Over time, the pores of oily and normal skin expand. It does not look aesthetically pleasing, and it also contributes to the formation of acne, blackheads, and black spots on the face. Salon procedures help get rid of this problem, but you can resort to affordable and effective folk methods at home. Masks, decoctions of herbs, compresses, creams and ointments help narrow pores.
- Rules for the use of masks for narrowing pores
- Cosmetical tools
- Mask for narrowing the pores of an egg
- To narrow pores from clay
- Masks with tomatoes
- Oatmeal mask
- Masks with honey
- Potato mask
- Cucumber mask
- Parsley mask
- With essential oils
- Aloe Masks
- Orange mask
- With lemon juice
- Gelatin mask
- From starch
- Mask of apple and horseradish
- Honey and milk mask
- Ice wiping
- Decoctions of herbs
- Video on how to narrow pores at home
Rules for the use of masks for narrowing pores
To narrow the pores on the face, you can choose a recipe based on one, two or more components and prepare the composition at home. However, it is not enough to choose a recipe that in all respects will be suitable for the skin type and problem solution, it is important to follow the rules for the use of prepared products:
- Masks should not be abused, otherwise it will lead to the opposite effect. Experts recommend making applications 2 times a week (but it all depends on the recipe).
- The compounds are worn on prepared skin. It must first be cleaned.
- Funds are distributed along the massage lines.
- Remove masks with water at a temperature of 30-40 degrees, and then you need to apply a cream with moisturizing properties.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Girls who have skin with enlarged pores should carefully choose cosmetics for face care. To bring the skin in order, you need foam cleansers, tonics and lotions, creams.
All of them must:
- provide deep skin cleansing;
- stimulate the regeneration process;
- provide protection against ultraviolet rays;
- moisturize well;
- have a matting effect;
- gently affect the skin;
- contain plant extracts;
- have a light texture that does not clog pores;
- contain antiseptic components.
The narrowing of pores on the face at home occurs due to the use of specialized cosmetics.
efiner . Designed for combination and oily skin with enlarged pores. The product is sold in a tube of 1,01 fluid ounce. The texture of the cream is more like a fluid. It normalizes the production of skin secretion, narrows the pores, making them almost invisible. It evens out skin tone and gives it radiance. It costs about $ 24.
Normaderm Detox by
Vichy . The product does not contain parabens. According to the manufacturers, the night cream helps cleanse the skin, narrow pores, even out the tone and eliminate oily sheen. According to reviews, the cream makes the skin silky, velvet, but does not cope well with the declared functions. Women note that the effect of the cream is short-lived and hardly noticeable. Available in a tube of 1,35 fluid ounce. The cost of $ 16.
- Etude House Wonder Pore Balancing Cream . The tool helps immediately from 3 problems: enlarged pores, black spots, increased oily skin. Thanks to the gel texture, the cream moisturizes and tones well, makes it dull.
- Serum Mary Kay . Ideal for the care of age and combination skin. It helps to fight not only with enlarged pores, but also with facial wrinkles. It gives freshness, has a tightening effect. To achieve the optimal result, it is enough to use twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. After absorbing the product, the skin becomes dull, smoothed, the pores narrow. The cost of $ 45.
- Mask Pure Babor . This is a German-made brand. Cosmetics belongs to a professional brand. The mask contains cosmetic clay, which normalizes oily skin, horsetail extract and farnesol. Designed for oily problem skin. Actively fights acne, relieves inflammation, smoothes wrinkles, tightens pores. The skin looks after applying the product matte and smooth.
- Clay masks from L’Oreal Paris . Masks are well suited for the care of oily, problematic, combination skin, have an antiseptic effect, therefore they remove inflammations, cleanse enlarged pores and narrow them, exfoliate dead skin particles and soften. The mask contains clay types such as kaolin, gassul, montmorillonite. The main purpose of the mask is skin cleansing. According to reviews, the tool effectively copes with this.
Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum
Clinique . Serum helps cleanse and narrow pores, controls oiliness, and perfectly moisturizes. However, it is not suitable for everyone. Some say that the purchase was pointless.
- The K Cleanance avene . This cream is for problematic skin. The manufacturer recommends using it for inflammation, high fat content. According to customers, the cream really helps cleanse the skin of black spots, narrow pores, moisturize and even out skin. At the same time, the texture of the cream makes it easy to distribute it, so it is used economically. Not all customers are satisfied with this cream, some note that tingling is felt after application, inflammation is not removed, pores are clogged, and irritation appears.
Effaclar k +
La Roche-Posay . This product has collected a lot of negative reviews. Despite the fact that some observe the obvious effects of narrowing pores, eliminating the inflammatory process, many do not notice positive changes. In some cases, the cream aggravates the condition of the skin.
Special means for narrowing the pores on the face must be used at home regularly.
Mask for narrowing the pores of an egg
There are several recipes for the so-called egg-based foam masks for narrowing pores:
- The simplest is prepared as follows: the protein of one egg is taken, whipped with a mixer. To it add berry or fruit juice, which must be natural.
- Fresh leaves of plantain are crushed and ground into a paste-like mass. In a separate bowl, whisk the protein until a steaming foam is formed, combine with the plant mass and apply to the face.
- The whipped protein and oatmeal are ground to a state of flour. Mix to a pasty consistency and apply to the surface of the face.
To narrow pores from clay
Clay is a proven pore-tightening agent that works quickly. It can be any color: yellow, red, black, white. Each color differs in the composition of minerals, but in general, clay acts the s
ame way: it refreshes the complexion, gives tone, narrows the pores, and cleanses.
According to one recipe, it is proposed to take aloe juice, green tea and clay. Squeeze juice from aloe and pour 1 tablespoon. juice in a separate bowl, brew strong green tea, 1 tablespoon. tea leaves mixed with aloe juice. Clay powder is added to the eye to achieve a creamy consistency. The composition is applied to the face for 20 minutes.
Masks with tomatoes
There are a lot of vitamins and nutrients in tomatoes. Due to the acid contained in them, they help to cleanse and reduce the degree of oily skin.
Tomatoes should be washed, cut into thin plates and applied to the face, covered with a cloth or gauze. Tomatoes are not placed on the eyes.
You can make a mask of tomatoes in combination with starch. To do this, take two medium-sized tomatoes, tinder on a fine grater. The composition is added 2 teaspoons. small potato starch or grated. There you need to pour 1 tablespoon. olive oil. Then the components are mixed and applied to the face for 20 minutes.
The oatmeal mask not only narrows the pores, but also removes inflammation, black spots, and whitens. One tablet of aspirin needs to be crushed to powder, then the composition is mixed with pre-steamed Herculean flakes (2 tablespoon), it is better to grind them a little. There they add 1 tablespoon. sour cream. The exposure time of the mask is 30 minutes.
Masks with honey
Honey masks perfectly narrow the enlarged pores, provided that the honey is natural.
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast bred with green tea, add 1 tablespoon. honey, the same amount of aloe juice and a little tonic for the face.
- Take 2 teaspoons. liquid honey, as much sour cream (nonfat), a few drops of lemon juice or crystals of citric acid. Mix the composition until smooth and apply on the face for 15 minutes.
A mask based on potatoes is prepared as follows: peel one potato, wash, usd on a fine grater, add 1 tablespoon. wheat flour, separately beat the chicken egg protein and combine the ingredients. Hold on the face for 10 minutes.
Take a small cucumber, grate it with the peel. Squeeze the juice through cheesecloth, add some cornmeal, so that the mass becomes a paste. 15 minutes after application, remove the mask with running warm water. The product makes the skin velvety, moisturized, tightens pores.
This mask has an anti-inflammatory effect, regulates the production of skin secretion, cleanses, whitens. Parsley (always fresh) should be chopped. 1 tablespoon parsley add 2 tablespoon. fermented milk product (kefir, yogurt, yogurt or fermented baked milk). After mixing the ingredients, distribute on the face for 15 minutes.
With essential oils
The causes of enlarged pores are oily skin.
But, despite this, oil is used to solve the problem, namely, ethereal extracts of plants that have a constricting effect. These include the essential oil of mint, lemon balm, eucalyptus, lemon, lemongrass, coriander, parsley and others.
Clay is most often used as a base in such masks. She will take in excess fat and narrow her pores. You can use not only one of the oils, but also their combinations. The mask should be applied for a short period of time – no more than 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. After applying oil masks, it is recommended to tone the skin by wiping it with an ice cube with decoctions of herbs.
To narrow the pores on the face, aloe juice is used without adding any additional ingredients. From the plant grown at home, tear off the bottom sheet, wash it, cut it, squeeze the juice and smear it on the face. Leave to dry completely, and then wash.
You can cook aloe masks with additional ingredients. For example, using a blender, grind 50 g of aloe leaves, add 3 tablespoon. water and 50 g of grated cucumber mass. It is mixed until the components are completely combined, applied to a previously cleaned face and left for at least an hour. After removing the mask, wipe the skin with a tonic and moisturize with cream.
One orange is peeled, crushed in a blender, no additional ingredients need to be added. Apply the composition to the prepared skin and hold for 15 minutes. After applying the mask, apply a moisturizer.
With lemon juice
Take 1 tablespoon. lemon juice and heavy cream, add 5 cap. 10 percent hydrogen peroxide. Lemon helps to narrow the pores, cream has a nourishing effect. Keep the mask on your face for 15-20 minutes. Then it is washed off with running water and a nourishing cream is applied.
A mask with gelatin with the addition of aspirin and milk has a deeply cleansing effect. For cooking, you need 1 packet of gelatin, 3 tablespoon. milk and 2 tab. aspirin.
Dissolve aspirin in warm milk and, with stirring, pour the contents of the sachet. Leave the composition to swell for 20-30 minutes. Apply to face for 20 minutes, then rinse.
A mask containing starch and nutmeal will help narrow the pores. Proportions are taken by eye. Grind almonds in a blender or in a coffee grinder, add 1 tablespoon. starch and breed everything with water. It should turn out a slurry, which is convenient to distribute on the face. 20 minutes of exposure will be enough.
Mask of apple and horseradish
You can grate one apple, add grated horseradish (a pinch), break an egg (tak
e only protein) and mix the ingredients. 15 minutes after application, the mask must be washed off. If the mask causes a sensation of itching and burning, then it must be washed off. In addition, it is contraindicated for people suffering from rosacea.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Honey and milk mask
Mix 2 tablespoon. natural liquid honey, add 2,54 fluid ounce of warm milk, pour 1 teaspoons. starch and a pinch of Extra salt. Having achieved a uniform consistency, apply to the face and hold for 30 minutes.
Effectively with enlarged pores, daily wipe the skin with an ice cube. To do this, it is necessary to pre-prepare ice in forms from ordinary water, and preferably from decoctions of medicinal herbs, such as sage, chamomile, calendula, coltsfoot, thyme, mint.
Decoctions of herbs
Dry nettle leaves and crushed burdock root are mixed, 3 tablespoons are taken of this mixture, pour a glass of boiling water and allowed to infuse for a day. After diluting the infusion in half with warm water, use it for washing.
Pour 1 tablespoon into the container. flowers of chamomile and linden, elderberry (you can add berries), pour 0,1 gallon of water, put in a water bath and cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
Then, when the broth becomes room temperature, add 1 teaspoons. honey and a certain amount of oatmeal, so that the consistency is obtained, like liquid sour cream. Cook for two more minutes. When the mixture has cooled to body temperature, it can be applied to the face. The composition should be on the face for 20 minutes.
Along with specialized cosmetics, numerous formulations for applications, herbal decoctions, and essential oils help narrow pores at home. When choosing a composition, it must be remembered that any product applied to the face can cause an allergic reaction.
Video on how to narrow pores at home
Advanced pores. How to narrow pores on the face:
How to narrow pores forever: