One effective skin care product is a body scrub. At home, preparing it is quite simple, so there is no need to visit a cosmetologist several times a week. Its main characteristic is the use of abrasive particles that exfoliate dead cells.
- The benefits of homemade body scrub
- Principles of body scrub
- Base oils for home formulations
- Salt scrub
- Honey scrub
- Coconut Scrub
- Oil scrub for stretch marks with oils
- Chocolate scrub
- Almond scrub
- Anti-cellulite warming scrub with cinnamon
- Rice and coffee scrub
- Fruit Acid Scrub
- Corn scrub
- Oat scrub for dry skin
- Fragrant scrub “coffee + cocoa”
- Peppermint Scrub
- Orange scrub with sea salt
- Body scrub
- Raspberry scrub
- Green tea scrub
- Pepper anti-cellulite scrub
- Vide o: how to make a body scrub at home
The benefits of homemade body scrub
Scrub takes pride of place thanks to a wide range of actions:
- renewal of the skin;
- soft tissue regeneration at the cellular level;
- toning of the epidermis;
- improved blood circulation;
- wrinkle removal;
- renewal and equalization of skin tone.
The scrubbing procedure is effective for the skin in all aspects. With increased blood circulation inside the cells, collagen is produced, which makes the skin more elastic. Due to this, it rejuvenates, and the surface becomes smooth and even. The components that make up the drug help to speed up the metabolism.
This makes it possible to dissolve subcutaneous fat and make the skin more even, without cellulite. It is only worth remembering that the maximum effect can be achieved with an integrated approach, where in addition to the belongings there will be a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition.
Principles of body scrub
In order for the face and body scrub to bring maximum effect, you need to follow some rules for its use:
- Before carrying out the procedure, the skin needs to be cleaned;
- it is recommended to steam the top layer of the epidermis under a hot shower or in a bath (sauna) to open the pores;
- scrub can be applied with a sponge if it is prepared on the basis of shower gel or liquid soap. Cream formulations with oils or lotions are applied with clean hands with massage movements. It is necessary to exert a slight pressure to exfoliate the upper layer of the skin;
- regardless of the products that will be part of the product, it is important to make sure that there is no allergy to them. Especially carefully you need to be with products of bee origin, since they are strong allergens;
- rinse off the scrub with hot water, and then it is recommended to turn on the cold one to create a contrast shower.
If redness, itching, or skin irritation occurs after using the scrub, it is recommended that you consult a dermatologist.
Base oils for home formulations
There are no specific rules for the use of oils.
The main thing is to understand that each of them has its own properties, and you need to choose the oil depending on the desired result:
- Tea tree oil is one of the natural antiseptics that have an antibacterial effect. Helps strengthen the skin;
- lemon , orange oil contains a high level of vitamin C, which increases turgor;
- chamomile oil and calendula disinfect and accelerate healing;
- olive and linseed oils nourish the skin with vitamins and moisturize it;
- almond oil gives the skin velvety and even out its structure;
- lavender oil reduces the intensity of stretch marks.
In addition, essential oils have a pleasant smell that remains on the body for a long time.
Salt scrub can be based on oil or liquid soap. A glass of salt should be diluted with any choice of essential oil or shower gel. In order not to hurt and not damage the upper layer of the epidermis, you need to massage very gently and do not press hard so as not to cause minor scratches. The amount of ingredients is determined by eye, depending on the desired density.
For delicate skin 250 g. salt needed 100 gr. oil (or gel). Then the concentration of abrasiveness will be less. Who has rough skin, you need to add oil no more than 50 gr. and then the scrub will get a thick consistency. It is not necessary to usd for a long time, and after a shower it is recommended to apply a moisturizer for the body – cream or milk.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Honey, like other products of bee origin (royal jelly, pollen, wax, bee bread, propolis) contain a record amount of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. They are necessary for all intracellular processes. Honey can be combined with various products – with sugar, salt oils, eggs, oatmeal, coffee, etc.
- salt and honey in a ratio of 1: 1 is used as an anti-cellulite product. Massage problem areas with the composition for about 5 minutes with rubbing and patting movements. After that, take a shower and apply anti-cellulite cream or moisturizing lotion to the skin;
- for delicate and sensitive skin, you can use a scrub of honey and oatmeal. For 200 grams of honey you will need a tablespoon of milk and 4 tablespoons of crushed Hercules. Mix all components and apply to the skin 2 times a week;
- honey and lemon juice scrub helps break down subcutaneous fat. It also eliminates inflammatory processes both on the skin surface and in the deep layers of the epidermis. To prepare it, it is tedious to add the juice of half a lemon to a glass of candied honey until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
Body scrub at home with coconut is a fragrant and healthy product that has a moisturizing and nourishing property. To make a scrub, you need to take a glass of sugar, a few drops of coconut oil or natural milk, lime or lemon oil and a little coconut.
Coconut at the expense of oils penetrates deeper and moisturizes the skin, so that it becomes more elastic and reduces the number of wrinkles.
Oil scrub for stretch marks with oils
Coffee in its chemical composition has many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and flavonoids. They accelerate skin regeneration at the cellular level, so coffee scrub is effective for stretch marks, sagging skin and cellulite.
Consider the most popular recipes:
- For daily bathing, you can use a shower gel mixed with ground coffee. This will help exfoliate dead cells and renew the skin. On 100 gr. gel is enough 2 teaspoons of ground coffee;
- to moisturize, you need to use oil (almond, olive, chamomile), 2 tablespoons of coffee and honey. Mix everything and apply to the skin, massage, and then rinse with warm water;
- oil, coffee, sea salt and ginger oil contribute to the breakdown of fats and the healing of skin lesions – abrasions, scratches, wounds, acne. The ingredients are mixed in equal proportions.
Owners of soft and delicate skin are not recommended to “scrub” daily, since it is possible to apply micro-wounds. After taking a bath or shower, apply a nourishing or moisturizing lotion (cream, milk) to the body.
A body scrub with chocolate is often used at home, as it has many advantages:
- evens out skin tone;
- eliminates cellulite;
- removes toxins through the pores of the epidermis;
- rejuvenates the skin by linking the negative effects of free radicals.
There are many recipes based on chocolate:
- to clean the face and lift the oval you need to take a bar of black natural chocolate, 2 small spoons of thick coffee and 2 small spoons of sour cream. All components must be heated in a water bath and stirred until a homogeneous consistency. Apply to the face with massage movements, avoiding the area around the eyes. It can also be left as a mask for 15 minutes;
- grape seed oil, chocolate and sea salt improves blood circulation and breaks down subcutaneous fat, providing an anti-cellulite effect. For one procedure, it is tedious to melt half the bar of chocolate in the microwave, add 0,17 fluid ounce. oil and 3 tablespoons of sea salt.
Prepare the product before use, but it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 15 days.
Almond scrub can be used for both face and body. It rejuvenates the skin, removes traces of fatigue, promotes the production of natural collagen and elastin, which is necessary to maintain skin elasticity. For 1 large tablespoons of fat sour cream, you need to stir 1 small tablespoons of chopped almonds. Apply on massage lines to the skin of the face and neck. Repeat every 3 days.
For the skin of the whole body, you can use almonds, honey, lemon juice and milk.
Such a tool will even out skin tone, eliminate cellulite and give the epidermis smoothness. If you add another drop of sea buckthorn oil, you can slow down hair growth in unwanted areas.
Anti-cellulite warming scrub with cinnamon
A body scrub at home can not only give smoothness and silkiness to the upper layer of the epidermis, but also break down subcutaneous fat.
Consider several effective recipes:
- 2 large tablespoons of ground coffee, 5 drops of cinnamon oil and 1 large tablespoons of linseed oil. The resulting product needs to be slightly warmed up and rubbed into problem areas. After massage and scrubbing, it is washed off with hot, and then cold water;
- 2 small tablespoons of cinnamon, 1 small tablespoons of ground rice and shower gel. Scrub is used during bath procedures. The effect will be better if you first steam the skin to open the pores, then the cinnamon extract can penetrate into the deep layer of the epidermis and dissolve body fat.
Rice and coffee scrub
Rice and coffee at the same time can be used only to owners of elastic, dense and healthy skin. Both ingredients must be ground in a coffee grinder and mixed in equal parts. For one procedure, 20 grams will be enough. products.
It is recommended that you use the product during bath procedures . To do this, crushed ingredients are added to the shower gel or liquid soap. The scrub is applied with massage movements.
Fruit Acid Scrub
Fruit acids are used for skin elasticity and lightening. Most often it is used for the face, but if you treat the whole body, you can noticeably rejuvenate the code on the sides and hips.
Consider the most effective recipes:
- 150 gr. Shredded pineapple needs to be mixed with natural honey. If the product is too liquid, a little rice or oatmeal is added. Use this peeling for the face and neck – apply with massage movements, and then wash off;
- mix coffee grounds 30 g. and pulp of citrus 100 gr. – orange, lemon, grapefruit. The resulting product needs to scrub the skin of the whole body. On the face can be applied for about 5 minutes. as a mask;
- need to grind 150 gr. grapes of any variety, except for Kish-Mish, together with seeds, add a couple drops of any oil and apply on the face, neck, decollete with massage movements. Such a recipe will remove the keratinized layer, soak the skin and moisturize it. Grapes helps to tighten the skin, evens out its tone, eliminates spider veins and nets.
Use fruit acids with extreme caution, as they can cause itching or allergies. If there are wounds or scratches on the surface of the skin, such a scrub cannot be used. In addition to acids, fruits contain vitamins and minerals that accelerate skin regeneration and enhance metabolism.
A body scrub based on corn strengthens the skin, eliminates pore contamination, thereby reducing the amount of acne. You can use it at home during water procedures, and better – in the bath, when the body is fully steamed.
For cooking, grind 200 gr. corn in a coffee grinder and add 2 tablespoon. l sour cream. If the skin is very dry, it is permissible to add a couple of drops of grape seed oil (go another). Sour cream nourishes and softens the skin, corn strengthens its upper layer and tightens wrinkles, and oil provides a high level of hydration.
Oat scrub for dry skin
Oats soothes the skin and nourishes it with all the necessary components. Scrub is prepared in several variations. The basis is crushed cereals, and as a moisturizer – oil. It can be anything – grape, olive, almond, linen. The proportions should be as follows: per 100 gr. cereal 5 gr. humidifier.
Oils penetrate the deeper layers of the skin and nourish i
t with fats and acids.
Thanks to this, the epidermis becomes more elastic, the skin tightens and becomes more elastic. Oat scrub can be used quite often, since it has a mild effect on the skin. After washing off, it is recommended to take a contrast shower to tone the entire body.
Fragrant scrub “coffee + cocoa”
This recipe is one of the easiest. The main thing is that it can be used by owners of different skin types. Coffee can be taken already used, that is, thickened or freshly ground product. To get skin care products, you need to add a few drops of cocoa butter per 100 g. ground or ground product.
Such a scrub has the following properties:
- improves blood circulation;
- eliminates redness on the skin;
- enhances metabolism;
- improves blood circulation;
- promotes intracellular production of elastin and collagen.
To see the result, you need to use a scrub 1-2 times a week. From a single use, you can notice the smoothness and silkiness of the skin.
Mint has a tonic effect, refreshes and brightens the skin. A scrub based on it impregnates the skin with vitamins, increases turgor, and gives elasticity.
There are many recipes, consider a few of them:
- 250 gr salt, 0,17 fluid ounce. oils, 5 gr. Shredded mint (fresh or dried). Mix everything to obtain a homogeneous mass. Instead of salt, you can use coffee or sugar;
- chopped dried mint and oatmeal are taken in equal portions. Soak the resulting mixture before use with warm water and wait a couple of minutes. Such a scrub eliminates acne, acne, pigmentation (if you add a drop of lemon). It can be used for the face and the whole body;
- honey, mint and lemon soften the skin, give it an even tone, velvety. Antioxidants reduce saggingness and reduce the depth of age wrinkles by 20-50%. For the composition you need to cook 200 gr. honey, 2 tablespoon chopped mint and juice of half a lemon.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Orange scrub with sea salt
Orange itself contains a large amount of vitamins A, B, C, which strengthen the skin, disinfect it, relieve itching, redness, irritation. Sea salt is a strong antiseptic; in addition, it is abrasive and effectively exfoliates the skin.
To make a scrub, you need salt (a glass) and chop the orange pulp of 1 fruit in a blender. Owners of dry skin are advised to add a drop of vegetable oil. Such a scrub can be used once a week. Too often it is impossible not to irritate the skin with fruit acid.
Body scrub based at home based on bodyaga is suitable for owners of thin skin and sensitive vessels. This is an animal product that relieves swelling and reduces hematomas by strengthening veins and subcutaneous capillaries. It is also used for the face to cleanse the skin from acne and other flaws.
The basis is a foam, gel, cream or other skin care product. Bodyagi can be purchased at the pharmacy. The procedure is done every other day to tone the strengthening and give a healthy color to the epidermis. Cod with the main tool is mixed in equal proportions.
The product based on natural raspberries is used in its pure form, without the use of additional abrasive products. Berry bones do an excellent job of exfoliating dead and dead cells. Raspberry contains a high level of iron and vitamins, due to which it tones and nourishes the skin, reducing the number of wrinkles, removing sagging.
Fresh raspberries in pure form are used for the procedure.
You need to usd the berries on the skin and make a light massage. After that, rinse thoroughly and take a contrast shower to consolidate the effect.
Green tea scrub
Oils and decoctions of green tea have antibacterial and tonic properties. They are widely used in cosmetology and medicine. You can make a scrub yourself to maintain the elasticity of the skin. To do this, you need to take any nourishing cream or lotion – 100 g., Add a couple of drops of tea tree oil to it (sold in every pharmacy or cosmetic store).
For exfoliating effect, coffee or ground rice is added – 50 gr. For the face, you can take any pilling or scrub and also add oil to obtain the desired result.
Pepper anti-cellulite scrub
Cellulite appears mainly due to impaired intracellular metabolism associated with insufficient blood circulation. The pepper-based product improves blood circulation and activates the metabolism, due to which the intensity of the “orange peel” decreases.
Cellulite body scrub at home is made from ground coffee and ground cayenne pepper or chili.
The main component can be a shower gel or cream, to which the main ingredients are added in equal proportions. Use a scrub exclusively on problem areas, avoiding intimate areas and mucous membranes. On 100 gr. gel need 50 gr. coffee and 6 gr. pepper extract.
In summarizing, it is important to note that scrub can be prepared from almost all available products, the main thing to remember is that their properties must coincide with the goals:
- oils are used for nutrition;
- for toning – vitamins, fruits;
- against cellulite – coffee, pepper;
- to maintain elasticity of vitamin C and acid.
In order not to harm health, before using scrubbing agents, it is preliminary recommended to make sure that there is no individual allergic reaction to the components of the composition. The useful properties of scrubs for the skin of the body and face are undeniable, therefore, it is simply necessary to prepare and apply them from time to time at home.
o: how to make a body scrub at home
Effective body scrubs that can be done at home, see the video clip:
Learn how to make a coffee body scrub in the video clip: