Shugaring is a popular method of hair removal, with which you can get rid of unnecessary hairs on the body quickly and without subsequent irritation on the skin. The last point is especially important when it comes to the bikini zone.
Sugaring or sugar hair removal will make the skin smooth like silk, but the procedure will still take some time. For example, if you remove hairs in a beauty salon, then hair removal will take a little more than half an hour.
Beginners should familiarize themselves with what is needed for shugaring, how the procedure is carried out, what consequences may be.
- Deep bikini zone shugaring procedure
- What is required for shugaring
- Is bikini sugaring dangerous
- Is it necessary to anesthetize while shugaring a deep bikini – does it hurt to do
- Preparing for Shugaring a Deep Bikini
- Salon Shugaring Procedure – Description
- Ready-made compositions for shugaring
- How to make sugar paste for shugaring at home. Recipe
- How to do shugaring – paste application rules
- How to do shugaring deep bikini zone at home – step by step
- Benefits of Shugaring a Deep Bikini
- How to do shugaring at home with ready-made pasta – features
- Care after sugaring a bikini
- Possible negative effects of shugaring
- Is it possible to do shugaring deep bikini during pregnancy
- Is it possible to do shugaring during menstruation
- Video bikini shugaring tutorials
Deep bikini zone shugaring procedure
What is required for shugaring
- Pasta – is the main component of a cosmetic procedure. There are ready-made products, but pasta can be prepared independently.
- Scrub – this tool is used to remove dead cells of the upper layer of the epidermis and allows the paste for shugaring to fit more tightly to the skin during the procedure. Body scrub is also used to prevent the appearance of ingrown hair.
- Talc is a product that degreases the surface of the skin, making the procedure more effective.
- Antiseptic – the drug is applied before and after the procedure, destroying bacteria and counteracting infections.
- Gloves – will help protect the skin from penetration of the composition into small wounds, infection.
- Moisturizer – a tool that removes redness and swelling from the surface of the skin in a minimum time and soothes it.
- Cosmetic products to slow hair growth – these products can increase the smoothness of the skin, reducing the rate of hair regrowth after the procedure.
Types of Sugar Paste
Beauticians advise paying attention to the consistency of sugar paste for a deep bikini shugaring procedure. The following types are available:
- Very soft paste, which is intended mainly for professionals and it is very difficult to work with it.
- Soft paste is used when applying the product by hand. It is necessary to take into account the temperature regime of the room. At high temperature in the room where the depilation process takes place, the paste will stick to your hands.
- Bandage paste will be convenient even for those who are engaged in the procedure of shugaring for the first time. This paste is quite liquid in consistency and adheres well to the skin.
- A paste that is medium in consistency is suitable for any area on the body, especially if the manual hair removal technique is used.
- A thick paste is suitable exclusively for hair removal of very coarse hair. Usually it is used using the manual technique of hair removal in the bikini area.
In sugar depilation, there are a number of important contraindications:
- Burn of the skin (sunny or obtained in a solarium).
- Cuts, abrasions, ulcers, wounds.
- Infectious skin diseases.
- Chronic diseases of the skin, such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.
- Herpes in the acute phase, when vesicles, crust, ulcers appear on the skin.
- Skin lesions in the form of warts, nevuses, moles, papillomas, or other unknown forms.
- Diabetes mellitus of all degrees.
- Individual intolerance to individual components.
Is bikini sugaring dangerous
Removing deep bikini hair using the shugaring technique is a safe procedure. Side effects can occur only in violation of the technique of shugaring or personal hygiene.
It is necessary to properly prepare for shugaring and clearly follow all the recommendations of a cosmetologist during and after the procedure.
Is it necessary to anesthetize while shugaring a deep bikini – does it hurt to do
Like any other hair removal, shugaring does not exclude pain, because during hair removal many hairs are pulled out in a very tender area of the female body.
It is because of the pain of the process that it is not so easy to decide on a visit to a shugaring specialist. However, the result is worth it, and at least you can’t completely get rid of the discomfort, but it is possible to anesthetize the deep bikini area.
Plus, this is evidenced by a large number of videos with detailed instructions for hair removal, where there is a calm course of the procedure.
In order for everything to go well, in relative calm and as efficiently as possible, you need to follow a number of recommendations that will help to significantly dull the pain during shugaring in the deep bikini zone, even for people with a low pain threshold.
The following drugs can act as painkillers:
- Time. A very important aspect, because in the period between 13:00 and 15:00 hours, the female body does not perceive pain so acutely.
- Steaming the skin immediately before the procedure or applying regular ice (then the skin is wiped with a soft towel).
- A glass of wine or a shot of any strong drink.
- Painkillers in the form of tablets (Ketanov, Nurofen, Nise, etc.) or in the form of a spray based on lidocaine (the agent is applied directly to the epilated area before the procedure).
You should not rely on the fact that pain after application or reception of these funds does not appear at all, it will be present, it will only become much less pronounced. Unpleasant sensations from shugaring and pain will stop only after a few sugar epilation procedures.
Preparing for Shugaring a Deep Bikini
In addition to pain, which must be prepared in advance, several important rules of preparation should be observed:
- To grow hair in the bikini area not shorter than 5/32 – 6/32 inch. When the hairs become thinner, their length can reach only 4/32 inch. If the hair length is more than 10/32 inch, the removal process will be painful and difficult.
- Before hair removal, you must scrub the bikini area using special tools. Sugar and coffee scrubs are best suited for this. Such a scrub effectively removes the dead layer of the epidermis and opens access to short hairs.
- It is necessary to go to hair removal no earlier than 10 days after the last procedure, so as not to harm the skin.
- Between shugaring sessions, it is not recommended to use other methods of hair removal, such as a razor or depilation cream. Such procedures can lead to the fact that the hairs in the bikini area will again become thicker and thicker.
- Immediately before hair removal, you need to take a shower using a soap designed for intimate hygiene. If this is not possible, then use wet wipes.
- On the eve of the procedure, it is not recommended to take sun baths or visit the solarium.
Salon Shugaring Procedure – Description
Beauty salons to familiarize customers post a video with the work of their masters, in which they do shugaring deep bikini.
Usually, a qualified master, using the shugaring technique, performs hair removal in the bikini zone as quickly and easily as possible. To do this, the cosmetologist must perform the following steps in stages:
- The surface in the bikini area is degreased with a specially designed tonic. The need for this stage is due to the fact that sugar
paste grabs fat-free hairs more densely.
- The fat-free area of the bikini is sprinkled with talcum powder.
- The master takes the paste for shugaring in small portions and applies it against hair growth, after which it removes exclusively by hair growth.
- After the end of the main procedure, the master can, at the request of the client, remove the remaining hairs pointwise with tweezers.
- The epilation site is treated with an antiseptic.
How much does shugaring epilation deep bikini in the salon – price, cost
The average price in beauty salons for hair removal in a deep bikini with shugaring is from $ 15 – $ 34.
Ready-made compositions for shugaring
Among the huge variety of companies that produce ready-made shugaring pastes, there are 3 main representatives whose products have won the attention of women practicing hair removal in this way.
- Aravia produces sugar paste for hair removal. To do this, created a special series of pastes – Start Epil. This series consists of pastes of 7 types, which are distinguished by density. Each of these pastes contains antiseptic substances and skin-friendly oils, amino acids and minerals. Beauticians recommend that beginners try from this series an average density paste, which should ideally be suitable for working with it at home;
- The company from Israel Cannaan is intended for professional cosmetologists. The sugar pastes it produces are 4 types: from ultra-soft to hard. To do hair removal in the bikini area, you should look at the medium and medium density paste, which will perfectly cope with thick hair in this area. The composition of sugar paste compares favorably with its naturalness;
- Gloria American pasta is highly regarded by both professional cosmetologists and beginners. The series consists of sugar pastes of different density, which can even be mixed together to achieve the best effect. The composition of the paste includes useful substances that will help cool and soothe the upper layer of the skin during the procedure.
How to make sugar paste for shugaring at home. Recipe
To make a paste you need:
- granulated sugar;
- lemon juice.
In an iron pan with a dense bottom, 10 large tablespoons of sugar, 1 large tablespoons of water and squeezed juice of half a lemon are mixed. The resulting sugar mass must be continuously stirred and held for no more than 3 minutes. over a big fire. Then they make the flame smaller, put a lid on the pan, and the mixture simmers for another 10 minutes.
Thanks to longing, the necessary consistency is obtained – the sugar melts. After, the result must be mixed well and put on the lid again, but for 20 minutes. During cooking, the product will gradually darken and acquire a caramel smell.
As soon as the mixture becomes golden brown, it is removed from the stove. The resulting product is poured into another dish, and it is given time to cool and infuse for 3-6 minutes.
The paste is stored at room temperature!
To check whether the paste is made correctly, it is necessary to roll a ball from a small amount of warm mixture. A properly cooked product will not spread and will not stick to your hands. If it sticks to the skin and spreads, then it should be heated again and add a little sugar.
If the paste turned into a lollipop during solidification, then it must be warmed up and a little warm water added.
To make a shugaring deep bikini, it’s easier to cook pasta on the video, since its color can be controlled.
How to do shugaring – paste application rules
There are various techniques for using sugar paste to make a deep bikini shugaring, videos of which are widely available on the Internet. But most often, cosmetologists use 3 basic techniques: manual, bandage and spatula.
Manual equipment is the most famous and popular, and besides hands, no other materials at hand are required. The product is applied to small areas of the skin against hair growth and is removed by their growth.
For this technique, pastes of medium and high density are most suitable. Allows you to remove even the most invisible hairs and save material.
The bandage technique will be ideal for beginners of shugaring. It is important to apply sugar paste specifically against hair growth with a wide and very thin layer, and on top of it apply a bandage tape in the form of strips of non-woven fabric, which will help to remove hair with one jerk.
The paste should be torn exclusively by hair growth. For such a technique, soft and ultra-soft paste is suitable.
Shugaring with a spatula
This method of applying the paste is carried out using a special cosmetic spatula, which can be wooden, plastic or metal. The product should be applied only against hair growth, preferably with a thin layer.
The paste is removed with a sharp and quick movement only along the hair growth. For such a technique, pastes of medium and soft consistency are suitable.
How to do shugaring deep bikini zone at home – step by step
When performing shugaring of a deep bikini zone at home, one may encounter a number of difficulties caused by inexperience and the fact that the viewing angle is not as large as that of a specialist in the salon.
Doing hair removal for the first time is always difficult and inconvenient, and the effect may not be as good as expected. But, nevertheless, repeating the procedure regularly, the result will become cleaner, pain will disappear, and the process will cease to require a lot of time.
To perform bikini shugaring in an apartment, you should:
- Choose the right hair removal technique and prepare the necessary to
ols for it.
- Prepare the mixture so that the temperature corresponds to 36 0 .
- Disinfect hands or wear clean, disposable gloves.
- Take a comfortable pose in which hair removal will be as convenient as possible.
- Take a small part of the mixture and separate it to the state of plasticine without lumps.
- Apply the prepared product to the skin area, while the direction should correspond to the opposite hair growth.
- 20 seconds later proceed with hair removal depending on the chosen shugaring technique. The layer of paste must be torn off sharply, while capturing all the hairs that were under it.
- At the end of the procedure, rinse off the remaining sugar paste with cool water (it is desirable that the water is cool, it will soothe the skin).
- Apply an antiseptic to the epilated area.
- Lubricate the bikini area with a moisturizer (preferably for children) or an emulsion of a large percentage of moisture.
Those who decided to conduct such a procedure as shugaring a deep bikini for the first time at home should definitely turn to video tutorials on the Internet:
- This will avoid major errors during the procedure;
- He will introduce on video lessons with various techniques of shugaring deep bikinis so that a woman can choose the most convenient way for herself;
- You will see a photo of the results – the visual row is very important for a general understanding of this method of hair removal;
- Allows you to gradually master the process of hair removal with sugar.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Benefits of Shugaring a Deep Bikini
Sugaring: deep bikini, a video with the details of the procedure proves the obvious advantages of this type of hair removal:
- the possibility of epilation with non-hot materials (which protects delicate skin from burns);
- absolute hypoallergenicity of the product (since the mixture contains only granulated sugar, lemon juice and water, allergies are unlikely to occur);
- scrubbing effect (removes dead skin particles);
- perfect result – perfectly smooth skin, which remains so for 15-20 days.
How to do shugaring at home with ready-made pasta – features
The finished shugaring paste purchased at the store does not need to be specially cooked. To prepare the mixture for work, it should be brought to the correct consistency and temperature using a microwave or in a water bath.
The paste should be applied in strips only against hair growth and sharply removed from the skin in the direction of hair growth. The advantage of the finished product is that the strips of paste, to save money, can be used several times until they are completely clogged with torn hairs.
Epilation of a deep bikini with shugaring should be performed as the hair regrowth.
Beauticians recommend not to carry out such a procedure more than 1 time in 21 days
After the shugaring procedure, it is recommended to take a shower, wipe the bikini area with a soft towel and treat it with a solution of Chlohexidine or Miramistin. After this, you need to apply Bepanten ointment or a good moisturizer.
After a week, you should periodically do a light peeling with a scrub in the bikini area to avoid hair ingrowth.
Care after sugaring a bikini
After hair removal using sugar paste:
- Within 48-72 hours, direct sunlight should be avoided, including It is forbidden to visit the solarium.
- For 24 hours you can not carry out procedures such as wrapping and scrubbing the bikini area, as well as applying cosmetics. So you can additionally injure the skin.
- For 24 hours you should refuse to visit saunas, baths, as well as indoor and outdoor ponds.
- It is recommended to avoid sexual intercourse for a day.
Possible negative effects of shugaring
After removing hair in the bikini area with sugar paste, a woman may experience negative consequences such as ingrown hair, white pimples and skin irritation.
Ingrown hair after bikini shugaring
The main reason for hair ingrowth in the bikini area is the improper hair removal technique and, as a result, damage to the hair canal. To avoid this, you should always remove hair with sugar paste only by their growth.
In addition, for the prevention of ingrown hair, cosmetologists advise removing dead skin cells of the epidermis with a light scrub. It is recommended to scrub the skin in the epilated area 1-2 times a week.
White pimples that may occur after the procedure are small inflammations on the skin. The main reasons for their appearance:
- Sensitivity of the skin and stress response to mechanical hair removal;
- Predisposition of the skin to inflammatory processes;
- Non-observance of hygiene measures during the shugaring procedure;
- An allergic reaction to sugar paste;
- Skin damage or ingrown hair in the bikini area.
To avoid the appearance of white pimples in the epilated area, it is imperative to use antiseptic agents before and after the procedure, observe the basic hygiene rules and sterility during shugaring. After the procedure, you must follow all the recommendations of a cosmetologist for skin care.
Irritation after sugaring in a bikini zone
Most often, irritation occurs in the bikini area after the very first shugaring sessions or in those women whose skin is most sensitive to such procedures.
To avoid irritation, a few days before hair removal, moisturize the skin in the bikini area, and immediately before the procedure take a steam shower. During hair removal, you must use talcum powder so that the skin is completely dry.
At the end of the procedure, you should use Bepanten or Panthenol. Apply the product on the skin every 3 hours.
Is it possible to do shugaring deep bikini during pregnancy
You can epilate a deep bikini zone during pregnancy. Beauticians believe that from a hygienic point of view, this method of combating unwanted hair is one of the safest for women.
The main contraindication to this procedure is an increased tone of the uterus. The pain syndrome that
occurs during hair removal can increase tone and adversely affect the course of pregnancy.
In addition, it is better not to carry out this procedure if the pregnancy proceeds with complications or the woman has never removed her hair in this way before pregnancy. This will avoid additional risks associated with the health of the expectant mother and fetus.
Is it possible to do shugaring during menstruation
There are no contraindications for the shugaring procedure during menstruation. Each woman should proceed from her individual characteristics of the body during critical days.
Beauticians pay attention to the fact that in the last days of menstruation, sensitivity decreases, and the hair removal procedure can be less painful than on other days of the cycle.
Perfect bikini skin – it’s easy
The procedure for epilating a deep bikini with sugar paste will help to tidy the skin of the intimate zone with the help of the most effective, low-cost option to maintain female beauty.
Video clips will help you learn about the intricacies of sugar in the intimate parts of the female body that require special care.
Video bikini shugaring tutorials
Bandage technique for shugaring a deep bikini zone:
Shugaring a bikini without pain. Proper hair removal: