regularity of the procedures be done
- Video about smas lifting
Types of Smas Lifting
All existing varieties of lubricant lifting are divided into operational and non-surgical (without the intervention of a plastic surgeon). But all are aimed at creating the necessary effect in a certain area, or general rejuvenation of the face, neck and decollete.
For comparison, the photo shows the type of site before surgery and after the procedure. The method of lifting is determined individually for each client, in order to achieve the best result.
- Plastic surgeries are performed in case of significant age-related changes, performed in inpatient units, and have a long recovery period.
- The endoscopic method is designed for people under 40 years old, involves the movement of tissues through small incisions up to 0’8 inch, or puncture punctures. The method is less painful, safer and has a similar effect.
- Non-operating methods include hardware and ultrasound methods , in which the skin is not disturbed, open wounds are excluded, general anesthesia is not required, and the patient’s rehabilitation time is significantly reduced. With these types of therapy, the intensity of exposure for each zone is selected separately.
Endoscopic lubricant lifting refers to gentle plastic surgery and consists in the redistribution of subcutaneous fibers by diagonal and vertical movement. With age, the facial muscles weaken, become less elastic and the subcutaneous epidermis shifts down.
Voids are formed in the upper of the cheeks, sagging under the jaws and chin, folds deepen near the nose and lips, wrinkles in the corners of the eyes. Through short cuts, or punctures, the epidermis fibers are straightened and leveled, if necessary, are displaced into the formed voids, excess lipids and fat deposits are removed.
The process of manipulation in the direction of movement of muscle fibers and the accuracy of the recess is controlled on the monitor. Cuts are made in small quantities, from 2 to 5 pcs., After which they are fixed with braces until complete healing and edema care.
The operation is seamless, the incisions are hidden in the hair, behind the ears, in the mouth and are almost invisible.
It is performed under general anesthesia, but compared with the classic circular tightening option, the rehabilitation period is reduced to 10-15 days. Photos before and after the procedure will accurately assess the results and effectiveness of lifting.
In a few days:
- slight swelling disappears
- face oval returns
- wrinkles on the forehead and near the eyes are evened out
- bags under the eyes and saggy cheeks disappear
- folds between lips and nose decrease
- cheekbones become expressive
- blush is restored and complexion improves.
This method of lifting is recommended for women aged 30 to 45 years, when the muscles have not yet lost their recovery functions. Repeated manipulation is not required for 8-10 years, and sometimes longer. Endoscopic correction is contraindicated in pregnant women, under 16 years old, for people with poor blood coagulation, with diseases:
- of cardio-vascular system;
- diabetes mellitus;
- endocrine system.
Ultrasonic tightening is performed by the action of focused pulses of sound waves on the deep layers of subcutaneous collagen elastic coatings of the facial muscles.
To return clear contours, it is necessary to reduce the area of the system of the muscular aponeurotic layer (cmas) and shift it up to its former place. This type of correction is carried out without surgery , and the effectiveness is similar to plastic surgery.
Spot radiation causes heating and contraction of tissues to a depth of 6/32 inch., Without damaging the upper layer of the skin in the process. As a result of thermal damage to collagen fibers, renewal and synthesis of new cells begins, the contours of the face and neck are gradually tightened. A visual increase in the effect is observed within 3-4 months.
Hardware types of lifting involve the use of equipment that affects the skin and muscle aponeurotic layer of laser energy, microcurrents, radio waves, light and thermal pulses and ultrasound pulses. Such varieties of reconstructive techniques are not traumatic, do not require general anesthesia, in-patient observation and long-term rehabilitation.
With laser correction, thermal radiation stimulates blood circulation and collagen synthesis, which contributes to the natural rejuvenation and restoration of a healthy complexion. Microcurrent therapy relieves edema, restores the tone of the facial muscles and skin, enhances blood circulation, improves the functioning of the lymphatic system.
Radio wave correction acts on the skin and adipose tissue through high-frequency current pulses. Heating of collagen cells provokes their enhanced synthesis, renewing and rejuvenating connective tissues and skin for several months.
Photolifting is performed by the action of light and thermal rays on deepened tissues and is intended to remove pigmentation, asterisks, and vascular network. As a result of stimulation of the cell renewal function, the complexion is leveled, wrinkles disappear.
The apparatus method of ultrasonic massage lifting is designed for intensive exposure to deeply located, two-layer, structural tissues of the face frame, or other parts of the body.
A focused wave of high-intensity ultrasound does not scatter to the skin and layer of adipose tissue, but selectively produces point heating of the selected area of the muscle aponeurotic layer at a given depth.
The greater the number of exposure points, the more the tissue of the aponeurosis shrinks and tightens the layer of fatty tissue and the skin. Of all the hardware methods, only with the ultrasonic form of correction the frame fibers of the deep layers of the mixture are pulled and the best result is achieved.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Doublo and Altera devices (Ulthera Systems)
Equipment for the non-surgical method of lifting was first developed in 2010 in the USA. The Ulthera Systems Ultrasonic Lubricant Lifting Oil Machine has undergone clinical trials, after which it has received the Safety and Effici
ency Certificate of the FDA.
A similar device was later released by the Korean company Doublo, but it was already improved, with a color image and more powerful. Elimination of age-related changes occurs according to a special computer program that determines the thickness of each layer of soft tissues to adjust the parameters of the generation of ultrasonic waves in a specific area.
The image is displayed on the monitor and the exposure depth is selected from the image. The radiation intensity is regulated using 3 nozzles with different frequencies at different depths. The display shows individual tissue layers and the magnitude of their contraction under the influence of high-frequency waves.
Advantages over other procedures
Ultrasonic lubricant lifting has several advantages over other methods that confirm photos taken before and after the procedure:
- The skin is not violated, there are no open wounds, sutures, as in the surgical version of the plastic surgery, the possibility of infection is excluded;
- Correction of skeleton fabrics can be performed at the desired depth level without cutting off excess parts of the lubricant layer and skin;
- There is no need for a long period of rehabilitation;
- The method is painless, does not require general anesthesia, local cream anesthesia is enough;
- The ability to focus exposure at a specific site and depth without affecting adjacent tissues;
- Full review and monitoring of all actions through the monitor screen;
- Lack of need of repeated procedure within 2-3 years;
- Combination and combination with other cosmetic manipulations and hardware procedures is allowed.
Indications. At what age can be carried out
Indications for lubricant lifting are:
- Signs of the beginning of sliding of the subcutaneous layers of the epidermis, causing deformation and the disappearance of clear facial contours;
- The omission of the upper eyelids, eyebrows, the appearance of wrinkles in the corners of the eyes;
- The deepening is sweet above the lips and near the nose;
- Sagging soft tissues of the cheeks, the appearance of a second chin;
- Sagging face and neck as a result of sudden weight loss;
- The extension time of the previous tightening period;
- Moderate age-related changes in the condition of the skin.
This type of correction is recommended not earlier than 35-40 years. If the patient has any congenital ptosis or facial asymmetry, there are genetic or hereditary features that cause early aging, then the procedure is allowed at an earlier age. The method is also suitable for the prevention of age-related changes in the neck, decollete and face.
How long does the effect last Before and after photos
Qualitatively performed SMAS lifting, photos before and after will serve as proof of changes in the appearance of a person, does not immediately give a full-fledged result.
With different methods, the full effect occurs in 1-4 months and lasts from 2 to 10-12 years. After the ultrasonic method, the changes are immediately noticeable only partially and increase within 2-3 months, and a stable effect is maintained for 2-3 years.
Scars after lifting
With a surgical lift, excesses of stretched subcutaneous tissues and skin are cut off, scars remain after removal of the sutures. They are in inconspicuous places behind the ears, along the hairline, sometimes in the mouth. During ultrasound correction, the skin, subcutaneous and muscle tissues are not injured and are not damaged, as during plastic surgery.
There are no scars, scars and pigmentation after the procedure.
Mix correction cannot be performed with:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of an implanted pacemaker;
- oncological diseases;
- all types of infectious diseases;
- diabetes mellitus;
- inflammatory processes of the skin in the treatment area;
- the presence of metal implants in the affected area (except for dental crowns, gold threads).
Preparation for the procedure
Preparation for the ultrasonic type of lubricant lifting begins with cleaning and disinfection of the work area. Anesthetic gel or cream is applied, which is washed off after 15-20 minutes, the face is wiped with an antiseptic.
The marking is drawn, a special gel is applied on top, which facilitates the penetration of ultrasonic waves, a snug fit and slip of the nozzle of the device.
How is Smas lifting
The two-level system of the procedure at the same time with two different sensors is controlled by the image on the monitor of the device. The radiating nozzle is applied and moves strictly according to previously applied marking.
The screen clearly displays the layers of skin, adipose tissue and the depth of the level of the muscle aponeurotic layer, which allows you to precisely direct the flow of rays into a strictly selected area and set the depth of wave penetration, without affecting nearby areas.
In deep structural collagen fibers, under the influence of concentrated sound radiation, point thermal coagulation occurs.
Points of the same size are located in parallel and create the smas wireframe mesh layer. At these points, there is thermal damage to the fibers, which are compressed and shortened in length, reducing the volume of the mixture, while simultaneously pulling up a layer of fatty tissue and a skin coating.
The action of radiation energy stimulates the synthesis of new elastin and collagen cells, enhancing the strengthening and tightening of frame, muscle, subcutaneous structures over the next 2-3 months, causing an increase in the effect.
In the process of performing the manipulation, tingling and sensitive heat are felt. After processing one side of the face, the patient is given the opportunity to evaluate the result in the mirror, then continue to work with the second half. Depending on the amount of adjustment, the process lasts from 30 minutes to 1-1.5 hours.
Rehabilitation Period – Skin Care
In contrast to the operating types of lifting oils, in which the rehabilitation period is from 2-3 weeks to 2 months, the ultrasonic technique does not require recovery time. Normal washing with cool water and using moisturizers are enough.
What can not be done after lifting
After the procedure, it is necessary to exclude physical activity and exercise during the week. To postpone visiting a bathhouse, sauna, using a hot hairdryer and washing with warm water to avoid swelling. Do not sunbathe and do not use scrubs for 5-7 days.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Side effects and possible complications
The method of ultrasonic smas lifting is safe, does not cause complications, and side effects are insignificant:
- A slight soreness of the impact areas with pressure stops within 1-2 weeks;
- For 5-7 days, a partial loss of sensitivity of the treated area, swelling, or discomfort may be observed;
- Redness disappears after a few hours.
When swelling goes away
Edema remains insignificant, can last from a couple of hours to 2-3 days and go away on their own.
How many times can the regularity of the procedures be done
The ultrasonic type of correction is performed once, it is well combined with other hardware and cosmetic types of restoration of appearance. Repeat this therapy after 1-3 years, depending on age-related changes in the skin of the patient.
Correction of only some areas is possible. All methods of lubricant lifting are aimed at rejuvenation, as evidenced by the mandatory comparative photos taken before and after the procedure.
The ultrasound method is proposed as an alternative to the surgical method for those patients who do not want or cannot, for medical reasons, undergo anesthesia or surgery and wish to obtain a result similar to plastic surgery.
Video about smas lifting
Ultrasonic lubricant lifting Doublo:
All about smas lifting apparatus: