What is cryolipolysis is known to few. However, recently in beauty salons you can increasingly find this innovative service to eliminate excess fat from different parts of the body.
- Cryolipolysis – what is it in cosmetology
- Cryolipolysis: before and after photos
- Advantages and disadvantages of cryolipolysis
- Reviews of doctors about the cryolipolysis procedure
- Precautionary measures
- Preparation for the procedure
- How is the procedure for cryolipolysis for weight loss – stages
- What equipment is used
- Where to do cryolipolysis – clinic
- Prices for the cryolipolysis procedure
- How effective is the procedure
- What is the persistence of the effect
- Is cryoliolysis possible at home
- Which home appliance to buy for cryolipolysis
- Cryolipolysis on a Zeltiq apparatus
- Cryolipolysis of the abdomen
- Chin Cryolipolysis
- Side effects and possible complications
- Cliolipolysis Procedure: Video
Cryolipolysis – what is it in cosmetology
Cryolipolysis is a procedure that is designed to correct the figure, as well as to thin the fat layer, which occurs due to the effect of a special apparatus on subcutaneous fat.
The procedure is called “cryoliposuction” or “cold liposculpture.” The method is based on the strong effect of cold on skin fat cells to quickly eliminate them.
Due to the lack of protection from the cells from the cold, they are destroyed.
The cooling of each area lasts about 1 hour at a temperature of 5 degrees below 0.
The instant effect after the procedure cannot be noticed. The first results can be seen after 14-28 days.
Cryolipolysis: before and after photos
Advantages and disadvantages of cryolipolysis
Now that it is generally clear what cryolipolysis is, it is necessary to highlight the positive and negative sides of this procedure:
- Due to the fact that fat cells die slowly, the vital activity of the body is not disturbed, respectively, there is no deterioration in well-being.
- At the place of fat removal, depressions do not form, due to the fact that there is a process of redistribution of adipose tissue in this area, and it decreases evenly.
- The positive side of the gradual absorption of fat is not intoxication of the body, which allows you to not attend any additional procedures (for example, lymphatic drainage massage).
- The procedure is painless. There is no rehabilitation period, in addition, during the procedure, the client can move.
- The procedure can be performed locally, as well as remove fat from inaccessible areas of the body.
But there are several drawbacks.
- The effect is not instant. The first results must be expected for at least 2 weeks.
- Doctors do not recommend performing the procedure on small areas of the body (chin).
- If the skin is very stretched, then the effect of such a procedure will not be.
- Cryolipolysis is quite expensive, as is equipment to carry it out.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
- Alimentary and constitutional obesity. It develops in people who prefer a fixed lifestyle, the use of sweets and junk food in large quantities.
- Hypothalamic obesity. When damage occurs to the hypothalamus, the functioning of the nerve center is disrupted. As a result, digestive problems begin. At the same time, a person consumes more food. Excess will be deposited in the subcutaneous fat.
- Obesity in diseases of the mental type.
- Excess fat on the abdomen, hips, waist and other parts of the body.
- Flabby and cellulite skin.
Cryolipolysis (what it is found out) has contraindications. Therefore, before you go on cryolipolysis, you need to visit the doctor’s office and be examined.
- Damage to the skin and open wounds.
- Renal failure.
- Large scars or hernias in the place where the procedure will be performed.
- Raynaud’s disease.
- Skin diseases.
- Hormone therapy.
- Circulatory problems (thrombosis).
- Obesity 2 and 3 degrees.
- Gallbladder disease.
- The presence of a pacemaker.
- Problems with the endocrine system.
- Mental disorders.
Reviews of doctors about the cryolipolysis procedure
Doctors do not recommend conducting the procedure at home due to the lack of experience in people without a medical education. As a result, it can take a long time to fix problems after home use. This procedure can show its effectiveness only if you approach it correctly.
Before deciding on this crucial step, it is best to study this issue carefully, after reading the reviews of people and doctors in order to accurately understand what cryolipolysis is.
- The patient must be healthy. You can not resort to cryolipolysis in the presence of contraindications.
- It is necessary to follow the doctor’s recommendations in order to avoid the appearance of side effects.
Preparation for the procedure
A medical consultation will determine the absence or presence of contraindications. This is considered one of the most important preparation steps if the patient wants to remove excess weight in this way.
Due to the length of the procedure, it is recommended to bring a book, laptop, tablet, etc.
How is the procedure for cryolipolysis for weight loss – stages
- The patient sits on the couch.
- The doctor should choose an applicator of a suitable size, shape.
- First, the fat fold is measured, then the area of influence is marked with a marker. The skin is pre-treated. A special napkin is placed on the area where the applicator is installed.
- Vacuum grip retracts the skin and fat fold, holding it close to the walls of the applicator. The walls cool the skin with fat.
The procedure is carried out for 60 minutes and does not cause discomfort to the client.
What equipment is used
To date, several types of devices for cryolipolysis have been developed:
- Vacuum units (ZELTIQ). During the procedure, the applicator holds a fold of fat inside itself using a vacuum. The procedure takes about 60 minutes. Hematomas remain on the patient’s body.
- The second type is devices with a metal surface (CRYO-X) . The surface of the skin is cooled thanks to the metal plates. The skin is not damaged, muscles and internal organs do not suffer, hematomas do not appear, and the session lasts about 30 minutes.
Equipment for cryolip
olysis, as well as the procedure itself, has gained great popularity due to the fact that the removal of fat does not require surgical intervention, and the skin itself is not damaged. Thus, more and more people want to buy such devices.
Where to do cryolipolysis – clinic
Now there are many clinics that practice this procedure. If we consider the clinics that I have in Los Angeles and New York, we can distinguish several main ones.
- Novoklinik ( New York) is a fairly well-known center that practices cryolipolysis and promises good results for little money.
- Silhuette Body Aesthetics Center ( New York) – this center is located on Leninsky Prospekt.
- Mediaesthetics ( Los Angeles) is a well-known clinic of aesthetic medicine and plastic surgery in the cultural capital of USA. Located on Nevsky Prospect.
There are actually a lot of clinics.
And you need to choose the right and the most suitable. The choice of a center that you can trust your health with must be approached with all responsibility.
- Highly qualified specialists should work in the clinic.
- Equipment must be in good condition.
Before the procedure, doctors are required to interview with the client, examine him for contraindications.
If they did not, then you should think about their qualifications and protect your health.
Prices for the cryolipolysis procedure
The cost of cryolipolysis depends on which areas of the body will be affected, what is the area of the skin that needs to be processed, in which city the procedure will occur and from the clinic itself.
Prices range from $ 204 to 50. However, clinics often make discounts to their clients.
The cost of the procedure when using an ordinary small nozzle is $ 204 – $ 272.
When using a large applicator, the minimum price will start at $ 476.
How effective is the procedure
The cryolipolysis procedure is effective. After the first cryoliposuction, fat deposits in the abdomen are reduced by 25%.
Fat on the sides of the representatives of the stronger sex will decrease by 24%, and by 23% of the fair. Multidirectional procedures can be combined to increase the effectiveness of the procedure.
It is best to undergo procedures together with cryolipolysis, such as:
- Mesotherapy – favorably affects the appearance of the skin and general condition.
- Ultrasound cavitation is a procedure that affects the upper layer of subcutaneous fat, which helps get rid of cellulite.
- Radiolifting – helps to reduce and smooth the skin. This saves her from sagging and sagging.
What is the persistence of the effect
The result of the procedure will remain for about a year. If you start to do physical exercises, eat properly and monitor your health, you can significantly increase the duration of this period.
Is cryoliolysis possible at home
Practice has shown that it is possible to do cryolipolysis not only in clinics under the supervision of highly qualified specialists, but also at home. Now everyone can buy an apparatus for cryolipolysis and carry out the procedure without leaving the apartment. This method is safe because cold does not damage blood vessels, skin tissues, or other organs.
At home, it can be carried out using 2 types of devices. They consume a small amount of electrical energy, are mobile and compact.
Both species have already been described.
Almost all models are sold together with additional nozzles designed to remove fat from any part of the body (hips, abdomen, arms, chin, buttocks, waist …)
The main condition for carrying out the procedure at home is not to get involved and follow the necessary recommendations.
Which home appliance to buy for cryolipolysis
There are several instances for home use.
- “NV-Q8 NEO” is a Korean-made device that acts on the body with temperatures up to -15 degrees.
- “V12” – is not inferior to the previous one in parameters, however, it is best suited for the correction of problem areas such as the neck and face.
- “LipoLaser” – is the most expensive home appliance due to the fact that rf-lifting and cavitation are available with it.
Cryolipolysis on a Zeltiq apparatus
Zeltiq (Zeltik) – the device with a vacuum nozzle, manufactured in America, has established itself as one of the best devices for cryolipolysis . He is one of the very first devices, the spread of this procedure began with its appearance.
The device includes 4 applicators, each of which is designed to process a specific area. Cell apoptosis starts at -5 degrees. Each zone will take about 60 minutes.
The main advantage of Zeltik is that it has a low invasiveness.
Cryolipolysis of the abdomen
Doctors identify 25 areas where it is possible to correct the fat layer using a procedure such as liposuction.
Abdominal cryolipolysis is one of the most popular areas of this procedure. The layer of fat can decrease by an amount equal to 20-25% in just one session. The effect will last for up to 3 months.
The sensation procedure is absolutely painless, after the session, a red mark may remain on the stomach, which quickly passes. The volume of the abdomen decreases gradually over time. For example, according to some customers, after 3 months, the waist decreased in size by about 2’4 inch.
Double chin is a problem that worries many men and women around the world. It a
ppears for completely different reasons, and getting rid of it is very, very difficult, because diets and exercises are not a solution to this problem.
During chin liposuction, a slight tingling sensation can be felt, as well as a cold. The procedure lasts about half an hour. In the chin area, body fat can decrease by about 30-40% in one session.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Side effects and possible complications
Like any other procedure, cryolipolysis has a number of side effects that, fortunately, are not harmful to health.
- Cryolipolysis is such a procedure that edema, hematomas and bruises can appear after it, due to the reaction of the circulatory system to exposure to vacuum.
- There is a slight discomfort in the first few minutes of the procedure.
- Skin may lose sensitivity for several weeks.
- There may be a burning sensation as well as a tingling sensation.
Side effects do not require medical intervention and eventually pass on their own.
Cryolipolysis (what it was said) is currently one of the most modern and quite effective procedures. With its help, people around the world get rid of fullness and begin life with a new figure.
Cliolipolysis Procedure: Video
This video will answer the question of what is cryolipolysis in fact:
How does cryolipolysis work Interesting video clip: