An effective circular training for girls for all muscle groups was developed in the 1950s, it is notable for its high intensity and short duration. Due to the variety of techniques, it can be applied at any level of training and to achieve various goals.
- What is a circular training
- Round robin options
- Circular exercises with a kettlebell for burning fat for girls in the gym
- Circular exercises with a kettlebell on a press
- Kettlebell weight training
- Circular training at home for fat burning
- Circular training press with a fitball
- Fitball Exercises
- Circuit Training Video
What is a circular training
To complete the program, special equipment or a separate room is not required, and the first results will be visible after 3 weeks.
Training is divided into several stages:
- Warm up – helps prepare the body for the upcoming load. 5 minutes is enough to reduce the risk of microtrauma of muscle fibers.
- Training – on average, it will last 40 minutes, therefore it is necessary to think over a lesson plan in advance.
- Hitch – for better recovery, it is necessary to stretch the heated muscles a little. Usually consists of a set of stretching exercises.
The frequency of classes depends on the degree of preparation. At the initial stage, 2 workouts per week will be enough, over time, the number and duration should be increased.
If the training takes place with weights, then a break must be done for at least 24 hours. This time is necessary for muscle recovery.
Training includes up to 8 exercises. Perform one lap without interruption, at least 15 repetitions. You need to rest between circles until breathing is restored, but not more than 3 minutes.
It’s worth starting classes with 3 circles and increasing the amount of stamina as you improve. The number of repetitions should also be increased by 5 repetitions (20, 25.30 …).
Circular training for girls on all muscle groups has several advantages:
- stamina increases;
- weight decreases faster;
- the body is evenly pulled;
- the activity of the cardiovascular system and immunity are improved;
- You can train anywhere;
- improves well-being due to the enrichment of blood with oxygen;
- large loss of fat mass with minimal loss of muscle.
This type of exercise is ideal for those who have long dreamed of getting their bodies in shape, but there is no desire to do standard cardio workouts. Exercises can be changed depending on the level of training, add new ones and increase their execution time. The higher the pulse rises, the more efficiently calories are burned, and the relief is drawn.
Professional athletes can also improve stamina and strength.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Circular training for girls on all muscle groups has several drawbacks:
- a number of contraindications;
- not suitable if the goal is to build muscle;
- high injury rate;
- may cause a feeling of overtraining.
In the presence of diseases incompatible with intense exercise, it is necessary to refuse to perform a circular training. Also, if the exercises are performed incorrectly, you can get new injuries and an exacerbation of hidden diseases.
During training, you must breathe correctly and measuredly. Holding your breath is not allowed, this can lead to oxygen starvation, which will negatively affect your well-being. With dizziness and a feeling of weakness, you must immediately stop training.
If you are not confident in your abilities, then you need to seek help from a trainer. He will determine the level of preparation of the girl, her state of health and prescribe a suitable set of exercises. This will help to avoid the development of chronic fatigue, characteristic of many beginners.
Round robin options
Circular training is divided into several types. All directions are suitable for girls, since the program can be adjusted to fit the needs of a particular muscle group.
- split – division of muscle groups into parts, each of which is performed on different days;
- with its own weight – suitable for beginners and those who feel poor muscle performance when doing exercises;
- with weights – helps to more effectively include weak muscles in the work, due to which the body will become toned;
- CrossFit – an advanced level of circular training, is characterized by maximum intensity, suitable for people who have been involved in sports for a long time.
Circular exercises with a kettlebell for burning fat for girls in the gym
Classes with a kettlebell combine cardio and power load, which allows you to train less and more efficiently. With its help, you can build a dry body with elastic muscles and a small percentage of fat. During training, the muscle corset, tendons and ligaments are strengthened, they become more immune to injuries.
1. Two-handed swing:
- stand straight, feet shoulder width apart, take a weight with both hands;
- with an exhalation, bend your knees slightly, pull the pelvis back, with your hands swing the bottom;
- with an exhalation, you need to push the weight to the level of the chest, straightening the legs;
- crouch again with a breath, the weight by inertia returns to its original position;
- care must be taken that the housing does not fall forward.
2. Cup squats:
- take the weight in the hands by the handle, pull it to the chest;
- to put the feet wider than the shoulders, the back is straight;
- look in front of you a little up, and crouch, lowering the pelvis close to the calves;
- linger for a few seconds at the lower point, then take its original position.
3. Deadlift bar:
- stand on the bar with outstretched arms, while you need to rely on socks, feet shoulder width apart;
- take the weight with one hand by the handle and on the exhale, bending the elbow, pull the arm up so that an acute angle forms;
- the elbow should not deviate, the back remains straight;
- with a breath lower the weight, without touching it, it is necessary to maintain tension in the working muscles.
4. Lunges ahead:
- take the weight by the handle with both hand
s, lift it to the left shoulder;
- take a step with your right foot and at the same time, without swing, lower the weight by the extended leg;
- hold this position for several seconds, then by inertia return the weight to the shoulder, again becoming in its original position.
5. Pulling weights to the chest.
- take the weight with two hands, feet shoulder width apart, straighten your back;
- with an inhalation, pull the weight up to the chin, elbows should be straight;
- with an exhale, lower the body down, put the basin back, straighten your arms so that the weight touches the floor;
- with a breath, while straightening, pull the shell back to the chin.
The advantage of classes in the hall is the presence of different weight categories of shells, as well as the presence of a trainer who will help to draw up a competent training program and will monitor the correct implementation of exercises.
Circular exercises with a kettlebell on a press
In almost all workouts with kettlebell, abs muscles are involved. However, if a girl wants a clearer relief and traced cubes, special attention should be paid to this area.
During the exercise should not be sudden movements and jerks.
- take a weight in your right hand, keep your back straight, feet shoulder width apart;
- then you need to raise the weight above your head;
- take a breath, while exhaling, lower the body to the left side until the free hand touches the toe of the foot;
- a hand with a weight and a free hand should create a straight line, it is unacceptable to deflect the arms or body in any direction;
- the range of motion should be wide and not sharp;
- After completing all repetitions, you should change the arm and side.
2. Side bar:
- lie in the position of the lateral stop, put one foot on the other;
- take a weight in your free hand and lift it up;
- hold the bar for the required time, then change sides.
3. Horizontal run:
- put the weight on the floor with the handle up;
- stand on the bar with outstretched arms, focusing on the handle of the kettlebell;
- start running in place, pulling your legs to the chest as much as possible;
4. American twist with kettlebell:
- sit on the floor, pull up your legs, forming an angle of 45 °, deflect the body back;
- the back should be twisted a little, the press is tense;
- pick up a weight and pull it forward in front of you;
- twist the case left and right, lowering the weight as low as possible, but not touching the floor;
- knees should not bend or separate.
5. Case lift:
- lie on your back, hold the weight on your arms outstretched in front of you;
- inhale, exhale raise the body 90 °;
- feet should rest firmly on the floor;
- holding this position for several seconds, again fall on your back;
- the back should be slightly bent during the exercise, the neck is relaxed, the abs is tense.
Kettlebell weight training
Strength endurance plays a major role in professional sports, and also positively affects the coordination of the work of all muscle groups and coordination. And weight lifting is considered the best type of training for increasing strength.
Contrary to popular belief, weight training is also suitable for girls – it contributes to better calorie burning, not only during classes, but also during rest. Muscles will acquire a relief, but not like professional athletes.
1. The rotation of the kettlebell around the body:
- keep your back straight, feet shoulder width apart, body leaning forward, legs slightly bent;
- take the weight in one hand and pass it to the other first in front of you, then behind your back so that a circle looms;
- After doing the exercise clockwise, repeat counterclockwise.
- the body is inclined forward, the knees are slightly bent, the feet are set wider than the shoulders;
- put a weight on one leg, pass in the middle in the free hand, put on the other leg and again transfer in the middle;
- movements in inertia should not be torn, you can not fail in either direction.
3. The draft of the weight in the slope:
- make a small lunges, tilt the body to the knee, putting a hand on it;
- take the kettlebell in the other hand and pull it towards you as you exhale, trying to put your elbow behind your back;
- fix this position and exhale lower your hand without touching the shell with the floor.
4. Side lunge with a bench press:
- legs together, take the weight with one hand opposite the bent leg and lift above the head;
- with an exhale, take an extremely wide step to the side, bend one knee and hip, the other leg should remain straight;
- the body should not fall forward, the weight is completely on the bent leg, the knee is on the same level with the toe;
- the weight should be lowered to the ankle of the bent leg, not to touch the floor;
- push off with a bent leg in a united motion and tear it off the floor, keeping balance with one leg, pushing the weight by inertia up above the head.
5. Combined squat:
- make a shallow squat, pressing the weight to the chest;
- return to starting position;
- take the pelvis back, straining the buttocks as much as possible, tilt your shoulders slightly forward;
- lower the weight to the floor, then pull it back to the chest and straighten the body.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Circular training at home for fat burning
Experts recommend that beginners begin their journey in sports with home training. So they can soberly assess their capabilities and prepare the body for the upcoming loads.
Classes at home are also suitable for those who want to get into prenatal form, lose weight by the summer, improve the tone of the muscles of the hands and buttocks, but have no desire or ability to visit the gym and do not strive for a clear relief.
Circular training for girls on all muscle groups will speed up the desired results.
- to put the feet wider than the shoulders, socks look in different directions;
- hands to lock in front of you;
- sit with an exhale, the knee joints should form a right angle and not go beyond the socks;
- the case should not fall forward;
- with a breath back to its original position.
2. Static squats against the wall:
- rest against the wall with your back, put your hands in the castle in front of you, put your legs slightly in front;
- crouch slowly until your hips and knees are at the same level;
- fix the position for the necessary time;
- slowly return to starting position.
3. Lunges ahead:
- put your legs together, keep your back straight;
- with an exhale, take a wide step forward and bend the knee at an even angle;
- the front knee should be a right angle and be on the same level with the toe;
- with a breath, return to the starting position;
4. Gluteal bridge:
- lie on your back, stretch your arms to the sides, bend your knees, firmly press your feet to the floor;
- with an exhale, raise the pelvis as far as possible, buttocks additionally strain, and the shoulders should be firmly pressed to the floor;
- stay in this position for a few seconds, then slowly lower.
5. Push-ups from knees / toes:
- lie on your stomach, put your palms under your shoulders, press your elbows to the body;
- with an exhale, raise the body up, lower it by inhalation, without touching the floor;
- you need to ensure that the back during exercise does not bend or bend.
6. The bar on the elbows:
- lie on your stomach, press your elbows to the floor at chest level, and your wrists at head level;
- with an exhale, lift the body, keep the weight of the body with socks and forearm;
- to remain in this position for the necessary amount of time and to gradually descend, relaxing.
7. Leading the leg back:
- to balance, grab the edge of the table or back of the chair with your hands;
- one leg should be torn off the floor and, without bending, take back;
- the sock should look to the side, so more muscles will be involved;
- bring and bring the foot to the ankle.
8. Corner for abdominal muscles:
- lie on your back, arms extend along the body;
- with an exhale, simultaneously lift the body and legs up, transfer the body weight to the buttocks, stretch your hands forward;
- stay in that position for a few seconds and smoothly return to the starting position.
When training seems too easy, you can purchase additional equipment: rubber bands or an expander. These universal assistants do not take up much space, are relatively inexpensive, and the functionality of their use is very large.
Circular training press with a fitball
During classes with fitball, it is possible to work out the deep muscles of the press, which is difficult to achieve in other types of fitness. When performing such a training, the risk of injury is minimal.
A variety of exercises will allow you to choose the most suitable program for the girl’s state of health.
An example of training on a press with a fitball:
- Lateral twisting with the shell on the shell.
- Lateral twisting with legs on a fitball.
- Bringing the legs to the stomach.
- Rollback the ball with your hands.
- Raising the legs with the ball.
- Plank on legs / arms.
These exercises are enough to create a beautiful shape of the waist and abdomen as soon as possible.
Circular training for girls on all muscle groups with fitball for weight loss:
1. Press from the floor with legs on the fitball:
- put your legs on the ball, rest your hands on the floor;
- bend your elbows with an breath and lower the body as low as possible;
- with exhalation, straighten your arms.
2. Circular strip:
- set the ball close to the wall and stand on the bar, resting on the shell with outstretched arms;
- on inspiration, bend your elbows alternately;
- as you exhale, straighten your arms alternately.
3. Twisting with lunges:
- pick up a shell and stretch out in front of you, bring your legs together;
- step forward with one foot as wide as possible, bend at the right angle in the knee;
- put the ball on outstretched arms over the exposed leg and touch it with the floor;
- raise the fitball in front of you again and return to its original position.
4. Squats at the wall:
- put the ball behind your back and push it to your back;
- rest your feet on the floor slightly in front, the main emphasis in the squat is on the heels, do not tear off socks from the floor;
- by inspiration, slowly lower down until the knee joints form an angle of 90 °;
- freeze in this position for a second and with a breath rise.
5. Squat with a fitball in hands:
- take the ball and stretch your arms up a little forward;
- crouch, deflecting the pelvis as far back as possible, keep the chin up;
- knees should not go beyond socks;
- return to starting position.
With the right approach, circular training for girls on all muscle groups will become an assistant in creating a dream body. After 3 lessons, the quality of sleep will improve, self-esteem and stress resistance will increase.
Circuit Training Video
Circular training with a fitness trainer: