Facial bio-reinforcement is a procedure in cosmetology and surgery aimed at rejuvenating the skin, tightening the oval, and forming the desired facial contour. It is carried out using substances that affect skin cells, causing them to actively renew and grow.
- Description of procedure
- Who is shown the procedure
- Operating principle
- The technique of bio-reinforcement
- What biomaterials are used
- Use of bionite with polycaprolactone
- The use of fillers with hyaluronic acid
- Bio-reinforcement with polylactic acid
- How to prepare for bio-reinforcement
- Stages of the procedure
- Facial skin care after
- Recovery period
- The duration of the effect of the procedure
- Side effects
- Precautions during and after bio-reinforcement
- Benefit and harm
- Permissible frequency of use
- Recommendations of cosmetologists
- What do doctors think
- Video: how face bio-reinforcement is carried out
Description of procedure
Facial bio-reinforcement is a modern cosmetic procedure carried out by various methods: hyaluronic acid, threads, fillers, preparations with skin-friendly substances (among the most famous: Radiesse, Aptos).
Using a very thin needle, a preparation or threads are introduced into the structural layer of the skin, forming a diamond-shaped lattice , with the help of which they tighten the necessary parts of the skin, smooth out the necessary areas on the face.
Having figured out what it is and how it affects the rejuvenation of appearance, you can choose the appropriate method with the minimum possible side effects, consequences and great efficiency.
The cosmetologist offers a type of bio-reinforcement, depending on the individual characteristics of the skin, type of face, patient health. Thus, the necessary effects of tightening, gaining shape, getting rid of wrinkles, deep folds are achieved.
Who is shown the procedure
Beauticians recommend applying the procedure no earlier than 35 years of age. Such a framework is due to the fact that in girls younger, collagen is produced naturally and additional stimulation is not required. If the rejuvenation procedure is carried out, it can cause complications and harm the skin.
However, the aging process can begin much earlier, because in the first place it is necessary to pay attention to external signs:
- loss of elasticity, sagging skin;
- face shape change;
- the appearance of wrinkles.
Bio-reinforcement can be done not only on the face, but also in the neck, decollete, hands, and other parts of the body at the request of the patient.
Only the cosmetologist can tell about the necessity of the procedure, the presence of indications and contraindications during the preliminary examination. A qualified specialist will also take tests, primarily on the reaction of the body to the drug, will it cause an allergy.
Polylactic and hyaluronic acids are produced directly by the body, but with age, their production slows down, and cell renewal worsens. Their introduction into the body from the outside improves intracellular metabolic processes.
They directly affect the skin cells, activating their renewal and collagen production. Hyaluronic acid, which is part of the injected drug, is absorbed and excreted from the body, because the anti-aging effect is maintained for 6 to 12 months, after which it is necessary to repeat the procedure.
The technique of bio-reinforcement
The bio-reinforcement procedure requires a serious approach:
- You must contact a professional clinic with high quality service. There, qualified personnel with a medical education will immediately take a series of tests necessary to identify indications and contraindications for the procedure;
- The doctor determines the places on the face or other parts of the body that require tightening and rejuvenation. In these areas, markings are applied in the form of a grid along which injections will be made;
- After this, a special solution cleanses the skin from dirt and cosmetics;
- Before the procedure, an anesthetic is applied, more often creams with lidocaine are used, but in the case of thread reinforcement, or if the patient is afraid of pain, local or even general anesthesia is possible;
- The bio-reinforcement procedure is carried out using syringes with a thin needle, which allows minimally injuring the skin. The injected drug forms under the skin a network of threads that maintain the shape of the face and affect the cells, forcing them to actively produce collagen;
- The end of the procedure is the treatment of puncture sites with an antiseptic, gluing with a plaster.
The subsequent condition of the skin depends primarily on the patient herself, since it is necessary to properly care for her, especially be careful in the first week after the procedure.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
What biomaterials are used
When bio-reinforcing the face, in order to achieve exactly the result that the patient wants, two types of materials are used: etobiogel and bioniti, which, in turn, can consist of several types of substances:
- Biogel based on hyaluronic acid – naturally affects skin cells, does not cause allergies and rejection;
- Gel based on polylactic acid – lasts longer, has a more pronounced effect;
- Gel based on sodium hydroxyapatite – a substance made from marine corals by the synthetic method, as it is a component of bone tissue, used in cosmetology;
- Polycaprolactron-based filaments are suture material used in medicine, after a certain period they dissolve. A significant advantage of this method is the ability of threads to stimulate the production of neocollagenogenesis;
- Dioxanode-based mesothreads are biodegradable (soluble) threads that do not cause rejection or allergic reactions.
Despite its name, bioniti is not injected under the skin surgically, but with a syringe, like a gel, minimally damaging the tissue.
Use of bionite with polycaprolactone
Threads with polycaprolactron are injected under the skin, like gel, using a syringe, and are no less popular means of lifting. However, they have a significant advantage over the gel – the effect of the use of threads does not disappear for 3-5 years.
In addition, this method of rejuvenation has several advantages:
- compatibility with tissues, due to which allergic reactions and rejection are excluded;
- natural dissolution of the thread after a period of action;
- stimulation of the production of natural collagen;
- lack of surgical intervention, as a result, a short recovery period.
Beauticians recommend resorting to this procedure in the period of 35-50 years, since up to 35 it is not necessary , and at a later age it is much more difficult to achieve the desired effect. Like any cosmetic or medical procedure, bio-reinforcement has contraindications.
The use of fillers with hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid gives a more short-term effect, its effect is noticeable for about 6-12 months, but it manifests itself quite quickly. The soreness of the procedure is minimal, and the recovery period is practically absent. After processing the skin, there are no traces of injections.
However, the procedure should be carried out exclusively in clinics that have special certification. Otherwise, negative consequences such as pain, swelling and bruising, inflammation, the formation of fibrous contracture, and vascular embolism may occur.
Bio-reinforcement with polylactic acid
Reinforcement with polylactic acid is a younger method, relative to hyaluronic acid. It acts deeper and more active, the effect lasts about 2 years, but the procedure requires a course of injections, and not a single use.
Polylactic acid is made synthetically and has a crystalline form.
When introduced under the skin, it interacts with connective tissue cells, which activate the synthesis of collagen fibers. After the action of the drug, it breaks down into water and carbon dioxide and is excreted from the body.
How to prepare for bio-reinforcement
For the bio-reinforcement procedure, it is necessary to take into account many factors, and conduct significant preparation.
Often, doctors’ recommendations relate to taking medications before the procedure:
- In order not to provoke an increase in pain, it is not necessary to do bio-reinforcement during menstruation or during the week before them;
- The procedure can be carried out only a month after the end of the course of taking antibiotics, if any are taken;
- 2 weeks before the procedure, stop taking painkillers;
- 3 days before the procedure, it is recommended to stop smoking, drinking alcohol and junk food.
Stages of the procedure
Bio-reinforcement takes place in several stages:
- Consultation with a dermatologist, examination of the skin for diseases, checking the reaction of the skin to the drug, identifying contraindications. After which a convenient date for the procedure is assigned;
- Cleansing the skin of cosmetics and impurities before the procedure;
- Treatment of the sites planned for injections with painkillers. It can be a special gel with lidocaine or a film when using fillers. And also local, in some cases general, anesthesia, for reinforcement with bionites;
- If an anesthetic cream was used, it must be removed and the skin treated with an antiseptic;
- The last step in preparing for the introduction of biomaterial is the application of special marking, according to which bioniti will be created;
- On this, the preparation is considered complete, then the introduction of the gel directly follows. To do this, use special syringes with elongated needles – grooms. On average, one syringe takes 1-2 syringes;
- After the introduction of the drug, the skin is treated with an antiseptic;
- The procedure lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours. In cases with gels based on hyaluronic and polylactic acids, a course of procedures is carried out.
Facial skin care after
Often after the procedure, edema and abrasions occur within 5-7 days, after which they go away, but to prevent pollution and inflammation 2-3 days after the procedure, the skin must be treated with an antiseptic and a special cream prescribed by a doctor should be applied .
There is also a list of actions that should be avoided so that there are no complications:
- prolonged thermal effects, namely, do not stand for a long time at the stove, make compresses, steam out the skin, be in direct sunlight for a long time;
- visit the sauna, go to the bathhouse or pool;
- use cosmetics, both decorative and care;
- Go in for sports and greatly strain facial muscles.
With the use of biogel, the recovery period is rather short: swelling and injections will be noticeable within only 5-7 days, after which they pass with proper care.
The use of bion filaments requires a longer period for recovery, namely: 1-2 weeks.
Many doctors recommend taking the drug “Dietion”, and also prescribe ointments and creams for faster convergence of swelling and traces of injections.
The duration of the effect of the procedure
Depending on the type of preparation and its main substance, the period of effectiveness of the bio-reinforcement procedure varies:
- The effect of the gel reinforcement procedure with hyaluronic acid is the fastest: it lasts 6-12 months. After the end of the period of action, the procedure must be repeated, or choose another type of rejuvenation.
- The gel based on polylactic acid lasts up to two years, this method is newer, it acts deeper and more actively.
- Bioniti is the most risky, but the most effective method on the verge of surgery, they maintain the elasticity and shape of the skin for 3-5 years.
When bioramaging the face, so that these actions do not harm the body, contraindications must be taken into account.
Refrain from the procedure in such cases:
- during pregnancy, menstruation or breastfeeding;
- during exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- people with diabetes, epilepsy, and also with poor blood coagulation;
- during the course of inflammatory processes in the body;
- at the same time as taking other drugs.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Among the standard side effects of the bio-reinforcement procedure, such a
s swelling, hematomas at the injection sites, bruises that disappear within a couple of days, there may be complications caused by improper procedure or the quality of the drug:
- the occurrence of granulomas;
- gel buildup under the skin;
- gel contouring;
To avoid these consequences, proper skin care is necessary. If symptoms have already appeared, you need to urgently see a doctor.
Precautions during and after bio-reinforcement
Facial bio-reinforcement is a procedure that requires considerable preparation and attention to skin care. The main rule is to conduct it only in a certified clinic with professionals , and otherwise complications may occur.
After the procedure, thorough skin care is necessary, irritations and injuries should be avoided, and creams and ointments prescribed by a doctor should be used.
If the procedure is carried out in the warm season, when the effect of the sun on the skin is increased, the doctor may prescribe special protective agents. If he did not, he should pay attention to increased solar activity. This also applies to the cold season – frost can greatly harm gentle facial skin.
Benefit and harm
Bio-reinforcement has a number of advantages, due to which this procedure has become popular, namely:
- materials compatible with the human body;
- lack of surgical intervention;
- quick result;
- short recovery period;
- the possibility of applying to other parts of the body.
- not long-term effect;
- the need to conduct a course consisting of several procedures;
- possible occurrence of side effects and complications.
Permissible frequency of use
To determine the frequency of facial bio-reinforcement, it is necessary to pay attention to such an aspect as the drug used. Gel reinforcement based on hyaluronic acid is carried out in courses of 3-5 times, with an interval of about 2 weeks. After the course, the effect of the procedure is maintained for a year, then it must be repeated.
Polylactic acid is a more radical method, often one procedure is enough for a period of 1-2 years. The most long-term is reinforcement with bionites, they are valid for 5 years. These terms can vary depending on the condition of the skin and the body as a whole, only a doctor can clarify them during the examination before the procedure.
The cost of the procedure depends not only on the type, but also on the drug used, the number of threads or fillers, which is selected individually, and the prestige of the clinic.
- Reinforcement with threads is the most expensive. Its cost is approximately $ 816 – $ 952.
- The price of gel bio-reinforcement varies from 13000 to 35000. A gel with hyaluronic acid will be much cheaper than based on polylactic acid.
Recommendations of cosmetologists
When deciding on bio-reinforcement of the face, several aspects should be taken into account:
- Age . For girls under 35, this procedure can even cause harm, this is due to the fact that the body produces natural collagen and stimulation of its production is not necessary;
- Skin condition . Even for those over the age of 35, the procedure may be completely unnecessary, as the aging of the skin is individual. First of all, it is necessary to pay attention to the appearance, the presence of wrinkles and deformations of the face shape. In some cases, the aging process begins before 35-40;
- Clinic level and professionalism of specialists . Carrying out the procedure at home or with an unprofessional master is strictly prohibited, this can result in many undesirable consequences and complications;
- The need to repeat the procedure . Depending on the type of bio-reinforcement, it can be effective from a year to 5. However, after the procedure, you still have to repeat it in order to maintain youth and beauty;
- Follow your doctor’s recommendations . Many believe that the warnings of doctors can be neglected, but this is not so, after the procedure, the skin can not be injured in any case, this can result in significant complications.
What do doctors think
Many doctors recommend bio-reinforcement as a newer, safer and more technologically advanced method of rejuvenation.
The following aspects of the procedure are noted:
- Security . Thanks to the latest technology and high-quality drugs, the risk of complications is minimized;
- Lack of surgery . Unlike reinforcing with gold threads, this method of rejuvenation does not require surgery, it is rather a cosmetic procedure;
- Short recovery period . Due to the fact that this method is not surgical, the recovery period after the procedure is reduced several times;
- It does not harm the body . Substances are not only not harmful, but even beneficial for the patient, as they are stimulants of the natural processes of collagen production.
The facial bio-reinforcement procedure is one of the latest developments in the field of cosmetology. The technique is effective, relatively safe, allows you to maintain a youthful appearance for many years.
Video: how face bio-reinforcement is carried out
Face bio-reinforcement technology in the video clip:
What is face biorming, find out in the video clip: